Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 723 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 1 day, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hey! Okay, this is mainly for @_emiemiemiemiemi_, but anyone else can feel free to read it, too! =) So, anyway, I think I’ve got a rather developed personality in mind for Kimberly, but I kinda wanted to get your thoughts on it, first, before I make her “official.” (I don’t wanna accidentally create a character that doesn’t have what you’re looking for o.o ) With that being said, I’m gonna go ahead and post a brief “fact sheet” for her down below shortly, so you can kinda get an does of what she’s like ;) And if there’s anything that you don’t like or that you think needs to be tweaked/changed, please let me know!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Name: Kimberly
        Age: (Not quite sure yet, but I’m thinking maybe 19 or 20? Kinda depends on how old you make your pet, though ,XD )
        Species: Signature Cocker Spaniel
        Fur Color/Length: Amber; long and somewhat curly around her arms and legs
        Eye Color: Undecided (maybe blue or green would be pretty, though?)
        Height: About average, but maybe a bit on the shorter side
        Style: Doesn’t wear clothes all the time, but when she does, Kim usually enjoys wearing shorts or pants with a designer t-shirt. I guess I’d kind of describe her as kind of “stylish”, but not “over the top.”
        Nickname(s): “Kim” and “Goldie” (the latter was made up by Shawn :P )
        Occupation(s): Currently works part-time at an ice cream shop
        Family: Haven’t really figured this out, but I know she at least has a mom and a dad ‘^^ And I’m thinking of maybe making her Ava’s first or second cousin, but I haven’t decided yet
        Friends: Her bestie is definitely Dahlia (signature deer), though I’d assume that Kim would at least have one or two other pals or acquaintances?…

TaffyKitty12

… Haven’t figured out who they’d be yet.
          Goal(s): To become an interior designer, which is basically her “dream job.”
          Hobbies: Currently is a goalie on a girls’ soccer team that plays causally in the summer. It’s not her favorite sport, but she’s so good at being a goalie, she would hate to quit. And of course, she also likes to decorate interior spaces and offer suggestions regarding decorating to other people, at which she’s quite skilled!
          Extroverted vs Introverted: Really neither; she’s kinda in-between, I guess? Kimberly tries hard to be outgoing, though she usually gravitates more towards interacting with ‘kinz who seem kinda lonesome. She likes to try and make conversation with other webkinz, however, they usually lose interest in her fast, for some reason =/ And that makes her sad. So, in short, I like to describe her as being “outgoing, but hard for other people to warm up to”, which I thought was a funny contrast from Stephan, since you said he was “shy, but opens up to people once you talk to him” ,XD …

TaffyKitty12

Personality (will be listing the positive, negative, and ‘neutral’ aspects):
            -As aforementioned, she’s not really introverted or extroverted; she doesn’t “shy away” from social contact, but she doesn’t have a lot of friends, either, so she’s not really used to being around/interacting with a bunch of different people, which makes social gatherings a bit awkward, if that makes sense? And she does like having some time to herself to think ,XD
            -Tends to be more of a “realistic” thinker, though she can also be “optimistic” and “pessimistic” depending on her mood
            -Is pretty friendly, but has a hard time making new friends for whatever reason. Most people she meets/tries to be buddies with apparently think she’s a little “boring” to talk to or can’t relate to her, and then they leave before they get a chance to know each other. She just wishes that someone would stick around and listen, for once!
            -Is pretty resourceful and is good at explaining different things and concepts, even to ‘kinz who aren’t familiar with them
            -Is usually sympathetic to others; tends to gravitate towards lonely or “sad” ‘kinz (again, Kimberly doesn’t…

TaffyKitty12

… have a lot of friends, so she kinda knows what it’s like to be a little “lonesome”) and tries to cheer them up; partially because she wishes that that’s what people would do for her when they notice she’s lonely. And she just doesn’t like to see a sad face! :c She even tried hard not to be sad herself and will usually “grin and bear it”, unless she’s super upset. Though holding in her emotions for a long period of time like that may eventually lead to her being kind of grumpy or irritable; luckily, she can always confide in Dahlia!
              -Tries to be encouraging to others and is kind of ambitious in regards to her own goals; always strives to be her best and–in many cases– to be the best there is, whether it’s the best goalie, best co-worker, best student, etc. She’s honestly quite competitive… maybe even to a fault. Kimberly gets upset when she fails at something or if someone else does it better than her.
              -Can honestly get annoyed pretty easily; is bugged by certain sounds and words and even just the way things look…

