Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,132 replies, has 94 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi, guys! I just wanted to post this to remind us of the roleplays on the forums, and also cause Taffy wanted me to show her them again lol.
      Here all the roleplays on this forum:
      Stephan’s Ball on page 19 (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/19/): ilovemoonie’s turn
      Vacation Roleplay on page 3 (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/3/): TaffyKitty’s turn
      -
      And here are the roleplays on the New and Upcoming Pets forum:
      Animal Antics on page 16 (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/16/): ilovemoonie’s turn
      Cat Café Roleplay on page 134 (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/134/): ilovemoonie’s turn
      Forest Adventures on page 73 (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/73/): TaffyKitty’s turn
      Pikachu’s Backyard BBQ on page 4 (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/4/): ilovemoonie’s turn
      Superkinz page 14 (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/14): ilovemoonie’s turn
      The Kinz Club on page 42 (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/42/): TaffyKitty’s
      Taffoonemi on page 6 (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/6/): ilovemoonie’s turn
      Adventure Roleplay on page 2 (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/2/): ilovemoonie’s turn
      Avengekinz Roleplay on page 5 (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/5/): TaffyKitty’s turn
      Jump Corn Fun on page 3 (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/3/): ilovemoonie’s turn
      I didn’t include some extremely inactive ones, and ones that include mostly inactive members. A few of these roleplays do include MyLittlePony and ResonatingThunder, who aren’t active but I assume we could skip their turns if we want to continue any of them..?
      Okay, that’s all! Hope this is helpful!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! Sorry for replying to this late… ‘^^
        Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for posting this list for us! This was very helpful! :) Ever since the tags have been taken down, I’ve had a much more difficult time remembering what pages these things are on… ,XD I actually forgot half these roleplays even existed, heh :P
        No joke. It took me a minute to recognize “Animal Antics” and “The Kinz Club” as being two roleplays that I, myself, have created XD I was like, “what are those?” And then I remembered, haha. Geez, I’ve made a lot of roleplays, haven’t I? ,XD
        I’m not quite sure if some of them will ever become “active again” (I don’t think moonie and I are continuing any of our private ones that you listed?) but it would be fun to continue the ones we were still doing pretty good with! I’ll try to respond to our “Forest Adventures” roleplay soon (I should be able to get to that within the next week or two? My response shouldn’t take too long to type), and I know I need to start on…

TaffyKitty12

… my “Vacation Roleplay” response, as well, because I’ve kept you guys waiting for a while with that one… ‘^^ Sorry about that, by the way! :( I don’t know what it’s taking so long. I’ll try very hard, however, to have most (if not all) of it posted before the end of the month!
          OH HECK, and I had completely forgotten all about the “Kinz Club” roleplay until you mentioned it to me a couple weeks ago! Dang, I don’t even think we ever started the second round of that one? But that’s my own fault, because I never wrote out my second reply… ‘^^ (Well, I was once working on it in my notes ‘till it got deleted in one of those glitches, but that’s besides the point)
          If I can, I will see if I can respond to that one sometime soon! Maybe we can continue it…? If not, at least I will have finally made my contribution ,XD
          Ohh, right! Yeah, I forgot that most of our friends who have participated in some of those older roleplays aren’t really around anymore ‘^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… Although, MLP did ask me to continue her turns for her in all of the roleplays, so if it’s okay with you guys, I’ll be using her characters for all the roleplays she’s still in! In other words, we won’t need to skip her turns, because I’ll be taking them for her.
            But as for the others, uh, we might need to skip them… unless they ever become active again (which I sort of doubt).
            Anyhoo, thanks again! I’ll try to add these links and page numbers to my working notes app, if I remember XD

