Trading with Cat 3!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading with Cat 3!

This topic contains 59 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Artisticat

Below is my WISHLIST, I’ll reply to it as soon as it goes through with my TRADE LIST. I’ve added quite a bit more things, since lots of other things have been obtained!
    =THEMES=
    [Medieval Theme]
    Kings Throne, Medieval Dining Chair, Medieval Monarch Sofa, Medieval Stone Column x4, Regal Banquet Dining Table
    - These two items are Curio Shop Only. They are NOT Rares-
    Medieval Window x3, Medieval Side Table
    [Neo Gothic Theme]
    Neo Gothic Cofee Table, Neo Gothic Couch, Neo Gothic Dining Chair x4, Neo Gothic Dresser, Neo Gothic Fireplace, Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Neo Gothic Flooring, Neo Gothic Four Poster Bed, Neo Gothic Pillar x4, Neo Gothic Wallpaper, Neo Gothic Wardrobe
    [Victorian Garden]
    Flourishing Tree and Flowerbed, Hand Sculpted Statue, Serene Green Tree, Victorian Garden Fencing x9
    [Whimsical Wonderland]
    Eat Me Cake Table, Painted Rose Bush, Whimsical Wonderland Flooring
    [Kooky Scientist Theme]
    Dream-o Meter Bed, Experiment Station 3, Incubation Chamber, Manic Monitor, Opus Sofa, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy, Thoughtful Think Tank
    [Trading Card Condo Theme]
    -Trading Card Series 3-
    Series 3 Trading Pedestal, Trading Card Condo Coffee Table, Trading Card Condo Counter x3, Trading Card Condo Dining Chair x4, Trading Card Condo Dresser, Trading Card Condo Flooring, Trading Card Condo Side Table, Charm Forest Poster
    [Trading Card Theme]
    -Trading Card Series 1-
    Trading Card Chair x1
    =EVERYTHING ELSE=
    [Adventure Park]
    Blooming Tree, Cave Potato Crockpot, Crocodile Lantern, Crystal Croc Wading Pool, Boris Plush Toy, Blue Crystal Paper Weight, Candy Factory Jawbreaker, Cave Crystal Display Box, Dragon’s Fire Candelabra, Molly Bobblehead Toy, Nibbles Bobblehead Toy, Jellyfish Table Lamp, Purple Crystal Paper Weight, Rafi Plush Toy, Raziel Plush Toy, Sparky Bobblehead Toy, Toy Water Wheel, Yellow Crystal Paper Weight, Pink Crystal Rock Cluster, Purple Crystal Rock Cluster, Purple Crystal Flower, Robot Flower
    [Click-to-Win]
    Nakamas Friendship Bracelet
    Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain
    Chick Peeps
    Corn Husk Doll
    [Clothes]
    WackyER Zingoz Hat, WackyER Zingoz Pants, WackyER Zingoz Shirt
    Zodiac Air Costume Top
    [Holiday Gifts] (I know lots of these will be super hard to obtain and I probably don’t have anything with enough trade value for these, I’ve just been a member since the end of 2006 and I’ve missed a lot of the older events that I could have gotten. I might as well have them on my wishlist!)
    Valentine’s Tubby Tummies Bear
    Second Webkinz Day Trophy
    Webkinz Day Year Two Print
    Webkinz Day Year Two Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Trophy
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Group Print
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Cake
    Sensational Water Spinner
    Turtle Wading Pool
    Enchanted Mushroom Lamp
    Wacky Zingoz Snowglobe
    Arte Holiday Plush
    [Misc. Items]
    2011 Touring Van
    [Rares]
    Rock Garden
    [Retired Exclusives]
    Blue Lava Lamp
    Red Lava Lamp
    Giant Sandwich Table
    Red Plasma Ball
    Rockin’ Robot Digital Clock
    Strike-a-Posing Plant
    Webkinz Dragster
    Webkinz Wishing Well
    Zingoz Bubble Blower
    [Trading Card]
    -Series 1-
    Ultimate Challenge Sports Car
    Ye Olde Moving Picture Box
    -Series 2-
    Collector’s Paradise Waterfall
    Space Explorer Shuttle
    -Series 3-
    Amanda Panda Chest
    Arte’s Azure Zingoz Photo
    -Series 4-
    Amanda Panda’s Dress
    Tabby Von Meow Headset
    Tabby Von Meow Hot Cup of Coco
    [Webkinz Foundation]
    Webkinz Cares Balloon
    Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear
    [Webkinz Newz]
    Winter Wonderland Mirror
    Winter Wonderland Window
    Webkinz Mummy Movie Poster
    Webkinz Vampire Movie Poster
    Webkinz Frankenstein Movie Poster
    St. Patty’s Jukebox
    Shamrockin’ Guitar
    Shamrockin’ Microphone
    Scrambled Egg Chair
    Rainbow Beach Lounger
    Rainbow Picket Fence
    Plush Besties
    Love Chocolate
    Jar of Sand
    Beach House Seashell Sofa Chair
    Beach House Cooler Bag
    Green Backpack
    Carrot Spring Chair
    Cat’s Pajama Party Pillow
    2012 Touring Van
    [Wheels & Games]
    KinzTunes Video Award
    -Spree-
    Fast Food Booth Chair x4, Fast Food Booth Table x2, Fast Food Table x2, Fast Food Chair x2, Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battle Arcade Unit, KinzPinz Bowling Arcade Unit, Link’D Arcade Unit, Zingoz Swicherooz Arcade Unit
    -Jumbleberry Fields-
    Jumbleberry Pie, Weathered Barn Bench, Freshly Baked Sugarberry Pie, Sugarberry Bean Bag Chair, Sugarberry Wall Clock, Tray of Sugarberry Muffins, Fresh Berries Display, Berry Farm Window, Jam Maker’s Fridge, Weathered Barn Flooring, Jumbleberry Bath, Moonberry Pantry