TaffyKitty12

… (Oh, and the “Goldie” nickname really does bug her, too :P ) Can be a little impatient at times, as well. She tries hard to hide her annoyance/impatience, but sometimes it’s kind of obvious ,XD
              -Likes have things all neat and organized and gets really bent out of shape when they aren’t– might be kind of a “neat freak.”
              -Can be a bit bossy, but usually only when she’s in a ‘mood’
              -Is pretty dependable (there when you need her), efficient (doesn’t like to procrastinate), caring, and self-disciplined, though she is sometimes too hard on herself
              -Doesn’t like feeling “invisible” or being “ignored”, especially when she tries so hard to do her best (ex. if she did really amazing in a soccer match but all of her teammates congratulated one of the best on-field players while paying no attention to her and what she did; that kinda stuff happens often :P )
              Likes and Dislikes: Kinda got to think more on this one, too (as well as what quirks she’d have), though I do know that she likes oranges a lot for whatever reason, and really dislikes things being messy ,XD

TaffyKitty12

(Oh, and I apologize in advance for any typos; I typed this up real fast in my “notes” so I’m certain there are gonna be a few mistakes somewhere ‘XD )

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, that’s what I got for now! Oof that was longer than I wanted it to be, though o.o It almost looks like a short, unfinished bio, yipe. Not my intention at all, ahah :P
        Anyway, I hope Kim looks good to you, so far! :) If there’s anything you really like, or think I should add or change, please don’t hesitate to let me know! I can always play around with her personality, if needed ,XD
        Any revisions I need to make, I’ll just post under the current “fact sheet.”

Oooo, I like her! She’s interesting and unique! Honestly, I don’t really think you need to change anything! She is her own “person” after all, and I want her to have a personality that’s not Ike perfectly based around Stephan’s.. if you get what I mean? I can see her and Steph being able to talk about some stuff, cause she actually has a few things in common with him that I’m not sure if you knew about.. XD For one, I found it hilarious that she loves interior design, because I was trying to figure out what business Steph’s family was in, and I thought about a furniture business.. XD But wait, it gets better. Stephan hates business and finds their furniture business boring. XDD I think I might change the business. It might be funny, but it might be annoying to Kim too? =P I didn’t really settle on that type of business for sure, I was just trying to think of one that sounded like it could be fancy and expensive. What do you think of a fashion company? Cause Kim likes designer t-shirts.. maybe she likes Steph’s family company’s designs? ….

… Alsoooo Stephan has a realistic perspective too, likes organization, and likes efficiently and seeing things through, which is also similar! What’dya know.. XD He also doesn’t like feeling invisible and unnoticed, as he is often by himself and lonely.. and the way Kim gravitates toward shy, lonely people is perfect, cause she could easily meet up with him! So basically, their interests differ, but they have a lot of similar basic traits in common, ya know? I feel like that’s pretty good, whether I change Steph’s dad’s company or not.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, bud! :3 Thanks a bunch for lettin’ me know about Kimberly! >^^< I can't reply back right now unfortunately 'cause I gotta go somewhere really soon, but I promise you I'll reply sometime tonight! (I know you asked me those questions about Stephan and I don't wanna keep you waitin' long for my answer! o.o Plus I just really want to respond to this, pfhaha ,XD ) I hope that's okay with you…? Apologies in advance for the delay! DX Times like these make me wish that forum moderation on the weekends was still a thing, oof… '^^
              Anyway, I'll be back to reply very soon! Thanks again for telling me your thoughts on Kim– I'm glad you like her ^-^

TaffyKitty12

I’m back to reply… sorry about that, emi! ‘^^
              Anyhoo, as mentioned earlier, thanks for leaving me your thoughts on Kimberly! :) I’m glad she seems “good” to you, heheh!
              Are ya sure I don’t need to change anything…? (‘Cause I mean, I can be flexible, if something is need of tweaking ,XD ) Well, thanks bud! Haha, yeah, I guess that’s true XD Plus if I did that, they might end up being too similar, which could make things a little boring ‘^^ Need to have some differences somewhere, ya know?
              Oh haha, do they? XD That’s good, I’m glad they’d have a few things in common! =]
              Wait, what? For real? Okay, that’s just hilarious, pffft :,) I never would’ve guessed! I mean, I knew his parents had to be rich for some reason, but I honestly would not have thought that it would maybe be because of a furniture business, hah XD And the fact that Stephan would hate it is even better =,D Hm, yeah, I do suppose it would probably annoy her a bit! If she found out, Kim would…

