Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,283 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 5 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Speaking of “Upcoming Pets”, just out of sheer curiosity, has there been (or is there) any news on when Ganz or Webkinz World might start making new physical plushies? A good while back, you guys sent out notice that you’d be TEMPORARILY stopping production on them for a period of time, but WOULD be making them again at some point…… Just looking for some news on Webkinz Newz.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I know, serendipitydoda.. I haven’t seen any news on this subject either. I hope they will start making them again soon. It makes me wonder if they’ll ever come back, but they told us they would be back in that update last year, so hopefully they don’t back down from what they said they’d do.

ilovemoonie

Heya, guys! :) (Ah, sorry for posting above you, Spring! ‘^^ ) Well uh, I just thought I’d post a quick update, since it’s been a while since I’ve done one. I hope no one minds!
      ~Well, the main thing I wanted to say is that I ended up getting a new Webkinz recently! I already told some of you guys at the park, but I got the Plum Porcupine! =] I’ve always thought it was really cute, and since there doesn’t seem to be too many available online anymore, I wanted to get one in case it becomes more expensive. As I was also telling some of you, it was rather interesting waiting for it to arrive… =P I ordered it about two and a half weeks ago, and only ended up receiving it in the mail yesterday, mostly because it somehow ended up going way out of the way to Florida after it had already made it to my state XD I dunno how or why it went there, but oh well, I’m just glad it ended up finding its way back here in the end. Like they say, all’s well that ends well, right? ;) …

ilovemoonie

… Anyway! Now that I see it in person, I think it is even cuter than I thought it’d be! ^-^ It’s smaller than I expected, but I think that makes it even cuter XD It has an adorable lil face, and I love all the long purple fur :3 It’s definitely a very unique Webkinz, I think! There doesn’t seem to be a ton of purple Webkinz, either, and it’s one of my favorite colors, so that’s another reason I wanted this one. I decided to make mine a girl, and name her “Zinnia”, which is a type of flower that can be purple. I guess I just thought it sounded pretty, plus I only have one other Webkinz with a name starting with “Z”, so it’s nice to have another XD Perhaps I can post a picture of Zinnia to the Share Center, sometime, if you guys want? :)
        ~Oh! And while I’m here, I wanted to tell you guys that my dog, Sadie, still seems to be getting even better! She seems a little more active, is able to eat out of her bowl again, and has started begging for food. …

ilovemoonie

… And just this morning she started wagging her tail again for the first time :) So, I’m really hoping that the medicine we got for her will keep helping, and that she’ll continue to improve. Thanks again for the prayers and concerns, guys; it’s very much appreciated! <3
          ~Anyway, oh, uh…I guess that’s really all I have to say ,XD Sorry I don’t have anything more interesting or post worthy to talk about, ahah :P Thanks for reading, though, and I’ll be sure to reply to some stuff on here later today! I know I’ve fallen a bit behind again ‘^^ How have you guys been? And can you believe it’s almost September already? :o Because I can’t XD I’m not ready for September, but I am ready for cooler weather, haha.
          Have a great Tuesday, my friends! =]

Hi, moonie! Ohh yeah, you mentioned that when we were at the park Saturday didn’t you? I wonder why it went to Florida lol. That’s pretty weird.. but sometimes mail is weird like that, I guess. But anyway, it’s cool that you could get one! =) Is it an expensive one or was it pretty cheap? Aww, Zinnia is a pretty name! I really like that! It’s always good to add more girls to your Webkinz family anyway lol.. we all know you have a full home of boys XD Oh and sure, you can post a pic if you want. Aww, that’s good! I’m glad Sadie’s getting better! Aww X) I hope she’ll keep getting better! Oh and thanks for updating us on her. =) Oh it’s okay lol. I’ve been doing pretty good I think! Oh my gosh, I know right? It’s crazy! Honestly I feel the opposite, and I’ll be sad when the weather gets cool ‘XD I think summer must be my favorite season. I’m often cold when I’m inside so it’s nice to be able to go outside and feel the nice warm sun. But I’m sure it’s SUPER hot there too so I get

TaffyKitty12

Hey, hey, moonie! :) Sorry for the kind of late reply! DX I didn’t see that you posted this just till yesterday morning, eh heh… ‘^^ Otherwise, I would’ve responded on Tuesday!
        Anyway, no worries, I don’t mind that you posted this for us! :) It’s been a while since you’ve posted an update, anyway. And besides— I always love hearing from you! XD
        So, first off, congrats on your new ‘kinz, buddy! ^-^ Whaaa, you got the plum porcupine? That is so cool!! :D I’ve always thought that one was a neat webkinz, hehe :3 It’s such a cool shade of purple XD It’s awesome that you were able to get one! ;)
        Ah, so not too many seem to be available now? I guess it’s a good thing you got it when you did, then! It does seem like a lot of ‘kinz have suddenly been skyrocketing in price recently. Ones that were attainable not that long ago are now too expensive to buy… ‘^^
        Aww no, really? Dang, that stinks! DX I’m sorry you had to deal with all that! :( I hate it when things take forever…

