Trading, Trading, Time to TRADE!!! :) ♪ ♥ ♪

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading, Trading, Time to TRADE!!! :) ♪ ♥ ♪

This topic contains 115 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

anyone need any of these I’m not on webkinz world right now so I don’t remeber them all but here you go…
    ~big black belt
    ~wings
    ~brown belt
    ~lion feet
    ~silver dress
    ~plumpy NVGO
    ~deer NVGO
    ~cheerleading top and skirt
    ~gelato parrot psi (estore)
    ~charm fairy shirt and leggings
    ~frankenkinz cap
    I’ll have more soon LMK :)

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-28 at 10:30 PM

i have burrowing cliffside slide, sly slide, red wolf swing,
      western lowland gorilla PSI (and floors) icy artic organ, northern reasearch igloo,
      contry sensation stage, coca cafe booth, jelly bean big screen, super sugar swing,
      flock watch tower. everything needs a really good offer. looking for SIG. PSI aND MAYBE E-STORE psi

does ANYone want to trade???????????

adama123

If the trade does not go well, can i offer on swim? I have elf hat and jacket and more

cece945

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-07-29 at 10:18 AM

cece945 wrote on 2012-07-28 at 08:22 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-07-28 at 08:12 PM

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-07-28 at 04:47 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-07-28 at 04:28 PM
      Hiya guys heres my list for trade :) Clothing: rock jacket green swim bottom red rock webkinz pet coat sparkling gem belt elegant asaian headress city chic top cloud adventure dress shoes and hat chic dres louies mustache be mine sneakers furniture: magic elixer table gumball pit (bubblegum cheeky cat psi) beachside gazebo (psi) ice tower lookout (psi) wonderland flooring wacky hot air ballon hopping drum kit (psi) three wishes genie lamp (psi) autumn tree globe dragster tgc poster may birstone gem lamp Ok so thats my list I need clothing priceless or signature or psi

anything you like on my list for green swim bottom? PLMK!
      SuperWebkinz :)

I like your plumpy :)

Oh wautbthat wasnt you. I like your deer spins and slips lmk which you can trade :)

would you do spins or slips with something else on my list? PLMK!
      SW :)

Could we do deer and slips? Or we could just do deer for my green swim bottoms Lmk!

tripulonic

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-29 at 11:46 AM

tripulonic wrote on 2012-07-29 at 11:19 AM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-29 at 11:04 AM

tripulonic wrote on 2012-07-29 at 10:33 AM
      Hey Jewels! Umm I was wondering because you had sent me a package a few days ago and I read a post on another forum that maybe you didnt mean to send it to me lol :P My username for webkinzworld is “meONwebkinz” so its similar to “meANDwebkinz”. I sent you a gift in return but I didnt realize that it might not be for me… I can send you back the items ASAP when you reply because I dont want you to lose some good items. Sorry I havent been on webkinz newz in a really long time so I havent been following very many forums.
      Please let me know! Thanks!!
      :D Tripulonic

OMG! That would be awesome. I was so confused when she said that it wasn’t her and so I went back and checked my friends list and saw she was right, the 2 names are a bit different and I felt so bad! If you could send it back I will be sure to send you a really nice thank you gift for your kindness.
      JEWELS
      P.S.
      My UN is lunoch1 in case you forgot.

Awesome! I sent you back your items :D
      Thanks!!

You are truly a good friend, thanks to you I was now able to give her the items I had promised. :)
      JEWELS

:O Thank you soo much for the awesome gifts!! You are so kind!

jewels250

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-07-29 at 11:21 AM

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-07-29 at 10:44 AM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-29 at 10:38 AM

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-07-29 at 10:22 AM
      does anyone have mystical mouse psi for trade? i offer fire fawn psi and signature research igloo for the full costume! i traded mine and now i regret it lol. PLMK if your interested, i might even add one last thing!

HI! I have it but I already have the items your offering. I like your Deer but I would need you to add. LMK if your interested.
      JEWELS

what would you want me to add to deer? PLMK!
      SuperWebkinz :)
      P.S. If you want to add me, my UN on webkinz is: FSpot00

PLMK if your interested! thx!

I’m not too sure to tell ya the truth. Do you have any Sig’s or other rare clothes? PLMK, Thanks

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.