cheekie722

Hi, i have the zodiac air costume top that ill trade for the green ooze puddle. I also want the jade persian rug, only if its the blue one though, would you take trading card chair and sofa for it? Add me and maybe we could work something out! My username is MrMerk, thanks!

ARTIST- Hi again. I do apologize for leaving you hanging in regards to the trade we were trying to work out on your other forum! I wanted to let you know that I am very interested in your Sera Plush, one Crab Trap Lamp, and Giant Gift Box. Off of your wishlist I have the following: Raziel Plush, Pink Crystal Rock, 2011 Touring Van, Sparky Bobblehead, Purple Crystal Flower, Purple Crystal Rock Cluster, and Zodiac Air Top (provided I can find it lol). LMK if you’d like to try and work out a new trade. Thank you!

Artisticat

I remember you wanted the Sera Plush and 2 Crab trap lamps. Would you still like to do that to trade for some of your Adventure Park stuff? So Adventure Park for Adventure Park? :D

Artist, Yes, I did. Okay, that sounds fine by me. What three items I listed might you be interested in? I am still interested in that Giant Gift Box (thought I had one but guess not), so if you’d like to work out a separate trade for that, that’s fine too. LMK your thoughts, thanks!

Artisticat

I would love the Raziel Plush, Sparky Bobblehead, and the Purple Crystal Flower. If that works for you then I can go on ahead and send my other items over! And then we can start a new trade. My UN is KittyKatCutie. Let me know your UN so I’m sure to send it to the right person. ^^ And for the gift box (Since it’s retired) I’m mostly looking for other retired stuff (like exclusives) or rares or something.

Okay, that works for me. My UN is pookiejosephine. I’ll send you an FR in just a minute. I’ll be happy to send over my end once you accept. I’ll take stock of what I have and get back to you about starting a new trade for the Gift Box. Thanks!

Whoops, appear we’re already friends. Again, my UN is pookiejosephine. I sent my end on over. Feel free to send your end when you have a moment’s time. Thanks in advance.

Artisticat, Would you do Neo gothic dresser for Jade persian rug? Let me know if that’s ok. Thanks!

Also, do you still have the jeweled military shirt? What would you like for it?

Artisticat

Yes I do! I’d probably trade any of the clothes that I’m looking for it. That way it can be like clothes for clothes or something. :D (I’d probably be fine with Webkinz Newz/Adventure Park items, too.) Whatever you can find that I have on my wishlist (That I haven’t already gotten. Lol. All of my lists are constantly being updated. I wish there was an edit post option.)

