Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,168 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, guys! (Sorry for posting above you, Chocomese!) Well uh, I feel kinda bad posting this so soon after my last update, but, I may have gotten a new Webkinz recently, and I guess I kinda wanted to tell you guys about it..? Ah, I hope no one minds! ‘^^
      Well, I was browsing eBay about a week ago (not looking for anything to buy, but just because going on eBay is a bad habit of mine ,XD ), when I came across a used Signature Bernese Mountain Dog being sold for $50! The Bernese Mountain Dog has always been one of my most wanted Signatures (probably in my top five), but used ones usually go for closer to $70, and new ones are $150 at the cheapest. And, this one looked to be in really good condition for being used. So, needless to say, I decided to get it! =)
      It arrived yesterday, and ahh, I really love it!! :D I was a little worried it wouldn’t be in as a good condition as I thought, since pictures can be a little misleading, but I think it’s even better than I was expecting! …

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

… It doesn’t have a code, of course, and the paper and Ganz tags have also been cut off, but aside from that, it seems to be in new condition as far as I can tell! Its fur is clean and super soft, and it’s not unnaturally floppy or deformed or anything. He’s so fluffy and cuddly, and has a really cute face as well! ^-^ I never really realized how cute the face was, since the eyes and face are often hard to see in the pictures, but now that I’ve seen one in person, I must say that I don’t think the pictures do it justice XD All in all, I’m very happy with this little guy, and could easily see it becoming one of my favorite Signature dogs! :3
        Now, I’ve decided to make this one a male, and I’m thinking I might name him “Vincent”.. I’m not entirely sure, though… I was also considering the names “Erik”, “Hugo”, and “Nathaniel” (“Nate” for short), but, I guess Vincent was the one that stood out to me the most? I wanted a name that was not super common…

ilovemoonie

…and sounded kinda old-fashioned and formal/sophisticated, and I think Vincent fits those categories pretty well. Plus I like the nicknames “Vince”, “Vin”, and “Vinny” XD But, I dunno, what do you guys think? I don’t want to rush into choosing a name, since this is a pet I’ve wanted for a long time, so I’ll probably consider it a little longer before officially making a decision! (Then again, as often happens, my mind has already started to call him “Vincent” against my will, so it might be kinda hard to change it before long XD )
          Anyway, I’ve been working on his personality, and think it’s coming along pretty well! I won’t say much for now, but he’s going to be from Switzerland and loves to cook XD I hope to make him into an official character sometime, and maybe even post a bio for him! I’ve actually been meaning to work on a bio for someone recently, since it’s been close to a year since I last posted one, but I’ve never gotten around to deciding on anyone or starting to type it up.. =/ But, maybe I could post one…

ilovemoonie

…for my Bernese sometime in the near future, if I’m able to finish his personality and don’t lose motivation? If you guys are interested in seeing a bio, of course! If not, I’d understand! I guess I’ve just missed posting them XD
            But yeah…I just wanted to tell you guys about my new Webkinz! :) (And I really apologize if it sounds like I’m bragging, by the way; I promise that’s not my intention!! XP I guess I’m just a little excited, since I’ve always wanted the Bernese but never actually thought I’d get one, eheh)
            Anyway, I guess that’s about all I have to say! Thanks for reading! :) How have you guys been doing lately? I hope everyone is having a good week! ^-^

Chocomese

Oh, don’t worry! I don’t mind. I love that you managed to find such a rare pet in great condition! It’s always the same thrill for me when I find a cheap thrift store pet that turns out to have a working code. (Sadly didn’t work out so well with my Eagle, though…) but, anyways, I would LOVE to see a bio for him! Vincent sounds like a perfect name. But it’s up to you to change it. Bragging? Says who? This is just being excited about a pet you just got. Nothing wrong there! XD

Hi, moonie! Oh my gosh, ha, that’s awesome! I think I actually saw the one you bought XD I was looking at eBay recently and saw one for that cheap.. Congrats on getting it! Isn’t it soft? I think it’s my softest Webkinz. I’m glad you could get the little guy! It really is a great plush. ^-^ Ahh yeah, I think you might be right! It’s hard to photograph cause his eyes are so dark. You’ll have to send me a picture of him or at least post a pic in the SC! I wanna see his cute lil face haha! =) Ooh, well I like the name you use so far! I honestly think Vincent is very fitting and cute though. It’s funny how you wanted an uncommon and fancier sounding name- that’s basically what I did with Stephan lol! Erik and Nathaniel are great as well though… hmm, well, whatever you think is best! Although when you already started calling him Vincent it’s probably be hard to change that anyway XD Vince, Vin, and Vinny are all really cute nicknames! …

… Ohh okay haha, that sounds cute! xD Yeah, sure, why not? I’d love to see a bio of him! I hope you can finish the bio heheh. I wonder if him and Steph would be friends? It would be fun to draw them together sometime, hmm..! Anyway, no worries! You never do. I’m glad you could get him! Oh and I’ve had a good week, I guess? I’ve basically just been drawing and crocheting and playing Feral lol. Oh, and guess what? I drew one of your requests already heheh ;D How has your week been?

