Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 3,827 replies, has 89 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

missmace7

Is ganz going to release the Merle Frenchie Puppy for ganz estore points?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Oh, yeah, I saw the sneak peak for that pet on the Ganz eStore Facebook page! I’m not sure, but it probably will be in the eStore eventually. It might be Deluxe or something exclusive though. You’ll probably just have to wait and see how they’re gonna sell it.

Hey there – the Merle Frenchie Puppy was a promotional pet and was available with purchase of eStore points in July. I’m hoping they bring it back sometime!

Chocomese

Sally Fox
      Type of Webkinz: Fox
      Sally has an adventurous spirit with her at all times. While she is very open to trying new things, she refuses to do anything in winter or anything involved with snow and/or ice (for personal reasons). When she first moved to Kinzville she was very nervous about it and was worried no one would try to befriend her…but a certain siamese helped her out for the rest of way and they ended up becoming good friends. Sally is a perfectionist at times and has slight OCD. She used to have severe anxiety but that went away with a little help. Sally is rather grumpy but has a very soft heart. She tends to dislike more “girly” things. There’s more that I could put down but…eh, I’m running out of room. She also has a complicated backstory (it would make a great roleplay idea haha)

Chocomese

Fun fact(s): Sally was my first pet ever! She was given to me as a gift from my mothers old friend when I was really young. Sallys personality used to be rather different, with her being way more cheerful and upbeat. Her “story” was also rather different, too, with her originally getting married to someone. I changed this and most other of my pets stories/personality because I figured the originals didn’t fit them as well. So that’s how I made my own little Webkinz universe!

Hi, Chocomese! Oooh, I like Sally. She sounds like a cool character and it seems like she’s pretty well developed! I like how she’s adventurous! Who was the Siamese cat that she befriended? Heh, I can understand the perfectionist thing XD I’m a bit of a perfectionist sometimes, although I don’t have OCD. Aw, I’m glad she isn’t as anxious anymore. Anxiety is hard! I like how she’s a grump but still a softie underneath. And a tomboy too! I like how that fits with her being adventurous. Ooh, well now I’m curious what her backstory is XD Maybe you could write about it and post it on here sometime? Or you could just give a summary lol, that’d be easier. Oh, cool! Is Sally your favorite Webkinz? That’s interesting how she used to be more cheery. Sometimes when we’re younger we give our Webkinz silly names or personalities, so I can understand wanting to change it haha. How many Webkinz characters do you have? So far, I’m liking them! Sally seems like a great character! …

… How old is she supposed to be? Maybe she could meet some of my Webkinz in a roleplay =) My Webkinz characters are around 12 – 21 years old, so maybe they could be friends if their ages are close? I think it’d be fun to roleplay with you! Anyway, thanks for sharing abut Sally =) Do you think you’ll tell us about more of your Webkinz?

Chocomese

Sally isn’t actually my favorite, but she’s up there (mostly because of how long I’ve had her). My favorite is Marshmallow, who is also the Siamese that became her best friend. That’s because Marshmallow was my very SECOND pet and came after Sally. I eventually gave her a nickname (“Marsh”) because of how much I liked her. The plush Marshmallow actually has a rather unusual face for a plush (sort of twisted around) so that made her more special. Marshmallows bio will be posted today or tomorrow depending on how long it takes to get moderated first. Sally is also currently 20 years old! I also made all my other pets (even codeless ones) be characters in this universe! Sally also works as a news reporter which is something I forgot to add there.

Chocomese

Marshmallow probably has the most complicated/developed(?) story of all of them. But that’s for when the bio is posted (you’ll learn a bit more). I plan on sharing bios/information for most (if not all) of my pets. I also really like to roleplay with people but I don’t know how I’d be able to do that here. I always wanted a separate forum for roleplaying or something like that. Thanks for enjoying it! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Chocomese! :) (So sorry for the late reply, by the way! :c I haven’t been checking the newer pages as much as I should lately XP ) Thanks for sharing Sally’s bio with us; I enjoyed reading it! She seems like a pretty cool character, if you ask me :3 First, it’s neat that she’s adventurous! I think it’s kind of funny that she doesn’t like anything having to do with winter, heh heh. Is there a story behind that? Aw, it’s sad, though, that she worried about not finding any friends when she first moved to Kinzville :( I’m glad your siamese cat was able to befriend her! Ah, so she’s a perfectionist, huh? It’s okay, Sally, I can relate ,XD Like, whenever I draw or type up a school paper, I don’t like to send it in unless I think it’s absolutely perfect, haha. I feel like I kind of have OCD, too, but I dunno for certain ,XD Aww, poor Sally— I’m sorry to hear she used to have extreme anxiety! ‘^^ That’s never fun :c At least it went away, though…