TaffyKitty12

… probably be kind of bent outta shape at first “wHy u nO LikE FuRniTurE, StePhan” but try so hard not to be obvious about it. And then she’d probably try to persuade him to like it in the kindest, most casual way she could without being overly pushy XD
              Ooh, and the fashion design business sounds cool, as well! I could definitely see Kimberly loving that, especially if they sold designer tees and I wonder if Candy would, too, ’cause I know she likes fashion >:) =] I bet she’d totally adore their t-shirts! Oh gosh, and then if she found out that Steph was actually related to the people who created that company, Kim would probably be totally freaking out over it like an excited little girl, pfft XDD
              Aw, well, you don’t have to change it because of Kim, emi! ‘^^ I mean, if you like the fashion business better, that’s one thing, but please– don’t feel the need to switch it for my character because, in all honesty, I’d be fine with either one! :3 Pick whichever idea sounds more fun and fitting to you ;) I think both of them…

TaffyKitty12

… into the conversation, so to speak! >^^< (Okay that was a bad analogy but I think you know what I mean ,XD )
              Oh wow, it does seem like they have a lot of traits in common, hahaha XD That’s pretty neat, though! :) Ah, and I’m glad that Kim’s ‘socialization preferences’ work out good, too! (Oh! This is probably a dumb question, but, do you think I should/could use Kimberly in that roleplay when you start it…? I know I haven’t asked yet, oof ‘^^ )
              Like you said, even if their interests are different (which might be kind of a good thing, since Kimberly is pretty competitive with people who have the same hobbies and whatnot ,XD ) they do have a lot of aspects and characteristics that ‘line up’! :)
              Well then, as long as you think she’s good, I’ll plan on using her as an “official” character! ^-^ And of course, if you ever change your mind and want me to ‘alter’ her, just lemme know!
              In the meantime, I look forward to reading Steph’s bio sometime soon! =]

TaffyKitty12

Oops, sorry, I must have forgotten to close the “strikeout” tag in my second comment… sorry about that! ‘^^ I also just noticed that the last sentence in the second comment kinda got cut off, too :P I meant to say something like “I think both of them would ‘add something to the conversation’, so to speak”, but I can’t quite remember if that was it or not…?

AYY no problem! Sorry about my late reply too ‘XD I keep forgetting about this forum page. But yeah, I don’t think anything needs changed for her! I mean, you can make her however you want.. I’m pretty much good with anything. So far I think she’s great! Right ;P We don’t want her to be boring lol. Oh my gosh, yeah.. pretty ridiculous, right? XD Yeah, I was thinking of them having some sort of company/brand that was really popular. I’m gonna give the company a name, probably their last name too, to make things easier on us. XD Plus it will make more sense to say the name of it, instead of “this company his dad owns” =p Hahah, that would be so funny XD But I’m thinking of changing the brand to the fashion company.. Stephan would still dislike the company, cause it’s business and HE HATES BUSINESS. But she could really like it and he’d be like “oh boy this girl is wearing one of our clothes.. she does look kinda cute in it tho” XDD ….

… Yeah! I thought she might! I’m also leaning toward that, cause the last name I’m considering sounds more like a clothing brand name to me =P Oh my goosshh you’re right! XD I should totally add Candy into the mix Yesss that would be cute and funny! XD Hmm… I’m thinkin’ about a fashion company for now.. But we’ll see if I change my mind. =P I was kinda set on the furniture thing for a bit, and then suddenly I’m like loving the fashion idea XD I’ll let you know if I change my mind, but it’ll probably be the clothing brand. Yeah! It works really well with him! (Oh goodness, of course XD It’s not a dumb question! But that’s what I was initially planning on yeah =) Hopefully I can get that started really soon this November!) Yeah! I’m excited to see her as you develop her =)