TaffyKitty12

Hey, moonie! :) It’s fine, I don’t mind at all! I expected you to post this, anyway, since you told me last week that you had gotten a new webkinz XD
        WHOA, okay, so let me get this straight…. you got the Signature Bernese Mountain Dog?? :O Oh my goodness, that’s AMAZING, moonie!! I definitely was not expecting you to say that, haha XD That’s great, though! :D The Mountain Dog looks like an awesome and adorable signature, and I’m thrilled to hear that you were able to get yourself one! ^-^ $50? That‘s a pretty decent price for one, especially if it’s in really good condition! The Mountain Dog is rather expensive with a tag, and it does seem like the ones being sold without tags have been going up in price recently… ‘^^ Seeing any for less than $70 or $80 is a rare sight! Wow, and I didn’t know it was one of your most-wanted signatures! (Then again, I guess I never really asked you what your most-wanted ones were… ,XD ) But hey, it makes you getting it even all the more special! ;D Congratulations…

TaffyKitty12

… again, my friend! :) I’m happy for ya! ^-^
          Aw, and I’m glad to hear that you really seem to like the plush, now that you’ve gotten it! ;) Ahh, right… sometimes pictures can be kind of misleading ‘^^ You never really know what to expect until you get it in the mail. But I’m happy that your Bernese Mountain Dog came in the condition depicted in the listing, and even exceeded your expectations! :3 It’s always cool when that happens, yeah? :)
          Man, and I gotta say, it does sound really cute, based on the way you’ve described it… XD Just curious, in terms of fur length and softness, what other signatures (I’d any) could it be compared to? Either way, it does look like it’d be quite soft and fluffy! ^-^ I know you said pictures don’t really do it a justice, but I really would love to see a pic of this guy, if you decide that you want to send one in XD My curiosity is piqued!
          And It may even make its way onto your list of favorite signature dogs? Wow!! That’d be…

TaffyKitty12

… a pretty high honor, to become one of the signature dogs included in moonie’s “Favorite Signature Dogs” list, haha XD
            Ah, that’s cool that you’re making your dog a boy! I do think that signature looks a bit more like a male XD Oh man, that is a tough decision! ‘^^ I really do like all of the names you thought of (I think “Hugo” would be really cute for an old-fashioned guy! :) ), but, “Vincent” is probably my favorite XD I’ve always thought “Vincent” was a nice name, and like you said, there are quite a few neat nicknames you can use for it! And also, I just think it sounds good on that pet? Plus “V” names aren’t super common, and it’s also a longer name, and I like long names XD
            So… “Vincent” just seems like the perfect cool, old-style, uncommon name to me, I guess? But I understand if you want some time to think it over! Considering how rare of a signature it is—and how long you’ve wanted it for— it would probably be a good idea…

TaffyKitty12

… to ponder about it for a little while before making an official decision! (Oh, haha, are you? XD That’s all right! I kinda do the same thing… ,XD Sometimes, a certain name gets stuck in my mind before I officially decide, too, and I agree that it can be hard to change!)
              Either way, please let us know when you do decide on a name for him! :) I’m curious to see what you’ll choose!
              I like what you’ve told us about his personality, too! So, he’d be a cook from Switzerland then, eh? Nice! XD It’d be awesome if he liked to cook traditional Swiss foods, like cheese fondue… mmm. I don’t know, I just really like the idea of a Swiss fondue chef ,XD But I’m sure whatever he makes would turn out delicious! Just curious, would he know or be friends with Bellus, your panda? I almost forgot all about that guy ,XD Isn’t he like a cookie chef, or something?
              (Ah, right! It has been a pretty long time since you’ve posted a bio, come to think of it! I don’t even remember the last character…

TaffyKitty12

… you posted a bio for, actually, eheh… ‘^^ Was it for Teddy? If so, then I bet it’s been almost a whole year! :o I guess you are overdue for a bio XD But, it’s okay! Honestly, I feel like not many bios have been posted this year in general… ,XD And I can relate to having a hard time finding motivation and not knowing which ones to write! I still want to do a bio of mine later this month or early next month, but I still can’t decide which character to write it for, because my mind keeps going back and forth between the same three ‘kinz ‘^^ Every time I think I’ve made a decision, I end up second-guessing myself ;P )
              Anyway, I’d love to see a bio for your Bernese, if you decide to write one for him soon! :) I bet he’d be a pretty cool character! ;D And… well, I just love reading your bios, in general XD I’ve missed them!! However, if you decide to post one for a different character instead, or if something happens that you can’t get…

TaffyKitty12

… around to writing it for a while, that’s all right, too!
              But yes, know that I’m totally on board with your bio idea, and I hope you can post one sometime in the near future! :3 I wish you luck in further developing your Bernese’s personality, as well! I hope to learn more about him, someday XD
              ~ Thanks again for letting us know about your awesome new ‘kinz! :) Oh no, it’s fine! You didn’t sound like you were bragging to me! I mean, heck, you just got one of your dream signatures, so I would’ve found it rather weird if you didn’t seem excited about it, haha XD (And no one can blame you for being excited! If I got that webkinz, I know I’d be, too!) I’m glad you were able to buy him! :3 Aw, really? Well hey, at least this goes to show that anything can happen! If there’s anything that I’ve learned over these past few years, it’s that there’s always the possibility of getting a “dream siggie” ;)
              Oh, thanks for asking! I’m okay. Just busy with schoolwork, mostly ,XD …

TaffyKitty12

… I know there’s a lot of stuff I’ve been meaning to write or have to finish writing, but I haven’t really had much of a chance to work on that recently, so I might spend my weekend doing some of that.
              How’ve you been? I hope you’re doing good, yourself! :) How’s Sadie? Is she all better now?
              Hope you have a good rest of your week, too! Enjoy your new ‘kinz!

Hey, moonie! Just letting ya know that I read this! Congrats on the new Webkinz by the way! I can’t reply to this right now since I gotta get off Newz and that the forums are about to stop moderating for the weekend ^^; Hope you don’t mind! I’ll try to get back to this sometime soon! I just don’t know when unfortunately ^^; But, I hope you don’t mind waiting for my response in the meantime! I’ll try to get back to this whenever I can next week. Have a good Friday and the weekend, moonie! See ya! ^-^

Okay… Welp, I’m back, after like a week, oof XP I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting like that! Anyway, I’ll go ahead and reply to this now before I delay any further..
          Ahh hey, moonie! Ohh, okay. Well, that’s cool that you gotten a new Webkinz! I’m impressed that you got the Signature Bernese Mountain Dog! :o That’s quite cool really. I’m happy to hear that you like it! ^-^
          Ooh, well I think Vincent does sound like a nice name for that guy. Oh, heh heh, yeah you can feel free to post a bio anytime soon. I don’t mind. He does sound like a nice character though!
          Congrats on getting that dog! I hope you’ve been enjoying him! ^-^ Ah, I’ve been doing fine lately. Just doing school, the usual ;P How are you doing lately? Hope you’ve been doing well! Ahh, you too! Enjoy the rest of your week! ^-^ (Also, sorry this is shorter than usual.. I just don’t have much time to be on here at the moment ^^; Hope you don’t mind!)