TaffyKitty12

… to come, and for no good reason (>︣ ︹ <᷅)
          I’ve actually had a few “mishaps” this year with the post office and things I’ve ordered with eBay, myself… one occurring quite recently. The package came to my area super fast, but sat in the same facility for 5 or 6 days before finally getting delivered ;P But yours sounds even stranger! Why on earth would they take it to a different state after it arrived in yours? :/ Either your porcupine likes to travel, or something got messed up somewhere!
          I feel bad you had to wait so long, though! :c I know that can be kind of nerve-racking, waiting and wondering whether or not you’ll ever get a package ‘^^ Especially since I’m not totally sure what one does in that kind of situation, because it’s not the seller’s fault it hasn’t come…
          Oh, well. I’m just glad you eventually got it! I would’ve felt terrible if your webkinz never came! DX
          But anyway, you seem to be enjoying your ‘kinz a lot, though? Awesome!! :) Hehe, yeah, the plum porcupine is pretty cute XD I’m glad…

TaffyKitty12

… that it’s cuter than you thought it’d be! Oh huh, is it a bit on the smaller side? I hadn’t expected that, haha XD I have a plum porcupine, but I haven’t used or seen him in years, so I kinda forgot how big he was ,XD I think it’s cool, though, that’s a smaller ‘kinz! Like you said, it can make the plush all the more adorable! ;)
            Well that’s good, I’m happy that yours has a cute face, too! :3 Oh yeah, I suppose it is pretty unique! I can hardly think of any other purple plush webkinz, save for the grape soda pup, emperor dragon, purple goldfish, and sugar plum cheeky monkey ,XD I wonder why there are so few? I agree that purple is such a pretty color (it’s cool that it’s one of your favorites, by the way! :D I think it’s probably my third or fourth favorite?)… they should’ve made more of them! And like I said earlier, the plum porcupine is an especially neat shade of purple ^-^
            Ooh, “Zinnia” is a really nice name for her, I think! :) So pretty! :3 …

TaffyKitty12

… Also, I like how it begins with a “Z”, because there doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of “Z” names out there, particularly for girls XD A unique name for a unique pet! Very fitting! ;)
              You know what’s funny, though? I was just thinking about that name the other day, haha! I was looking up “flower names” on the web, trying to find something to name my fairykinz kitten virtual I forgot all about, and “Zinnia” was one of the results. I was like, “huh, that’s a nice name; someone should totally name a webkinz that!” And here you are, a few days later, saying that you used it on your plum porcupine! XD Really good choice, though! :)
              Oh, yes! I would love it if you sent in a picture of her, someday! ^-^ I’d really like to see what the little gal looks like, haha! ;)
              Hope you continue to enjoy your awesome new ‘kinz, bud, and congrats again on getting Zinnia! :3
              Ahh, yes, and thank you so much for updating us on Sadie! I was so sad when you told me that she wasn’t…

TaffyKitty12

… feeling good last week! :,( I’m definitely glad to hear that she’s getting better now, though!!
              So, she seems more active and more like her old self again? That’s great; I hope and pray that she’ll continue to progress in that right direction! <3 It’s good that the medicine seems to be helping a lot!
              Maybe she just got sick on something? I know pets can get sick, just like us humans, but at least a person can tell you how they feel and what’s wrong. Animals can’t do that, which makes things more scary and difficult, especially as they get older and you worry about them more in general ‘^^ And your mind always has the tendency to wander and think up the worst possible things it could be, eh heh…
              But, I’m thrilled that Sadie seems to be getting better by the day, and I’ll continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers!
              Aw, of course, buddy! <3 That’s what friends are for, right? :) I don’t like seeing anyone’s pet get sick, and I want Sadie to be as healthy as she can be so…

