Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,283 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 5 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Chocomese

Story archive: “First Day In The Gallery”

“Sure, I’ll try my best.” The Pom Pom Chinchilla had been job hunting. She liked art and the Webkinz that had been taking a look at her seemed to think she was a great fit. A Bear handed her some papers. “You’ll start your test run at eight o’clock tomorrow.” Snuggles nodded and headed out. “It’ll be pretty boring, but at least there’ll always be artwork nearby.” She muttered to herself. (Oh, how wrong she’d be!)
      ~~~~~
      ~~~~~
      As soon as she got near the building she noticed a bunch of vans with “Webkinz Newz” on them. A Fox was talking with a Green Shimmer Snake. She approached them slowly and asked what happened. “Someone stole one of the paintings overnight. The Webkinz inside can tell you more about it if you want.” The Fox had responded. Snuggles mumbled her thanks and went in. A Siamese in a hoodie was examining a wall with a bunch of scratches on it. She noticed Snuggles…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Chocomese

…and walked over to her. “I’m Marshmallow, but you can call me Marsh. Hm…I don’t think I’ve seen you before. What’s your name?” Marshmallow tilted her head. Snuggles stared at her. “I’m Snuggles. Do you work here?” Marshmallow laughed a little. “Well, sort of. I’m a detective.” Snuggles stared. “I was going to start working here in a few days…I’m supposed to ‘prove’ myself somehow, I think.” Marshmallow nodded. “I hope everything goes well for you today. Just always remember to expect the unexpected.” Snuggles wondered what she meant by that. Marshmallow gestured her over to the wall, “I’ll tell you about what happened, since I bet neither Sallys told you much.”
        ~~~~~
        ~~~~~
        “Sometime during the night the security guard in the art gallery, Clover, heard something coming from this room. She ran in here as fast as she could but somehow…whoever else was in here managed to get away with the painting. No sensors were activated, no Webkinz was seen, and no signs of a break-in were found,” Snuggles started to have second thoughts about this job…

Chocomese

…”The only real clues that were found was these scratches” Marshmallow gestured at the empty wall. “And these weird scales on the ground.” Snuggles picked one up off the floor and noticed the strange coloration and shine. She seemed to recall the design…but she couldn’t figure out why. A Lucky Dino in a uniform sighed. “Now I’ll probably get fired…” She mumbled. Suddenly, an idea came to Snuggles. Based on what she knew about Webkinz that were crazy about art…this just might work! “Hey Marshmallow…I think I know a way to replace it for now.”
          ~~~~~
          ~~~~~
          Marshmallow and Snuggles carried a large bag over to the gallery. “We can easily get to the canvas room as long as you stick next to me.” Snuggles hesitantly nodded. They slowly made their way to the back room where all the blank canvases were stored and opened the bag to reveal…
          They both stared in shock. One, singlar banana was inside, along with a roll of duct tape. “I-I grabbed the wrong one…” she slumped over in defeat…

Chocomese

…but then immediately got back up. “No…we…we can still use this.” Marshmallow tilted her head. “How so?” Snuggles told her her plan…
            The banana was now duct taped to the wall. It didn’t look great at all but…well…it covered the scratches. Soon enough the decision was made to re-open the gallery and everyone cleared out. She said goodbye to Marshmallow and began to regret her decision. How could she have possibly thought that a banana and tape would measure up to a grand painting?
            ~~~~~
            ~~~~~
            The first to notice was a Unicorn named Wysteria. She had come in with a Peace Unicorn and Harmony Crane. As she made her way to the wall where Snuggles was questioning her life choices she gasped.
            “Shimmer! Lucy! Come look at this!” Snuggles they’d hate it. She’d probably be fired without even working there yet. The crane looked at it. “It’s…a banana?” Wysteria glared at Lucy. “How COULD you say such a horrid thing?! I’ll have you know that this is clearly a STATEMENT!”…

Chocomese

…”whoever did this must be PRAISED! Was it you or are you just admiring this masterpiece?” Wysteria stared at Snuggles. “I’m the one that did that and if you have a probl-wait…what?” She just realized that this was ACTUAL praise. Now she was rather confused. “Uh…thanks?” Wysteria smiled at her. “I admire your boldness! Excuse me while I tell some others about this.” She got out a phone and walked elsewhere.
              ~~~~~
              A few days later Snuggles had gotten the job. She walked into the gallery one morning and, when it opened, was SWARMED. It turned out Wysteria was an art critic. Tons of Webkinz flocked over to the banana and talked about what pure “art” it was. Snuggles was a bit overwhelmed but did her best to roll with it…and then something ELSE happened.
              While more Webkinz came to the gallery each day to see the banana…one stood out in particular. It was a nervous-looking Betta Fish. He seemed to be pretty shy, as he always avoided the crowd the banana…