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, here’s that girl character list I promised ya, @_emiemiemiemiemi_ (and you too, @ilovemoonie)! :) I know some of these are gonna be definite no-no’s, but I just went ahead and still listed all the characters I had that were free, regardless of whether or not they work ,XD For each one, I gave a brief description of their personality, as some of the bios for ‘em were posted so long ago (and Fiona and Dahlia currently don’t have bios anyway). If you need more information about any of them, please do tell me =]
      So uh, yeah! If any of these sound good, just lemme know XD
      Here are the ones I got right now:
      •} Dahlia (Signature Deer; tall, eccentric, fast-talking, kinda geeky but very nice. Maybe a little shy around some people? Sometimes wears glasses. Smart and obviously likes to build rovers, which she does for a hobby :P Kind of like a scientist-type gal and knows a lot about space… and flowers, apparently)
      •} Lily (Signature Calico; overall nice, sweet, and slightly shy and temperamental gal who loves to write and bake) …

TaffyKitty12

… •} Leopardstar (Signature Ocelot; a rather complicated girl. Somewhat suspicious and often mistrusting of others. Prefers to be alone, usually, or just with close friends. Can be friendlier once she warms up to you. Occasionally a bit arrogant, and not afraid to speak her mind)
        •} Elizabeth (Signature Pomeranian; short, outgoing, and bubbly gal who loves to play pranks but can kinda get frustrated easily)
        •} Madison (Signature Ferret; an ambiverted ‘kinz who is generous, kind, and very loyal and protective… almost to a fault. Likes anything meteorology-related and likes to be a little silly, sometimes, to make her friends laugh)
        •} Brooke (Signature Arctic Fox; basically a lot like myself XD Introverted, thinks a lot, rather shy, stubborn, but nice and loves to draw. I actually gotta re-do her bio at some point, because I was really lacking in details on her old one :P )
        •} Jessie (Signature Lop Bunny; kind of shy rabbit who is an aspiring voice actress that enjoys doing a bunch of different accents and things. Ironically allergic to carrots. Very sweet and usually understanding. Can be humorous, too)…

TaffyKitty12

… •} Harper (Signature Arctic Hare; extremely outgoing, hyper, and excitable girl with a slightly scratchy, high-pitched voice who loves sugary foods and doing goofy things)
          •} Fiona (Signature Dutch Bunny; a scatterbrained and curious rabbit who marches to the beat of her own drum. Has a short attention span, loves nature, and enjoys rambling about zums. She even owns a zum :P Kinda of a strange girl, but has a good heart)
          •} Rosa (Chi Chi Chihuahua; kinda whiny and complainy and prefers to keep to herself, when possible. Tries to act all “cool” but has driven most people away from her because of that. In reality she’s actually pretty lonely and could use a good friend who could convince her to just be herself instead of keeping up a fake persona)
          •} Petal (Non-Webkinz Bobcat; perky, outgoing, genuine, and friendly girl who works part time as a florist and plays the mandolin. Also loves hot pastries)
          ~ ~ ~
          And, if none of these sound good, I of course have plenty more…

TaffyKitty12

… ‘kinz that I can turn into characters, including Ashley (signature border terrier), Kimberly (signature cocker spaniel), Dakota (signature red wolf), Molly (signature bengal cat), and Sarabi (signature zebra), who I can develop personalities for ;) (The ones I just listed already have some traits, but not like, a whole lot. Lemme know if you’re interested in any of those! I can always tell you more about them) Even have a bunch of other signature and non-signature ones, too XD I can always pick one of those, too. Some of my ‘random ‘kinz’ actually have a lot of personality!
            But uh, yeah! Hope this helps some :) If either of you have any questions, just ask!

TaffyKitty12

Oh! And I just thought of this, but I also have a teacup yorkie named “Noel.” I used to use her in stories in stuff long ago. Can’t quite remember everything about her, but I do know that I made her play the violin. I think she was pretty nice, as well? Might’ve been outgoing, but I dunno. I can always develop her into a character, too :)

Hey, Taffy! Oof, okay.. so many options! I love Jessie and Brooke and Madison and Lily, and well, a lot of them. They’re too cute. XD But, assuming we’re talking about Stephan, I don’t know if they’d really go with him? I like to match characters by species as well, if you didn’t know, heh. =P Hmm… I mean, my first thought was Kimberly. Cause can you imagine them? They would look so cute together! Their colors and fluffy fur..! 8D But you’d have to create her personality, so that might take a while.. and I still gotta post Steph’s bio for you to go off of.. but Steph is shy, opens up when you talk to him, smart, funny, loyal, unsure/awkward around new people, and talented. I know these are all girls.. but I still have Liv too! Do you have any single guys, especially dogs, that might like Olivia?

