Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 1,240 replies, has 66 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 1 day, 6 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, pals.. Oof, I’m sorry for posting this, but I just wanted to apologize quickly for being so inactive on here this week!! D= I honestly expected to have more time to reply to stuff, but I’ve just been so busy with Thanksgiving and everything.. ‘^^ I know I have a ton of stuff to respond to, though, so I’ll try to work on that as soon as I can! I doubt I’ll have much time today or tomorrow, unfortunately, because some of my family is still here and we have some stuff planned, but I should hopefully be able to reply to stuff on Sunday, I hope? I really apologize again, for the delay!! =/ I’ll be sure to respond to stuff as soon as possible, though, and in the meantime, I hope you all have a great weekend! ^-^ Did everyone have a nice Thanksgiving? :) I hope you all had a wonderful time filled with family, food, and fun! ;D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi! Nah, it’s fine! I get it, we’ve all been really busy this week, ya know? I mean, I was busy Thanksgiving, but I’ve mostly just been busy with Etsy orders and then going to work and church. (I also went on a church retreat this past weekend and we weren’t aloud to use our phones much then) But yeah, we’re all busy. Don’t worry about it too much! At least nothing much has been posted the past few days, ya know? Then there’s not more for you to catch up on. I had a great Thanksgiving, yes! It was really fun and nice being with family. My nephew from college was here and it was great being with him, and everyone else of course, but he’s the only one I hadn’t seen in a while. Plus we watched home videos and those were pretty funny pfft XD (my older brothers and sisters would make these cheesy skits and “stop motion” videos, including “attack of Mr Froggie” and an evil Pooh Bear and an ad for “WOW Christian music CD” XD Anyway, how was your Thanksgiving?

LolliPup

My Thanksgiving was delicious! XD How was everyone else’s Thanksgiving? I hope it was great! =)

Hey there, moonie! Oof, sorry for the late reply ^^; Ah yeah, it’s alright. I was pretty busy last week as well actually.. No worries, I understand! ^-^ I hope you had fun spending time with your family! ^-^ It’s alright, no worries! Yeah, I hope you had a nice weekend as well! And I did, thanks, I ate a lot on Thanksgiving XD Did you have a good Thanksgiving? Thanks for letting us know, moonie! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hi, ilovemoonie! (Sorry for the late response, by the way! XP )
        It’s fine, buddy– no worries at all! :) To be honest, I think last week was busy for everyone (heck, I didn’t even check WKN from Wednesday till just last night… ,XD ) so it’s okay! We definitely understand =] You can reply to that stuff whenever, no rush! ^-^ Whether it’s today, tomorrow, or next week, even, I don’t mind waiting! ;) Actually, if it’s too much for you… would you rather just tell me your thoughts on the drawings I made a few weeks ago next time I talk to you at the park, instead of posting them on here? I know it’s been a while since I posted those links, and I don’t want you to spend a lot of time replying back to something so old, ahah ‘^^ If it helps you any, you can go ahead and skip it and just respond to the more recent stuff, instead! I wouldn’t mind, as long as you still tell me what you think about the drawings I made especially for you ;)
        (Awh man, though… I also hope I don’t burden ya too…

TaffyKitty12

… much by posting an update tomorrow, eheh DX I’d postpone it for you, but there are a couple of things that pertain to this week that I wanted to say >.< I hope you wouldn't mind…? :c )
          Anyway, spending time with family is far more important than being on here, and I sure hope you had a nice time with them! :D
          Oh, and thanks for asking… I had a nice Thanksgiving! =] My mom made us a big breakfast, I watched the parade and dog show for half the day (my brother and I kept taking pictures of some of the weird-looking balloons and floats and digitally altered them to make 'em look funny or scary XD I dunno why, but it's fun, pfft), and then we had a huge, somewhat early dinner that turned out really good! =] And I got to spend a lot of time with my grandma who visited us, which was very nice ^-^ After dinner, I then went to my uncle's house and hung out with my little cousins for a while, which was pretty fun, too XD Honestly, they're all so silly!…

TaffyKitty12

… (Oh! And I also drew some sketches of Cassandra in my notebook, just ’cause ;3 )
            So yeah, in all, it was a nice Thanksgiving!
            How was your holiday, moonie? :) I hope you had fun!