TaffyKitty12

… Also, a grumpy but softhearted personality honestly sounds kind of cute XD Haha, that’s okay, Sally! I can’t say I’m too girly, either. I’m more of a tomboy, personally. Oh, and she was your first pet? That’s pretty cool! :D Ah, that’s all right; I’ve changed a lot of my characters’ personalities over time, too XD Currently, I think the one you have for Sally right now is really good! :3 Thanks again for sharing this with us, and I hope to learn about some of your other characters sometime, too! :)

Chocomese

Aw! Thank you so much! Yes, there is a story behind her winter-related trauma. She once tried to ice skate on a big frozen lake but it broke underneath her and she had to spend weeks in a hospital because of the hypothermia and other problems. She recovered just fine but ever since then wanted nothing to do with winter activities (especially since it almost happened again a year later). Sally has gotten better from befriending Marshmallow because of finally meeting someone that perfectly understands her. Sally (who is a news reporter, don’t know if you saw that already) also likes to sort of help Marshmallow by sometimes reporting mysteries. They have a strong friendship and at this point I’m not sure anything could break it. Thanks for liking it!

ilovemoonie

(Awaiting moderation)

ilovemoonie

(Awaiting moderation)

HEY EVERYONE!!!! It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here!! How is everyone doing? Are ya’ll staying safe and healthy and are your families ok? As for me, I am doing pretty good! I’ve been reading, and also writing in my journal more and trying to come up with story ideas :) I love to write, I just never know what to write about. I like the idea of fanfiction, such as fanfiction for Star Trek, Avengers, and such, but I prefer to write my own completely original ideas, which is hard sometimes. No matter though! I will write the perfect story when it presents itself. Until then, I just wanted to check up on ya’ll. Do ya’ll need anything on WW that I can send? Let me know if you do! Stay safe and healthy! ~angel

Hey, angel! ^-^ I’m doing pretty well! Me and my family haven’t gotten sick at all either, so that’s a plus lol. How are you? Have you been keeping busy? Oh that’s nice! What sort of books are you reading? It’s nice that you journal too. My mom would be proud. XD She is always trying to get me to journal, cause she’s been journaling since she was a teen. Ohh yeah.. it’s hard to write a complete story! I’ve only ever written short scenes with my Webkinz characters. I’ve never made a full story out of them. I can imagine that must be so complicated o.O Fanfiction is fun too, but I understand wanting to do something original. Good luck with your writing! Do you have any ideas so far? Aw I don’t need anything on Webkinz, but thanks for offering! =) It’s sweet of you to come check in too. I’m glad you did! Just curious, are you going to be starting any school soon? Enjoy your reading and writing (if you get any done haha XD)!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Oldshowsrock! :) Sorry for the late response! ‘^^ It’s nice to see you again; thanks for stopping by! :D Oh, and thank you for asking! I’ve been doing well, I think. I got back from vacation a while ago, and have mostly just been doing schoolwork (my new college requires me to work through the summer), drawing, and some creative writing. It’s cool that you’ve been reading and journaling a lot recently! Those sound fun, I think :) Oh, you want to try fan fiction? That’d be kinda cool! Ah, that’s all right, I understand that dilemma ,XD I feel kinda weird writing about real characters out of canon, too (I once was gonna do it for a book series I really like, but the authors ended up making a novel that basically told the same story mine would’ve, so I scrapped it). I normally just name my webkinz after characters I like, instead, and then write about the webkinz kind of as if they’re those characters. I dunno if that makes any sense? It’s hard to explain ,XD Good luck writing…

TaffyKitty12

… your stories! :3 Feel free to tell us about them on here, if you want! Aw, well, thanks for checking on us, and thanks for asking! It’s very sweet of you to offer, but it’s okay; I’m good on WW :) Is there anything particular that you’re looking for? If so, let me know! You, as well! Have a great day, and stay safe!

