Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 217 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  MyLittlePony2010EG13 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

(Awaiting moderation)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lemony

Any idea if we will see plush pets in Feb since we didn’t see any in January?

TaffyKitty12

I’m wondering the same thing! I sure hope Ganz isn’t abandoning their plush line… 0_0 They used to make (on average) 2 a month prior to last year, then production went down to only 1 new plush per month, and now this. It’s strange they didn’t at least say something regarding the lack of new plush this month, considering I’m sure we’re not the only two members who noticed. However, they’re still making a lot of virtuals… =P I know virtual-only pets are a lot easier (and cheaper) for Ganz to produce, but plushes are what made the game great, in my opinion! I’d much rather dish out the extra money and buy myself a real, physical item as opposed to some pixels on a computer.

lemony

We are waiting to find out …maybe on the 16th…maintenance day will be the day they tell us :)

IndigoZap

Yeah, I was wondering that too. ~09xStarlightx09 I LOVE YOUR USERNAMMMME!

lemony

Hey guys, I randomly found my first reply to Fallkinz. : https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/ It only shows parts 3 to 5, so parts 1 to 2 must’ve not have gotten moderated. Also, the roleplay isn’t going to go like that. It’s going to go like the one on page 2. Enjoy, everyone!

TaffyKitty12

Thanks for the link, MLP! =] I’ll have to remember to check it out later! ^u^

Comments are closed.