Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,132 replies, has 94 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hey howdy there, everyone! :D Apologies for posting this so unexpectedly, by the way… ‘^^ I guess there were just some things I wanted to tell you guys, and I thought I’d go ahead and post them now, before I get really busy. I hope that’s all right? Sorry if I’m being a bother! :(
      ~ One thing I’m here to say is that, well, I actually ended up getting several more new webkinz recently. About 6, to be exact ,XD They were all just ones without codes that happened to be good deals, and you know me: I can’t pass up a good deal, haha :P
      First, a little while ago, I ended up getting myself the polar cub, because someone had one listed for pretty cheap (only $6, I think?), and I thought it was a good buy, especially considering the fact that a new polar cub is at least $30. It’s a smaller ‘kinz, but it’s really soft and fluffy and cute! :3 I’m thinking of possibly making the cub a boy and naming him “Klondike” (after the ice cream bar brand), but I’m not totally sure…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

… What do you guys think?
        I also got a shar pei dog, because, well, same reason XD There was a cheap listing for that pet without a tag, too, and I’ve always wanted the shar pei, so… why not? It’s a pretty cute ‘kinz, I’ll say! :3 Its wrinkly little face is so adorable— I just want to smush it, hah XD I have absolutely no idea of what I’ll name this pet, though I do think I will make it a boy.
        And, about a month ago, I decided to take my chance on one of those large “random webkinz lots.” I usually don’t purchase from random lots, but this one didn’t cost that much, and there were a lot of good webkinz in it, so I decided to take a chance XD
        I ended up receiving the original yellow and blue chameleon, as well as the white lion! I didn’t have the chameleon, so that was pretty cool to get! :) And, although I already have a white lion (his name is “Whitestorm”) I always thought it’d be awesome to get a second one…

TaffyKitty12

… so I don’t mind at all having another, haha XD
          Anyhoo, I’m pretty sure I’m going to make the chameleon a boy and name him “Cricket.” He’s this sort of crazy, obnoxious guy who’s always dressed like a carnival barker and has a job as a door-to-door salesman who tries to sell people random foods on a stick XD (Essentially, Cricket is just another one of my really weird and random characters, pfft)
          And as for the lion, uhh… I haven’t decided on a name for him yet. The problem is, I think I actually have too many name ideas in mind for him, and almost each name has a different personality idea associated with it ‘^^ So far, the names I’m most considering are Fearless, Loyal (Fearless and Loyal are lion characters in the Bravelands series), Spencer (I just like the name, and also it’s the name of one of my cats, haha), Percy, Drake, and Fred (my brother said that if I named him “Fred”, he’d rename his white lion “George” and they could be the older twin brothers of my…

TaffyKitty12

… curly lion, Ron, haha). I have no idea what name I’m gonna end up using, but if you guys have any thoughts, feel free to let me know XD
            Finally, I also got the signature panda and the signature pot-bellied pig! :D They’re two of the signatures I was missing from my collection (which is nearly complete ;) ), and I’ve always wanted them, but they were kinda expensive ‘^^ Fortunately, I came across a couple of cheap listings recently, and was able to get them both!
            The panda was about $16, I think? And the pig I won from an auction for $20. I usually don’t participate in auctions because I never seem to win them ,XD But no one else was bidding on that one, so I thought “why not try?” And I’m glad I did! :)
            I have to say, they’re both pretty cool signatures, heh heh! I’m actually shocked by how big that panda is X,D I was expecting it to be the size of one of those “small signatures” (like the pug or black lab) so I was surprised when I saw…

TaffyKitty12

… that it was about as big as a normal signature XD Which is probably more fitting, anyway, since pandas are something like 3 feet tall. It’s very cute, and I love its round, chubby face! :)
              The pot-bellied pig is adorable, too! I’ve never really seen many pictures of it, so I didn’t know what to expect, but I’ve gotta say— now that I have one, I think it’s a pretty underrated signature, heh heh. It is a little stiff and I can’t move its legs (as expected, since it’s one of those “standing signatures”) but it’s got really pretty gray eyes and a wise, tired-looking face, like a sweet old granny XD
              Actually, I might even like the plush better than that of the regular signature pig, which is saying something! It may even be one of my favorite “obscure signatures” ;)
              Anyway, I’m not sure what I’ll be naming the panda, but I‘m pretty sure that I’ll make that one a girl…? I already have some personality ideas in mind. My favorite one (and the idea I’ll probably go with) is that she’ll be a friendly, sweet..