Chocomese

…produced. She kept an eye on him until it was almost closing time, when everyone else got out of the gallery. Then she heard pawsteps from outside. As the sound grew louder the fish seemed to get more nervous. And then when the doors were opened…
              …he quickly ate the banana. How he was able to get it so easily Snuggles had no idea. She looked at the Webkinz who came in to see what might’ve made him THAT nervous…
              “marshmallow?” Snuggles stepped back a bit and fixed her glasses.
              Marshmallow was holding a bunch of those scales and a drone. “Looking for these?” She ran over to the fish and fincuffed him. He tried to protest. “I didn’t steal anything! You’re mixing me up with another fish!” But she wouldn’t have any of that. Marshmallow dug out a rolled-up painting from the inside of the drone and gave it to Snuggles. “No, but your drone sure did. Took me a while to notice the skylight was openable…” He was finally arrested.
              Let’s just say that the gallery was much more boring after that.
              ~The end~

Chocomese

The surprise is out! Huzzah! This I did as an experiment to see how well a story I made in only one shot would be. This took around 2 hours to make. I had a lot of inspiration from an ACTUAL banana duct taped to a wall in an art gallery. Someone did even eat it, too! I’m sorry if I made too much to read, but I really hope everyone enjoys it. If anyone wants…maybe I could do this as a regular thing. Who knows!

Hi, Chocomese! Oh my gosh, what a fun surprise haha! At first I thought this was the start of your roleplay, but it makes a lot more sense that this was your surprise lol. I really liked this though! It was super cute and funny XD I love how the Betta Fish just couldn’t stand to not eat that banana. And wow, they just put a banana on the wall and everyone is like THIS IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE AND UNIQUE ART IVE EVER SEEN! XD I can’t believe everyone just loved the banana “art.” It was funny though XD Whaat seriously? This is based on a true story? What the heck? Who would just eat a random banana in an art gallery? XD What a weird thing to do. Anyway, I think you did a good job writing this and I enjoyed your humor! It was fun to read, and interesting to read about Marsh and Snuggles- the two characters I just drew, heh! Personally, I wouldn’t mind if you made this more of a regular thing. I always like reading stories! =)

Chocomese

Aw! Thank you so much for enjoying it! I’m glad you thought it was funny (obviously that’s what I was going for XD). Yeah, when I read the article about it I had the exact same reaction as you. People were even going “ooh such a statement” about it. Anyways, thanks for thinking I did a good job on it! That’s why I chose the characters, since I thought that duo would make an “interesting” read. I’m still considering doing this as a regular thing, so keep your eyes open :P

Yeah! Lol, it was good! Whaat XD That’s so weird.. like, what kind of theft is that.. stealing a banana.. from an art museum.. what? XD Well yeah, you were right that it was an interesting story to base it on, and I enjoyed reading it with your characters in it! And okay, cool! Will do. =)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Chocomese! :) (Sorry for the late reply here, by the way! DX ) Aha, so this is the surprise! XD And man, let me say, what a pleasant surprise it was! ;D I really enjoyed reading your story! ^-^ It was very entertaining, and I loved both the plot and your characters! :3 It was very well-written, too, I thought! Personally, I’d have no problem with you posting more of these in the future, heh heh ;) So anyway, onto my thoughts, I really like the ‘kinz you used for this, especially Snuggles! :) (I forget, have you posted a bio for her yet? If not, that’s something I’d totally love to see, someday XD I’m curious to know more about her!) Haha, yeah, I guess working in an art gallery didn’t turn out to be as boring as she thought, eh? XD I guess there’ll never be a dull moment so long as there’s an art-stealing, banana-eating betta fish going around, pfft X,D Speaking of which, I thought it was hilarious when Marshmallow and Snuggles went to go put something over the bare spot on the wall, and the only thing they could…