ilovemoonie

(Awaiting moderation)

ilovemoonie

(Awaiting moderation)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, guys! Sorry if I’m being a bother ‘^^ I hope no one minds, but I uh… kinda decided that I’d go ahead and post an update today, if that’s all right? I just realized how long it’s been since I’ve last done one, and also I finally have something to say ,XD
      So, first, what I really wanted tell you all is, I ended up getting a few new ‘kinz recently! :) I was browsing eBay last week, trying to find good deals on some webkinz my brother wanted, when I came across an ice dragon, butterscotch bunny, and spaniel pup—without tags—that were being sold for under $8 each. With tags, the dragon and bunny are about $50, and the spaniel pup around $20-something (you know, I could probably have afforded that one with a tag, but heck, just the plush for $6 is a pretty awesome deal XD And also, I don’t particularly care for the virtual for that one), so I knew those were really good prices. And, considering I’ve wanted those particular ‘kinz for a pretty long time, well… let’s just say…

TaffyKitty12

… I went on a little “shopping spree” and got all three, haha!
        They came last Thursday, and I gotta say, I like ‘em even more than I thought I would! The spaniel is so soft and has a cute, smushy face, and the butterscotch bunny is a little smaller than I had expected, but it’s still super adorable! :3 (I’m actually glad it’s on the smaller side, though, and not awkwardly gigantic like the baby bunny XD ) And the ice dragon is especially pretty— I just love the “uniqueness” of it! In fact, it might be one of my favorite webkinz dragon plushes ^-^ Which would be saying a lot, because I love all the webkinz dragons XDD Maybe I can send some pictures of them to the SC, sometime? I’d love to show my new ‘kinz to you guys, if you’re interested!
        Anyway, I’ve already decided that I’m making the spaniel pup a girl, and I’m pretty sure I’m going to name her, “Phoebe” :)
        The dragon is going to be a girl, too. However, I haven’t decided on a name for her yet. I’m thinking maybe “Della”…

TaffyKitty12

… or “Esmé”, but… I dunno. I’ll have to give that one more thought ,XD
          And as for the bunny, uh… you know what what? I haven’t settled on a definite name or a gender on that one ‘^^ Though, if I made it a girl (which I guess I’m leaning a little more towards, at the moment), I think the name “Pecan” could be kinda cute.
          So, with all that being said, I am open to name suggestions for the bunny or the dragon, if anyone wishes to leave some! I’m particularly looking for old-fashioned or (for the dragon) fantasy-type names :)
          Anyway, uh, I know this news wasn’t super exciting, but, considering I actually haven’t bought myself any webkinz since late March (much be a new record XD ), I guess I considered it being worthy to post about on here?
          And… yeah. That’s about all I have to say ,XD Nothing else new has really been going on with me. I’ve mostly just been doing schoolwork (English has been keeping me really busy :P ) and drawing or writing in whatever free time I have, heh heh. Oh!…

TaffyKitty12

… But my ankle is almost fully healed now, which is good :) Besides the few lingering bruises that hurt to touch, I really haven’t been having much trouble with it in the last week or two. I can finally do most things again! ,XD
            Annnd, ah right, I almost forgot all about the Vacation Roleplay, again :P I’m going to try to start working on my reply to that really soon! Sorry I’ve kept you all waiting… ‘^^
            So uh, yup. That’s the scoop with me. How’ve you guys been lately? :) Done anything fun or exciting? At any extent, I hope everyone’s been well!
            ~Thanks for reading, and have a nice Monday!

Chocomese

Hello! I’m happy to hear that about your ankle! I can’t stop picturing these Webkinz as some sort of girl group XD. I have some name ideas for the dragon! Lód which means “ice” in polish, lumetorm which means “blizzard” in Estonian (I think) and Blizia which is the name of one my ice dragon characters.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Chocomese! Thanks! :) Haha, really? That’s funny! XD I wonder what they’d be called, if they were a group? Thank you for the suggestions, by the way— I really appreciate that! ^-^ I like “Łód” and “Iumetorm”, especially :3 It’s cool that one of your dragon characters is named “Blizia”! That’s a nice name :) Just curious, is “Blizia” a webkinz?