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! Heheh, yeahhh… I ended up having a lot more than I thought ,XD Ah, well, thanks! =) The ones you listed are actually some of the cutest girl characters I think I have so far! ;3
            Anyhoo, no worries– I get it! :) I actually didn’t really think about the species thing, oof o.o I guess I do a lot of mixing and matching with species in my own WW, so I kinda forgot that maybe not everyone does that ‘^^ And I know some of the ones I listed probably aren’t the greatest personality-wise, either.
            Hmm, do ya? Cool! XD Now that you mentioned it, that would be pretty neat! :3 Oh, and about Kimberly’s personality, I’m sure I could develop one for her fairly quick! :) (I mean, if you still like that idea, anyway) I think I even came up with a few traits shortly after I got her, though I kinda forgot what those were ‘^^ Nonetheless, I’m sure I can find them somewhere on here (because I believe I posted those at some point in time)…

TaffyKitty12

.. and at any extent, I can be pretty quick with personalities when I put my mind to it XD All I need is a good book and the internet, pffft X,)
              Thanks, too, for listing some of Steph’s traits! :) Those will be quite helpful! ^-^ (Though I’ll of course still keep watch for his whole biography once you post it ;) )
              Maybe we can talk more about it at the park, or something? ‘Cause I’d also kinda like your input on how Kimberly should be, if you decide that! (Also, me and moonie may have come up with one ourselves, though I still gotta discuss it more with her, first)
              Oh, and right! There’s also Livi XD In terms of boy dogs with a decent personality, I currently have:
              ~Luis (signature portuguese water dog); he’s outgoing, friendly, trusting, spontaneous, but kind of naive and way too talkative for his own good. He also likes to tell stories a lot, which I’m sure you already know ,XD …

TaffyKitty12

… ~Dug (signature yellow labrador retriever); yeah I know his moniker sounds kinda weird, since I named him after the dog from “UP” ‘^^ But anyway, he’s not totally developed, though I’ve already figured out that he’s loyal, affectionate, upbeat, but easy to distract/doesn’t always pay attention. And he’s maybe not the best with words, in that he tends to talk in circles.
              ~Shawn (signature african wild dog… I know he’s not a ‘dog dog’, but he still popped into my mind :P); he’s witty, clever, usually pretty friendly, jokey, but does have a bit of a problem with lying. He’d probably find Olivia to be pretty funny, and may even like her jokes.
              I also have my German Shorthaired Pointer, but ahh… I wasn’t necessarily planning on making him a particularly ‘friendly’ character ‘^^ I was considering making him more of a “loner” who prefers to do his own thing…

TaffyKitty12

.. But, I do have some nice characters that aren’t dogs, like Nick (signature cheetah)… and well, I guess I do have lots of other dogs (mostly non-signatures) in need of personalities across my several accounts ,XD If ya ever want to hear about some of them, just lemme know! :) (Unfortunately, the only golden retriever I have is Cody, an original lil’ kinz golden retriever, though I do have a couple of labs, as well as many other various breeds including huskies, terriers, and even a border collie)

TaffyKitty12

[Hey, emi! I'm here to tell ya quickly that I was actually able to work on Kimberly's personality a bit last night ,XD I've already come up with a few traits and hobbies for her! =] (Though I still have some ways to go until she’s fully developed ‘^^ ) Maybe I can tell you about a few of them at the park tomorrow, if your able to make it? Or, I could always post them down below! I know it’s not “official” yet and that she was just an idea, but still– I wanted to let you know, anyway :) ]

Heyy, totally forgot about replying to this one! ‘^^ I think we’ll stick with just Kimberly and Stephan for now, if that’s okay?? I’m not sure any of your boys would work super well with Livi, lol. The only one I could kind of see going with Olivia is Luis, but then I imagine the Marvel version and I’m like, hmmm, I dunno. XD But I know for sure that I like Kim, so we can just stick with her and Steph for our little matchmaking process. ;P

