Tree Traders :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Tree Traders :)

This topic contains 54 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

<p>Hello Tree Traders, I am offering GPC (ganz parent club) yellow and orange trees for the current peek a newz trees (red and reddish brown) LMK if u want to trade, and which color tree that u would like :) ~mortonhippo~
    </p>

mortonhippo

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-10 at 03:24 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-10 at 02:55 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-10 at 02:32 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-10 at 02:13 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-10 at 01:35 PM
      Hi morton!
      I don’t have any peekanewz trees currently but i would really like some GPC ones. I can’t find the ad on there but the trees are really cool. Is there anything else you would like for the trees? BTW, nice forum name, i thought it was a nickname until i saw this forum really was about trading trees LOL.

To everyone who wants trees-
      Just tell me which color/s (yellow or orange) that u would like, your u name, and your offer thx, ~mortonhippo~

Hi Morton.
      I like both colored trees. My u name is tilliefrog, and let’s see, I have some icicle wind chimes, nafarie plushie and poster, Dogbeards Navagation Globe (challenge prize), cat chair, gas pump and riding rails train exclusives, Venetian Mask, probably more but i can’t see my full list right now. PLMK

Hey, we are already friends! (peppermint swirl slide trade) Have those things, sry, I’ll wait for the next list :) ~mortonhippo~

Oh yeah. I just got a red tree, although i saw someone sent you one. Need it?

I’ll send u either color for it, jlmk ~mortonhippo~

I have the medevil theme also some of the rare princess theme and scuba pants and a 2012 tour van and a 2011 tour van( for either van i would need a good bit ) thanks!

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-10 at 02:55 PM

Hi morton!
      I don’t have any peekanewz trees currently but i would really like some GPC ones. I can’t find the ad on there but the trees are really cool. Is there anything else you would like for the trees? BTW, nice forum name, i thought it was a nickname until i saw this forum really was about trading trees LOL.

Just tell me which color/s (yellow or orange) that u would like, your u name, and your offer thx, ~mortonhippo~

Hi Morton.
      I like both colored trees. My u name is tilliefrog, and let’s see, I have some icicle wind chimes, nafarie plushie and poster, Dogbeards Navagation Globe (challenge prize), cat chair, gas pump and riding rails train exclusives, Venetian Mask, probably more but i can’t see my full list right now. PLMK

Hey, we are already friends! (peppermint swirl slide trade) Have those things, sry, I’ll wait for the next list :) ~mortonhippo~

Oh yeah. I just got a red tree, although i saw someone sent you one. Need it?

mortonhippo

Hi morton!

Hi Morton.

Hi morton!

Hi Morton.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.