Ah hi Taffy! Thanks for replying! Aw gosh XD Yeah, I know there’s a lot of ones that I barely recognize, most of which I excluded. I think I remember almost all of the ones I’m in though, since I’m not in as many as you, heh.. I have good lil memories of scenes in each roleplay! I was sorta hoping we could get Taffoonemi and the Kinz Club active again! The Kinz Club looked so cute! I recently read over it again and I loved how our characters were so, well, childish XD Ah and okay! That’d be great! Gotta get Arlo in there, remember? ;D That’d be fun to see him! I think our shy and nature loving dudes would make a cute friend group heheh. Anyway, it’s okay about the vacation roleplay too! I totally understand, especially since you have to work with your own responses and Pony’s.. that’s a lot of characters and interactions to write and keep track of! …

… Oh wow, really? Dang that stinks!! I didn’t know your old reply for the Kinz Club got deleted.. Man, I’m glad your phone doesn’t do that anymore. It sounds like it was a real pain ‘^^ Ah and okay! Well, props to you for all of that extra writing for Pony. That’s really nice of you to do that for her! Anyway, yeah, I guess so.. it makes me sad that they become inactive, but it happens. Yep, no problem! =) Glad to help!

I would love to see a new version of the Guinea pig, a cuter one! That looks more realistic. I like the crested and rex guinea pigs. They would look great!

( I hope this is the correct place to ask, forgive me if not I haven’t used the forum in a while haha) When will plush pets come back, if ever? I believe I heard new pets were supposed to be rebooted in 2020 last year, will they? There are lots of online pets that I would love to see as real, physical plush pets, and for the price of one as well…. Will webkinz ever release new plush pets? Or do we have to rely on a website exclusive pet?

No, I’d say you’re in the right place, pumpkinandsarge, so don’t worry about that! I hope they’ll be back soon too. Last year they said Webkinz plush would be temporarily gone, but they never gave us a date. I think it was just assumed by the Webkinz community that it wouldn’t be anymore than a year that they were gone. It wasn’t officially confirmed that they’d be back by now. But yeah, we haven’t had any updates since then. Sure would be nice if they’d tell us what’s going on! For now we can only buy old plush from places like Amazon and eBay.

jtasmiley

Hello! I’m new here (to the forums). I’ve been a member of Webkinz since 2008. Wow, that’s a long time haha. 12 years and I just found this awesome forum! My name is Kitty. It’s my pen name. And usually what I prefer to be called. I’m known on Webkinz as jtasmiley. The pets I mostly use are the following: Honeyflower, Caledonia, Peanut Butter, shadow and sometimes Hysteria. I do a lot of drawing. I can only draw animals, as they are my absolute passion. I also love writing. I have a Wattpad (hopefully someone knows of that site xD). And I’m just seeing what this is all about. I will try to be more active on here :D I am thinking of submitting a Webkinz. I have quite a few idea :)

Oh smiley! I recognize that user! You’re the one we saw at the park right? Hi! XD It’s great to see you here! Oh gotcha, I’ll call you Kitty then! You can call me emi. Aw, those are some cute names. What Webkinz are they? YES it’s cool that you love drawing! I do too! I’m actually going to be submitting a drawing or so to the Share Center soon. Oh I forgot to check for your drawing! I’ll do that right now. OH MY GOSH? Wow your art is amazing, Kitty! =O They look so realistic and the shading and fur are just beautiful! It looks like a lot of work! Does it take you a long time to draw those? Ohh yeah, I know what Wattpad is! I think at least one of my friends here on the forums uses that. What sort of things do you like to write? Okay, well I hope you like the forums. You’re welcome to stay as long as you want! =) Oh, by submit a Webkinz, so you mean submit a bio of them? Or maybe you don’t give your Webkinz personalities like we do, haha. But feel free to post

… whatever you want here! Also, as evident by how my post cut off there, there’s a 200 word limit per post on here. =P