TaffyKitty12

… albeit sort of hyper and overeager gal who is an aspiring photographer, except she likes to take pictures of just about everything and everyone, which would really be annoying XD Oh, and she’d like gummy bears, too, haha.
              Only problem is, I’m uh, actually not quite sure what I’ll name her… ‘^^ Which is probably kind of weird, considering I already have an entire personality in mind ;P The only names I’ve thought of are “Jade”, “Pandora”, “Lotus”, and “Millie”, but I’m not sure how well any of those fit the personality I’m considering?
              If you guys have any suggestions for her (or for my polar cub or my shar pei), feel free to let me know! I’d definitely appreciate them ;)
              (Ah, and speaking of names, sorry that I haven’t told you guys about what I named some of my other recent ‘kinz yet! ‘^^ I’m still debating on most of those, actually. Yes, I know I’m slow ,XD Hopefully I’ll have decided by the next time I post an update)
              As for the pot-bellied pig, I’ve already decided that that one will be a girl, and her name…

TaffyKitty12

… is going to be “Gertrude” (or “Gertie” for short). Believe it or not, I’ve already thought up a good deal for her, in terms of personality! Gertrude will probably be an older webkinz (probably anywhere from her late 20s to early 40s) who’d be obsessed with 18th and 19th century history. She’d be a kindhearted, old-fashioned “mom friend” who always dresses like a pilgrim or a pioneer lady (i.e. she likes to wear old gowns and bonnets) and likes to make homemade muffins, jellies, and jams XD
              So uh, yup. Just thought I’d tell you guys about my new ‘kinz :) Hopefully I can take pics of ‘em sometime soon?
              ~ Also, while I’m here, I wanted to quickly let you guys know that, unfortunately, I don’t know how active I’ll be on here the next couple of weeks… :(
              My schoolwork has been keeping me incredibly busy lately (to give you guys an idea, I spend roughly 9-12 hours a week just reading one chapter of my math textbook; and that’s not even including the time spent on the quizzes I have for that course, or the reading or…

TaffyKitty12

… or assignments I’ve got to do for my social studies class ;P ) but this week, though, has probably been the worst so far ‘^^ And I expect to be just as (if not more) busy next week, since I have a project due for my social studies course and a big exam on statistics XP
              To add to all this, my aunt and uncle from out of state are also coming to stay with us starting today, and they’ll probably be here until the week after next week. Whenever they’re here, my family usually likes to do a lot with them, so I’m sure I’ll be busy with that, too ‘^^
              So, as much as I hate to say it, I doubt I’ll be on here a whole lot most days, until they leave and my schedule isn’t so hectic :( I might not be able to respond to things as quick, and my responses may not be as long as they usually are.
              And, when I am on, it’ll probably be more so to work on things like roleplay replies and other older stuff I’ve been…

TaffyKitty12

… meaning to do for a while.
              I’m really sorry, guys! :,( I hope you all understand… ( ◡︣ ︵ ◡︣ )
              ~ Finally, once I am less busy (hopefully by early October?), I do hope to post a bio, if that’s okay with you guys!
              Except, well, I still haven’t figured out which character I’d even post a bio for ,XD Yes, I know it’s sad, but I have so many characters I want to post bios for, I’m not really sure where to start. Oh well. Guess I’ll just keep whomever I choose a surprise? Heck, I might not even know who it’ll be, myself, until a few days before I plan on posting it ,XD
              ~ Anyway, that’s all! Good gravy, though, did I seriously make this update 9 comments long? O_o I sincerely apologize for the length! ‘^^ I thought my days of posting such long updates were over, but I guess not XP
              So… enough about me. How are you guys doing? :) Have you done anything fun or exciting recently?

Oh gosh, sorry for the late reply, Taffy! I’ve been sorta busy but I also totalllyy forgot and was being a bum when I did remember. =P Anyway.. it’s fine, I didn’t mind! Oh my gosh XD Yeah, I know.. it can be hard to pass ‘em up when they’re so cheap! It’s cool that you could get those Webkinz though! The polar bear cub is super cute. And Klondike sounds like a cute name to me! If you don’t like it, of course, you can do something else. But I think it fits pretty well. Oh cool! I forgot about the shar pei. It looks like a nice Webkinz! Hmm.. well, I can give you some name suggestions for him then! I’ll just post them later with the rest of my suggestions, heh. Oh really? Yeah, I always want to buy from those too lol! They’re always tempting when they have signatures in the lot too. Oh and those are both really great Webkinz too! The chameleon is a really neat and interesting pet, and the white lion is a cute one too! Aw, I think Cricket is a super cute name XD …