TaffyKitty12

… you and your family can enjoy her for many years to come!
              Oh, no, that’s fine, moonie! I get it! It can be hard to think of things to say, sometime ,XD But don’t worry, though— your update wasn’t at all boring, and I’m glad you decided to post it! :)
              Ah, and I’m good, thanks for asking! Just tryin’ to enjoy this week I have off, before I start school again and have to wait four months for another break… ,XD (Yeah, I only get three breaks a year, unfortunately :P ) I’ve mostly been drawing, writing, and reading and stuff, heh heh. How about you? :) And it’s all right! I know the forums had been really quiet for a while, and then suddenly exploded with new activity recently… ,XD So, I understand if you’ve had a more difficult time keeping up with things! Even for myself, I’ve been having to check a few times a day to make sure I don’t fall too far behind! :o
              Ahh, right? Like, how is it already almost September? ,XD It feels like August just started! This summer has…

TaffyKitty12

… gone by way too fast, I tell ya :P Oh, haha, right XD I forget how hot it can get by you! ‘^^ It’s been a little warm by me lately, too, so some cooler warmer would probably be welcome! Except fall starts in September. And after fall comes winter. And I am so not ready for winter yet XDD
              Have a great Thursday, and thanks again for the update, pal! :) Hope to talk to ya again soon!

Ah hey, moonie! Gosh, I’m sorry for the sorta late response, idk why I didn’t get to this earlier, but oh well.. ^^;
        But anyway, ahh yeah! I do remember you telling us at the park about that. That’s really neat that you got the Plum Porcupine! ^-^ It does seem a pretty cute Webkinz! Ahh yepp. I do wonder why that happened. But yeah, it is good that it ended up arriving to you eventually.
        Ahh gosh, yeah. You’re definitely right that there isn’t much of purple Webkinz. I’d love to see more honestly. And oh gosh, same here. Purple is my favorite color as well XD Ohh, I love the name you chose! Zinna just sounds so nice! And I didn’t know that’s a name of a type of flower that is purple! Oh yeah, feel free to do that! I wouldn’t mind seeing a SC photo of her! ^-^
        Ahh, I’m happy to hear that about Sadie! Glad to hear that she’s doing better. Oh yes, indeed. Hopefully she will improve then. No problem! My prayers to her! <3 …

… Ahhh, ikr?! I seriously can’t believe it’s almost September o.o It’s kinda hard to believe summer is almost over… Although, I don’t mind the cooler weather that will come XD
          Well, thanks for the update, moonie! Congrats on Zinna, hope you’ve been enjoying her! And, have a good rest of the week and the weekend! ^-^

Hey, guys.
      I know this seems last minute, but, I submitted some SC photos the other day and I thought about posting them for you all to see, so I’ll just post the links down below. I hope no one minds! I usually wouldn’t post on a Friday, but they just moderated these photos as of this morning, so that’s why ^^; –
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=69743 This is not the best, but this is my new drawing of Sugar Sprinkle that I did the other day. I’ve been wanting to redraw her for quite a while, so here it is! I might have to draw her again sometime whenever I get more time.
      Secondly, https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=69741 it’s just a drawing of Lavender Mist that I did the other day. I kinda had this idea and well, I decided to draw it just for the sake of it. XD It’s not one of my best as I kinda rushed on it ^^; but I think it looks fine anyway? Oh! Idk if anyone will notice, but I included a lil Bender plush that she’s holding XD …

… I kinda decided to because I love that character so much ,XD Idk if anyone knows what he’s from, well besides Taffy, but yeah, Bender is my favorite from the cartoon that he’s from lol (it’s one of my favorites actually XD) Ahh, anyway, moving on… sorry for my rambling there for a sec.. ^^;
        This is mainly for Taffy to see, but, I decided to post part of my collection of LPS. Well, they’re actually toys of the characters from the cartoons but yeah XD Here’s the link- https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=69779 I’m missing two characters unfortunately, so it’s not really complete.. But yeah, I decided to go ahead and post this now before Taffy gets more busy.
        Alrighty, well moving on, I need to let you guys know about my future activity on here. I started my new classes as of this Monday, and well, it has taken quite some time lately. It’s not so bad now, but my new English class will start at the end of the month, so I probably might be more busy by then ^^; As for my future activity, …

…idk how often I’ll get to come here but I’ll still try to come on here whenever I can! Idk how often I’ll visit after August though, but I’ll still try to come here whenever I can! It might be less often though ^^;
          Ahh, anyway, I think that’s all I have to say.. Sorry this is long by the way!! I hope you guys don’t mind ^^; Welp, anyway, let me know what you guys think of my SC drawings and photo if you guys like to! I’d love to hear feedback on my drawings!
          And, well, I guess I’ll just wrap up this now. I hope you guys have a good Friday and the weekend! See ya, my friends! ^-^ <3