Chocomese

Thanks for liking the suggestions! Lumetorm is my favorite out of them because of how mystical it sounds. Blizia is actually a character for an old roleplay on Amazing World involving dragons (Blizia was an ice dragon). So now you know! XD

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Taffy! Just wanted to let ya know that I’ve read your update, and I should be able to reply really soon, hopefully tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday at the latest! Ah, I hope you don’t mind the wait too much! ‘^^ In the meantime, though, congrats on your new Webkinz!! It’s awesome that you were able to find such good deals on those three! =D I hope you’ve been enjoying them, so far! ^-^ Anyway, I’ll be back as soon as I can, and I hope you’re having a nice week, in the meantime! :]

TaffyKitty12

Heya, moonie! Thanks a bunch for letting me know! :) That’s fine— you can take your time! I’ll understand if something happens that you can’t get to it until Friday, or over the weekend. Thank you, though! :3 I am enjoying my new ‘kinz; I’m glad I could get them! ^-^ Thanks, and I hope you’re having a good week, as well! ;)

ilovemoonie

Hey again, Taffy! Ahh, thanks for understanding! I’m finally back to reply to your update now—I’m really sorry for the wait! XP Unfortunately I’m not entirely sure if I’ll be able to post my whole response before the weekend (or if any of this will even moderate in time, for that matter, since they’ve been kinda slow lately), but I will certainly try my best!
            ~Anyway, thanks for the update, buddy! Nahh, of course I don’t mind! It has been awhile since you’ve posted something on here, come to think of it, (wasn’t it around Independence Day or something?), so it was actually really nice to see a new update from you! =]
            First off, ahh, congrats on your new Webkinz! =D It’s awesome that you were able to find good deals on the Spaniel Pup, Ice Dragon, and Butterscotch Bunny!! ^-^ It’s always satisfying finding great prices on Webkinz you’ve been wanting, and it can be fun going on little “shopping sprees” like that, hehe! ;) At first when I read “Butterscotch Bunny” though, I was thinking of the Ginger Bunny, and I was confused because I thought you already had one of those…

ilovemoonie

…then I remembered what the Butterscotch Bunny was, and it all made sense XD Anyway, $8 is an incredible price for the bunny and dragon, (I had no idea that bunny was so expensive nowadays, though! :o ), and $6 is a great deal for the spaniel, too! Even if it’s decently affordable with a tag, $6 is still a lot less than what it goes for new! And if you’re not a huge fan of the virtual anyway, I think it’s better just to get it without the code, instead of paying over three times as much just for the tag, you know?
              Anyway, I’m really glad you were able to get those three, and I’m even more happy that you seem to like them a lot! =3 That spaniel pup seems really cute, aww! That “cute, smushy face” just adorable to me X) And I’m glad you like the bunny, too! It is pretty cute, isn’t it? :) Ah yeah, I guess it is kinda on the smaller side as far as regular ‘Kinz go! I quite agree with you that I’d rather it be smaller than huge, though…

ilovemoonie

…like that humungous baby bunny and husky pup XDD Aw, and the ice dragon seems so pretty, too! ^w^ I’ve always thought it seemed like a really neat and unique Webkinz! Just curious, since you said the Ice Dragon was one of your favorites, which other Webkinz dragons do you have? :) Ooh, and yes please, I would love to see a photo of them in the SC, sometime! It’d be really cool to see what they look like! =]
              Aw, and I really like the names you decided on/are considering for them! “Phoebe” is super cute and I think it’s very fitting on the spaniel! ;) And I love both the names you’re considering for the Ice Dragon, especially “Della”…I just think that sounds very pretty and unique ^-^ Aww, and I like “Pecan” for the bunny! That’s a really cute idea, I think! =] (Just curious, which way do you pronounce “Pecan”? I pronounce it like “Pih-cahn” or “Puh-cahn” but I know a lot of people pronounce it differently, so I was just wondering XD ) Anyway, I’ll still go ahead and leave you some name suggestions, though (even though the others…

ilovemoonie

…already gave you some great ones XD ) just in case! Here’s some that I thought of:
              Ice Dragon: Glacier, Eira (means “snow” in Welsh), Belinda, Alma, Olwen (means “white footprint”), Lana, Alba, Demetria, Matilda, Evelyn, Bertha, Helena, or Irene.
              Butterscotch Bunny: (girl names) Ginger, Nutmeg, Hazel, Maple, Marmalade, Nestlé (like the chocolate; we named a real bunny that, one time XD ), Bethany, Margaret, Alice, Clara, Ethel, Nellie, Joyce, Bonnie, Beatrice, Abigail (Abby), Amelia; (male names) Peter, Benjamin, Chester, Basil, Walter, Emmett, Edmund, Leopold, Warren, Winslow, Oliver, or Murray.
              I hope these are helpful, and I wish you the best of luck deciding on the perfect name for those two! Maybe you can let us know what you end up deciding on? :)
              What, no, I think this news was plenty exciting! XD I always love hearing about new Webkinz, after all! =] (Wow, you hadn’t bought yourself a Webkinz since late March, before now? :o That’s impressive! XD I usually can’t go more than a month and a half without finding a Webkinz I want to buy, ahah :P ) Anyway, congrats again on your three awesome new Webkinz…