… Hahah, oh my gosh XD He sounds awesome. XD So random.. trying to sell people food on a stick.. XD I love him already. Wow, yeah.. hmm.. that is a bit of a problem, isn’t it? Heh, it’s always hard when you have so many ideas and they’re all super different! Personally I like Drake, Spencer, and Percy as names.. but Fred would be fun to make them like the HP twins! And Loyal and Fearless would be cute, although they feel less original- but I understand that they’re characters from that book so I also am missing the context of what the characters are like, heh. Basically, they’re all pretty good but I think I liked Drake, Spencer, and Percy best..? I think.. XD Sorry, that probably wasn’t super helpful. Oh sweet! I love the signature panda! It’s a real cute and soft Webkinz =) The pot bellied pig is cute? Huh.. XD Never would’ve guessed. But I do think the other signature pig is cute, so I guess I can see that! …

… Aww haha! I love the idea of your panda being a friendly and hyper lil photographer. Sounds so cute! Hmm, well I like the names Jade and Millie! Actually, I think Millie is very fitting for her personality. But I can give some suggestions too. =) (Dang! Well that’s okay lol. I know it can take a while.) Aw haha XD Gertrude sounds like a cute character too! It’s fun having a “mom friend” character. She sounds like a grand-mom character actually XD And yeah, sure! It’d be cool to see what they look like. =) Aww.. that stinks =( I miss you.. but I understand. It sounds like you’re really busy! I wouldn’t want to have that much homework either, and then you have family staying over.. gosh! I hope you won’t be too stressed! But yeah, it’s okay. Oh yeah that’d be cool! Haha XD that’s okay, we’ll all be surprised lol! …

… Pffhaha, yes, I think you did.. XD I never even realize they’re that long either until you say so. It’s alright though! You had a lot to say, heheh ;) Oh and yeah, uhh.. well, I’m doing good. I’ve been sorta busy with Subway and I also just got 5 Etsy orders in the past three or four days o_o So I really need to get started on them all to make sure they’re shipped in time heh. One of them was a custom order request for a Lucario pokemon push, which should be fun! Besides that stuff, I’ve drawn a bit and been rereading the Keeper of the Lost Cities series since it’ll be coming out with another new book in November. So yeah I’ve kept myself busy lol. Not busy like you, but I fill up my time. I hope you’re doing alright and not too stressed! OH haha, I almost forgot to give you the name suggestions.. XD Okay so for the Shar Pei: Benji, Ezra, Ian, Cooper, Weston, Jesse, Xander. …

Polar Bear Cub: Milo, Kai, Atlas, Ronan, Orion, Heath, Brooks, Greyson. Signature Panda: (I honestly think Millie is perfect, but here are some others!) Sophia, McKenzie, Amelia, Amy, Kylie, Emma, Amber, Kayla, Tammy. Okay, there we go! I hope that helps ya decide. =)

ilovemoonie

Heya, Taffy! :) Ah, no worries, pal, I don’t mind at all! Hardly anything was even posted this week, anyway, so you’re definitely not being a bother! It’s always nice to see a new post from you! ^-^ Unfortunately, like I mentioned in my response to your drawings, I don’t think it’s possible for me to type my entire response today, but, I’ll at least go ahead and start on it now, and whatever I don’t get done I’ll try to finish over the weekend or early next week at the very latest!!
        ~Anyway, thanks for the update! Wow, you got six new Webkinz? That’s awesome!! Congratulations on your new ‘Kinz! =D Ahh okay, that’s cool! It’s always exciting finding good prices for Webkinz that you want! ;) I must say, you really have a talent for finding them great deals, haha! XD I definitely don’t blame you for buying them, as a good deal is hard to pass up!
        First off, aww, that’s really neat that you could get the Polar Cub! =3 That one is super cute, I think ^-^ Wait what, is it really $30 new? I didn’t know it was…