Chocomese

The drawings are AWESOME. The pictures are very nice. Good. Very good.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring! :) Oh good, I’m so glad your SC pictures went through today!! I would’ve felt bad if you had to wait ‘till next week to show this to us! ‘^^ I don’t know why they took so long to moderate stuff there this week… :/
        Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I saw your pictures (your two drawings are adorable, and I loved seeing your cartoon LPS collection! :D ) and read your update, and will try to reply to them soon! I should be able to get to it later tonight, or tomorrow at the very latest.
        I’d do it now, but there are a few things I really need to get done before our chat later… XP I’m really sorry! :( I hope you don’t mind! ‘^^
        I promise, though, that I’ll respond to this as soon as I get the time! Believe me, I really wanna let you know my thoughts on your pics, haha XD
        Talk to you soon, buddy, and I hope you have a great weekend! <3

TaffyKitty12

(I’m back to reply! Sorry about the wait… ‘^^ )
          Hiya, Spring! :) Ah, don’t worry about it, buddy! I know you posted these earlier in the week, and didn’t expect them to take until Friday to moderate! I’m glad you still decided to post the links for us yesterday, though ;) It would’ve been hard for me to wait ‘till Monday to give you my thoughts on them, haha XD
          So, first off, that drawing of Lavender Mist in super cute! ^-^ I thought you did a really good job on it! :D I like the way you drew her mane and tail, and those pink polka dot pajamas are adorable! :3 Are there pajamas like that in WW that you based them off of, or did you just “design” those yourself? Either way, I like ‘em! Oh my gosh, and the Bender plush she’s holding… I love it! XDD I think you drew him pretty accurate to the actual character, while also making him kinda cute and cuddly! (Oh, no worries about it! It’s easy to ramble about a character you really like ,XD And anyway, you’re…

TaffyKitty12

… not alone, because I like him, too! He’s such a funny character, oh gosh X’D )
            Aw, and your updated sketch of Sugar Sprinkle is adorable, too! I like the other drawings you’ve made of her in the past, but, I think this one is my favorite ;) <3 The colors and proportions… they’re perfect! (You’ve been getting better and better at them each time you draw! I’m impressed! :) ) And I love expression you gave her! ^-^ She looks so sweet XD Also, I know this is kind of random, but I’m just curious… did you name Sugar Sprinkle after the one cat character in the 2012 LPS series? I was looking up that show the other day, and I saw her name pop up. I’m not sure if I ever watched any episodes with her in it, but I think I had an LPS figure of her at some point, because she looks familiar XD
            All in all, excellent job! :3 Might have to add that one to my “favorites”, eventually :)
            And, finally, thank you for sharing a pic of your cartoon LPS figures with us! …

TaffyKitty12

… letting us know about it! I’ll miss not seeing you on here as much over the next month or so, but, I definitely understand. School has to come first, you know? Doing your homework is more important than talking to us (even if it’s not as fun)!
              Ahh, I just hope that you don’t have so much work that you begin to stress out over it, though… ‘^^ I know English can be a time-consuming subject, especially. Well, I wish you luck with it! Hopefully it won’t be too difficult? And I hope your other classes go well for you, too!
              ~ Thank you for the update, and I hope you have a great week, buddy!

TaffyKitty12

… They all look so cute! XD If I counted correct, you have all the ones from the 2012 cartoon except for Russell the hedgehog, right? That’s quite the collection! All the figures are so adorable, but I think your Pepper and Sunil are my favorites XD
              It’s kinda funny, because I think I own all the ones from the 2012 cartoon (except maybe Pepper?), but I don’t believe any of the figures I got look like yours. The ones you have are probably cuter; a few of mine got weird expressions ,XD
              Ooh, and the ones from the 2018 cartoon are cool, too! ^-^ I wish I knew their names ,XD I think my favorite is the black cat or the bird :3 The bird is so colorful, I love it XD (Oh! And I also like Sugar Sprinkle’s strawberry necklace! I just noticed that XD Did you buy it, or make it yourself?)
              Thanks again for sharing these great pictures with us, Spring, and I made sure to rate each one a “10”! :)
              And in regards to your future news activity— thanks for…

TaffyKitty12

(Whoops, sorry! Looks like my last two comments moderated out of order… ‘^^ The third comment is supposed to be the last one, and the last comment is supposed to be the third one. Not sure how that happened!)