TaffyKitty12

… find was a banana and a roll of duct tape XD What a funny thing for someone to keep in a bag at an art gallery! Maybe it was someone’s snack, or something? Also, I couldn’t help but laugh when Wysteria (pretty name for a peace unicorn, by the way!) said that whoever duct taped the banana to the wall needed to be praised, while Lucy was all like, “Whaaa”, pfft XDD I guess one webkinz’ banana is another kinz’ definition of art? XD I also thought it was great when the betta fish art thief ended up eating it because he was so nervous X,D Good detective-work by Marshmallow, by the way! I never would’ve thought it was the fish that stole the art— I just thought he was a kind of weird guy that wanted to eat some banana art, haha XD Speaking of which, it is pretty crazy that something like that happened in real life! I remember hearing about the “duct tape banana art” last year, I think, and I wondered to myself how in the world that could be considered “art”…

TaffyKitty12

… ‘cause it doesn’t really take any time or skill for someone to duct tape a banana to a wall (as opposed to spending weeks or months on a painting or drawing or sculpture), but, to each their own, I guess? XD All in all, this was an excellent story, and I encourage you to keep up the great writing! ;)

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Chocomese! Oh my goodness, I am so sorry I’m just now replying to this!! DX I know I told you I’d have my reply posted a whole week ago, so I really feel bad for taking so much longer than that!! XP I ended up not really being on the Newz much last week, and I guess it just slipped my mind? =/ I apologize again! I’m here now, though, so, I’ll go ahead and reply to your amazing story! ^-^
        ~Thanks a bunch for posting this story for us, pal! =] I wasn’t sure what to expect the surprise to be, hehe, but I must say, this certainly didn’t disappoint!! ;D I love reading stories, so I was excited when you posted this! I must say, you really did a wonderful job on it; it was very well-written and entertaining to read! ^-^
        First off, it was cool to see Snuggles and Marshmallow “in action”! I didn’t know much about Snuggles, but she’s a really neat character, I think! =) And, I already thought Marshmallow seemed pretty cool from reading her bio, haha, so it was fun getting to see her in this, too! ;) …

ilovemoonie

… Oh my goodness, and the whole plot with the banana “art” was hilarious! X,D It’s so funny how Snuggles duct taped it to the wall and then regretted it and thought it was a bad idea, but then everyone ended up loving it, pfft XD Also I dunno why, but I really liked the part where you said “As she made her way to the wall where Snuggles was questioning her life choices…” I dunno, I just liked the way that sentence was worded XD Poor Snuggles, though! I feel bad that she was worried she was going to get fired! :( I’m sure she never expected the banana to be so popular XD It was so funny when Wysteria got mad at Lucy and said that the banana was a “statement” XDD And it was hilarious that the Betta Fish ended up eating the banana, pffft! :,D I guess he just couldn’t resist? Although, I wonder if the banana was even good anymore, since it had been there a few days, or if it was way overripe XD Also wow, I wouldn’t have guessed that the Betta Fish was actually…

ilovemoonie

…the thief, though! Marshmallow is a good detective, that’s for sure! ;) I’m glad they were able to catch the thief and get the painting back!
            Wait WHAT, the banana thing actually happened in real life?? Okay, that makes this story even BETTER XD That’s so crazy though! Like, who would just duct tape a banana to a wall and say that it’s art? Did people actually think it was great, too? Wait and someone actually ate it?? Oh my gosh, that’s hilarious ,XD I bet that’s the only time anyone’s ever eaten “art” :P
            Anyway, in all, this was a great story, and I really enjoyed reading it!! =D And no worries, I don’t think it was too long! Ooh, yeah, I totally wouldn’t mind if you decided to make this a “regular thing”. I’d love to see more stories from you in the future! ^-^
            Thanks again for sharing, and have a great week! :)

Hey, guys! How’s it going? I hope you’re all doing well. =) I’ve missed talking with you lately. But, hey, guess what? I’ve finally finished everyone’s art requests! ^-^ I’m excited for you all to see them!
      Here is the first drawing – they should all be next to each other, so you should be able to easily find yours by clicking “Previous”: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=70175&sort=Newest%2Bto%2BOldest

I hope you like how I drew your Webkinz! And thank you all for your requests! It was a lot of fun drawing all of your Webkinz! =) Sorry that they’re all like “out of order..” I tried to post them all at once and lost track of how many drawings there were lol.. and then some of them didn’t moderate and I had to send them in, so yeah.. basically, just ignore the wonky “Art Request” numbers. XD