Let’s see, from your clothes I have the zodiac air top. From Webkinz newz I have the 2012 touring van, and adventure park I have the jellyfish lamp. For the rug, I can add medieval dinning chair and/or Neo Gothic flooring. Whatever sounds fair to you. By the way, I’ll look for the adventure park flowers and rock clusters. I don’t collect them so I usually just sell them. Thanks!

Artisticat

I was able to get the air top from someone else in another trade (And I ended up giving it to the person that had asked for it before. I had forgotten to give it to them earlier.) As for the rug, I have other people sending me over the dining chair. I do still need the Neo Gothic Dresser and the Flooring, if you still have those! And I can trade that for the rug. If there’s anything else you’re interested in, let me know! ^^

Hey sorry it took me so long to reply, I do still need the rug. It took me awhile to find the flooring it wasn’t where I thought it was. Do you mind sending tomorrow? Thanks!

Artisticat

Oh, I just found out I might have forgotten to send it to somebody. I’ll have to see. I don’t want to say I have it and then end up not having it!

If someone else asked first, that’s fine. I would still like it if it dosen’t work out with anyone else.

Artisticat

Sure! What am I trading the rug for again? xD The dresser and the flooring?

Artisticat

Oh, and your UN starts with Spikey, right? I want to make sure I’m sending it to the right person! My UN is KittyKatCutie. I need to write down everyone’s UN/Forum names lol.

Artisticat, Thanks!

dogfish

Hey jane do you still need kooky scientist walls/floor? LMK DF

dogfish

Jane, do you need the kooky scientist walls and floor? LMKASAP, DF

cheekie722

I need the kooky scientist walls and floor if she doesnt :)

Artisticat

I need them as well. I had them on my last trade list wishlist, but then I found out they’re not kinzpostable (at least based off of what everybody said) or even tradeable. If there’s a way for me to get them somehow, that would be awesome!

Hey dogfish, I do still need them. I didn’t think they were tradeable though.

dogfish

LOL they are not tradeable, but they are on sale in the estore. I was freaking out, sale ends tomorrow. Sorry about the gazillion posts. I knew you needed them when I saw your room, Have a great day, DF

Thanks so much Dogfish! You are the best! I wish there was something I could give you.

Dogfish, I loved visiting your house!! It was so cool. I ended up with so much food. And I only got lost once. LOL. It was really awesome, thanks for inviting me over!

Artisticat

Here is my TRADE LIST [Adventure Park]
      1 Hoops of Fire
      1 Sera Plush Toy
      2 Crab Trap Lamps
      1 Boris’ Pickaxe
      3 Golden Dragon Statues
      1 Starry Beanstalk Cave Painting
      1 Cave Potato Plant
      1 Pirate Ship Cave Painting
      1 Spicy Inferno Peppers
      1 Green Crystal Rock Cluster

[Christmas]
      1 Festive Sidewalk Lamp
      2 Candy Canes
      2 Mrs. Santakinz Bonnets

[Click-To-Win]
      2 Exotic Bear Cub Statue
      1 Lumberjack Coat
      1 Autumn Striped Sweater
      1 Autumn Tree Globe
      2 Baked Butternut Squash
      1 Pink Beret
      2 Blue Bunny Top Hats
      1 Celebrate Spring Teapot
      2 Spring Celebration Egg Candles
      1 Cruisin’ Deck Chair

[Exclusive]
      1 1000 Kinzcash Coin
      3 Antique Fashion Mirrors
      1 Antique Wishing Well
      1 Bulldozer
      1 Egyptian Tomb Window
      I have 14 Wish Tokens in the Wish Factory, so if you want a specific Exclusive from there for trade let me know and I’ll send it when we trade. :D

[Halloween]
      Angel Costume
      Angel Halo
      Angel Shoes
      Scarecrow Costume
      Scarecrow Hat
      Green Ooze Puddle

[Holiday Gift Bags]
      Pumpkin Pie
      Christmas Tree Cookie
      Holiday Wacky Cookies
      Mini Wind Turbine
      Chattering Toy Teeth
      Elf Training Kit
      Elf Patrol Backpack