ilovemoonie

Oh hey, Spring! =] Just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen your SC pictures (it’s cool that you decided to post some, by the way; I really enjoyed seeing them, and your drawings are really great!! :D ), and I’ll be sure to reply soon! Unfortunately, though, it won’t be before the weekend, since comments are getting ready to stop moderating and there’s a few other posts I need to get to before yours…But, I should definitely be able to reply over the weekend, or early next week at the latest! I certainly won’t take weeks to reply, like I have for your pictures in the past ‘^^ Anyway, thanks for sharing these with us, and I look forward to replying soon! Hope you have a great weekend in the meantime, pal! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hey again, Spring! I’m finally back to reply to your pictures now; I’m so sorry for the late reply!! DX I meant to respond to this last week but just didn’t get around to it.. =/ I apologize for making you wait so long! ‘^^
          ~Anyway, thanks a bunch for sharing these pictures with us, pal— I really enjoyed seeing them! =] Ah and no worries, I didn’t mind at all! Ahh, right, I usually don’t like posting things on Fridays, either…it’s weird that they were so slow to moderate SC stuff that week =/ Oh well, I’m just glad they ended up going through before the weekend, so you didn’t have to wait until Monday to post about them!
          Alrighty, well first off, I really love your new drawing of Sugar Sprinkle! =D She looks so cute!! ^-^ You did an excellent job drawing her! I really love her sweet smile and expression, and I think you did a great job on the proportions and stuff, too! Also I really like the way you did the blue pattern on her; it looks like sprinkles! ;) Just curious, have you drawn Sugar Sprinkle much before? …

ilovemoonie

… I remember seeing some drawings of her, but I could only find one by searching in the SC, since it doesn’t show you all the results. Well, regardless, I love this one, and think you did a wonderful job! It might even be one of my favorite drawings you’ve made recently! :D
            Aww, and your drawing of Lavender Mist is adorable! =3 It was such a cute idea to draw her wearing pajamas and holding that plush, hehe X) I’m glad you decided to make it! Lavender Mist looks so sweet in this, and you did a great job with the sitting pose! Also I just love the way her mane and tail look in this ^-^ And of course, those pajamas are really cool! ;) Ahh, and the Bender plush is just adorable! XD That was a great addition, I think! I love how detailed it is; it can be hard to make little things so detailed (at least I think it is :P ), but you did it really well! Anyway, it’s cool that you like that character a lot, hehe! ;D I don’t really know anything about him besides what show…

ilovemoonie

…he’s from and what he looks like, but I’m sure he’s awesome! I remember seeing some drawings of him on that other game before, too ;) Ah and it’s alright! I know how easy it can be to ramble about characters you really like, haha XD
              And, last but not least, it’s cool that you decided to post a picture of part of your LPS collection! Ahh man, I remember Littlest Pet Shop! I never saw the cartoon, but I did own some of the toys and used to play with them when I was younger :) (My older sister actually had way more than I did, and would tell these elaborate stories with them, but never let me join in ,XD ) Anyway, I’m not familiar with any of the ones in your picture, but they all look super cute! It looks like you have quite the collection, I’d say! ;) I especially like the black cat, turtle, bird, and that little brown dog— they’re all so cute! ^-^ Also Sugar Sprinkle looks adorable in this too XD
              In all, I really enjoyed seeing these pictures, and made sure to rate them each a “10”! …

ilovemoonie

… Thanks again for sharing them with us! =)
              And, lastly, thanks for letting us know about your future activity on here. Ohh, right, I remember you saying you started your new classes a few weeks back! I feel like I already asked you this, but are they all online this semester? Well, regardless, I know college can take up a lot of time, so I understand if you won’t be able to come on here as much. I’ll miss ya, but school has got to come first, you know? Still, I’m glad you should still be on here some, even if it’s not as often! And of course, I wish you the very best of luck with your new classes!!
              Have a great week, pal, and I hope to talk to you again soon! :)

Hi, spring! It’s alright. I know it’s annoying to post on Friday’s cause you have to wait extra long for a reply. ‘^^ But I didn’t mind personally. Anyway, Aw your drawing of Sugar Sprinkle is cute! I like her cute lil round paws and body. Lavender Mist is cute too! I like her swirly hair. Oh ha! I think I recognize that little robot! Is that from Futurama? I’ve never watched that show but I recognize it. I saw that you posted our Littlest Pet Shop collection too, ha! I have so many of those somewhere XD They’re not in nearly as good condition though. But I used to love them when I was little and had a bunch. Anyway, they’re cute! Oh man you started classes already? Well I guess it’s not that early, but that’s too bad.. I hope they aren’t too hard or anything. I hope we’ll still see you around! Good luck with your classes!

Chocomese

Brownie and Blueberry
      Type of Webkinz: Lil’ Kinz Tiger (Brownie), Lil’ Kinz Hippo (Blueberry)
      Brownie is an energetic tiger that has slight anger issues and loves to run around. She is very good as a baseball pitcher (but few know this). She currently works as a mailman/Tiger/Kinz along with her best friend (and practically twin), Blueberry. Blueberry appears calm and is a germaphobe. She is secretly very feisty and does her best to get what she wants. Despite all that, she is very nice. She currently works as a mailman/Hippo/Kinz along with her best friend (and practically twin), Brownie. Brownie really likes comic books and action/adventure movies. Blueberry likes soda (a LOT) and also pop music.