Chocomese

This might be a bit of a stretch or whatever, but…I’m thinking of starting an rp. Here’s the “signup sheet” for now if you want to join (comment with everything filled in or to ask something about it)

“Main” Webkinz: (this is optional. If you have a Webkinz that is basically your “main character” you can add them here.)

Additional pet information: (helps develop a plot line and helps everyone interact with your characters, but you don’t have to put anything here if you don’t want to.)

Pets used: (MUST include name and species. Gender is optional but recommended. You can always change this if you want)

Now, I don’t really have a plot worked out right now, but I’ll make a separate thread or whatever for that discussion (with whoever wants to participate). I’m always open for ideas, so don’t worry! This is my first time “hosting” an rp so…I’m sorry if I do anything wrong.

Oh sweet! Okay, that’d be great! I love to roleplay! I don’t mind not knowing the plot right now. I haven’t really been doing any other roleplays lately, and I kinda miss doing it, so I’ll probably enjoy whatever we do. =) Anyway, here’s the info you want.
        “Main” Webkinz: I don’t really have one, but I most often use Kate and Violet.
        Pets used: I’m not sure yet, since I don’t know the plot. I’m just gonna post all of my characters, if that’s okay, heh..
        Additional pet information:
        Violet; signature ocelot – girl- age 21 – Kate and her brother’s adoptive mother – stubborn, motherly, compassionate, introverted – enjoys baking, sewing, helping others
        Kate; signature fox – girl – age 11 – bubbly, spoiled (she’s well loved lol), and outgoing – likes to make people happy, play outdoors, and attempt to craft things
        Chase; signature fox – boy – age 11 – twins with Kate – serious, quiet, defensive, tries to act cool, introverted – likes the woods, bugs, and soccer
        Tanner; signature snow leopard – boy – age 19 – kind, polite, loyal, goofball, outgoing – likes Violet, soccer, kids, and junk food …

… Rory; signature lion – boy – age 18 – awkward around people his age, shy and introverted, gentle and kind – loves biology, science, nature, drawing + journaling, playing guitar
          Lukas; signature red wolf – boy – age 17 – outgoing, kind, jokester, competitive, daredevil, attention seeker, insecure – likes parkour, sports, looking cool, winning, making others laugh
          Taylor; signature (small) golden retriever – girl – age 16 – outgoing introvert, talkative, friendly, sometimes silly or sarcastic – likes reading, video games, shopping, and sleeping
          Candy; jellybean puppy – girl – age 17 – introvert, rude, sassy, spoiled, insecure – likes chocolate, shopping, traveling, being the boss, looking fashionable
          — (besides Candy, these Kinz below aren’t used with the ones above) —
          Stephan; signature Bernese mountain dog – boy – age 22 – introvert, shy, quiet and pensive, polite, kind, sarcastic – likes freedom, organization, trying new things, playing piano and guitar, being with friends
          Olivia; signature (large) golden retriever – girl – age 20 – outgoing, bubbly, kind, passionate and emotional, sensitive, positive attitude – likes drama class, singing, playing the flute, romance, gossip, Disney and Hallmark movies …

… Anna; signature marble cat – girl – age 19 – pensive, quiet, introvert, kind, thick-skinned and unemotional, smart, witty, curious – mysteries, reading, observing people, autumn, rain, playing detective
            Okay, I hope you don’t mind me doing that! I just thought it would be good for you to know all of my characters’ personalities, and that might help us figure out the plot and which characters would interact well together. Anyway I look forward to this! I hope it works out =)

Chocomese

Thank you for responding! I’m glad you don’t mind about the plot right now. (Currently was thinking of a mystery). I don’t mind you posting all your pet info! The more the merrier, heh. I just set up a “starting” point on page 5 here. I sure hope this works out! And as always, thanks for your support! Will list my information here shortly. Might as well sign myself up too, haha!

Yeah no prob! Ohh okay! A mystery sounds cool- and I saw you were thinking about it having to do with a train? I think it’d be cool if the mystery was on a train ride! I’ll go reply under that post then on page 5, so we can talk about it. =) Oh and thanks for posting your own pet info too! Are those all of your pets, or just the ones you want to use?

Chocomese

Haha, I have MANY more pets than that. Those are just the ones I thought of using.

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Chocomese! Oh, it’s cool that you’ve decided that you want to start a roleplay! :) Sounds fun! I hate to ask, but uh, would it be okay if have a couple days to think about whether or not I’ll join? Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to participate! It’s just that I’m already in a lot of different roleplays, and now that I’m in college, I don’t really have as much time to spend on those, since I’m busy and my replies often take me a couple of hours to type up… ‘^^ I’ll let you know no later than Friday, however! Sorry for the uncertainty :c {Note: if I can join (still no guarantees!), I think I might use Madison (female signature ferret) and Elizabeth (female signature pomeranian), and… maybe one or two more I’m not sure of at the moment? They’re not my “main pets”, but I’ve already used my main ‘kinz in so many roleplays, that I’m yearning to use someone different ,XD I’d let you know more about them, of course, if I do end up joining} I’ll be back to respond to this sometime soon, and I’ll try to reply to your bio later this