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, emi! Oh, I’m doing well, thanks! :) Sorry I haven’t really been on here much lately ‘^^ I’ve been getting a little busy helping my parents with photography stuff, but well, I’ve also been kinda lazy and forgetful, ahah XP Anyway, how are you doing? ^-^ I hope you’ve been well!
        AHH YAY, that’s awesome that you finished all the requests!! I’ve been so excited to see them! =D WOW, I have to say…you’ve been busy, emi! XD However did you manage to draw 11 different pictures in under a month?? I am in awe of your drawing speed, haha XD Oh, and it’s alright! I didn’t think they were that out of order. Most of the numbers seem to be in the right order, at least XD That’s strange that some of them didn’t moderate though! :o I’m glad they went through in the end! Anyway…onto my thoughts! XD
        First off, ahhh, I absolutely LOVE the drawing of Katherine that you made for me!! 8D She looks amazing!! I wasn’t sure who to expect to see a drawing of, haha, since I gave you several options, but I was excited…

ilovemoonie

…when I saw Katherine! ^-^ She looks so pretty the way you drew her!! :3 I love her expression, and also her big fluffy tail, hehe XD And the colors are spot on! That shade of orange looks like, identical to the color on the plush! Do you like, “mix” different colors a lot, or do you just have a lot of different colors? XD Because they always look very accurate! Anyway, I think my favorite part of this might be the accessories, though; the butterfly clip and necklace look perfect, and I just adore that blue dress!! As you probably know, I love blue things, and that shade of blue on the dress is like my favorite shade of all time XD I think that was a great addition, and definitely seems like the type of dress Katherine (and also I, heheh) would wear! ;D Oh, and her eyes are beautiful too! I love how well they match with her dress ^-^
          In all, I really love everything about this (if you couldn’t tell XD ) and added it to my “favorites” right away! :D Thanks so much for…

ilovemoonie

…drawing Katherine for me, emi, I really appreciate it!! <3 As always, you did an amazing job, and exceeded my already high expectations! ;)
            Additionally, the requests you drew for everyone else are fantastic, too!! =D You did a wonderful job on each of them! I would love to give you my detailed thoughts on all of them, but my response would be incredibly long, and I don’t want to give you too much to read, ahah :P But, I will at least comment on them briefly, because I like them that much! XD
            First, the drawing you made of your niece’s Signature Deer is super cute!! ^-^ I was confused at first who it was for, ‘cause I didn’t think anyone on here had a Signature Deer named “Faith”, but then I read the description and it all made sense XD (“Faith” is a pretty name for a deer, by the way! :3 ) Anyway, I love her expression, with her little tongue sticking out, hehe XD And her headband is really beautiful! ^w^ I hope your niece liked the drawing! =)
            Ooh, and I love your drawing of Alex for MLP! :D It’s great that…

ilovemoonie

…you were able to draw her something! He looks like such a cool and happy dude, hehe! ;) I like the way you drew him holding the headphones, that looks really neat! Also the BLUEEE XD As previously mentioned, I’m a sucker for anything blue, so the color of his eyes/arms/ears/ is very pleasing to my eyes, haha XD I love his eyes especially, they almost seem to be glowing! I hope MLP gets to see this drawing, I’m sure she would love it! ^-^
              Oh my goodness, and your drawings for Taffy are amazing!! Your angry Scout is like, the best thing ever XDD His angry, crazed-looking expression is hilarious, haha! XD You definitely pulled it off very well! Although, I wonder who/what has made him so angry… XD I love pleasant-looking Scout, too! He’s so cute! :3 His eyes are really pretty, and the bandana looks great!
              Ayyy, and it’s Shawn! This is one of my favorites! ;D I just love the “A liar? Me? Never!” caption; the pose and expression matches that perfectly, and it totally looks like he’s actually saying that! X,D …

ilovemoonie

… Suuurre, Shawn, we believe you, sure XD Anyway, I think you did an incredible job on this drawing, especially with the pattern! It seems like it’d be pretty difficult to do the African Wild Dog’s fur pattern, but you pulled it off very well!! =) And I just love his face, it’s so cute :,D
              OOH, and next up is another one of my favorites XD Your drawing of Firefox is amazing!! 8D I love his jumping/floating/flying(?) pose, and his fluffy tail and face! Also his expression is great, and I like that his eyes are red! It makes him look crazier, haha XD But, I think my favorite part of this is the fire; it looks so real!! I can almost feel the heat XD Honestly, you and Taffy have some crazy fire-drawing abilities, because you both drew Firefox recently, and the flames looked amazing in both! XD Also, all the sparks are an excellent touch! It took me a while to notice them, but they look great! ;)
              Ahh, and your drawing of Lavender Mist is one of my favorites, too! :D (Okay, okay, I admit it, at least half…