Chocomese

Fun facts: Brownie can speak fluent spanish and the other part of her name is Tigeura. Blueberry can skateboard. Brownie really really likes mesuems. Blueberry absolutely HATES blueberries. They originally foght over the position of mailman/Kinz but eventually learned that they do way better when they’re together, no matter what.

Aww I like Brownie and Blueberry! They sound like a fun duo. =) I like how they’re super close friends. I think I need more best friend duos.. they’re so cute XD It’s interesting that Brownie can speak Spanish! Is she meant to be Hispanic? I can just see an energetic tiger like her speaking that super fast Spanish- the way fluent Spanish speakers would speak it haha! I bet they make a cute mail-carrier duo though! Do they just walk around to deliver mail or do they drive trucks? Also, how old are they? Like 18 or something? Sorry that I ask a lot of questions.. XD I’m always curious about the age though. Anyway, thanks for sharing about Brownie and Blueberry! They sound like cool characters!

Chocomese

Thank you! I do have quite a few best friend duos from my pets XD. I have a best friend duo that are ACTUALLY RELATED (Chocolate my Himalayan and Fluffy my Domino Cat. They’re cousins). And yes, Brownie is meant to be Hispanic (partly why I settled on what her “last name” is). She likes to call herself the “fastest spanish oradora in the west”. They actually ride bikes in order to deliver mail and both of them are around 17. Thank you for enjoying the bio!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Chocomese! :) Sorry for the late reply! ‘^^ I saw your bios last week, but didn’t have enough time to respond to them before the weekend :(
        Anyway, thanks for sharing some information about Brownie and Blueberry with us! They both sound like pretty cool characters, in my opinion ;) (I love their names, too, by the way! ^-^ )
        First, I think it’s awesome that they’re both “mailkinz”! XD Just curious, do they like their jobs? It’s funny, because I’ve recently created a mailman character, myself, earlier this year! His name is “Elliott”, and he’s a signature golden retriever :) I might post a bio for him in a month or two. I wonder if he’d get along with Blueberry or Brownie?
        Oh wow, Brownie sounds kinda hyper, haha XD I like that, though! Neat, that she’s a good baseball pitcher :3 And it’s cool that she likes action/adventure movies… I love those, too! Is she kind of a tomboy?
        Also, it’s funny that Blueberry appears calm on the outside, but is actually really feisty and will try to get whatever she wants XD It’s good that…

TaffyKitty12

… she’s still nice, though, in spite of that!
          So she likes museums too, huh? Interesting! Although, I think that fits her well. Museums are well-organized and everything is in its place under glass… seems like something a germaphobe might enjoy, haha XD
          Oh, and I love how Brownie can speak Spanish! I think that’s cool, when a character can speak another language :3 Is “Tiguera” her last name, or just a nickname? Oh my gosh, and it’s hilarious that Blueberry hates blueberries X,D I love that kind of irony XD
          Yikes, so they first fought over the position of being a “mailkinz”? That’s no good! :o I’m glad they were able to come a compromise, though, and work together.
          All in all, Brownie and Blueberry are cute characters, Chocomese, and I appreciate you sharing their bios with us! :)
          (Ah! And this is random, but while I’m here… I saw your drawing of Marshmallow when I was browsing the ShareCenter yesterday! It’s adorable! :3 You did a great job on it!)

Chocomese

They both like their jobs because they can go around wherever, whenever they want and it lets them burn off energy. They’d probably end up having some sort of rivalry with Elliott XD. Brownie isn’t a tomboy but she’s pretty “in-between” for most things. Blueberry was based off a friend I used to have in Amazing World (still hoping I’ll somehow run into her today, haha) and I figured it suited her personality well. “Tiguera” is her last name. Thanks for enjoying the bio, as always!