Hey! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. ^-^ Did you get to eat yummy food and spend time with family? I sure hope so! Anyway, I mostly just wanted to say that I replied to the Vacation roleplay.. sorry for taking a little long! My reply wasn’t even that long, gosh.. ‘XD But it’s done, so now it’s @EmilyCuteHeart’s turn! You’re up, pal!

ilovemoonie

Heya, emi! Thanks, pal! ^-^ I did have a really nice Thanksgiving! =) We actually ended up kinda having two Thanksgivings, because one of my sisters could only be here on Wednesday, but we still wanted to include her. So we had one for Wednesday dinner and one for Thursday lunch, heheh. But anyway, I got to spend time with my family and my uncle and cousin, and we ate lots of good food, so it was fun! =] Some of my older sisters are still here, actually, so today we put up our Christmas tree and we’re going to see Frozen 2 later. ;) Anywayy, but enough about me, how was your Thanksgiving? I hope you had a great one! =D Did lots of your family get to visit?
        Ooh, and yay, thanks for letting us know about the Vacation Roleplay! Your reply was really great! :D I like how Tanner was actually trying to be kinda nice about rejecting Humphrey’s idea to go to UnicornLand, instead of being rude about it like lots of the others… XD Ah, and no worries; I’m pretty sure I’ve taken longer to reply to that roleplay, before, so you’re fine! :) …

ilovemoonie

… Thanks again for telling us, pal, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! ^-^

Oh yeah? Man, you cheated! You got double the Thanksgivings! XD That’s cool though, hehe. Do you see a lot of long distance family on Thanksgiving, or just close family? Ohh that sounds so fun! I bet that was great! I love setting up Christmas stuff and decorating the tree. How was Frozen 2? I’m probably gonna see that soon too.. maybe even before this moderates pff. =P Ah like I said, I had a great Thanksgiving! I didn’t see a bunch of family that I don’t usually see, like those in other states or anything, but we still had a good amount of family here and it was still fun. =) Oh no problem! Thanks for going to read it so fast, aw XD Heh, yeah! I felt like he should be nice. I was starting to make Tanner a bit too annoyed at everything that he was out of character when I was writing that, actually.. *coughLightningandCandy* but I fixed that up and added him being nice there lol. I’m glad you liked my reply! I hope your weekend was fun too =)

ilovemoonie

Pffft, yes, I broke the rules XD It’s supposed to be “limited to one Thanksgiving per person per year, while supplies last” ;P All joking aside, though, thanks! ;D Oh, and hmm, not really…we usually don’t see any out-of-state family for holidays, or anything, just all my sisters that have moved out and my cousin and uncle who live a few hours away. Aw, and thanks! It was really fun! :D I love decorating for Christmas, too ^-^ When does your family usually put up your Christmas tree? And do you get a real one each year, or use an artificial one? Oh, and I really liked Frozen 2! I liked it a lot better than I thought it would, because I haven’t been crazy about the recent Disney and Pixar sequels…but I thought this one was good! :) I like the first one better, and there were some things I didn’t like about this one, but overall I thought the plot was pretty good, the animation was amazing and very beautiful, and I really like some of the new songs :) I hope you’ll get to see it, soon, if you haven’t already! …

ilovemoonie

… And I’m glad to hear that you had a great Thanksgiving! \^-^/ That’s nice that you got to see quite a bit of your family. I’m sure that was fun spending time with them! =) Oh, and no problem, hehe! I was excited to read it! ;D Ah, really? Well, that’s good that you caught that and was able to keep him in character; that can be hard, sometimes! There’s been plenty of times before where I’ve made my characters say something and act in a way that doesn’t really fit, so I have to be careful to stay true to their character, you know? I think Tanner’s response was very fitting! :) Thank you, I did have a nice weekend! I hope you did, too! :3

LolliPup

Hey, moonie! Sounds like fun! How was Frozen 2? I just saw it on Tuesday ;D

ilovemoonie

Thanks, LolliPup! :) I really enjoyed Frozen 2! ^-^ I thought the original was better, but this one was still pretty good, too. I liked it more than I thought I would! Ooh, that’s cool that you saw it on Tuesday! What did you think of it? :)

LolliPup

I thought it was really good. I probably can’t say much, cause I don’t want to spoil anything, but I personally prefer it over the first. The songs were really good, too, although that’s probably because the songs from the first movie got really annoying after a while =)

Thanks for the heads-up, emi!