TaffyKitty12

Hey again! Okay, well, after thinking things over, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to join one more roleplay XD However, due to my busyness, I cannot always guarantee a quick response ‘^^ If something happens that it comes to my turn and I haven’t responded after a certain number of days (or weeks), please skip over my turn and let the next person go! I don’t want to hold up the roleplay, or anything… :(
          Anyhoo, I’ll go ahead and list everything for you now!
          So, my “main webkinz” are probably Pikachu {male fennec fox; 15}, Nikko {male canary; 16}, Tall Shadow {female signature snow leopard; 17}, Dash {male signature red fox; 12}, Harper {female signature arctic hare; 15 or 16}, and Clint {male black labrador; 18 or 19}. These are the guys I feel like I’ve used the most, anyway XD Pikachu and Tall Shadow are pretty much like my “mascots” on here, haha. However, as mentioned earlier, I feel like I’ve used these characters in an awful lot of roleplays, so I hope you don’t mind if I don’t use them in yours! …

TaffyKitty12

… If it’s okay with you, I *think* I’m only going to use three characters. I don’t want to use much more than that, because otherwise my replies are going to be ridiculously long ,XD
            I’ll list them down below. Please let me know if these guys sound okay!
            Elizabeth “Lizzy” {female signature pomeranian, probably 17? I can’t remember how old I made her ,XD }: short (in terms of both height and temper), outgoing, tomboyish, feisty, a bit immature, sometimes a little too straightforward (might accidentally hurt someone’s feelings), kinda mischievous and likes to pull pranks, spontaneous and sometimes like to do random nice things for her friends (though her “kind gestures” don’t always turn out so well); loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fried chicken, and well, a lot of other foods (eating is quite possibly one of her favorite hobbies)
            Madison “Maddie” {female signature black-footed ferret, 17 or 18}: a little shy, kind, funny, generous, loyal, very protective of her friends and gets jealous easily, a bit of an attention-seeker; interested in weather and wants to become a meteorologist
            Shawn (male signature african wild dog, 18 or 19): charming…

TaffyKitty12

… witty, clever, intelligent but a bit irresponsible (for example, he often borrows things and then misplaced them and never returns them), not incredibly emotional, enjoys lightly teasing his friends and likes goofy nicknames; overall, a very funny guy with a dry and sarcastic sense of humor
              ~Lookin’ forward roleplaying with you :) I’ll be sure to reply to your bio soon!

Chocomese

Thank you for that! It’s okay if you aren’t active that much. I’ll make sure to keep it going if it ever comes to that. Maybe it’ll be sort of like you reading a book that way! Also, it’s fine if you list pets and insert a few not listed or just don’t use a few that were listed. Things change, and that’s okay! I listed any pets that I was thinking of being used at all, so some might also not make it and some might not have that big of a role. And just…mmm…fried chicken…

TaffyKitty12

No problem! :) Ah, and thanks for understanding! I’m hoping it won’t ever have to come to that, but, I wanted to let you know, just in case! Sometimes I do end up being pretty busy and then disappear for a couple of weeks, eheh ‘^^ True, true! At any extent, I know I’ll enjoy reading it ;) Well thank you! I’d definitely be sure to let you know if I change my mind and want to add a character or two more! I suppose there are few ‘kinz I have that might make good additions, depending on what the plot is (speaking of which, I’ll be sure to reply to your thread soon). Right, right! By the way, thanks for posting your list of pets for us! :) They all sound pretty cool, I think! ^-^ Hah, yes, gotta love fried chicken, am I right? XD Thanks for letting me join in your roleplay!

Chocomese

I have set up a thread on page 5 of this forum along with a discussion section. Plot discussion will be held there.

Chocomese

My own information, because why not!

“Main” Webkinz: Marshmallow is my most used pet, but I also tend to use Sally and Whiskers a lot.
        Pets used: (won’t put every pet in here. also it’s fine if you insert a pet you didn’t think of beforehand. Just warn everyone first.) [Marshmallow: Siamese, female, age-around 19 (pre-detective era). She is kind and rather shy but does her best to hide her true self. (Currently, she is more of a "life-of-the-party" type. But this isn't current...) she also really likes spaghetti] [Sally: Fox, female, age-unknown, probably around 20. Sally is a grouch who just moved into Kinzville. She was recently took in by Marshmallow. (as said before, this isn't current so yes she has changed a lot. I'm doing this set in the past to let you all find out more).] [Whiskers: Alley Cat, female, age-18. Whiskers is a tough kitty that has always had a dream of becoming a rockstar. Sadly, she has despression. She also is about to be kicked out of her apartment.] …

Chocomese

… [Hopper, Frog (just...normal old Frog), male, age-17 but almost 18. Hopper is a mysterious Frog who likes to invent things. No one knows much else about him.] [Brownie & Blueberry, Lil' Kinz Tiger and Lil' Kinz Hippo, both female, age-16 (Brownie) age-16 and a half (Blueberry). Brownie and Blueberry are best friends and do everything together. You'd mistake them easily for twins.] [Cookie, Signature Cheetah, female, age-25. Some Webkinz claim that Cookie doesn't actually exist...she's never seen or heard...] [Jade. Signature Small Sea Turtle, female, age-???. Jade, like Cookie, is also claimed not to exist. Rumors have been spreading in the Sapphire Ocean, however...] [Flap, Blue Whale, male, age-24. Flap has a younger sister named Aqua but she lives somewhere else. Flap loves to search for anything strange, and sometimes tries to spot "Cookie" and "Jade".] [Snuggles, Pom Pom Chinchilla, female, age-???. No information avaliable.] [Smoky, Bear, male, age-55. Smoky has many stories to tell to those willing to listen. But he has a secret.] …

Chocomese

… [Chocolate, Himalayan, female, age-22. Chocolate is good friends with her cousin, Fluffy, and they often hang out together. She is rather tough and feisty.] [Fluffy, Domino Cat, female, age-19. She hangs out with her cousin, Chocolate, a lot. She is also an optimist and rather girly.] [Jack & Jackie, Jack Russel (both), male (Jack) female (Jackie), age-17 (both). Jack and Jackie are twins that have a rivalry. They tend to compete for everything and there may or may not be favoritism among the parents...] anyways, that’s all I could think of for now that I might use in the rp. Not all might be used.

