trading trading & guess what? TRADING!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives trading trading & guess what? TRADING!

This topic contains 56 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  CrazyCooterCantCatchCats 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi! This is where you post your Trading List and you trade for other stuff that people have! I’ll post my list once this is up.

CCCCC, Are you still intrested in my Over the rainbow ride? I put it off hold because the person hasn’t responded in a few days. PLMKSNOL

I am interested in your pilgrim dress and bonnet. Did you complete your zodiac clothing, or do you still need something?

forest85

hey CCCCC what do you want for the dapper casual top? I don’t have priceless so please don’t ask for that. PLMK if you are looking for rares or clothes or whatever.

pippa3090

hey CCCCC, the bust for the pet coat sounds great. My un is rockcliff. Do you want to send?

Pippa- i will trade the Bust for the coat/vest/jacket/whateves. Janeongreen- i need checkered shirt and/or seashell shoes. what do you need? i have hondwon golf shoes.

I liked the wedding dress and veil. I will hold those two items for you. I will post the rest of my clothes soon!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.