Chocomese

Oh, I forgot to mention…thanks for appreciating my drawing! I have low self-esteem so it really means a lot! Thanks so much!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Chocomese! Ah, sorry for the late reply again XP I wanted to say that I really like Brownie and Blueberry though!! =D They seem like such a cute duo ^-^ I love their names, too! Brownie for a tiger and Blueberry for a hippo are both really cute! :3 Haha, so Brownie is really energetic? And it’s neat that she’s a good baseball pitcher! Does she like any other sports? And it’s funny that Blueberry appears calm, but is actually pretty feisty XD It’s good that she’s still nice, though! Additionally, it’s cool that Brownie likes action/adventure movies! I can definitely relate to that! ;D And she’s fluent in Spanish, too? Nice!! I always think it’s cool when characters are fluent in more than one language. :) Haha, and it’s hilarious that Blueberry doesn’t like blueberries! XD It’s fun making a character named after or associated with a certain type of food hate said food XD Hopefully people don’t offer Blueberry blueberries often, thinking that she likes them! I wonder if Brownie likes brownies? And of course, it’s so cool that they work as mail ‘Kinz together! :D …

ilovemoonie

… It’s too bad that they originally fought over the position, but I’m glad they ended up working together in the end! I bet it’s a lot more fun getting to work with their best friend ;)
          In all, thanks a lot for sharing this bio with us, Chocomese! I really enjoyed reading it! ^-^ Your bios have been really good, so far; I can’t wait to see more if you decide to post any others in the future! =]

Hey, guys.
      Ahh, I’m so sorry for posting above you, Taffy!! XP Sorry for posting this by the way. ^^; I originally wasn’t planning to post this but MLP told me to let you guys know what you guys think of the group drawing she did (if you guys are wondering, she sent me friend requests telling me what to do, I think that’s the only way she can contact us now…)
      Oh! And here’s the link to her group drawing – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=69315
      (As for my thoughts, I think the drawing is really nice to see! I love all of those designs you did, MLP. And, I especially like how Spring Meadows look! I think that’s pretty accurate of my personality! ^-^ And, of course, I love how her outfit looks! Thanks for the drawing, MLP/Radish! I really like it! I hope you’ve been doing fine lately. Miss ya! <3)
      Anyway, I think that’s all I have to say. Sorry again for posting this.. I hope you guys aren’t bothered with this… ^^; Hope you get to see this, MLP!

Oh, whoops! Sorry if I wasn’t being clear enough. What I meant to say is that MLP wants to know what you guys think of that group drawing she did. Sorry about that ^^;

Chocomese

Even though it wasn’t meant at all for me, it was very well done and I LOVE the colors and cutie marks. I’m also actually a fan of the show. Anyways, tell her she did very well!

Ohh, okay! Thanks, Spring! I actually did see this in the Share Center like a week ago. I’m glad I have a way to tell her what I think of it! It’s really cute, Pony! It was nice of you to make a drawing for all of us, and drawing us as ponies too! =) I like the Pony you drew for me. My favorite colors are blue and purple, so I think she suits me well haha! They’re all really cute though, and I like how you drew you’re. She looks pretty cool, especially the clothes and her expression. Oh, and I just noticed the cutie marks! That was a cool idea! They all look pretty and fitting to us, I think! Thanks for drawing this for us, Pony ^-^ And thanks for sharing this, Spring!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring! (No worries; I don’t mind! :) ) Thanks a bunch for posting this for us!
        I saw MLP’s drawing last week and wished that I could tell her how I felt about it, so I’m glad you decided to do this! (Ah, did she? Well, at least there’s some way to stay in contact, yeah?)
        I will go ahead and leave my thoughts down below :3
        ~ ~ ~
        Hiya! If you see this, MLP, I wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore your drawing of all our pony personas together! :D You did such a great job! ^-^
        I’ll admit, I kind of forgot all about the idea… ,XD But once I saw it in the SC, I was like, “Oh yeah, I remember MLP telling us she’d do something like this last year!” (Excellent idea, by the way— I never would’ve thought of doing something like this!)
        Anyway, I really like how you drew everyone! I think you did a pretty good job capturing each of our personalities :3 However, I have to say… though I really like them all, the one you made for me…

TaffyKitty12

… is my favorite XD
          My pegasus girl looks AWESOME! :D You couldn’t have drawn her any better!
          Okay, so, first off, I love the color scheme you used on her! Green (particularly light green, like the shade you used on my pegasus) is my favorite color! I‘m fond of purple and teal, too, and am beginning to like yellow more. I think those three hues go together quite nicely! ^-^
          Also, I really love the outfit— it seems like something I’d actually wear! :) The necklace is a cute touch, as well! I don’t care for most jewelry, but I do like necklaces XD
          I noticed, too, that the cutie mark is resemblant of the turtle I drew on the shirt of my updated calico cat kinzsona last year— is that some sort of hidden reference? XD Either way, I like it a lot! :3 I actually think it’s a fitting cutie mark for my pegasus, ‘cause it looks like the swirly painting of a turtle. And, what are some of my favorite things? Animals and art! And animal art, of course XD Sea turtles represent the ocean, too…