Hi there! Ah, that’s very nice! Well, welcome to the forums then! I’m SpringShimmer, but please call me Spring for short! Okay, sure! Ohh, that’s cool to hear that you do drawing! And drawing animals is a pretty neat thing to draw! ^-^ That’s cool to hear that you like writing as well, and yeah, I actually know about that is XD I don’t really go on there much though. Okay, cool! It’d be nice to see ya on here! Yeah, totally free to post your Webkinz ideas! I’d love to hear them! Well, it was nice meeting ya, Kitty! Hopefully I’ll know more about you sometime! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hi, smiley! Welcome to the forums! :) If I’m correct, you’re that mini pinscher emi and I saw at the park the other day, right? It was nice talking to you then! I was that raccoon dressed in green XD I think I’ve already told you, but I’m TaffyKitty12, though all my friends call me “Taffy” for short :) (You could also call me “TaffyKitty” if you want, but if you prefer being called “Kitty”, then I think it’s easier and less confusing to just say “Taffy” for me XD ) Wow! 2008, huh? That is a pretty long time! It’s awesome that you been playing for that long, though! I like the names you chose for your most-used webkinz, too ^-^ Just curious, what species are they? Also, speaking of drawing, I saw your art in the ShareCenter earlier, and it is AWESOME! :D Like emi said, they look just like pictures! How long does it take you to make one of those? I imagine you put a lot of time and effort into them! I wish I could draw like that, haha ,XD …

TaffyKitty12

… (Unfortunately, I don’t seem to have the patience or the skill to draw realistically ‘^^ I can only draw cartoons :P ) But as I was saying, I absolutely adore your style! ^-^ I think your first two drawings— the one of the brown and white dog (sorry, I’m bad with dog breeds ,XD ) and the Australian Shepherd— were my favorites! You certainly have a talent for drawing animals! ;) Oh, right! I remember you saying that you like to write! That’s cool; I love writing, too XD What kinds of things do you enjoy writing about? :) Ah, and yes, I have heard of that website before! I’ve never been on it, though ,XD Well, again, it’s nice to see you on here, Kitty, and as emi said, you can feel free to talk to us whenever! :3 We’re just a little community of tight-knit friends here, and really anything goes XD Stories, pet biographies, random threads about different things we like— yup! We got it all! Hope you enjoy the forums ;)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, fellas! :)
      Ah, I apologize for posting this here! :c (And I’m sorry for posting above you so soon after your update, moonie!! DX I promise I’ll reply to it soon!) I hope I’m not being an annoyance… ‘^^ Anyway, uh, as mentioned in my last update, I decided to go ahead and send some SC pictures in this week, since it’s my last week before I get extra busy with school.
      They moderated this morning, and I kinda wanted to share ‘em with you guys, if that’s all right…?
      Here are the links, if any of you are interested:
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=69899 {“Group pic” of my ice dragon, butterscotch bunny, spaniel pup, and golden pegasus! Aren’t they cute? ^-^ Unfortunately, I still have yet to name the dragon or the pegasus… ‘^^ I think I’ve narrowed down the list to a few names I really like for each, though, so hopefully I’ll be able to decide soon.
      I chose to name the bunny “Pecan”, and as mentioned before, the spaniel pup is “Phoebe” :) }
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=69901 {Pic of Elliott and a little sketch I recently made…

TaffyKitty12

… in my notebook (the drawing is of the blue mongoose from the Littlest Pet Shop cartoon I used to watch when I was younger, because he was one of my favorite characters on that show ,XD Don’t think you guys would know who he is, though, except for Spring. However, I still wanted to show it on here, ‘cause I thought it was kinda cute!)}
        https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=69903 {Picture of Otis, the signature bulldog (I don’t know if I ever showed him to you guys? I kinda forgot I even had him, to be honest ,XD I think he’s really cute, though! :3 I was recently able to get the virtual for him thanks to the estore’s dog sale, and it’s now one of my favorite avatars to use, haha XD )}
        https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=69905 {Picture of Ruth, my pebble horse, and a My Little Pony toy (I repainted it to look like the pony persona MLP drew for me a couple weeks ago because, I dunno. I thought it’d be fun to try it out? ,XD Plus I just really like the pony MLP made for me and thought it’d be cool…