ilovemoonie

…that expensive now! Well, in that case, $6 is a really excellent price for that one, I’d say! :D I’m glad you seem to like it! It really is adorable, hehe X) Aw, yeah, I guess it is on the smaller side! I’m glad they actually made a small “baby” ‘Kinz for once, though, unlike the giant Husky Pup and Baby Bunny ,XD OOH, and I love your idea of naming him “Klondike”!! ;D I think that sounds perfect on that pet, especially since the logo for the brand has a polar bear! Anyway, you can never go wrong naming a pet after an ice cream brand XD I know you said we could give you name suggestions for the polar cub, but I can’t really seem to think of many, I’m afraid ‘^^ (I always have trouble coming up with names for winter-y boy pets, for some reason?) And anyway I really like the name Klondike a lot, so XD I hope it’s okay if I don’t give you any suggestions for that one? You’ll have to let us know when you officially decide on a name, though! Also now I…

ilovemoonie

…want an ice cream bar what XD
            Additionally, congrats on getting the Shar Pei, too! Ah, I almost forgot that one even existed, but it does look super cute, hehe! ^-^ I love how wrinkly its face is XD I bet yours is adorable! It’s great that you could find a good deal for one! =] Is it pretty expensive nowadays? Ah and it’s okay! It does seem like a kinda hard one to name ‘^^ I couldn’t think of tons of ideas, but I’ll still give you a few suggestions for him! Here’s some: Douglas, Bear, Xavier, Elias, Bo, Kai, Jin, Yangtze (like the river), Mushu (okay so I know Mushu is a dragon but, I dunno, I think it sounds kinda cute for a dog? XD ), Troy, or Ezra. Sorry if these aren’t the best! ‘^^ Hopefully they’ll help you out a little, at least, and I wish you good luck in naming your new Shar Pei! :)
            Ooh, right, and I remember you telling me about that random Webkinz lot! I always see those on eBay, but I guess I’ve never been brave enough to take the chance :P It’s cool that you…

ilovemoonie

…decided to, though! It seems like it’d be pretty fun, hehe! ;) I guess do you not know which Webkinz you’re getting until they arrive in the mail? It’s like getting a Christmas present XD Just curious, how much did it cost, since you said it wasn’t much?
              Anyway, it’s awesome that you ended up getting the original chameleon and the white lion! :D It sounds like it turned out really well, since you didn’t have the chameleon and the white lion is pretty rare! I guess it was worth buying them then, eh? ;)
              Oh my goodness, your ideas for the chameleon are the BEST! XD Seriously, he sounds amazing :’D What’s better than a crazy chameleon who dresses like a carnival guy and sells food on sticks? Nothin, that’s what XD …
              (Ahh, I’m afraid this is all I have time to type up before comments stop moderating…I’m really sorry!! XP I’ll be sure to work on more as soon as I can, though, and hope to have my response finished no later than Monday or Tuesday morning! I hope that’s alright, and I apologize again for the wait! =/ )

Ayy, Taffy! Sorry for my delayed response by the way ^^; Might as well get started on replying to this now…
        Anyway, it’s fine! Ooh, well that’s cool that you got six new Webkinz! Oh wow! You got the polar cub? That’s so cute XD That is a good deal! Good job on getting that for that price! :D Oh my gosh, yesss. I love that name! Well, it’s your choice anyway, but I do like that name since I think it’s fitting. :)
        Aww! That’s cool that you got the shar pei dog!
        Oh wow! That’s awesome that you managed to get a large random lot! Ohhh. Wow! That chameleon and the white lion sounds like a pretty neat Webkinz to get! Hah aww, I love the name Cricket for the chameleon. Oh, heheh, he does sound pretty funny lol. Ahh, that’s alright. Ohh hmm, I kinda like Percy for the lion. But, it’s your choice!
        Ahhh, wow dude! XD That’s so cool that you got the Signature Panda and the Signature Pot-Bellied Pig! Ah, so they were the ones missing from your collection? …

… Well, that’s good that you managed to get them then! And, it’s great too that you got them for a good price. :) Oh yeah! The pot-bellied pig does seem pretty cute.
          Aww! I love the personality idea for the panda! She sounds pretty cute for a character! Ooh, names! Okay, well I like Jade and Lotus as names for the panda. Although, I kinda like Jade the most, but it’s your choice! (Although, I just realized I don’t think I ever had a Webkinz named Lotus before? I’ll have to keep that in mind sometime whenever I want to name a Webkinz ‘cause I still have a few unnamed lol)
          Ooh! Love the name Gertrude for the pig! How’d you come up with those names? I’m actually curious cause I can’t think of anything good all the time lol. Oh, haha I love how she’s obsessed with 18th and 19th century history XD Oh wow! I love what her personality sounds like so far! Actually, I’m curious now.. is the pig you got from the other game recently actually Gertrude? I never realized that…

