Trading with me!!! :D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading with me!!! :D

This topic contains 464 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-22 at 11:46 AM

Hey guys! Wanna trade with me??? I have LOTS AND LOTS of good stuff that kinda needs to be cleared out. From ,PSI, or SIG. Food, Clothing, Objects, Exclusives, Rares, Retired stuff, Halloween, and anything your looking for! (It seems like.) JLMK if theres anything in specific your looking for.

I have about the same items as you, mostly old stuff since I’ve been Webkinz collecting since January 2007. Lots of PSI, retired stuff and clothes, rare foods items clothes. is there anything YOU’RE looking for?
    -Dipper

GravityFallsDipper wrote on 2012-07-22 at 10:11 PM

GravityFallsDipper wrote on 2012-07-22 at 09:34 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-22 at 09:10 PM

GravityFallsDipper wrote on 2012-07-22 at 09:01 PM
      Does anyone have any Ancient Civilacation (I didn’t speel that right) items? I need the whole theme!
      -Dipper

Dipper
      I have several on that theme. Did you see my post about the belt? If you no longer wish to trade it plmk :D
      NB

Oh, sorry, I guess my post didn’t post, but yeah my belt’s still for trade, what did you have for it? I would take some AC (Ancient Civlacation I don’t know how it’s spelled) for it- is that too much??? I’m not good with values. I don’t know what any of my ‘collectible’ stuff is worth. I have holiday items, tropheys, click to wins, ALMOST EVERYTHING STARTING FROM JANUARY 2007! I got my first Webkinz for Christmas in 2006 (WOW almost 6 years ago) and adopted it in January of the next year (2007). All of my rooms are storage rooms with 25+ items in each and I have 150+ rooms! And there’s 1200 items in my dock. Well anywhey, the belt is for trade to answer your question. :’)

Did you see this?

Did you see this? Sorry if I’m being too pushy.

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-07-22 at 09:23 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-22 at 09:10 PM

GravityFallsDipper wrote on 2012-07-22 at 09:01 PM
      Does anyone have any Ancient Civilacation (I didn’t speel that right) items? I need the whole theme!
      -Dipper

Dipper
      I have several on that theme. Did you see my post about the belt? If you no longer wish to trade it plmk :D
      NB

i added u at bratz2189, and if u decline, u r mad at me. if u accept, u r not mad at me. please respond to it.
      -4pb-

NB, please respond to it. i have asked nicely several times to show me if u mean 4eva or just that day.

-4pb-

Manatees101

To NuttyBuddy,
      Hey!im so happy someone has this hat for trade!
      I have:

Pink flower hair clip(not in stores)
      Santakinz helperette shirt
      Alpine hat
      Camp Kinz marshmallow pit
      Beach house Hammock

let me know if u want any 1,2,or 3 items out of this list!

~M101

Manatees101

to NuttyBuddy,
      Hey again Do you rememebr me?you gave me the yellow plumpy bonnet!
      i have a couple of things for trade :

Santakinz helperette shirt
      Camp Kinz marshmallow pit
      Beach house hammock
      Alpine hat(recipe machine)
      Pink flower hair clip(not in stores)

pick 1,2,or 3 items you want for the hat!: )

~M101

bailey101010

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE WARM RIVER SPA, THE LIGHTNING LAGOON, OR BACKYARD BUBBLEMAKER?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.