TaffyKitty12

Hi, emi! (It’s fine– I kinda forgot about this, too ,XD ) Anyway, it’s alright! =] In all honesty, I would’ve been very surprised if any of them did work, pffft XD Right, right! Lately, I’ve been trying to distance some of my Marvel ‘kinz a little ways from the characters I based them off of, since I haven’t been into the movies as much lately, for whatever reason? ‘^^ But those characters still come to mind whenever I think of those particular ‘kinz, haha :P And Luis is one that I haven’t really “distanced” a whole lot, so it’s almost impossible not to think of the actual Luis when I bring him up ,XD I mean heck he even has the same voice and mannerisms as the actual Luis So yeah, I’m good with sticking to those two! :) Glad Kim seems to be working out so far! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hi, Taffy! Thanks so much for posting this list for us– it was really helpful!! =) I read it, and I’ll be sure to reply back sometime soon! Unfortunately, it won’t be until over the weekend or early next week, though, as there’s still a few things I should really get to, first. And, come to think of it, even if I didn’t have anything else to reply to, I still might not be able to reply for a few days, ’cause I gotta evaluate my own characters and see which ones of yours might be good XD But, I’ll be sure to work on that soon, and reply sometime next week! I hope that’s okay! Also, I don’t think I need anymore information about any of them right now, that should be more than enough to work with for now and give me ideas and stuff, heheh. I was wondering, though, if you could maybe give me the estimated ages of the characters you listed, sometime…? No rush, of course! I just think it might be useful, since I know my characters tend to be older than yours, heh, and I…

ilovemoonie

… don’t wanna choose one of mine that’s like, way older than yours… :P Anyway, that’s all I can think of now, and I’ll be back to reply to this soon! Thanks again for posting it for us! ^-^
          (Oh, and this is unrelated, but since I didn’t really know where else to post this, I wanted to let you know quickly that I’ve finally finished my response to your SC pictures, and will start working on Ava’s bio after I get done with school! I won’t be able to finish it before the weekend, of course, but I’ll at least start, and whatever I don’t do I’ll be sure to finish by Monday!)

TaffyKitty12

Howdy, moonie; no problem! ^-^ Thanks for letting me know that ya read it! :D I know you have other things to get to, so I totally understand if you can’t reply until the end of next week or the following week, even ;) It’s okay! Ah, and no worries– I get it, haha XD I know it’s a lot to think about, so please, take your time! :) And, of course, if you ever do change your mind and would like some more information, don’t hesitate to let me know! =] I actually wanted to include more info for the ones I listed, but I didn’t wanna make it too long… ,XD
            Oh! And about the ages, I can actually go ahead and fix that up for ya right now! :) It’s no problem, really XD (Plus emi can see this, too, if it helps her any)
            So, as of currently:
            Brooke, Madison, Elizabeth, and Lily are 18, Harper is 15 or 16 (yeah I know, she’s pretty young ,XD ), Fiona is 19, Jessie is either 17 or 18, Rosa is 16 or 17, Leopardstar could be anywhere from 17 to 19, and…

TaffyKitty12

… I was planning on making Dahlia either 20 or 21 (though I could do 22, maybe)? Oh! And I haven’t figured out an age for Petal yet, but I’m thinking maybe 18 or 19, max? I want her to be the same age as (or a little younger than) Frost, but I dunno how old he is yet ,XD
              I could definitely play around with their ages, though, if needed! :) (Ya know, make them a year older or a year younger, or whatever) The only ones I can’t change, however, are Harper (I want her to stay around Pikachu’s age) and Jessie (she has to be younger than Fiona), and, I’d kinda prefer to maybe not change Brooke’s…? But yeah, otherwise, I’d be fine with that! =]
              As for the other ‘kinz I listed (Ashley, Dakota, Molly, Kim, etc.), I’ve actually never figured out ages for them, so… I can be pretty flexible with those guys XD And with any other ‘kinz I haven’t brought on here yet, of course!
              Oh, and so both you (and emi) know… (I forgot to put this in my original post, actually ‘^^)…