ilovemoonie

…of these drawings are my favorite XD ) She’s so beautiful! ^-^ I love drawings of horses, and this might be one of my favorite horse/unicorn drawings I’ve seen in the SC!! I especially love her mane and tail, and the pretty light colors you used on that and her horn! I also like the flower by her ear, and her sweet expression :3 She just seems so serene and happy!
              Additionally, both your drawings for Chocomese are awesome! :D I love the one of Marshmallow, especially! I love her eyes, and her smile, and her pose, and I just adore that purple hoodie!! It looks so good! ^-^ Like it seriously almost looks like real, with all the wrinkles and stuff! You’re amazing at drawing clothes, emi! Also, I was just curious, did you color these drawings in with colored pencil, or did you use something else? Because to me some of them, like the drawing of Katherine, Marshmallow, and some of the others, don’t really look like colored pencil to me..? I don’t really know how to describe it, but I guess they just look a little “smoother”? …

ilovemoonie

… I’m no expert on art supplies though, so I could be wrong of course ,XD Anyway, and your drawing of Snuggles is super cute, as well! =] I especially love her fluffy chest and tail, hehe! I really want to touch her tail, it looks so soft XD I like her beret and glasses, too!
              Ooh, and that’s cool that you were able to draw something for Lucky, too! :D I almost forgot about Donnaidh! He looks great, though!! I love his little smile ^-^ He looks like a pleasant and chill fella! XD Also I love how fluffy he is!
              And, last but not least, your drawing of April is awesome!! You really captured the Signature Pomeranian’s fluffiness/puffiness very well! ;D She looks so soft and cuddly, I wish I could hug her XD I like her little legs, too, and her curly tail, and her happy face with her tongue sticking out! Also, that necklace is super pretty!! ^-^
              In all, you really did an excellent job on all these drawings, emi, and I made sure to rate them all a very well-deserved “10”! =D Also, I just remembered that…

ilovemoonie

…I said I was going to *briefly* comment on the other requests… I guess my response wasn’t exactly brief, oops ,XD I just couldn’t resist elaborating on how great they were, though! XD And sorry if my response felt rushed at the end, I really wanted to get this done before comments stopped moderating for the weekend and was running out of time, ahah ‘^^
              Anyway, thanks again for drawing all these for us! Keep up the great artwork, pal! ^-^ And I hope you have a nice weekend! =)

Ahh hey, moonie! Oh really? I guess they have fall photo shoots? And I can relate with being lazy and forgetful oof XD It’s okay though. And yeah, I was busy lol! I worked on them almost every day. But thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate all of your compliments aw =’) I’m glad you’re happy with who I chose and how I drew her! I wasn’t sure who to draw at first, but Katherine is such a sweet character and her colors were easy to pick with the markers I had, heh. Oh, and speaking of– yes, I used a different art medium for most of these! I used my alcohol based brush markers, similar to the fancy shmancy professional Copic markers, if you’ve ever heard of those (I won’t blame you if you haven’t lol, it’s kind of a thing you’d only know if you’re into art stuff). But basically they’re really nice markers that don’t look as streaky as normal markers. I really like using them! …

… It’s pretty quick and easy to color stuff with them. I do mix the colors sometimes! I’ll use different markers over each other to get a different color. And I do that with colored pencils too. For Katherine, I was kinda just lucky to have the right colors I think, heheh! I thought you’d like a modest and simple high neck dress like that! It seemed fitting for her. Oh yes and Pony saw the drawing! I think she really liked it. ^-^ I’m glad I was able to communicate with her to get her request. I loved the blue colors too XD The Wintermint Husky is such a pretty Webkinz! Hahah, yeah, so basically I saw Taffy said I could draw Scout angry and I thought of that funny angry pose I saw before, so I couldn’t resist using that.. Then I felt bad for making him look crazy, so I drew that little happy Scout one. XD And.. well I always liked Shawn. XD He’s so funny, ya know? I reread our “Taffoonemi” roleplay recently and it made me laugh XD …

