Trading with Cat 3!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading with Cat 3!

This topic contains 59 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Artisticat

Below is my WISHLIST, I’ll reply to it as soon as it goes through with my TRADE LIST. I’ve added quite a bit more things, since lots of other things have been obtained!
    =THEMES=
    [Medieval Theme]
    Kings Throne, Medieval Dining Chair, Medieval Monarch Sofa, Medieval Stone Column x4, Regal Banquet Dining Table
    - These two items are Curio Shop Only. They are NOT Rares-
    Medieval Window x3, Medieval Side Table
    [Neo Gothic Theme]
    Neo Gothic Cofee Table, Neo Gothic Couch, Neo Gothic Dining Chair x4, Neo Gothic Dresser, Neo Gothic Fireplace, Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Neo Gothic Flooring, Neo Gothic Four Poster Bed, Neo Gothic Pillar x4, Neo Gothic Wallpaper, Neo Gothic Wardrobe
    [Victorian Garden]
    Flourishing Tree and Flowerbed, Hand Sculpted Statue, Serene Green Tree, Victorian Garden Fencing x9
    [Whimsical Wonderland]
    Eat Me Cake Table, Painted Rose Bush, Whimsical Wonderland Flooring
    [Kooky Scientist Theme]
    Dream-o Meter Bed, Experiment Station 3, Incubation Chamber, Manic Monitor, Opus Sofa, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy, Thoughtful Think Tank
    [Trading Card Condo Theme]
    -Trading Card Series 3-
    Series 3 Trading Pedestal, Trading Card Condo Coffee Table, Trading Card Condo Counter x3, Trading Card Condo Dining Chair x4, Trading Card Condo Dresser, Trading Card Condo Flooring, Trading Card Condo Side Table, Charm Forest Poster
    [Trading Card Theme]
    -Trading Card Series 1-
    Trading Card Chair x1
    =EVERYTHING ELSE=
    [Adventure Park]
    Blooming Tree, Cave Potato Crockpot, Crocodile Lantern, Crystal Croc Wading Pool, Boris Plush Toy, Blue Crystal Paper Weight, Candy Factory Jawbreaker, Cave Crystal Display Box, Dragon’s Fire Candelabra, Molly Bobblehead Toy, Nibbles Bobblehead Toy, Jellyfish Table Lamp, Purple Crystal Paper Weight, Rafi Plush Toy, Raziel Plush Toy, Sparky Bobblehead Toy, Toy Water Wheel, Yellow Crystal Paper Weight, Pink Crystal Rock Cluster, Purple Crystal Rock Cluster, Purple Crystal Flower, Robot Flower
    [Click-to-Win]
    Nakamas Friendship Bracelet
    Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain
    Chick Peeps
    Corn Husk Doll
    [Clothes]
    WackyER Zingoz Hat, WackyER Zingoz Pants, WackyER Zingoz Shirt
    Zodiac Air Costume Top
    [Holiday Gifts] (I know lots of these will be super hard to obtain and I probably don’t have anything with enough trade value for these, I’ve just been a member since the end of 2006 and I’ve missed a lot of the older events that I could have gotten. I might as well have them on my wishlist!)
    Valentine’s Tubby Tummies Bear
    Second Webkinz Day Trophy
    Webkinz Day Year Two Print
    Webkinz Day Year Two Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Trophy
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Group Print
    Webkinz Day Year 4 Cake
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print
    Webkinz Day Year 6 Cake
    Sensational Water Spinner
    Turtle Wading Pool
    Enchanted Mushroom Lamp
    Wacky Zingoz Snowglobe
    Arte Holiday Plush
    [Misc. Items]
    2011 Touring Van
    [Rares]
    Rock Garden
    [Retired Exclusives]
    Blue Lava Lamp
    Red Lava Lamp
    Giant Sandwich Table
    Red Plasma Ball
    Rockin’ Robot Digital Clock
    Strike-a-Posing Plant
    Webkinz Dragster
    Webkinz Wishing Well
    Zingoz Bubble Blower
    [Trading Card]
    -Series 1-
    Ultimate Challenge Sports Car
    Ye Olde Moving Picture Box
    -Series 2-
    Collector’s Paradise Waterfall
    Space Explorer Shuttle
    -Series 3-
    Amanda Panda Chest
    Arte’s Azure Zingoz Photo
    -Series 4-
    Amanda Panda’s Dress
    Tabby Von Meow Headset
    Tabby Von Meow Hot Cup of Coco
    [Webkinz Foundation]
    Webkinz Cares Balloon
    Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear
    [Webkinz Newz]
    Winter Wonderland Mirror
    Winter Wonderland Window
    Webkinz Mummy Movie Poster
    Webkinz Vampire Movie Poster
    Webkinz Frankenstein Movie Poster
    St. Patty’s Jukebox
    Shamrockin’ Guitar
    Shamrockin’ Microphone
    Scrambled Egg Chair
    Rainbow Beach Lounger
    Rainbow Picket Fence
    Plush Besties
    Love Chocolate
    Jar of Sand
    Beach House Seashell Sofa Chair
    Beach House Cooler Bag
    Green Backpack
    Carrot Spring Chair
    Cat’s Pajama Party Pillow
    2012 Touring Van
    [Wheels & Games]
    KinzTunes Video Award
    -Spree-
    Fast Food Booth Chair x4, Fast Food Booth Table x2, Fast Food Table x2, Fast Food Chair x2, Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battle Arcade Unit, KinzPinz Bowling Arcade Unit, Link’D Arcade Unit, Zingoz Swicherooz Arcade Unit
    -Jumbleberry Fields-
    Jumbleberry Pie, Weathered Barn Bench, Freshly Baked Sugarberry Pie, Sugarberry Bean Bag Chair, Sugarberry Wall Clock, Tray of Sugarberry Muffins, Fresh Berries Display, Berry Farm Window, Jam Maker’s Fridge, Weathered Barn Flooring, Jumbleberry Bath, Moonberry Pantry