…till I read this and noticed the similarities XD And yeah, sure! Feel free to take pics of them whenever!
            Ahh, yes.. I kinda knew this already from the other game, but I didn’t think you were THAT busy! :o Oof, it’s kinda a shame though since I’ve been wanting to talk to you more ever since you gotten that other game ^^; Of course, I do understand though.. I won’t be surprised if you won’t be available for the next week or so.. Ah yeah, I knew your aunt and uncle was visiting then, oof.. I feel so bad for you, I hope you’ve been doing well and not too stressed! ^^; Good luck on your homework by the way! <3 Hopefully, we’ll talk again someday soon yeah? The last one we did was a lot of fun by the way! I really enjoyed that!! :D I don’t know when’s the next time we’re gonna chat.. Hope you’ll be free to do that again someday… In the meantime, I’ll miss you!! …

… Thanks for the update and I hope you have a good rest of the week and the weekend! See ya soon, my friend! I hope I’ll talk to you again soon! <3 ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hey! Sorry, just postin’ a couple of SC links ‘^^
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=70087 (Drawing of @FoxesRule612’s character, Firefox. If you see this, bud, I hope you like it! :3 I realized that it had been forever since I had last drawn you something, and also, I felt really compelled to sketch you one of your characters as a “thank you” after seeing that awesome drawing of Arlo and Brooke that you made me for my birthday! That was so sweet of you to do! ^-^ I saved the drawing to my phone, ‘cause I loved it that much, haha! :D )
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=70153 (Drawing of @EmilyCuteHeart’s manatee character, Barbara. Happy early b-day, bud! :D Hope you enjoy this special gift drawing from me to you! ;) )
      {And also, @MLP, if you happen to see this, I just wanted to let you know that I do plan on drawing Kailie and Lyric for ya, as you’ve requested! I’ll try to start working on that soon :) Hope to have them done in a couple of weeks?)

Hi, Taffy! No it’s fine! Oh, I made sure Foxes saw your drawing! She loves it! She said she’d try to reply and tell you herself =) I think it’s really cute too, and it’s interesting seeing you draw an animal in non-anthro form, heh. He just looks like he’s having a good ol time XD Aww and the manatee you drew for Heart is cute too. I didn’t see that one when I saw Firefox in the SC. She turned out very well I think! I like how you added water and bubbles to the background, too. OH it’s almost her birthday? Dang I’ve been drawing so much that I forgot to think about making her something! Well I’m glad you remembered! Aw and it’s nice that you’ll be drawing some Webkinz for Pony too. =) It seems like you’re drawing a lot digitally lately. Do you think you prefer that over traditional art now? I haven’t drawn digitally in forever, heh.. oh by the way I finished you art requests! ;D I can’t wait to show them to you!

ilovemoonie

Hey hey, Taffy! :D It’s okay, no need to apologize! I always love seeing drawings from you, after all! ;) I know these drawings aren’t for me, but, I still wanted to reply anyway ‘cause I really like them! XD
        First off, ahh, I just love your drawing of Firefox!! =D He looks so good! I love his running pose and his tongue hanging out, haha! XD Also, the tail looks amazing! I love the way you did the different shades of red/orange on it, and the fire surrounding the tail looks so real!! Like seriously, I’m in awe XD One might even say that you’re on fire with all these drawings…Yeah? Okay no that was a terrible joke, I’m sorry, it’s late XD Anyway, it was cool to see another four-legged animal drawing from you, too! You’re really good at drawing quadrupedal animals, I’d say! =3 It was nice of you to draw this for Foxes! I’m sure she’ll love it! ^-^
        Aww, and your drawing of Barbara is so cute!! It was sweet of you to draw her as an early gift for CuteHeart! =) …

ilovemoonie

…I like Barbara’s expression, especially, she looks so happy! :3 Also I just love that shade of blue you used for the background! And I just noticed this, but the color of her eyes almost looks the same as the background…Dunno if that was intentional or not, but it’s a cool touch, I think! ;) Just curious, had you ever drawn an aquatic animal, like a manatee or fish before..? I can’t remember if you have or not, but you did a really great job with this one! The way you did the flippers and the tail, especially, looks perfect! :D
          Anyway, I enjoyed seeing these drawings, and I’m sure Foxes and CuteHeart will love them too! ;)
          (Also, unrelated, but I read your update above and will be sure to reply soon! Congrats on all your new Webkinz by the way!! :D Unfortunately, I doubt I’ll have time to type my whole response before the weekend, but, I definitely want to at least start on it before comments stop moderating tomorrow! I’d do so now, but I have to go to bed soon =/ I hope you don’t mind the wait too much! ‘^^ )