TaffyKitty12

… to replicate it in real life ^-^ I know my persona is supposed to be a pegasus, but the toy I used unfortunately didn’t have wings :P So I might just make a pair of paper ones and tape it onto her back, haha)}
          https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=69907 {Drawing of Elizabeth “Lizzy” the signature pomeranian (I just remembered that I had Lizzy, and decided that I’d go ahead and draw her XD I’ve been thinking about her recently and now I’m considering updating her personality and changing her a bit. I still plan on keeping a lot of her old traits and quirks, of course! I just might make her more mischievous and rambunctious and tomboyish, is all)}
          And
          https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=69909 {Digital drawing of my calico cat kinzsona (this, as well as the sketch of Elizabeth, were both made using the new drawing app I got! I love that app XD Cost me $5, but it was totally worth it, I think! Anyway, I thought it’d be fun to try to “redraw” my kinzsona on it, ‘cause I don’t like any of the old sketches I made of her ,XD )}
          Hope you…

TaffyKitty12

… all enjoy these! :) Sorry I sent in so many, though XP
            ~Oh! And while I’m here, I also wanted to quickly update you guys on my future newz activity, if that’s all right?
            As most of you probably know, I’m currently off this week (my first break in 4 months ,XD ), but will be starting back school next week. And this time, I’ll be having two classes, instead of just one.
            One of them is a math class, which I’m not particularly looking forward to. I haven’t had to take math for 3 years now, so I imagine it might be kind of difficult for me to get back into the swing of the things :P The other course I have doesn’t look super difficult, but there seems to be a lot of writing involved. Just next week alone, I have 5 assignments and 2 quizzes to complete between my two classes, and I only have 6 days to get that all done o.o
            So, yeah. Needless to say, I imagine these two classes are going to keep me rather busy, eh heh…

TaffyKitty12

… And, with that being said, I’m afraid I don’t know how active I’ll be on here during the next two months ‘^^ I’m really sorry, fellas! XP I should still be able to come on once or twice a week, though, at least. I’m just not sure how fast I’ll be able to reply to anything, or how long I’ll be able to make my replies :/ And there is always the possibility that there’ll be a week or two where I’m not on here at all, depending on how busy I am.
              But don’t worry, I promise that I’m not going to let myself become inactive, or anything ,XD I’d miss talking to you guys too much to do that! :( And besides, there are a couple of things that I do hope to post, if I have the time. Actually, if I get a week where I’m not super busy, I might decide to a post a bio… probably for my golden retriever, Elliott (I just realized that I’ve only posted two bios for all you guys this year, and the last one I did was..

TaffyKitty12

… in February ,XD ) But, we’ll see what happens.
              Oh! And I’m also afraid that I’ll have to cut back on the private weekday and weekend chats, too :( Though I’ll still be able to do them, I won’t be able to have them as often now, or for stay for as long XP I feel awful about it, but I do know that it’d be really difficult for me to to keep up the current chatting schedule I have now, without risking falling behind on my schoolwork… ‘^^ I hope you guys understand ( ◡︣ ︵ ◡︣ )
              And, uh, I guess that’s about all I have to say? Sorry this was so long! DX Anyhoo, how have you guys been doing lately? I hope everyone’s been all right! ‘Anything happen recently that you wanna tell me about? If so, I’d be delighted to hear it :)
              ~ Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a great day! <3

Hi, Taffy! Aw, pff, it’s fine! I like seeing SC stuff anyway. =) Aw, those plushes are cute! They’re all great Webkinz. Aw, dang, you haven’t named the pegasus or ice dragon yet? lol, well I understand wanting to take a while with them! They are really cool pets! And I’m glad you stuck with Pecan! I think it’s adorable for a bunny, hehe! Aww, and your drawing is cute! You’re right, I don’t know who it is. XD But I still like it! Oh Otis! Wow, okay I forgot that you got him too.. XD I like that plush though! He’s pretty cute. Did you ever give him any personality? Oh and that’s cool! I got to get my Stephan too ;D And even Chase, just today. It’s cool that they had those sales back to back lol. Oo, that sounds like fun! It’s cool how you made it look like the one Pony made for you. I’m sure she’ll be happy to see that! =) YES, my favorite part- the art! XD I love your drawing of Elizabeth! Her pose outfit, and fluffy fur all look really good! Ohh that’s interesting. …