Hiya, emi! Oh yeah, I did have a nice Thanksgiving, thanks! ^-^ Yep, I ate a lot that day, it was so delicious though XD Yeah, it was fun getting to spend time with family! ^-^ Oh by the way, it was nice seeing ya at the park chat this past Saturday with emi and MLP! ^-^

(whoops CuteHeart I meant, sorry XP, I should of read that first post before I hit submit ^^;)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! (Sorry for responding to this so late, ahah ‘^^ I saw your post a few days ago, but I must’ve forgotten to reply!)
        My Thanksgiving was pretty good, actually… thanks! ^-^ I got to spend time with my grandmother I don’t get to see often, which was nice XD And yes, there was a lot of food, haha! It was good stuff though, man. I also went to my uncle’s house later in the evening and got to play with my little cousins. They’re so goofy! They kept wanting me to help them make fake movie trailers on my iPod, and we actually made a pretty funny one XD
        How about you? I hope you have a great Thanksgiving, too! =]
        OH! And thank you so much for letting me know about the Adventure Roleplay! I read your reply the other day, and it was really good, I thought! As moonie said, I like how Tanner wasn’t rude about the whole UnicornLand thing, unlike just about every other character…

TaffyKitty12

… What a sweet dude! I plan on typing up Kovu’s reaction to him and Candy soon, as well, because I just can’t resist >:D You know what? That blue scar thing is a really good question ,XD I actually have a story behind that. Maybe I can tell you at the park, sometime?
          (Oh, and I meant to say “I hope you had a great Thanksgiving”, in the comment above. Silly autocorrect doesn’t know its tenses ,XD )

So this is the new chat forum then? I hope I remember that :P

Yeah ‘^^ I hope you remember too!

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, CuteHeart! Welcome to the new forum, bud! ;D Yep, it looks like this’ll mostly be where we’re chatting, now. It’s kinda sad that we had to switch again, but, I think this forum will be good :) Ah, yeah, I hope so, too! Maybe you could bookmark this forum, or something, so you won’t forget…?

Yep, pretty much! ^-^ This should be the place where we chat now. Hopefully, you’ll remember! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Yup, sure is! :) We had to move here ’cause the other forum was starting to get pretty filled up, ahah… ‘^^ I hope you can remember, too!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven’t been here in a few days. Got lazy, I guess! lol. Well, I hope everyone is doing great this week! Was wondering if anyone here has seen any of the Star Trek tv shows? I like them all, but The Original Series, Voyager, and Enterprise are the best in my opinion. If any of you have seen any of those, whose your favorite characters and why? Well, guess that’s all I got to say for now lol. see ya’ll later! ~angel~

9boogirl

Hello there, Oldshowsrock58! I don’t believe we’ve met before – I’m 9boogirl, but you can call me boogirl or Pika if you’d like! It’s very nice to meet you – I hope that we can chat some more in the future around the forums! I’ve never seen any of the Star Trek television series, however I’ve heard good things about the enterprise as a whole! Is the series worth watching? I hope you’re doing great this week as well – again, it’s very nice to meet you! I hope you’re having a fantastic (early! x’D) Thanksgiving so far :)

Hello there!! Glad to meet you too! You can call me angel if you want! All the Star Trek series are good! I recommend watching The Original Series starring William Shatner first. Enterprise is good, but there’s a few things I’d wished they’d left out. It was made much later than the others, and unfortunately they use bad language sometimes :( I try to mute those when I know they’re gonna one. And one or two episodes aren’t any good but overall it’s a cool show. Have a great Thanksgiving! Friend me on WW at angelgirldog7

9boogirl

Hi! Okay :) That’s good to hear! Next time I have some free time I’ll look into the series :) Aw, that’s unfortunate – hopefully the bad language doesn’t take away from the content too much! Thank you so much, have a great thanksgiving as well – and will do! I’m 9boogirl there as well ^-^ Have a fantastic day!