[Magical Forest]
      4 Nafaria Plush
      1 Magical Forest Pants

[Mazin' Hamsters]
      2 Mazin’ Hamster Stunt Glasses
      1 Mazin’ Hamster Stunt Top

[Misc Clothes]
      Springtime Shoes
      Springtime Dress
      Fresh Spring Hat
      High Cut Runners
      3D Glasses

[Misc. Items]
      2 Touring Vans

[Pet Specific Items]
      Wacky Eucalyptus TV
      Ming Vase Panda Fridge

[Rares]
      Jade Persian Rug
      Ascended Princess Throne
      Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf
      Golf Cart
      Egyptian Wallpaper
      Sacred Pyramid Flooring
      Egyptian Vase

[Retired Exclusives]
      Desert Window
      Giant Gift Box

[Retired Clothes]
      1 Jeweled Military Shirt
      2 Lime Bubble Coats
      1 Mock Neck Sweater
      2 Blue Earmuffs

[Super Bed]
      1 Night at the Movies Bed

[Trading Cards Series 1]
      1 Pool TCG Poster
      1 Dragster TCG Poster
      1 Trading Card Game Shoes
      1 Trading Card Game Pants

[Trading Cards Series 2]
      3 Playing Deck Chairs
      6 Two Suits Deck Chairs
      1 Gamers Garden Glass Side Table
      2 Card Collecter Cropped Jackets
      1 Ultra-Modern TV
      1 Trading Card 2.0 Toy Box

[Trading Cards Series 3]
      1 Plumpy’s Writing Desk
      1 Chef Gazpacho Stove
      2 Trading Card Condo Dining Tables
      1 Trading Card Condo Stove
      1 Trading Card Condo Wallpaper
      1 Trading Card Condo Lounger
      1 Trading Card Condo TVs
      1 Goldfish Poster
      1 Chortletorte Poster
      2 Cheeky Monkey Poster
      2 Whimsy Dragon Posters
      1 Fred Rover Poster

[Trading Cards Series 4]
      1 Persephone Plush Doll
      1 Mrs. Birdy’s Pink Blazer
      1 Card Collector Fridge
      1 Card Collector Stove

[Virtual Figures & Items]
      Ballerina Mirror
      Baseball Bat Rack
      Digital Stopwatch Clock
      2 Pom Pom Bean Bag Chairs

[Webkinz News]
      1 Auditions Today Banner
      2 Nibbles ‘Kinz Plushies
      1 Molly ‘Kinz Plushies
      1 Alex ‘Kinz Plushie
      1 Roberta ‘Kinz Plushie
      1 Salley Cat ‘Kinz Plushie
      1 Sparky ‘Kinz Plushie
      1 Cowabelle ‘Kinz Plushie
      3 Paw Print Paintings
      3 White Polar Bear Cub Plushies
      1 Black Bear Cub Plushies
      2 Turkey Hats
      1 Alvin’s Hawaiian Shirt
      1 Cool Chipmunk Mask
      2 Chipmunk Masks
      1 Green Full-Length Hoodies
      1 Blue Full-Length Hoodies
      2 Leaf Glasses
      1 Dapper Casual Top
      1 Diving Bell Top
      1 Diving Bell Bottom
      1 Diving Bell Flippers
      1 Diving Bell Helmet
      1 Cloud Adventure Hat
      1 Road Trip Pink Hat
      1 Road Trip Pink Shirt
      1 Hailey Framed Poster
      1 Cave Explorer Top
      1 Cave Explorer Bottom
      1 Cave Explorer Shoes
      1 Cave Explorer Hat
      2 Fabulous Fashion Panel 2s
      2 Adventure Park Framed Posters
      1 Koala Holiday Hat

[Wheel & Game Prizes]
      1 Farmer’s Boots
      1 Berry Farm Scarecrow
      1 Elf Patrol Communicator

LambTyler

Hi Atisticat! So I will look at your wish list and see if I have anything later. But I did want the modern TV and the chef Gazpacho stove. You said you wanted something a little better for the stove and that’s ok, but what about the TV? I said in your other forum that I had the chair of diamonds, Ms. Birdy’s tchotchke shelf, Chef Gazpacha place setting and lots medieval dining chairs. After I will also see if I have anything else on your wish list and will be waiting for your trade list. But do any of these interest you for the TV? Thanks :D

LambTyler

Okay so I like the hoops of fire, 2 chipmunk masks (not the cool chipmunk mask) and Adventure Park Framed Poster, Pawprint Painting as well as the modern TV and the chef gazpacho stove. Please let me know, thanks :D

Artisticat

Sure, I can trade any of that stuff to you. Do you have anything on my wishlist that you’d like to trade for those items?