… To be honest I don’t remember that much of what she was like before ‘XD Was she shy and nice and maybe liked music? I think that’s about all I remember, heh. but mischievous and tomboyish sounds fun! And I also really like your Kinzsona! I think her pose is pretty cool, and I really like the way you did her feet for some reason? XD Oh and the books look good too! Great work on your drawings! ^-^ Oh yeah? That app seems pretty nice! What’s it called? Naw, you’re fine. I didn’t think that was too many. Ah yes, school. It always resurfaces XD Dang, you have to do math? Oof.. I hope it’s not too difficult. Maybe once you start doing it, you’ll get the hang of it again? Gosh, college sounds extreme dude. I admire you for doing it at least ‘XD I don’t know if I could. Anyway. it’s fine if you’re busy, I understand! So long as you’re still here some, I’m okay with that heheh. I was also wondering if you think we can do Sundays at the park still? …

… It would be nice if we could continue to chat since we’re just starting to do that again, but I understand if you’ll be too busy. Oh yeah! I’d love to see a bio if you get to posting one. February was too long ago.. actually, it really does feel like forever ago ‘XD Thanks for letting us know about your new school schedule anyway! I’ve been doing good! I hope you have too.. hopefully the school wont be too much for ya! Ummm, well, I don’t know if anything exciting happened, let me think… Oh! Well, my sister in law is gonna have a baby boy soon! She’s only got like two weeks left! =) It’ll be fun to have another little nephew, but especially one from my brother and her (it’s their first so things we’ll be pretty different after him). I think that’s all though lol. Hope you have a good weekend, Taffy!

Hey there, Taffy! :)
        Aww, no worries, it’s totally fine. I don’t mind that you posted this. You did say something about your SC photos for this week, so I pretty much expected it. Anyway… I’ll provide what I think about them –
        Okay, first of all, I like your group pic of your newest kinz! They all look adorable to look at together like that! I never noticed that the ice dragon looks that cute! Pecan looks absolutely adorable, and ahh, I just love how that Golden Pegasus looks like in the pic! She looks absolutely gorgeous to look at! ^-^
        Secondly, ooh I love how Elliot looks standing next to that drawing! Ahh, I remember you telling me that you drew Sunil, so I was pretty excited to see this XD Anyway, I think you did a very good job on him! He looks absolutely adorable, and I think he looks pretty accurate to the character! ^-^ Also, yeah, he was one of my favorites as well lol. Oof, I kinda miss that show still.. ^^; Thanks for showing the drawing to us! …

…I’m glad you decided to post that! :D It’s kinda funny that we posted a drawing of one of our favorite cartoon characters sorta at the same time XD I drew Bender, and you drew Sunil, haha ,XD
          Ahh, I’m not sure? If you did, I don’t remember XD Well anyway, I like how Otis looks! He looks pretty cute! Ahh, that’s awesome that you got the virtual of him as well! It does look like a pretty adorable virtual!
          Aww, I like how Ruth looks! I never noticed how nice the plush looks! It looks pretty nice! And ahhh, yeah I noticed that! That’s totally amazing! Heck, I’m impressed you managed to repaint your MLP toy! I actually never done that before ^^; But, it’s something that I want to try out someday! Anyway, I think the pony toy looks really nice! You did a pretty good job! I especially like how her mane looks! ^-^
          Ahhh! I absolutely love your drawing of Lizzy! I’m really impressed! You did such a good job with the proportions and the outfit! You did a really…

…good job on it! ^-^
            And lastly, oooh! I love your kinzsona drawing! I’m really impressed, I think you did such a really good job! I just love how she looks! ^-^
            Ahh, yes, your future newz activity… Ah yeah, oof, it sounds like two classes will keep you more busy than usual. Oh, math huh? Oof, yeah, I’m not into math either so I feel you XD I wish you the best of luck on it though! Ahh, yeah? Oof, wow really? You have that much to get done in 6 days?! o.o Aww, well, that’s okay. I totally understand why. I totally won’t mind if you come on once or twice a week. I imagine it’ll probably be the same thing for me as well.
            Aww, yeah… I knew this would happen eventually, though it’s still pretty sad… But, at least it’s good to hear that you’ll still be able to do them sometimes. Right… Well, I’ll understand. Maybe we can discuss more about how we can keep in touch later today? I’ll miss doing these in the meantime, they were a lot…

