Trading with me!!! :D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading with me!!! :D

This topic contains 464 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-22 at 11:46 AM

Hey guys! Wanna trade with me??? I have LOTS AND LOTS of good stuff that kinda needs to be cleared out. From ,PSI, or SIG. Food, Clothing, Objects, Exclusives, Rares, Retired stuff, Halloween, and anything your looking for! (It seems like.) JLMK if theres anything in specific your looking for.

I have about the same items as you, mostly old stuff since I’ve been Webkinz collecting since January 2007. Lots of PSI, retired stuff and clothes, rare foods items clothes. is there anything YOU’RE looking for?
    -Dipper

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-23 at 03:22 PM

ferret what is your offer? looking for SIG PSI AND PSI.
      PLMKSNOL.
      nutty, i’d be comfertable trading the chair and the coffee table.
      what e-store and SIG. PSI do u hav? PLMKSNOL.
      deluxe, hey thanks! but i already have the japody. anything else?

Hi! Yeah, I have a lot of stuff, I will post a list tomorrow :)

DQ00

Manatees101

Anyone have the patriotic hat from deluxe gift box July?
      PLMK if you have: )
      Tell me if you do and I will post what I have to trade for it! :3

M101

nuttybuddy

Bailey

Yep, I sent, I hope you like them, apologies if this is a double post, been trying to tell you I tend to take my time and make extra extra sure that my typing is correct when I am putting in the persons user name :D

NB

nuttybuddy

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-07-23 at 07:07 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-07-23 at 06:53 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-23 at 06:51 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-07-23 at 06:42 PM
      NB ARE YOU THERE? I SENT EVERYTHING. LMKS BAILEY101010

Hi Bailey
      Wow you must have been like waiting at the computer that came so fast after I accepted your friend request LOL
      I want to make doubly sure something I generally do when making a trade anyway but I definitely doing this with it being estore stuff….I just want to make extra extra extra sure that it is the magic w coaster and the zip line right?? LMK
      NB

yes that is correct.

have you sent them yet???? bailey101010

I apologize if this double posts. Yes, items were sent. I have to admit I chuckled a bit at your post, I could tell you were a little worried…which is understandable :D They will not show up as KP but as messages in your megaphone :D

NB

nuttybuddy

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-07-23 at 07:07 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-07-23 at 06:53 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-23 at 06:51 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-07-23 at 06:42 PM
      NB ARE YOU THERE? I SENT EVERYTHING. LMKS BAILEY101010

Hi Bailey
      Wow you must have been like waiting at the computer that came so fast after I accepted your friend request LOL
      I want to make doubly sure something I generally do when making a trade anyway but I definitely doing this with it being estore stuff….I just want to make extra extra extra sure that it is the magic w coaster and the zip line right?? LMK
      NB

yes that is correct.

have you sent them yet???? bailey101010

Bailey
      Im sorry I have to admit I lol’ed at your post lol I could tell you were waiting and worried. I tried to send a post letting you know that they do not come up as a KP but in your megaphone/message center but it hasnt posted yet. I take my time when I am sending estore (even to myself!!) and double, triple, and quadruple check that my typing and everything is correct. Sorry I should have told you I take my time to make sure I do it right lol :D
      NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.