… But thanks! I had fun drawing those guys! OH and drawing Firefox was so fun! It was very interesting drawing the fire, since I never really draw fire. But I was happy with how it turned out! Yess, heh, it’s funny how me and Taffy both ended up drawing Firefox recently! Foxes loved both of them. ^-^ Oh and yeah, Firefox actually has red eyes! I didn’t know that at first either lol, but I think you’re right. She probably did that to make him look more crazy. Aw, yes! I enjoyed drawing that for Spring! I don’t usually draw horses, but she was fun. Oh my gosh, moonie XD “this one is my favorite too!” WAIT, WHICH ONE? No but thank you, ahaha, I know what you mean! <3 Aw thanks! I definitely looked at a picture to draw the hoodie (as I did with like every drawing), haha! I’m not so good at making wrinkles without a reference lol. Yeah, and like I said, I used markers, so you’re not crazy. XD …

… Oh heh, thanks! Snuggles is such a funny character. Her name.. Snuggles. XD It’s so funny how her name contradicts her expression. I’m glad I could draw for Lucky too! It was good timing that I hadn’t posted my drawings yet. He recently told me he saw it and likes it! Aw yeah XD I hope Heart likes how I drew her! She said April is part of her story she wrote, so I hope I drew her the way she pictures her! Hahah, it’s okay, moonie XD They were kinda brief.. I mean, they probably weren’t as long as normal… HECK, I don’t care, I love reading it anyway. XD Naah you didn’t seem rushed. And I understand! Ya gotta get those replies in before you can’t. ;P But yeah, again, thanks so much for commenting! And I’m glad you were happy with my drawing of Katherine! =)

TaffyKitty12

Ahh, hey emi! HOLY RAVIOLI, I am so sorry I haven’t replied to this yet! ;-; I actually saw your drawings shortly after they moderated last week, but I’ve just been so crazy busy lately, I haven’t really gotten much of a chance to go on the Newz… DX Well, while I’m here, I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely LOVE the drawings of Scout and Shawn you made for me!! They’re amazing, and I saved them both to my SC favorites folder and to the photo album on my phone, because I adore them that much, haha! XD Anyhoo, I’ll be sure to reply to those drawings (as well as your other requests) soon! I’m *hoping* I can do that by the end of the week, but if something happens that I can’t get around to it before Friday, look for my response on Monday! It should be up by then :) Sorry again for being so slow! ‘^^ I just realized that it’s been almost 3 weeks since I’ve last been on here to reply to things… o.o

Hi, Taffy! Aw, it’s okay ‘^^ Gosh, you sound like you’ve been busy! What have you been doing? Just loads of homework or what? I’m sorry if you’re stressed =/ Well anyway, thank you! I’m glad you like them hehe! =) I definitely had fun drawing them! I won’t blame ya if you can’t reply by the weekend. Gosh, I’ve been forgetting to reply to stuff and I actually have time to.. ‘XD Ah it’s alright! I have missed you though.. maybe we could talk about doing another chat sometime soon? I hope so! And I hope you’re doing okay! <3 Thanks again for giving me a quick reply!

TaffyKitty12

Hey again, emi! Whew, I’m finally back to start my reply… sorry about that, pal! DX (Ahh, thanks for understanding <3 Yeahhh, I’ve mostly been busy with school ‘^^ It’s been a really rough term for me, because both of my classes are difficult in different ways :/ One’s got a lot of reading, one’s for a lot of writing, and well… as you can imagine, that’s not such a great combo ,XD I’ve been working pretty much every day. I don’t think I’ve had a full day off since… maybe the beginning of September? (Yeah, I know, it’s crazy stuff ,XD ) But I’ve also had a lot of family stuff going on lately, too (aunt and uncle visiting from out of state, garage sale, etc.) which hasn’t necessarily helped :P However, the good news is that I only have a couple more weeks of these classes, and then I’ll be back down to one again! ^-^ And hopefully I can be a little more active on here again, after that? Aw, yeah, it’d be fun to chat with you again sometime soon! <3 I’ve missed those, too! ‘^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… My weekends have been pretty busy lately, but I’m hoping I’ll get a free one sometime soon so we can talk for a while! When I find a good day, I promise I’ll let you know :) )
              Okie doke, soooo, now that I’m here… lemme go start off by talking about those awesome requests you made for me!
              I know I said this last week, but the drawings of Scout and Shawn were absolutely AMAZING :D Seriously! I think they might even be some of the best art you’ve ever made for me, and that’s saying something, because I love all your art, haha! XD It was sweet of you to make two requests for me, too :,) I wasn’t expecting that, but it was a pleasant surprise! ^-^
              First off, that drawing of angry Scout is like the best thing EVER X,D I love his pose and his face is pretty hilarious, pffft XD And what you made him say… that really cracked me up, haha :,D Honestly, I could TOTALLY picture him saying that to somebody if they did something to…