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Chocomese! Ooh, that’s neat that you’re going to be starting a roleplay! =D I think that’s a cool idea! Now, I am in a lot of roleplays right now, and am known for being kinda slow to reply to them, eheh, but…your roleplay does sound really cool, and I think it would be fun to roleplay with you since I never have before! So, if it’s okay with you, would it be alright if I joined? I promise I’d try my best to reply quickly, so I wouldn’t hold things up!! Oh, and about the plot, it’s okay! I don’t mind not knowing much about it yet. I did see you said it might be a mystery though…I think that sounds really neat! =) We don’t really have any mystery-themed roleplays going on (as far as I remember anyway XD ) so I think that’d be fun! Anyway, if it’s okay that I join, I’m not entirely sure what characters I’d use, yet… I’d list all my characters like emi did, but, well, I have a LOT XD I guess my “main” two characters would probably be…

ilovemoonie

…James the Signature Siberian Husky and Lightning the Signature Cougar, but I’ve used those two so much now, I probably wasn’t going to use them in this one, because there’s some newer characters of mine I’ve been wanting to use recently…if that’s okay? Would it be alright if I have a little time to think about who I’d use? I’d be sure to decide and let you know before the weekend, though! Also, do you have a recommended amount for how many characters we should use? Like, do you think we should only use a few, like two or three, or does the roleplay work better if we use more? Or does it not matter? XD Sorry, just asking ’cause it might help me figure out who to use! I typically prefer to use in between 2 and 5 characters in roleplays, so I won’t get overwhelmed trying to use a bunch, but if you want us to use more than that in this, I wouldn’t mind! Anyway, I hope all this sounds okay? And sorry for all the questions :P Like I said, I’ll be sure…

ilovemoonie

…to get back to you really soon with the characters I want to use! Thanks for posting this for us, and I look forward to hopefully participating in the roleplay! :D

Chocomese

Thanks for deciding to join! I don’t actually have a limit on pets used. You can use however many you want! Some people like to use a lot of pets and others (like you) just a few. And that’s okay! There’s not really a number of pets that helps along a roleplay, with each side of the “spectrum” having their own pros and cons. Bigger numbers of pets in a roleplay tend to be very…complicated, in both good and bad ways. Bigger numbers also (at least in my opinion) really feel like it’s a universe you and everyone else created. Smaller numbers are less complicated, again in both good and bad ways. Smaller numbers have a…rather “small town” feel to them too, from what roleplays I’ve been in which only had 5-10 characters. (Happysingmiddle if you’re out there somewhere-) but anyways, it’s up to you to decide! (Ever wonder if you’d bump into some old Amazing World friend here…sorry for getting off-topic)

ilovemoonie

Hey again! You’re welcome, and thanks for letting me join! ;) Ahh and okay, thanks for letting me know about that. I just wasn’t sure because there have been some roleplays on here where we’re only supposed to use a few characters, and others where we can pretty much use however many we want XD I do agree that there are pros and cons to both, though! I guess I just usually prefer not to use too many, myself, because I have used a lot in some roleplays before, and I’ve found it a little hard to balance that many characters without making my replies incredibly long.. XD Have you roleplayed a lot before? (Ohh so you used to be on Amazing World? That’s cool! I never got the chance to play before they closed down a few years ago =/ Aww, I hope you’ll be able to find your friend again sometime!)
              Anyway! I think I’ve finally decided which characters I want to use, so I’ll go ahead and give you the information for them:
              Desmond: Male Signature Black Footed Ferret (his friends sometimes call him by his last name, “Sylvester”); …

ilovemoonie

…somewhere in his low to mid twenties (I haven’t figured out an exact age for him, but maybe 23 or 24?) He’s a Scottish escape artist/magician and is upbeat, outgoing, friendly, jokey, and mischievous; he enjoys pranking others but never in a harmful way, and is actually a really loyal and devoted friend. Oh, and he absolutely loves pie XD
              Cassidy: Female Signature Lop Bunny; in between 18-20 years old. Cassidy is shy around strangers but warms up to people pretty quickly and is funny and sweet around her friends; she is also very imaginative and curious. She likes daydreaming, gardening, coming up with story ideas, romance and fairytale movies/books, and magic tricks.
              Caroline: Female Signature Shorthaired Yorkie; 16-18 years old. She is outgoing, optimistic, and exuberant (sometimes to a fault), and very adventurous. She loves doing exciting and even dangerous things, and gets bored rather easily if there’s nothing fun to do. She’s a pretty big procrastinator with chores and school and can also be stubborn. She is one of Cassidy’s best friends.
              Teddy: Male Signature Chow Chow; 18 or 19 years old. …

ilovemoonie

… Teddy is loyal, sweet, helpful, polite, intelligent, and pretty shy around new people, especially those his age. He also gets stressed out kind of easily. He loves baking cookies, mystery novels, action, fantasy, and sci-fi movies/books, and most school subjects (especially math and history.)
              Thomas: Male Signature Chow Chow; 18 or 19 years old. Thomas is outgoing, friendly, and rather impatient and sometimes lazy. His dream is to become a famous inventor, but he rarely has the patience to see his inventions through. He is Teddy’s best friend and people often mistake them for twins, despite not being related at all. He has a lot of the same likes as Teddy (especially with movie preferences), but unlike Teddy, he hates school and is not as mature or thoughtful.
              ~Alrighty, I think that’s it! Let me know if these sound okay to you! (I probably got a bit too carried away with the information for them, ahah ,XD ) Anyway, I look forward to roleplaying with you! =)

Chocomese

Everyone has their own way of showing “bios” and such. Don’t worry, I never judge someones pets by appearence or personality! No such thing as getting too carried away. Be it a small or large amount of info, everything helps! Fun fact: when I had first started playing AW it was in the beta stage! I will always miss that game, and will always miss the progress I made. (Poor Tanniorweave never made it to max level…and I was so close…) But there have been some rumors spreading around about them possibly bringing it back (these have been popping up since early this year), although I doubt it will ever happen. (They mainly startes I think because of the fact that you can still use the app if you have it installed. You can’t play the actual game but it will still sort of work. I also accidently glitched into the sign-up thing once…)

Chocomese

This is a present for me being active again I guess

Lucy Japelenes Crane
      Type of Webkinz: Harmony Crane
      Lucy used to be one of the meanest Webkinz in Kinzville, but after Marshmallow helped save her life she started to change. She and Marshmallow still have a (friendly) rivalry due to Lucy being a “girly girl” and Marshmallow being a tomboy. Lucy currently helps design clothes and fashion. She loves to wear a pink fuzzy sweater as she just feels nice and snug in it. She rarely walks anywhere as…she’s a birb. Lucy is also best friends with Golde (my Golden Retriever).