…of fun! Like I said before, I’ll totally be up for doing our future chats during the evening like 9 to 10 pm! Hopefully you’ll be up for it sometime? Please let me know whenever you’re free for a chat in the future, and hopefully we’ll catch up! :)
              Ahh, well I’m doing fine, thanks. Not really doing much besides school, I guess ;P You too! Have a good weekend, buddy! And, I wish you the best of luck on your new classes! <3 ~Spring

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring! Just wanted to say that I’ve read your reply (thanks a bunch for responding! <3 I’m glad you liked my pictures! :D ) and if I can, I’ll try to respond over the weekend! If something happens that I can’t, though, just know that I saw your response and really appreciated it ^-^ Lookin’ forward to talking to ya later, bud, and I hope you have a great Friday! :)

ilovemoonie

Heya, Taffy! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen your new SC pictures, and they’re all really great!! =D Thanks for posting this for us; it was fun seeing them! ^-^ Unfortunately, though, I don’t think I’ll be able to respond until over the weekend.. XP I was really hoping to get to this, or at least part of it, before they stopped moderating comments today, but I don’t think I’m going to have time anymore since it’s almost that time of day already =/ (On the bright side, though, I did finally reply to that drawing you made for me; sorry that took so long!) I’m really sorry!! I hope you don’t mind too much :( I’ll be sure to get working on my response as soon as I can, though, and hope to have it finished no later than Monday or Tuesday! I hope that’s alright, and again, I apologize for the wait! ‘^^ I can’t wait to reply to your pictures, though, and will be back to do so really soon! In the meantime, I hope you have a nice weekend, buddy! :)

ilovemoonie

Hey again, Taffy! I’m back to start working on my reply now; sorry again for the wait!! XP
          ~Anyway, yay, thanks a bunch for sharing these SC pictures with us, pal! =D Aw, no worries at all, you’re not being an annoyance! I really enjoyed seeing these, and I’m happy you decided to post them! ^-^ (And about posting above me, it’s fine, I don’t mind at all! :) I was expecting you to be posting this, anyway, so if I didn’t want someone to post soon after me, I would’ve waited XD ) Anyhoo, I’ll go ahead and leave my thoughts on your pictures, now!
          First off, I’m glad you decided to send in a group photo of your new Webkinz! =] I was curious to see what they looked like, especially the dragon and pegasus XD I gotta say, all four of them are so cute!! What an adorable little group of girls, hehe! ^-^ Ahh, the Golden Pegasus is so beautiful!! Yours looks to be in excellent condition, too! =D From the picture, anyway, it looks like brand new! The mane looks really neat and the hooves are still golden, too. Lots of times…

ilovemoonie

…when I search that pet on eBay and look at used ones, the gold will be all faded and peeled off from the hooves, even if it looks to be in good condition, otherwise :P It looks to me like you got yourself the perfect pegasus! ;D And I love the Ice Dragon, too! I always knew that pet was pretty, but I never knew it was so CUTE XD Seriously, just look at that face! :’D And your Butterscotch Bunny and Spaniel Pup are adorable, as well! The bunny’s got such a sweet little face ^-^ I think it might be cuter than mine, haha! XD Ooh, so you decided to name the bunny “Pecan”, then? Nice!! I think that’s a great choice, and super cute for that pet! =3 Ah, and it’s alright! I know it can be hard settle on a name for your new ‘Kinz, especially if they’re special ones or ones you’ve wanted a long while. I wish you good luck on naming your Golden Pegasus and Ice Dragon, though! Maybe you can let us know when you do? I’m curious to see what you decide on! ;) …