ilovemoonie

…and I hope you continue to enjoy them!! =3
              Ah, and that’s okay! I know the struggle of not having anything to say… ,XD I dunno what I used to post updates about all the time, honestly, because nowadays I’m lucky if I can think of something to post about once a month XDD Anyway, ahh right, I know you said you had a lot of work for that English class! ‘^^ I hope it’s going well, though, overall! And it’s neat that you’ve been drawing and writing a lot in your free time! ;) Those things are always fun!
              Ohh, is it? Ah good, I’m so glad to hear that your ankle is finally almost healed all the way!! I’m sure that must be a relief! I would’ve felt really bad if it was still hurting you a lot, because didn’t you sprain it around a month ago? :o Well, thank goodness it’s finally better!
              Aww, and it’s okay, about the roleplay! To be honest, I kinda forgot about the Vacation Roleplay recently… I guess my mind has just been on other things? ,XD It’d be cool if you could reply soon…

ilovemoonie

…but please, don’t stress about it to much! I know it’s a lot to reply to, and anyway, if we weren’t waiting on you we’d be waiting on me, probably for even longer, so don’t feel bad! Be sure to let us know when you do reply, though; I always love reading your responses! ^-^
              Oh, and I’ve been doing pretty well lately, thanks! I can’t exactly say I’ve done anything exciting, though ,XD Actually you know what? I don’t know what I’ve been doing…I can never seem to remember nowadays XD But I’ve been pretty busy with school, and in my free time I’ve been reading, playing Webkinz and that other game, you know, the usual stuff, heh. Oh, and I recently started watching the show “Sherlock”, which has been good so far! :) I hope you’ve been doing well, too! Have you done anything fun lately?
              Anyway, thanks for the update, pal, and I hope you have a great weekend! ^-^

Hi! Sorry this is a few days late ah ‘^^ No, I didn’t mind you posting this at all! It’s good to hear from you! I miss talking with you guys. It feels like it’s been a while.. Ohh dang, new webkinz? Nice! Those sound like some really nice ones too! I love the ice dragon. It’s such a pretty and cool looking pet! ha, it’s a cool – ice dragon- ha haaa.. lol I know that was really lame It sounds like that was a pretty great deal too! It’s cool that you could get them for a good price. =) Aww, haha XD They sound cute! Pff, right! That one bunny plush looks pretty big. Sounds kinda awkward for a bunny, I guess lol. Ah yeah, and sure! I don’t mind, if you wanna send in some pictures of them! =) I like the names you have so far too! Phoebe is cute on the spaniel. =) And I actually like Pecan for the bunny hehe XD That sounds pretty cute to me! Hmm, and out of the two dragon names, I think I like Della best! But I will, of course, give you name suggestions too ;P

… For the ice dragon: Gretta, Muriel, Millicent (Millie), Nesta, Celesta, Eleanor, Giselle, Diana, Sylvia, Bianca, Agnes, Blanche, Lumi (means snow in Finnish), Gertrude, Elma.. and I guess that’s good, heh. As for the bunny, how about Rebekah, Millie (it’s cute for a bunny too!), Layla, Maya, Remi, Loretta, Willow, Sam, Joseph, and Leo. I hope that helps you out, but like I said, I thought Pecan was pretty cute too XD Heh, yeah, I consider this post worthy! Although you can post anything random and I probably won’t care.. XD Ahh, yes good ol’ school. That makes sense! Is the English very hard? Ooo, what have you been drawing? I wanna see XD I actually saw a few random drawings you did in the Share Center recently that were Lord of the Rings themed (I assume for that roleplay you and moon are doing). They were cute! Oh! That’s good! I was wondering how your ankle was doing! I’m glad it’s healed up now! Did it bother you weeks ago when it wasn’t as healed? I wondered if it hurt or if it kept you from walking too much…

… Hmm, well, I’ve been doing well! I had a lot of fun at the beach with my friends.. what was that like, two weeks ago now? Yeah.. That was fun though haha! ‘XD I’ve mostly been drawing, doing Etsy orders, and working now. But how have you been? How’s school? I’ve missed talking with you! Maybe we can set up our park chat thing with moonie on Sunday again? Anyway, thanks for posting and telling us about your new kinz! Oh, hey wait- by the way, you said you were shopping for your brother. Did you end up finding any kinz for him?