Chocomese

Fun facts: Lucy was the pet I got for my first-ever yearly Deluxe Membership. She loves sushi and often goes to the cafe owned by Magic (my Whimsy Dragon) to get the special spicy sushi rolls. She has special “pajama kimonos”. She lives up in a redwood tree near Kinzville and her favorite season is autumn.

Hi, Choco! How’s it going? Yess, you know we like bios here lol. It’s cool to learn about Lucy, since you mentioned her and Marshmallow’s rivalry before. She sounds like a fun character hehe! I like how girly she is- what with her pink fuzzy sweater and how she’s into fashion. That sweater thing sounds pretty cute lol! And I can definitely see her wearing the kimono pajamas. They’re very pretty and fitting for a crane too! Heheh, “birb.” Yeah, I guess that does make sense XD Why walk when you can fly? Ahh, okay, neat! Do you still buy deluxe membership? Oh yeah, and it’s cool how she changed her heart and isn’t mean anymore. How did Marshmallow save her life? Thanks for sharing some info on Lucy! I hope you’re doing well!

Chocomese

Yes, I still have Deluxe. It’s renewed every year whenever it ends and I’m currently knee-deep in Harmony Cranes (seriously though please help too many birbs) due to what I think is a glitch in the renewal system (As you’re supposed to get whatever new Deluxe pet whenever it renews too). To put it shortly, Marshmallow (before becoming an official detective) prevented Lucy from drowning after she fell into a lake. May or may not have took some inspiration from Warriors (when Firestar saved Sandstorms life). Since Lucy has large, fluffy feathers, she can’t fly that well when her wings are wet.

Chocomese

And I’m doing just fine! Thankfully this weird virus has been staying away from us so far. I hope it continues to avoid you and everyone else like illnesses after DR Quack closed his clinic!

Whoa, really? Uhh, yeah I don’t think that’s right ‘XD I wonder if you could contact customer service and they would give you those deluxe pets.. That’s pretty weird that it keeps giving you more Harmony Cranes, eheh.. Ohh okay, nice! Haha, yeah XD I remember that! I actually read that Warriors book, since it was one of the first ones.

… Ah and that’s good! Lol yeah.. XD His miracle tonic works wonders, I guess. ;P

Chocomese

How many Warriors books have you read? Just curious, since I’m almost done with the first “series”.

Hmm.. I’m not sure, but maybe around 5? I don’t really remember to be honest ‘^^ Are you reading them right now?

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Chocomese! Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for replying to this late! DX I feel really bad, because I knew I told you last week that I’d respond before Friday… ;-; (I feel embarrassed to say this, but I legitimately forgot to reply, ahah ‘^^ It slipped my mind, but thankfully I remembered, and now I’m back to give ya my thoughts!) Sorry about the wait :( So, first off, it’s all right! I can’t say I’ve been on here too much the last couple of weeks, myself ,XD Thanks for posting this bio for us, though! :3 I was really curious to learn more about Lucy, and your biography certainly didn’t disappoint! :) Oh gosh, she used to be one of the meanest webkinz in Kinzville? o.o Wow, uh, that’s not necessarily something I’d want to be notorious for, being one of the meanest people in my town ,XD I’m glad she changed, though, after Marshmallow saved her! Their “friendly rivalry” sounds pretty funny XD I can imagine there’d be some tension between two friends with such opposing personalities, hahah…

TaffyKitty12

… Just curious, what kinds of “girly” stuff does Lucy like? And it’s cool that she likes to design clothes! Is she a fashion designer, or is that just sort of a non-occupational hobby/interest of hers? Hah, right, why waste all your energy walking when you can fly? XD Oh, and her pajamas sound pretty! :3 It’s fitting that she likes sushi rolls, too XD All in all, Lucy sounds like a pretty neat character, and I’m glad you told us a bit about her! ;)

Chocomese

Hey, don’t worry! I never mind about what time people reply! Thank you for liking the bio. Yes, there tends to be a lot of tension, but thankfully not horrible tension. It is rather funny, too! Hm…well, Lucy tends to wear a lot of makeup (which is usually considered “girly”) and only tends to wear dresses, skirts and/or anything similar. She’s rather like Rarity, now that I think about it. And yes, that’s her job. Her pajamas ARE pretty! Only the best clothes for her, haha. Again, thanks for enjoying all of these!