ilovemoonie

… Congrats again on getting those four adorable plush for such a great deal! :D I hope you continue to enjoy ‘em!
              Moving on, aww, I love that little mongoose sketch! :] Ohh, so he’s a Littlest Pet Shop character? Nice! I’ve heard of the cartoon, but never seen it. It’s cool that you used to watch it, though, and that the mongoose was your favorite! ;) Did you used to play with LPS toys, too? I played with them a lot when I was younger, heheh. Those and My Little Pony toys were my favorites XD Anyway, you’re right that I haven’t heard of the character, haha, but I’m glad you decided to post the drawing anyway, ‘cause it’s super cute!! ^-^ I really like that shade of blue, and his expression is just so adorable, hehe! Also I looked up a photo of the actual character (he’s so cute, ahh XD ) and I think your drawing looks really accurate to him! Oh, and I can’t forget about Elliott—he’s so cute too! Look at that lil’ face X) The title is funny, too XD Who says Elliott isn’t an artist? Who knows…

ilovemoonie

…maybe he likes to draw Littlest Pet Shop characters on his days off from delivering mail? XD
              Aww, and Otis! He’s such a cute little guy! ^-^ I don’t think you have showed him to us before? Or if you did, it must have slipped my memory ,XD I’m glad you decided to post a picture of him, though, so we could see him! =] Ah it’s alright! It can be hard to remember everyone when you have a lot of Webkinz, you know? I forget about some of mine too, sometimes XD Anyway, it’s a super adorable plush, though! I love his face, and he looks soft and huggable X) And is that a red collar he’s wearing? It looks nice on him, whatever it is! :) Ohh and that’s awesome that you were able to get his virtual recently! :D Gotta love estore sales, am I right? XD Maybe you could show him to us at the park, sometime? I’m sure it’s a cute virtual!
              Oh man, and that is so awesome that you were able to paint one of your My Little Pony toys to look like the one MLP drew for you!! =D …

ilovemoonie

… It looks amazing! That was such a cool idea to do that! ;D You repainted the mane and everything, too?? How did you do that? XD It seems like it’d be difficult to make it look so neat, but it looks perfect to me! It doesn’t even look like it’s been repainted it all, it looks like that’s what it was like originally! XD I noticed you even added the little cutie mark, too, hehe; it looks great! =] I’m sure MLP would love this— I hope she gets to see it! ^-^ Ah and it’s okay! Even without wings, it still looks really accurate, I think! Ooh, that’s a good idea to add some paper ones though. I’m sure that’d work! Oh and of course, I can’t forget about Ruth! She’s super cute!! =) The Pebble Horse is a cool plush, isn’t it? ;) The only thing that annoys me about it is that the front legs (at least on mine) are a little shorter than the back legs, so it usually falls over and doesn’t stand up that well ,XD I dunno if yours is like that, though..? Anyway, I’m glad you…

ilovemoonie

…decided to post a picture of her!
              Ooh yes, onto the drawings! XD First off, ahh, your drawing of Elizabeth is amazing!! =D I love it! I really like the way her fur looks, and her fluffy lil tail! ;) It seems like it’d be hard to draw all that crazy Pomeranian fur, haha, but I think you pulled it off wonderfully! I also really like her pose; you’re so good at drawing poses! =3 And of course, I can’t forget about that awesome outfit! I love the leggings, and the shirts, and that cool skirt! Lizzy seems very stylish, hehe ;D Also, is that necklace she’s wearing the same one you mentioned she liked to wear in her bio, and the one you had on her plush? If so, that’s a cool touch! Wasn’t it supposed to be that Tesseract necklace you got? I dunno if you changed that or not, but either way, it’s a pretty necklace! ^-^ Ah, right, and I remember you telling me how you were considering “updating” her personality some. I must say, I love your new ideas for her!! :D Have you officially decided to…

