trading trading & guess what? TRADING!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives trading trading & guess what? TRADING!

This topic contains 56 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  CrazyCooterCantCatchCats 11 years ago.

• Author

Hi! This is where you post your Trading List and you trade for other stuff that people have! I’ll post my list once this is up.

Cootercats, Well this item is on hold, so i can’t trade it until the person i’m trading it with repsponds to me. But, i’m looking for E-store and Signature PSI, and PROMO items. And rare clothes.

loue354

HEY THERE CUTIE…DO YOU STILL HAPPEN TO HAVE HAMBURGER OR OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE…I HAVE ESTORE, SIGNATURE PSI AND PROMO ITEMS AS WELL AS RARE CLOTHES AND RETIRED PRICELESS ITEMS…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS

bamboo578

Pippa,what would you like for the hot air balloon?

Janeiongree- i’m looking for other clothes, but if you have none, PSI or something would do fine. it depends which one.

I have a lot of clothes. Good to be the king dress, Checkered shirt, koala holiday hat, Magical forest top hat, dancing shoes, sea shell shoes, holnwon golf pants and cap. I’ll post more later.

pippa3090

I already traded the gown (sorry) but i will trade the pet coat for fluffingtons marble bust if you are interested. :)

Hey CCCCC, What are you looking for for the wedding veil and dress?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.