I’ll send you a friend request when I’m on WW later! As for Star Trek, start with the Original Series first then go from there. :) Next Gen is good, Deep Space Nine is ok, Voyager is my favorite and Enterprise is good but they do make it more adult than the others with the language and a few scenes they could’ve left out. All in all they’re good :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Oldshowsrock! It’s okay :) No worries about it!
        Star Trek, huh? Ah, unfortunately, I haven’t seen any Star Trek in ages, eheh, so I can’t say that I’m a ‘fan’… nor do I really know anything about the characters or the different series.
        I used to see a little bit of it when I was pretty young ’cause my parents would sometimes have it on, but I think I once saw an episode that must’ve scared me, or something, and I haven’t seen any since :P (And in all honesty, I’m not a huge fan of sci-fi type stuff, in general… ‘^^ ) I’m sure it’s a good show, though! =] Maybe someday I can give it a try.
        However… I do like Star Wars! I used to not like it very much growing up, but I guess I developed a soft spot for it over the years XD

Hey Taffy! There were a couple episodes that were kind of scary. But overall it was good! Perhaps if you watch them again, you can try the episode “Trouble With Tribbles”. Nothing scary there. It’s my favorite episode :) I like Star Wars too! What’s your favorite movie/character? I like A New Hope and Attack Of the Clones. Fave characters are Han Solo and Anakin!

Hi, angel! Haha, it’s okay. I know how it goes.. I’ve been pretty busy lately too! YES, I actually have! I’ve seen many of the original with Captain Kirk and I’ve also seen the Next Generation series with Captain Picard. Have you seen that one? I preferred that, as it was less cheesy.. XD But I like them both. Spock and Data are my favorite characters, I think! And I love both of the Captains, heh. Who are your favorite characters?

Hello Emi! Spock and Data are cool! My faves on The Original Series is Spock and Checkov. On Next Gen I like Riker,Wesley, and Deanna. On Voyager I like Janeway, Tom Paris, and Neelix. On Enterprise I like Archer and Trip. :) I like them all for different reasons, but mostly I like them for the character development over the series.

Yeah, Spock’s pretty great lol! Chekov? I don’t believe I remember him..? Ah I liked those three too! Riker, Wesley, and Deanna I mean. They were all good characters.. although I thought Riker was kinda silly sometimes.. XD I haven’t seen voyager or enterprise, sadly, so I have no idea who those people are haha.. I’m sure they’re cool though!

pompom323

Hey guys! I think I will do a pet bio today!! Name: Nala Age:20 species: lioness Description: light yellow fur, with light freckles on her face… light blue eyes. Outfit: usually, Nala wears a dark purple dress with flowers on it. she wears yellow rain boots, and usually wears a tiara. (hence the name Nala, she is from the Lion King XD) On weekends, she usually wears a pink sweatshirt with white pants and white shoes. Hobbies: Nala likes spending time in the garden, looking at her rows of flowers, or planting fruit. When not doing that, she is hanging in the KInzchat PLUS trading room, singing the Batman theme song. (shes a weird cat, Don’t even ask.)

9boogirl

Hello there, Pompom! ^-^ I love your bio! Nala is an adorable name for a lioness – and I love The Lion King! It’s definitely my favourite movie, and Nala is such an adorable and playful character both in the movie and in your bio :) Is Nala a Webkinz Lioness? I love the outfits that you’ve planned out for her (and I think it’s adorable that she wears something different on weekend!), and I think her hobbies are super cute! I enjoy gardening a lot as well – and I love that she sings the Batman theme song in the Trading Room! That’s such a unique and lovable trait that you’ve added to your character :) Nala sounds like an adorable character – I might draw her sometime if I get the chance! Thanks for sharing your bio with us – you’re really quite the writer! I hope you’re having an amazing day :)

pompom323

hey! aw, thanks! haha, I know, it’s a really funny thing that she does XD oh, that would be awesome! I would love to see a drawing of her done by another person! I love The Lion King too!! my favorite character was scar, and I really loved his awesome sing voice! I think I am the only person in my family that loves listening to “Be Prepared,” but my mom always tries to fast forward through it -_- tbh, I didn’t even cry at the stampede part, as much as I liked Mufasa.. I only felt sad when Scar was no longer.. But I loved seeing the Pride Lands at the end, too. haha, I just totally got off topic, sorry XD Maybe one day you will see Nala in the clubhouse singing! XD -pompoms PS, I am having a giveaway at the giveaway forum, if you wanna join.

TaffyKitty12

Heya, pompom! :) Ooh, cool… thanks for sharing Nala’s bio with us! ^-^ She seems like a cool character, I gotta say! =] Her outfit sounds cute, and I think light blue eyes are rather pretty on a lioness :3 Oh, haha, it’s neat that she enjoys gardening so much XD Wait, what? She likes to sing the Batman theme song to herself?! That is seriously like, the best character quirk X,D It makes me laugh just thinking about it, haha! In all, good job, pal, and I look forward to hopefully seeing more of Nala in the future ;)

Comments are closed.