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! :) It’s fine, your reply wasn’t late! No worries at all! ^-^
            Ahh, me too! It doesn’t seem like the forums have been that active lately, and I guess I haven’t really been posting on here a whole lot myself, recently ‘^^ Well, it’s definitely nice to talk to you again, buddy! I’ve missed it, for sure! <3
            Thanks! :3 (Haha, “cool”… that’s a funny pun XD Nah, I didn’t think it was lame! And anyway, I love cheesy jokes so there XD ) But yeah, the ice dragon a beautiful webkinz, I’d say! ^-^ Just curious, do you happen to have one yourself?
            Yup! :) I definitely couldn’t pass up a deal like that, not when those three would’ve cost me over $100 if I had gotten them with tags! Haha, yeah XD That baby bunny is uh, definitely not baby sized ,XD I mean, it’s still cute, but it’s a little too big, in my opinion. I’m glad the butterscotch one isn’t like that!
            Well, all right! Maybe I can send in those pics in a few weeks, or so? If I remember, that is XD …

TaffyKitty12

… Ohh, thank you! :3 I’m glad you liked some of the names I came up with! ^-^ I don’t know why, but I just thought “Phoebe” sounded nice for the spaniel XD Wait, really? You do? I didn’t really expect anyone to like the name “Pecan”, but it’s cool that you think it’s kinda cute! :) All right, then, maybe I will consider it, haha… XD Oh, neat! Yeah, I guess “Della” would sound kind of pretty on the dragon :)
              And thanks so much for the suggestions, emi, I really appreciate those! ^-^
              I especially like the names “Eleanor”, “Sylvia”, “Giselle”, and “Celesta” for the dragon, and “Layla” and “Willow” for the bunny! And of course, “Millie” is just a really cute name in general XD I almost considered that one for the spaniel pup, actually!
              If I can, I’ll try to let you guys know when I name those :) Thanks for the help!
              Haha, really? XD Well, I guess I haven’t been posting updates and stuff nearly as often as I’ve been accustomed to. I just feel like I haven’t really had much interesting stuff to say, lately?…

TaffyKitty12

… Ahh, yeah, English is definitely keepin’ me busy :P It’s not that the content is hard to understand, or anything, because the reading is actually pretty easy. It’s the assignments for that course that are hard ,XD I’ve actually had to work through almost every weekend I’ve had during this class, except last week, when I got done early.
              Oh! Uh, let’s see… well, I’ve mostly been trying my hand at drawing animals that I usually don’t sketch all too often. I wanna expand my horizons and not just draw cats and dogs all the time XD (I’m also working a lot on this drawing app I recently got for my new phone. It cost me a few dollars, but it’s been so worth it! ) Maybe I’ll send some of those in, once they’re finished?
              Ah! Have you? Well, I’m glad you liked those drawings and thought they were cute! :)
              Thanks! Hmm, it sort of did? I was finally able to start walking around on it once I got back from vacation, but I still had a hard time going down stairs, and some days it would…

TaffyKitty12

… ache or throb. But I haven’t had any random pains for a while now, and the back of my heel no longer feels tense, so I’m very happy about that!
              Awesome, I’m glad to hear that you’ve been doing well! :3 Oh wow, it’s already been two weeks since that? Boy, does time fly ,XD I really hope you had a great time at the beach, though! :) Just curious, what kind of stuff did you do there?
              Ohh, yeah, I can imagine those Etsy orders and work would keep you busy ,XD But it’s good that you’re still out there earning money, though! And I bet your new drawings are really good, too :) Your art is always so cute XD
              Thanks for asking! Besides school (which has been eating up a considerable portion of my time) I’ve been well, for the most part :) Some days I get a little bored of doing the same old stuff (still haven’t really been able to get out and go anywhere, save for visiting family), so I try to mix things up every now and then.
              Aww, I’ve missed you…

TaffyKitty12

… too, bud! <3 Yeah, I’d love to start doing those chats with you and moonie again! :) This Sunday won’t work for me, unfortunately, but maybe we can try next Sunday, if that works out for you guys? At any extent, I hope we can get back to those soon! ;)
              No problem, and thank you for replying! :3 Hope you have a great day and a good weekend!
              (Ohh, yup! I ended up finding good deals on a red and gray squirrel, so my brother decided to get those two XD He really wanted a pair of squirrel brothers, for some reason, haha. He’s already come up with personalities for them and everything XDD )

