Tree Traders :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Tree Traders :)

This topic contains 54 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

<p>Hello Tree Traders, I am offering GPC (ganz parent club) yellow and orange trees for the current peek a newz trees (red and reddish brown) LMK if u want to trade, and which color tree that u would like :) ~mortonhippo~
    </p>

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-08 at 08:19 PM

Hello Tree Traders, I am offering GPC (ganz parent club) yellow and orange trees for the current peek a newz trees (red and reddish brown) LMK if u want to trade, and which color tree that u would like :) ~mortonhippo~

I have the red and brown trees . I also have a tree from the halloween candy collection event . I modified it already though

Hey ive been lookin for trees:) they would look great in my 2 backyard wat would u like 4 them

strengthen

Hello Tree Traders, I am offering GPC (ganz parent club) yellow and orange trees for the current peek a newz trees (red and reddish brown) LMK if u want to trade, and which color tree that u would like :) ~mortonhippo~

I would LOVE to have all the trees in the different colors. If u want to give them to me u would have to send them as a gift and then I send u something else for the trees because we cant chose are rooms in the trading room

THANKS- I REALLY WANT THEM!!!!

mortonhippo

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-09 at 05:48 PM

Hi there MortonHippo, I have the Red tree that i’d be happy to give you. I don’t need anything for it. My username is cruisingal so if you want to friend me i’ll send it to you.

THANKS!!!!! I’ll go friend u now, I am still planning on sending u something for it though :) I’m zarihorowitz
      ~mortonhippo~

cruisingal

Hi there MortonHippo, I have the Red tree that i’d be happy to give you. I don’t need anything for it. My username is cruisingal so if you want to friend me i’ll send it to you.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.