ilovemoonie

Ahh hey, Chocomese! Goodness, I’m terribly sorry for the late reply! XP I meant to reply to this a long time ago but wasn’t able to get it done before last weekend, and then I just kept forgetting to come on the Newz this week ‘^^ I apologize! =(
        Anyway, thank you for sharing Lucy’s bio with us, though! =D I’ve been curious about her ever since she was mentioned in Marshmallow’s bio, hehe, so I’m glad you decided to post this! ;) It’s cool that you have a Harmony Crane, by the way! To be honest I kinda forgot that pet existed, but it’s really pretty! ^-^
        Ahh man, it’s too bad Lucy used to be one of the meanest Webkinz in ‘Kinzville! Was she just really rude or snobbish or something..? Well, regardless, it’s good that she started to change for the better after Marshmallow saved her! It’s funny that she and Marshmallow have a sort of friendly rivalry still, heheh! XD Ooh and that’s really cool that Lucy helps to design clothes! I bet she has a great sense of fashion! ;) Heh, right, it makes sense that she doesn’t usually walk places. …

ilovemoonie

… If I were a bird, I definitely think I would want to fly everywhere, too XD Oooh and those kimono pajamas sound very pretty, and fitting on that pet! =) Neat that she likes sushi, too! I’ve actually never had sushi before, ahah, but I bet it’s good! I also think it’s neat that she lives in a tree! Is it kinda like a “tree-house” of sorts? Either way, it sounds cool!
          In all, thanks for sharing Lucy’s bio with us; she seems like an awesome character, and I really enjoyed reading about her! You always do such a great job with your bios! ^-^

Hi again! Well, I’ve been itching to draw more lately but I don’t know what to draw, so I thought it would be fun to take art requests! This goes to everyone, even people I don’t know. I’ll do one for everyone— unless it gets to be too many, heh, but that probably won’t happen. If you want me to draw your Webkinz, please fill out the form I made below. =)
      -
      Type of Webkinz:
      Eye Color:
      Expression
      (e.g. grumpy, surprised, grinning, mysterious, neutral, silly, depressed, etc):
      Any Special Markings? (i.e. anything not normally on the Webkinz, like scars or freckles):
      Clothing or Accessories (e.g. hair clip, sweater, scarf, bow tie, etc):
      Anthro or Feral Form (i.e. standing on two feet or four):
      -
      Just fill that out, and I’ll try my best to draw your Webkinz well! I’ll post the drawings when they’re all done. Thanks! I can’t wait to draw your ‘Kinz!

ilovemoonie

Heya, emi! Yay, that’s awesome that you’re gonna be taking art requests again! =D I love your art, so I’d definitely like to request something, hehe! ;) Since you said it’d be all right (and since I also couldn’t decide who I wanted you to draw, ahah), I’ll go ahead and give you the information for a few different characters, and then you can just surprise me and draw whichever one you want. :)
        ~~~
        —Eliza: female Signature King Charles Spaniel; sky blue eyes; for the expression, just anything happy I guess, since she’s generally cheerful XD She doesn’t have any special markings, and for accessories, if you want you could include an orange butterfly hair clip, since I imagine she wears it often (it looks like this: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68967 )
        —Katherine: female Signature Calico Cat; blue-gray eyes; for the expression, I guess maybe either happy or kinda shy-looking? If that makes any sense XD She doesn’t have any special markings, and she usually wears these accessories: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=43373 (She also wears a light blue butterfly necklace (which I also have for her plush)…

ilovemoonie

…but I put it on her more recently so I don’t have a picture for reference) The accessories are optional, though, don’t feel like you’d have to include ‘em!
          —Desmond: male Signature Black Footed Ferret; one gray eye and one yellow eye (I know, it’s unusual XD ); for the expression, anything works! He’s generally upbeat, friendly, and a kinda jokey and mischievous type, if that helps. He doesn’t have any special markings, and you don’t need to include any accessories, unless you wanted to add a bow-tie or something.
          ~Alrighty, I think that covers everything! XD Like I said, you can just pick which one of these you want to draw, I don’t care who it is, heheh! I hope the options are okay! Oh! And I forgot to mention, but whichever one you draw, I guess if they could be in anthro form, since that’s how I imagine them? Unless it’s easier to draw them on four legs! I’m not picky XD Anyway just let me know if you need anymore information on any of them! Thanks for taking these art requests, emi! I’m excited to see…

ilovemoonie

…who you decide to draw, and how everyone’s requests turn out! =] I’m sure they’ll be amazing! ^-^

Hi, moonie! Thanks for replying! Ah I can’t wait to draw one of your characters! Yeah, no, I don’t mind at all. =) Those three sound cute! Oh yeah, and I remember Desmond! I think you got him a few months ago or around Christmas, right? Hmm.. man, I don’t know which I’ll do yet, but we’ll find out. XD Thanks for filling everything out! I’ll try to start on your request soon!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi!
        Sweet, it’s awesome that you decided to take art requests! :D You know I love it when you draw my characters, haha XD (But what am I talking about? I love all of your art, even when it’s not for me!)
        Anyway, uh, I wasn’t really able to decide on which character to have you draw…? Sorry ‘^^ So, as I mentioned at our last park chat, I’m going to instead give you a list of possible characters to draw, and you can just surprise me with whichever one you do :) Hope that’s all right!
        Here goes nothin’…
        Option 1: Arlo
        Boy Signature Timber Wolf
        Green eyes
        No special markings
        Any expression would do, but I guess a happy, nervous, or bashful expression would be the most fitting for him
        Usually wears black pants with either a green hoodie or a layered t-shirt
        *Doesn’t really matter whether you draw any of my characters on four legs or two legs, though I do imagine almost all of them to be bipedal*
        Option 2: Elliott
        Boy Signature Golden Retriever (Large-Size)
        Brown eyes
        A happy, excited, daydreamy/spacey, or content expression would probably be the most fitting for him…

TaffyKitty12

… No special markings, though he is tall and broad-shouldered
          Usually wears no clothes, or a typical mailman’s outfit
          Option 3: Leopardstar
          Girl Signature Ocelot
          Amber eyes
          A neutral, annoyed, grumpy, or angry expression would be best for her
          Has a black, star-shaped fur marking over her left eye
          Very rarely wears clothes; no accessories
          Option 4: Randy
          Boy Signature Chow Chow
          Hazel eyes
          A happy or content expression would be the most fitting for him
          Doesn’t really have any special markings, though I imagine him to be chubby and have almond-shaped eyes
          Doesn’t always wear clothes, but sometimes wears a Hawaiian shirt and a pair of shorts. Would be cute if he was holding a ukulele, regardless of dress XD
          Option 5: Shawn (why I do often forget that I have this guy? ,XD )
          Boy Signature African Wild Dog
          Green eyes
          A silly, sly, mischievous, or charming smile (think Flynn Rider from “Tangled”, haha) may work best for him
          Doesn’t really wear clothes or have any accessories
          Option 6: Scout (another webkinz I‘ve forgotten all about; honestly, I’m shocked you even remembered him X’D )
          Boy Salt n’ Pepper Dalmatian…

TaffyKitty12

… Blue-green eyes
            Really any expression would work for him, though I guess an angry or “chill” face would be the most fitting
            No special markings
            Does usually wear a red bandanna tied around his neck
            ~All right, so maybe six options was a little too much… ,XD Hope you can choose one! If you’d prefer different options, I can always make another list.
            Can’t wait to see what you draw for me! :) Thanks again for taking these!