Ahh, terribly sorry for my late response!! Idk why I didn’t get this one done earlier, oh well :T (I guess it doesn’t help that I haven’t been on the Newz mood lately, eheh ^^; )
        But, heya Taffy! Ehh, you’re fine. Seems like nothing has been posted here lately ,XD
        Ahh, okay. That’s pretty cool that you’ve gotten those new ‘kinz! Ohh, that’s nice that you managed to find a good deal like that! And, those ‘kinz do sound adorable! Especially, the Butterscotch Bunny, since I have the virtual of that one XD And the spaniel sounds adorable, and the Ice Dragon seems like a cool ‘kinz! I love how it sounds unique! ^-^ Ooh, yeah! You totally should! I’d love to “see” what your new ‘kinz look like! Feel free to do that whenever you like! :) Ahh, I love the name “Phobe” for your Spaniel! I just love how that sounds! Ooh, I love both of those names that you’re deciding for the dragon! And I think “Pecan” sounds fine for the bunny, but I don’t mind if you changed your mind…

…on that. Good luck on deciding names for the dragon and the bunny!
          Ahh yeah? That’s fine lol. I don’t really mind that you posted this! Ahh, that’s good to hear about your ankle! I’m glad to hear that you’re almost fully healed!
          Oh, me? Well, I haven’t really been doing much lately, as usual ;P I’m just drawing or watching whatever shows I like on that one place (I think you’ll know what I mean) ‘cause it helps me feel less bored these days lol. Oh, and I still play that other game whenever I feel like playing XD
          Ah, I’ve been doing fine, thanks! I can hardly believe it’s August now though o.o I hope you’ve been doing fine yourself!
          Well, I enjoyed reading your update! Congrats on those new ‘kinz, I hope you’ve been enjoying them! And, you too! Have a good rest of the week! ^-^

Chocomese

Hi! I know I’m kind of new to the forums and nobody really knows me here (unless you’re on my friends list In which case you’d know me by ArielandJessica) but I didn’t know where to post this so…basically I kinda wanted to share some of my pets information/whatever with everyone and maybe make some friends here. So…yep. Sound good?

TaffyKitty12

Hi there, Chocomese! Welcome to the forums! ^-^ It’s nice to meet you! I’m TaffyKitty12, but I usually go by just “Taffy” or “TaffyKitty” for short. Of course, you can feel free to post that kind of stuff whenever on here! My friends and I certainly wouldn’t mind ;) I hope you find this forum to be a fun and welcoming place, and—if you do decide to chat with us on here—then I look forward to getting know you more! My WW usernames are bbdoll11 and WarriorCat1010, in case you’d like to add me :) ~Thanks for stopping by!

Chocomese

Hi Taffy! It’s nice to meet someone else haha. Thank you for the warm welcome! Are you a fan of Warriors/Warrior Cats because I am too. I’ll send a friend request to you since I still have plenty of room haha.

TaffyKitty12

Hi again, Chocomese! You’re welcome! :) And yes, I am, as a matter of fact, haha XD It’s cool that you like Warriors, too! :D I’ve been a fan for about uh… nine years, I think? I’ve read the first four series (The Prophecies Begin, The New Prophecy, Power of Three, and Omen of the Stars), as well as Dawn of the Clans and many of the companion books. How about you? Thanks for accepting my friend request on Webkinz, by the way! Hope you have a nice Wednesday! ;)

Chocomese

I actually used to not be a fan of Warriors, but that was before I read any books (and I was younger). I’ve been a fan for about two years now! I’m still on the first series though but I’m almost finished. You’re welcome and I hope you have a nice rest of the week!

Hey, chocomese! Nice to meet you! Oh, I might actually know you somehow..? That WW user looks very familiar! =o Have you commented on Webkinz Newz a lot? Maybe I’ve seen you there in the past. I’ve been on Webkinz Newz for years, so I think that’s a possibility. Anyway, yeah that’s great! Feel free to post some stuff about yourself =) Everyone here is very nice.. I’m sure you’ll like this little community! As long as you’re active on the forums, it’s easy to make some friends. Oh, and speaking of which, you can call me “emi”. I know my user is terribly long otherwise XD By the way! I should give you a heads up- there is a 200 word limit per post on here. That’s why you’ll see some people’s replies split up into multiple posts. It’s because there’s too many words to fit into one post. If you need to, you can easily look up a word counter online. That’s what I do! Anyway, that’s all, and I hope you enjoy the forums, chocomese!

