Tree Traders :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Tree Traders :)

This topic contains 54 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

<p>Hello Tree Traders, I am offering GPC (ganz parent club) yellow and orange trees for the current peek a newz trees (red and reddish brown) LMK if u want to trade, and which color tree that u would like :) ~mortonhippo~
    </p>

mortonhippo

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-10 at 12:57 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-08 at 08:19 PM
      Hello Tree Traders, I am offering GPC (ganz parent club) yellow and orange trees for the current peek a newz trees (red and reddish brown) LMK if u want to trade, and which color tree that u would like :) ~mortonhippo~

I have the red and brown trees . I also have a tree from the halloween candy collection event . I modified it already though

Hey Puff,
      Would u like some GPC trees for them? Otherwise jlmk what you would like :) ~mortonhippo~

mortonhippo

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-10 at 09:58 AM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-08 at 08:19 PM
      Hello Tree Traders, I am offering GPC (ganz parent club) yellow and orange trees for the current peek a newz trees (red and reddish brown) LMK if u want to trade, and which color tree that u would like :) ~mortonhippo~

I would LOVE to have all the trees in the different colors. If u want to give them to me u would have to send them as a gift and then I send u something else for the trees because we cant chose are rooms in the trading room
      THANKS- I REALLY WANT THEM!!!!

Hey friend me zarihorowitz
      I’ll give u one of each color, jlmk your user name :) ~mortonhippo~

mortonhippo

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-10 at 01:35 PM

Hi morton!
      I don’t have any peekanewz trees currently but i would really like some GPC ones. I can’t find the ad on there but the trees are really cool. Is there anything else you would like for the trees? BTW, nice forum name, i thought it was a nickname until i saw this forum really was about trading trees LOL.

To everyone who wants trees-
      Just tell me which color/s (yellow or orange) that u would like, your u name, and your offer thx, ~mortonhippo~

Hi Morton.

This might be a duplicate post, but i was wondering if you needed anything else for the trees? I don’t currently have any PAN (Peek a Newz) trees right now but I’d like some of the GPC ones. I can’t find the ad on there. PLMK

Hi morton!

I don’t have any peekanewz trees currently but i would really like some GPC ones. I can’t find the ad on there but the trees are really cool. Is there anything else you would like for the trees? BTW, nice forum name, i thought it was a nickname until i saw this forum really was about trading trees LOL.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.