LambTyler

Okay I will now go over your wishlist… lol :P

LambTyler

Ok So I have the: medieval dining chairs (pretty much however many you need), 3 medieval windows, neon gothic couch and table, zodiac air costume top, Sensational Water Spinner, 2011 touring van, giant sandwich table, Arte’s Azure Zingoz Photo and Tabby Von Meow Hot Cup of Coco.
              And this is everything I need: hoops of fire, 2 chipmunk masks, Adventure Park Framed Poster, Pawprint Painting as well as the modern TV and the chef gazpacho stove.
              Could we start by trading my Tabby Von Meow Hot Cup of Coco, one medieval dining chair and one medieval window for hoops of fire, one chipmunk mask and an Adventure Park Framed Poster? And I would like to trade by mail so as soon as this goes up if you say yes I will send first! Thanks :)

Artisticat

Okay, I only need one more Medieval Window. So far by my knowledge someone else is sending me the last Dining chair that I need. I also just got the Neon Gothic Couch as well. So I still need the Neon Gothic Coffee Table (If that’s the table you have and not the dining table), Sensational Water Spinner, giant sandwich table, Arte’s Azure Zingoz Photo and Tabby Von Meow Hot Cup of Coco. So out of what you’re sending me is fine (The window and the cup of Coco), but I need something else other than the chair. Lol.

Artisticat

Also, I saw you mentioned you had some PSI? Would you mind listing them? I’m not sure of which ones I want, since there’s so many Webkinz pets. :D

cat I have the bats psi and the bulldog plmk if you need these and what you are willing to trade today has been an wonderful trading day for me rofl – Gracie

Artisticat

Hey there! I plan on adopting a bat and I’m not looking for the Bulldog PSI. If there’s anything on my trade list that you like and things on my Wishlist that you have, let me know! Then perhaps we can trade. ^^

LambTyler

Okay how about I send you the window, cup of cocoa and arte’s azure zingoz photo? I hope this goes up quick so I can send right after you accept or decline :)

Artisticat

Sure I can do that! Should we meet in the trade room so then I can gift you the items from my free list on the same day or what?

LambTyler

Hmm sure but I will go send the items for the trade first!

LambTyler

Okay so we have made the trade for the first two things I guess you could say (including the free stuff :P) But anyways thanks! Not on to our next trade! Can I trade the sensational water spinner, neo gothic couch and maybe 2011 touring van for modern tv, chipmunk mask and paw print painting? If not I will look for more neo gothic stuff! :)

LambTyler

I also have the Amanda panda chest!

Artisticat

Oh! I thought I replied. I have all of those items you listed and/or they’re things I’m not interested in. I’d want something else along with just one dining chair (Since I just need one) for the reason that it doesn’t cost very much, and it seems to show up on the Rare Schedule a lot more often than other rares. If you have anything else on my list, let me know!

cheekie722

@artist or if you didnt want the trading card sofa i could replace that with the eat me cake table. So that would be zodiac air top for green ooze and eat me cake table/trading card chair for jade persian rug. Sound fair enough? Again my username is mrmerk so you can meet me in the trading room if you want to work something out!

Artisticat

I do already have the trading card sofa. Are you saying you’d trade the cake table and the trading card chair for the Jade Persian Rug? If so, I’ll trade it for that. ^^ I’ll also trade the ooze puddle for the Zodiac Air Top. And we’re already friends on Webkinz, hee hee. My UN is KittyKatCutie.

cheekie722

Well actually someone was very generous enough to send me the rug for free :). But ill still do that zodiac air top for the ooze puddle, ill go ahead and send it over :).

Artisticat

Okay! Thanks for letting me know. ^^

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.