Hey, Taffy! No, I don’t mind! I did see you could do that, after all haha. =) But oh my gosh, this is gonna be hard, I really like a lot of these guys ‘XD They’re all so cute and fun! Uhhh man I might need to draw an extra little headshot drawing or so, they all sound fun lol! Thanks for filling this out giving me all the information I need! I’ll try to start on one soon. ^-^

Chocomese

This is a neat idea! Type of Webkinz: Siamese
        Eye color: light blue
        Expression: grinning
        Any special markings? No, not really.
        Clothing or Accessories: purple hoodie and/or black jeans
        Anthro or Feral: Anthro

I’d love to see you give Marshmallow a try! Especially since I don’t draw that well.

Hey, Chocomese! Thanks =) I like drawing, so why not make art for others, you know? Ohh, okay, cool! I think Marsh will be pretty fun to draw! Thanks for filling out all of the info. I’ll try to start your request soon!

Chocomese

If you wouldn’t mind, I have one other request…
            Type of Webkinz: Pom Pom Chinchilla
            Eye color: dark brown
            Expression: unamused
            Any special marking? Again, not really
            Clothing or Accessories: a black beret and those black square glasses (forgot what they were called)
            Anthro or Feral: Anthro
            This is Snuggles, my most recently adopted pet. She works in an art gallery. I understand if you won’t draw her.

Oh that’s fine, Choco! She sounds like a fun character. An unamused expression.. and she’s named Snuggles.. XD Is she a grumpy artist?

Hey, emi! Ahh gosh, I’m sorry for my late reply!! This is the first time I checked Newz since I’ve been pretty busy lately, eheh… Anyway, it’s nice to know that you’ll take art requests! Ah okay, sure! I’ll fill out the form –
        Lil Spring Purple Unicorn (Lavender Mist)
        Purple
        I think a cheerful expression would be fine enough for her.
        Hmm, nah? I don’t think she has any special markings.
        I think a flower hair clip, if you can do that, heheh XD
        Feral
        Yeah, I decided to choose Lavender Mist cause I can’t decide on anything else XD Thanks for letting us know about this! I can’t wait to see the other art requests XD

Hi, Spring! Oh it’s fine! It doesn’t matter- I mean, I’m still working on all of the art anyway lol. What have you been busy with? Do you have a lot of college classes now? Oh okay, cool! That sounds like a fun pet to draw. ^-^ Thanks for the info! Heheh, that’s fine lol, I think Lavender Mist will be a pretty Webkinz. =) And yeah, I hope I can post the art soon! I’ve done three requests so far (including from others that didn’t reply on here, like my niece and FoxesRule). I can’t wait to draw more!

Hey, emi! Sorry that I’m late to the party here, but I finally have the time to write out my reply! It’s fun that you’re doing requests – I know I’ve said this before, but I really like your art XD Hmm, I figured I should go with one of my newer characters since there’s not any art of them yet! I have two in mind – feel free to pick which one you want to do! :) Option 1: April; Signature Pomeranian; very light blue (almost white) eyes resembling diamonds in color; any expression works, but some sort of cheerful or determined look would work especially well for her; she’s a pretty average Pomeranian looks-wise other than her eyes, so I don’t imagine any special markings for her; you can do no accessories and that’s totally great, or you could give her a silvery collar with a little diamond pendant tag thing hanging off of it that is the same color as her eyes…

… (looks like a silvery dog collar except the “ID tag” is a light blue rhombus with no words or anything on it); either is fine, though since I came up with her for a story in which she’s a regular animal, I imagine her as a quadruped. Or… Option 2:May; Signature Marble Cat; bright green (emerald-colored) eyes; any expression is fine with me, though a slightly pleased/slightly smiling but kinda shy expression suits her personality; oh gosh, as a marble cat, she’s got lots of markings XD I posted images of her from all angles once, starting at https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68561 and going on for a few more, though if you don’t want to duplicate those exact markings, just slap some tan and black on a white body, and I’ll be good with that :P; no accessories is totally good, or you could give her the same type of collar as described for April but…

… with a golden-ish band and an emerald green tag instead; same as April in that I came up with her for a story where she’s a regular animal, so I imagine her as a quadruped, but if it’s easier or more convenient to you to do her (or April) anthro, I’m fine with that. Thanks again for taking requests, emi; I’m excited to see how they all turn out! Enjoy your weekend :)

Hey there, Heart! I’m glad you decided to make a request! Aw haha thank you! =) It’s fine, you’re not really late. Hmm.. two very cute sounding kinz! Their eye colors are so unique, too, and I’m actually kinda excited to draw them quadruped style! I haven’t drawn any animals like that in a while, so I think it’ll be a nice change of pace. =) Thanks for requesting art, and also for the detailed pictures of May. I hope to start on one of these soon!

cat2f

Hi! Has anyone heard any information if there will be new plush pets coming out? I have been checking the article stating the gen 1 pets are going to be discontinued regularly just to check if there are any updates. If more plush pets don’t come out I won’t be able to play Webkinz as a member and I may end up not paying it anyone if that’s the case. Please update ganz! I want to continue Webkinz!!!!

Comments are closed.