Trading Witch hat here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Witch hat here!

This topic contains 176 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  candypuppy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

loue354

candypuppy wrote on 2012-06-22 at 08:44 PM

Hi, I have the halloween witch hat for trade, I’m looking for Wacky, swirl, plumpy, army, cat, swim and other priceless! Thanks.

HEY CANDYPUPPY….WILL YOU TRADE IT FOR PLUMPY AND GREEN SWIM TOP…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW..THANKS LOUE354

candypuppy

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-22 at 08:57 PM

Hi, I have the halloween witch hat for trade, I’m looking for Wacky, swirl, plumpy, army, cat, swim and other priceless! Thanks.

Hi friend! I still have your wz jeans. But I don’t think I want to trade my wacky for witch. And it would be weird because we traded witch for wacky. So then it would be wacky for witch.

No, you go ahead and keep urs! :)

candypuppy

iamawebkinzmom2 wrote on 2012-06-22 at 09:00 PM

HEY THERE CANDYPUPPY….I HAVE PLUMPY GLASSES, RETIRED GREEN SWIM TOP AND POLAR PLUNGE POSTER…DO YOU NEED ANY OF THESE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS

I will probably take your offer of swim top and plumpy glasses, but can I wait a moment and see if I get offered anything else? Either way i’ll probably trade it to you considering that I have 3 witch hats…..

HEY THERE CANDYPUPPY….I HAVE PLUMPY GLASSES, RETIRED GREEN SWIM TOP AND POLAR PLUNGE POSTER…DO YOU NEED ANY OF THESE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS

Hi friend! I still have your wz jeans. But I don’t think I want to trade my wacky for witch. And it would be weird because we traded witch for wacky. So then it would be wacky for witch.

loue354

HEY CANDYPUPPY….WILL YOU TRADE IT FOR PLUMPY AND GREEN SWIM TOP…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW..THANKS LOUE354

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.