ilovemoonie

…use them, then? I think they’d be great for her, hehe! =] I hope you’ll be able to use Elizabeth in a story or roleplay, someday; it’d be cool to see her new personality “in action”, so to speak! ;)
              And, last but not least, your new Kinzsona drawing looks wonderful, too! :D It’s been awhile since you’ve drawn your Kinzsona, hasn’t it? I know you’ve posted a few drawings of her but I can’t remember when or how many ,XD Anyway, I really love this one, though! It was a cool idea to have her be reading some books! Fitting, too, since you like to read ;) I really like the way you did the pose, and how she’s intently looking at the book, hehe. The books look great too, by the way, especially the one that’s opened! And well, I just really like the way you drew your Kinzsona XD The fur pattern and her outfit all look really nice! =]
              In all, thanks a bunch for sharing these pictures with us; I really enjoyed seeing them, and made sure to rate them all a “10”! =D (Actually, you know what, I forget whether…

ilovemoonie

…I already rated them or not, so I guess I’ll just rate them again anyway, just in case… I mean they deserve an extra “10” anyhow, so no harm done XD ) Keep up the great work, pal! ^-^
              Additionally, thanks for updating us on your future activity on here! Ahh, right, I know you had to start your classes up again recently.. ‘^^ (I hope you enjoyed your break, by the way!! I’m sure it was nice having a little time off for a change, yeah? :) ) Oof, it’s too bad that you’re having to take math this time! XP I’m sure that’s no fun, especially if you haven’t done it in awhile! My math skills usually get rusty when I don’t do it for like a week, so I imagine it must be hard to get back into the habit of doing math after three years! :o Ahh well, maybe it’ll kinda come back to you once you start doing it? Oh man, and that does sound like a whole lot of work! D= Honestly, I think I would be completely overwhelmed if I had that much schoolwork to do.. ,XD I dunno how…

ilovemoonie

…you do it, but I admire your ability to cope with all that work!
              Anyway, I definitely understand if you won’t be able to come on here as much during those classes. I’ll miss ya, but I get it! I don’t want you to be even more stressed out trying to reply to stuff when you’ve got a bunch of schoolwork to do, after all. Nevertheless, I’m glad you should still be on some, though! I’d really miss you if you couldn’t post on here at all! :( As long as you’re still on a little bit, I’ll be happy XD But again, take your time replying to stuff, and don’t feel bad if there’s ever a week you can’t be on at all!
              Ooh, and that’d be neat if you were able to post a bio sometime! I’d love to see a bio for Elliott! :D He sounds so cute, so I’d love to learn more about him X) Wait really, the last bio you posted was in February? :o I guess it does feel like it’s been awhile! Who was the last character you posted a bio for? Was it Arlo?…

ilovemoonie

… I hope I finished replying to that bio o_o I think I did..? I just know I’ve been really bad at replying to your bios lately, so I hope I actually got that one finished! If not, I’mma go back and finish now, even though it’s like eight months late XD
              Oh, and about the chats, I understand! I’m sure it’d be tough to keep having all those with your new school schedule. As long as I still get to talk to you sometimes, I’m good XD
              Anyway, thanks again for letting us know about all this. I hope your classes have been off to a good start this week, and I wish you the best of luck with them going forward! I’m sure you’ll do a great job on them! =)
              Oh! And I’ve been doing well, thanks for asking! :) I haven’t been up to much, still XD Although I think my family might start to get busy with taking pictures again sometime later this month, so then I’ll have more stuff to do XD Normally I wouldn’t be excited about that, but I need the money I get from…

ilovemoonie

…helping them with that stuff :P Oh and speaking of that, I also might have gotten a new Webkinz recently, ahah… But, you’ll hear more about that next week probably, assuming it doesn’t take a detour to Florida XD (Actually I think it’s coming from Floria anyway, so that probably shouldn’t be a problem) Anyway…I’m getting off topic here, sorry ,XD How’ve you been? :) I hope you’ve been alright lately and haven’t been too stressed with school!
              Have a great weekend, my friend, and I hope you talk to you again soon! ^-^ Sorry it took me awhile to reply to this, by the way, and that my response is so long! XP

Comments are closed.