Chocomese

Yeah, I’ve been commenting on things a lot since I joined. You might’ve seen my comments on the recent things. Thanks for letting me know what the word limit is! I was wondering what the limit was. Thanks for welcoming me Emi! If you’re not on my friends list you can feel free to add me.

Oh okay! Maybe I have seen ya then. Oh yeah and no problem =) It’s good information to know, heh. Hey, wait a minute! I just went on Webkinz to add you to my friends list, and you’re already on there. I knew I recognized that username! XD I wonder when I added you? Maybe I sent you something before when I offered to give people Halloween stuff one year on the Newz..? But yeah, heh.. that’s pretty funny that we’re already friends! You’ll be able to find me on your friend list under the same username I have on here. =)

Chocomese

Oh! I remember you now! We met at the park one night and I said that I would make an account here. I remember saying that the username would have something like “siamese” in it. Kinda surprised you (sort of) remembered! Wow!

Ohh! I do remember that now! I guess you kind of did put “Siamese” in your name anyway. XD Oh yeah! I did consider that maybe I added you from the park, but I wasn’t sure. Just out of curiosity.. do you really like Siamese cats or something? Just since you were gonna make it your username, and a Chocomese sounds like a Siamese of some sort heheh

Chocomese

I used to be obsessed with siamese cats when I was younger. I used to love Puppy In My Pocket (which had a siamese character I really liked) which I’m thinking is what started that mess. I put “Choco” in front of the siamese part because of a Himalayan Webkinz I have named Chocolate. Chocolate used to be Marshmallows (my Siamese) sister since younger me was like “oh…they look similar which must mean they’re related!” Of course I’ve changed that. So yeah, little backstory there XD

Ahh, hi there! I’m terribly sorry for my late response here ^^; But, I just want to say that it’s nice to see ya on here! Welcome!! ^-^ I’m SpringShimmer, but please call me Spring for short. Yeah, totally! I totally wouldn’t mind reading about some of your pets! Feel free to post whatever you want here! :D I hope you’ll stay around, it’s nice seeing a new person come here! ^-^ (Oh and yeah, feel free to add me on Webkinz if you want. My user is SpringBackUp on WW. I’ll try to send a friend request to ya as soon as I can!) I hope to know more about you sometime, and in the meantime, thanks for coming by! And, I hope you’ll enjoy being on the forums! ^-^

Chocomese

Hello! Your response wasn’t really late in my opinion, and if it was it would be totally fine! Thanks for welcoming me and for wanting to get to know me better! I’m almost finished with one character/pet and will post it here soon. I’m also a tomboy so thats a bit of myself haha!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Chocomese! (I apologize for the delayed response, by the way!) Welcome to the forums!! :D I’m ilovemoonie, but you can feel free to call me “Moonie” =) It’s very nice to meet you! Like my friends said, you’re more than welcome to chat with us on here! Everyone here is really nice, and we’re always open to meeting new people on the forums ;) Ooh, that would be neat if you decided to post some info about your pets; I would love to read that, as well as anything else you’d like to post about! Also, in case you’d like to friend me on Webkinz, my user is iloveknuffle. I’d be more than happy to be friends with you on there, if you want! Anyway, I hope that you feel welcomed here, and find the forums a fun place to chat! Thanks for stopping by, and if you do decide to stick around here, then I’ll look forward to getting to talk with you more! :) In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful week! ^-^

Chocomese

I’m almost finished with the bio for my first pet so expect to see that soon! Thanks for welcoming me too and I’ll make sure to send a friend request! Also it’s alright with the response time. Like I said before it doesn’t really matter and is completely fine!

ilovemoonie

Hi again! :) Ah, okay, cool! I saw that you posted the bio for Sally your fox, today– I really enjoyed reading it! =D I don’t think I’ll have time to reply to to it today, unfortunately, but I’ll be sure to do so sometime over the weekend! Aw, you’re welcome! I hope you’ve been enjoying the forums, so far! =] Also thank you for sending me a request on Webkinz! I accepted it a little earlier :) Thanks for understanding about the response time, too!

Chocomese

Oh wow! I like that you enjoyed reading it! I have been enjoying the forums, everyone seems so friendly to each other. You’re welcome for the request! I always like to send them as soon as possible. And you’re ALSO welcome for the last bit! I never understood why people would get mad about “delayed” responses on their posts. People sometimes can’t get to it instantly. As always, thanks so much for the support! :)

Comments are closed.