Hey! Ooh, okay! Thanks for letting us know! I just taken a look at them, and man, those drawings are AMAZING! XD I love your drawing of Firefox, I just love that fire tail XD I think you’ve drawn Firefox pretty well! I’m sure she likes it! ^-^ Oh, and your Barbara drawing that you made for CuteHeart is super cute!! I just love the expression that she has and the background looks pretty amazing to look at! Love the bubbles! :D Hopefully, Heart gets to see your drawing! ^-^ Thanks for showing these to us! And, I’ll try to reply to your update, hopefully I’ll get that done before posts stop moderating for the day? I’m not sure if I can though since it’s pretty long, but I’ll try!

Hey guys. Unicorn here with what’s happening with MLP. Unfortunately, we won’t be hearing from her anytime soon since her mom had her reasons. Hopefully she and I will be able to talk again and I will be able to let you guys know. Until then, she says she misses all of you and I will be linking her Diamond Room from the share center soon. Love from MLP and Unicorn

Ah hi, Unicornluv! Aww really? I’m sorry she can’t come on Webkinz. =( I’m glad you have contact with her though! At least you can hear from her. Thanks for updating us, by the way. It’s really nice of you to do that for her. How are you/I> Unicorn? I always hear about Pony, but not much about you. I hope you’re doin alright! Oh and I’ll look for that room, Pony. =) And yes, I see your messages on Webkinz.. XD It’s so funny how you worked that out. It’s crazy that you had a bobcat in your yard! O.o I wonder why it came there? I bet it was cool to see anyway. We had a snake in our basement the other day! It was very exciting.. XD My parents are very afraid of snakes, and wanted to kill it but me and my brother said to take it outside (it was just a little rat snake- about a foot long). It was definitely interesting lol. OH and I made your art request already! You’ll see it soon when I post everyone’s requests. ;) Hope you’re doing well too, Pony!

Ahh hey! Ahh yeah.. I kinda figured since she doesn’t have KC Plus anymore ^^; I feel pretty bad for her though! :( Aww yeah, hopefully you guys will talk again soon. And sure, feel free to let us know! Aww, well I miss her too! I don’t know if you’ll get to see this, Radish/MLP, but I’ve missed ya! I hope you’ve been doing well! <3 (Love your recent SC photos, by the way! XD) Ooh, sure! Feel free to link it to us whenever you can! I'd like to see it sometime! ;D Thanks for letting us know! Hope you've been doing well! ^-^

Ah! I almost forgot to point this out but, MLP, I’ll work on the drawing of Popstar (I think that’s her name?) your Rockerz Cat sometime soon! Sorry I haven’t worked on it yet though, I’ve been pretty busy lately since I had a lot of homework the past couple of weeks, but I’ll try to work on it whenever I have the time!

Chocomese

Didn’t know where to put this because there’s really no AW forums anymore but…I discovered something weird about the desktop app (for Amazing World). I still have it installed and can still go into it, as if it still works. The only thing different is that you can’t access the actual game part of it or log in or sign up. I don’t know if anyone else has discovered this but…I’ve seen some rumors and such starting to spread more about AW possibly being brought back in the future. Now, I’m sure this won’t happen no matter what, but that still doesn’t make this any less strange…a few days ago I opened the app again because of that SICK menu music (so many feels…) And i clicked repeatedly on the sign-up button. Now usually it just gives you a message or won’t let you do anything at all, but this time i did something different (sadly don’t remember what, but I know it was a key press) and glitched into the cutscene with the airship….

Chocomese

…it didn’t last that long and wouldn’t let me go past the Vexa introduction no matter what, but I still think it’s weird that you can still go into that part. Also, a couple times I almost glitched back into my spare account (the only thing stopping that was no servers). And I remember a post somewhere here saying that those functions would be completely gone while the game was shut down AND all account data being deleted. Now, again, I highly doubt that this game will ever come back and be revived, but I still find it really weird that the coding is in there and wasn’t removed (or maybe It was?). This has only been happening recently and I just don’t know what is going on. Plus, the fact that my old spare account information is still in there somewhere (and possibly my main ones too, but I never tried with that) is just…strange.

Huh.. yeah that does seem weird! I wonder if the account info is actually still there somehow..? I don’t know much about that game though, cause I was never able to play it. It sounded like it was pretty cool though!

Comments are closed.