ARTI- Thanks for the trade! Sorry it took so long to complete! I hope you enjoy your items! As for the Giant Gift Box, I know I at least have the Rainy Day Window, but will have to look around and see what else is lurking in terms of retired exclusives etc. Thanks.

Artisticat

It’s fine! I’m glad I got my awesome items. If you’re interested in anything else other than the giant gift box, let me know!

zeromyhero

I will take Magical Forest items, rare and clothing specifically Zodiac clothes (but earth, no earth please!) Currently looking for Egyptian, medieval and roman rare furniture!

Artisticat

Oh goodness everyone is asking for that shirt. I’m trying to figure out who asked first so it can trade it to them first. Out of the list of what you have, what I’m looking for from most to least would be: Floor, Neo Gothic Wardrobe and Couch, Medieval Windows, Sugarberry Clock, and then the Chair. Whatever you’d like to trade for the coin and fridge is fine with me! I’ll try and see what I can get sorted out with the shirt, because you asked for it once before. (Was I supposed to send it? I wasn’t sure if the Halloween food items and other things I sent over was to replace the shirt, or if you also wanted the shirt as well for the trade to be fair. If that’s the case I’ll be sure to let the other person know that I forgot to send it to you!)

That’s no problem with the shirt. I asked for it before, but nothing was brought up about it. Then I noticed that someone else asked for it too, so I figured you already traded it. Then I seen it on this list and figured I would ask again. If you don’t work something out with the other person, let me know and I will work something out with you for it. How about I send the chair, floor, and neo gothic stuff for the fridge and coin. Then I will just gift you the windows and clock. Hope that works for you :D

Artisticat

That’s totally fine! Thanks so much. You’re really nice. ^^ I sent the shirt over anyway. :D

Thanks for trading again. I still need to send the chair, so that will be coming soon.

Sorry if this posts twice, I didn’t see my name listed for moderation. I’m interested in the Ming Vase Panda Fridge and jeweled military shirt. I have a medieval dining chair and two windows, Wonderland flooring, and neo gothic dresser and couch. LMK

Hi again Arti. From your wishlist I have, sugarberry clock, wonderland floors, medieval windows X2, Neo gothic wardrobe and couch, medieval dining chair. I am interested in your ming vase panda fridge, jeweled military shirt and 1000 KC coin.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.