TaffyKitty12

… which I also love! (Okay, maybe I’m over-analyzing this whole cutie mark thing, but the point is, I just really, really like the turtle and thought it was a great choice XD )
            The pose is awesome, too, and I love her facial expression! It’s very fitting! When I first saw the drawing, before I read any of the names, I saw that green pegasus and was like, “Hmm, I bet that’s me” XD I was right!
            And don’t even get me started on the name! “Grape Taffyblast”… I love it! (Nice job of working the word “Taffy” into her moniker, heh heh XD ) It sounds so cool and artsy! :3 And also, I love grapes, haha!
            I made sure to rate the drawing a “10”, and I even added it to my favorites and saved it to one of my Apple devices! :)
            Also, I’ve already drawn a quadrupedal sketch of Grape Taffyblast (yes, MLP, I loved her so much that she’s now my official My Little Pony persona!) and have begun thinking about how she obtained that turtle cutie mark XD What have…

TaffyKitty12

… you done to me? I’m obsessed!
              Okay, okay, all half-joking aside, I really loved the drawing, and I thank you for taking the time to make it for us— that was very sweet of you! <3
              I must say, you’ve really grown as an artist, buddy! I’ve been very impressed by all of your recent work! :) Keep it up!
              ~ Miss ya, pal! Hope you’re doing all right!
              <3 Taffy

ilovemoonie

Heya, Spring! Ahh gosh, sorry this is so late, by the way! XP I meant to respond to this a long time ago, but I just kept forgetting about it.. =/ Anyway, no worries, you’re not being a bother at all; thanks a bunch for posting this for us! I did see MLP’s drawing, and I’m really glad to have a way to let her know my thoughts on it, so I appreciate you doing this! =]
        ~~Alrighty, well hey, MLP! If you happen to see this, I wanted to let you know that I absolutely love the group drawing that you made for us!! =D You did such a great job on it! I almost forgot you were planning on making this, to be honest, but I think it was such a cool idea to draw us all as ponies! ;) It was totally worth the wait, I’d say, and was an awesome surprise seeing it in the Share Center a few weeks back! ^-^
        First off, I really love the way you drew my pony!! I think it’s really fitting for me =3 I see you used a lot of blue on mine…

ilovemoonie

…which is perfect, considering it’s my favorite color! ;D I also really like the outfit for mine, too! Purple is my second favorite color, and that bright blue on part of the sleeve and the bottom of the shirt is like one of my favorite shades of blue, so I’m definitely lovin’ that color combination XD Ahh and the wings—I just adore the wings! That light purple-ish blue color is super pretty, and the wings almost look “shiny” to me; I really love them! ^-^
          Additionally, everyone else’s ponies look amazing, as well!! :D I especially like Taffy’s (that green color is really pretty!), and Spring’s! I’m in love with the outfit on Spring’s, haha XD The layers on the dress/shirt, the nice light colors, that flower at the top—it’s all so pretty! Honestly, Pony, you should be a fashion designer! XD And, of course, Honda Wingflight is looking amazing as always! ;D She looks so cool XD I love her wings and expression, especially!
          Anyway, you really did an excellent job on everyone’s pony, though! The designs, the outfits, the expressions— it’s all perfect! =] I must say, you’ve really gotten…

ilovemoonie

…even better at drawing, MLP! I’ve always loved your drawings, but I think your most recent ones have been some of my favorites! Oh! And I almost forgot about the cutie marks; that was such a cool idea!! ;) All of them look really nice, and I think they’re all quite fitting for us =)
            In all, thank you so much for making this for us, pal; I made sure to rate it a “10”, and added it to my “favorites” category, too! :D
            I hope you get to see this at some point (I know my response is super late ‘^^ ), and I hope you’ve been doing well lately. I miss you, buddy! <3 Even though we can’t really talk anymore, know that you’re always in my thoughts!

(Pony, I got your friend requests… Sorry this is late – I’ve been really busy XP) Wow, thanks for drawing that, Pony! They all look super great! I love your designs, and the names are really fitting, I think! I’ve already started a quadruped sketch of Charm Heart, haha! Maybe I’ll have to post it to the Share Center so you can see sometime? :) Her color scheme works really well, and I adore that she has little bangs XD That totally suits me, heh. And the way you drew the tail (well, end of her hair, I guess, since it’s Equestria Girls :P) looks nice; I enjoy the (how do I describe it? XD) way it separates into different color strands :) And I really like all the others, too! Such nice colors, names, and overall designs! Thanks for sharing :D (Oh, and the cutie mark is really fitting and adorable, too!)

Comments are closed.