TaffyKitty12

… I could always “tailor-make” a character, too! :) Just let me know some of the personality traits of your own ‘kinz, and I can make one that is kinda similar, but also has some differences, to prevent things from getting monotonous (though, I’ll be careful to choose ones that won’t necessarily clash with the other character’s personality) I hope that made sense?
              Anyway, no problem, pal, and thank you again! :)
              (Oh, and thanks, too, for letting me know about the SC pics and bio! ^-^ I saw that you replied to the pictures yesterday (and I hope to respond back to that soon, by the way! Your comments really made my day, gosh :,) ), and you can take your time with Ava’s biography! =) Whether it’s over the weekend, on Monday, or later next week, I don’t mind! ;) I’ll be sure to read your reply, though, whenever it’s posted! >^^< )

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, ilovemoonie! Sorry for adding more to this, but since we kinda talked about it yesterday, I thought I’d just go ahead and post something here. Hope ya don’t mind! ‘^^ Anyway, what I wanted to say was, I really liked the idea you told me about regarding Cumulus! =D Honestly, I think it’s rather cute! ^-^ (Plus I love the fact that he has the nickname “Cloud Man”, because I know Harper would totally refer to him as that, pffft) I know you told me a little bit about him at the park (and his personality honestly sounds great, so far! XD ), but if you want, you can always feel free to post a little ‘fact sheet’ for Cumulus, too, kinda like what I did with Kimberly yesterday ;) Or just post a brief summary, or whatever XD And there’s always the next time we have a park chat, too! Oh, and speaking of which, please let me know if you need more info for my character!…

TaffyKitty12

… I know I posted her biography a few years ago, but she’s changed a little since then and I realize I didn’t go super “in depth” in her description up above, oops ‘^^ And some of her traits aren’t really brought up too often in roleplay :P [Also, is it weird that I can totally imagine what her voice sounds like? ,XD I try to do it myself, sometimes, but it hurts my vocals] But yeah, anyway, I just wanted to post a little something about this, and hopefully we can discuss it further :) Maybe I can even bring it up to emi, too, next time I talk to her?)

TaffyKitty12

(Don’t mind me, I’m just re-adding the tags! I don’t remember ‘em all, though, so I’m just doing the ones I do recall ‘^^ If there are any other tags out there that I left out, please, don’t hesitate to put them back in!)

TaffyKitty12

Okay, so, never mind that. We can’t do tags now, so I guess it’s impossible for me to re-add any of them ‘^^ I don’t know what pages some of the roleplays were on, but I do know that the Vacation Roleplay was on page 4, and me and moonie’s “Avengekinz” roleplay was on page 9. Currently, it’s EmilyCuteHeart’s turn in the Vacation Roleplay, and ilovemoonie’s turn in the Avengekinz Roleplay (if ya see this, moonie, I was finally able to reply to that a couple weeks ago! Sorry that took so long ._. )

Traveller

Any news on when the glitch with the mobile app will be fixed?

TaffyKitty12

Hi there, Traveller! Unfortunately, I don’t think Ganz has released any news yet regarding when the mobile app glitch will be fixed ‘^^ But, from what I know, it appears to be a glitch on Android and Google devices, whose app stores apparently don’t have the new WW mobile update in place. I experienced a similar glitch on my iPhone temporarily (app said it needed an update, but there was no update I could find), but after force-exiting out of the Apple App Store and going back in, the new update was there and ready to download! If you’re using an Apple device, I would recommend doing the same with your App Store– it should be there! If you’re using a different device, however, I’m afraid the only thing to do is wait for the update to be released ‘^^ I dunno if it’s a problem with Ganz, or if the issues lies on Android/Google’s end, though– if it’s the latter, I’d imagine it would take a little longer to solve the problem. However, I hope the issue gets fixed for you soon, regardless!

Will there be more Lil’ Kinz? I really like the smaller versions of the pets. They’re super cute.

kittymade10

Hi there, @MissKittyMerlin! I believe they discontinued the Lil’ Kinz line, and wont make anymore. I really like the smaller versions too. Hope this helped. :)

TaffyKitty12

Aw, I used to really like the lil’ kinz, too! Unfortunately, though, I do think Ganz has discontinued them… ‘^^ I don’t believe they’ve made a new lil’ kinz in years o.o It would be nice if they started making them again, however– they were so cute! =D Maybe they’ll considering doing that once they release their second generation of plush?

Comments are closed.