TaffyKitty12

… make him mad XD “LoOk HeRe BuCkO! I AiNt GoNnA puT Up wiTh NoNe oF ThAt NoNseNse of YoUrS No MoRE NO SIR”… yup, sounds like Scout to me X,D What? No!! Seriously, please don’t feel bad for drawing him like that! I mean, yes, I do love that adorable little happy Scout you drew at the bottom (it’s so cute, oh my GOSH :,D ) but it’s the angry, crazy-looking Scout that stole my heart, pffft XDD By the way, you did a really good job drawing his bandanna! ;) It looks very realistic, I think XD The color is spot on, too!
              AHH YESSS, there’s my boy Shawn, hahaha! >:D Oh emi, words can’t even describe how PERFECT this drawing is! I love everything about it! <3 Shawn’s fur pattern, Shawn’s pose, Shawn’s expression… all of it it’s great! ;D And he’s super cute in your style, to boot! ^-^ I love his wide, innocent eyes, too, even though he’s anything but X,D Hey, gotta give him credit— he’s very charming, even though he’s kinda sly and dishonest XD
              I also liked how you made…

TaffyKitty12

… him say, “A liar? Me? Never”, haha! XD That really does sound like something he’d say, if something accused him of lying!
              All in all, you did an excellent job of capturing his personality! :D
              Man, I love both of these drawings so much! XD Thanks again for taking the time to make them for me! ;D I’m considering making myself a binder soon to keep some of my favorite artwork in, and I might actually print out the requests you made me and put them in there :) Only with your permission, though ,XD I just really like them a lot, and I guess it’d be kinda cool to look at them on paper whenever I wanted?
              And, of course, I also love the art you made for everyone else, too! :3 That drawing of your niece’s signature deer, Faith, is super cute XD I like that purple flower headband you gave her, as well as her silly expression! You did an excellent job drawing her from the front, too; I’m impressed by how well it turned out! (I can’t ever get that kind of angle right…

TaffyKitty12

… in my quadruped drawings, which is why they’re always drawn from the side, pfft ,XD ) Aw, and Pony’s husky, Alex, is adorable, as well! Lots of blue, haha XD His eyes are especially pretty! :)
              Ooh, and I think you did a wonderful job drawing moonie’s calico cat, Katherine! :3 I really like her dress! It’s a beautiful color ^-^ And the butterfly necklace and hair clip are cute touches, as well! :D
              Ohh man, I love that sketch of Firefox that you made for FoxesRule, too! You did a great job on him! ;D I like the expression you gave him, as well as the fire pendant and the little fangs sticking out of his mouth XD And the fire, whoa o.o How in the world did you draw that so well? XD I just keep staring it, wondering how in the heck you drew it, pfft X’D
              Aw! The drawing of Lavender Mist you made for Spring is really pretty! ^-^ Excellent job with the pose, too! I feel like quadruped horses are hard to draw (or at least, they’re hard for me, anyway XD )…

TaffyKitty12

… but you pulled this one off really well! :) And I like how you did her mane! The colors are gorgeous! :3 I love pastels XD
              Oh wow, and I totally adore those two requests you made for Chocomese!! First, I really like how you drew Marshmallow! She looks so cute, and I LOVE that purple hoodie! :D Seriously, it almost looks real, with the way you drew the wrinkles and did the shading and stuff :o Dang, I don’t know how you managed to do it! I guess that’s yet another one of “emi’s great drawing secrets” I’d so love to know, haha XD
              And Snuggles looks pretty good, too! :3 I love her beret and her expression— she looks like some sort of serious, no-nonsense artist, pfft XDD I wouldn’t dare write a bad review about her work! (I also really like all the pink fluff, because… I dunno. I like fluffy things XD )
              Aw! Donnaidh is adorable, as well! :) Hyenas always seem to be depicted like crazed maniacs, so I like seeing one that actually looks shy and cute! Though, I will admit…

TaffyKitty12

… I almost forgot all about Donnaidh, whoops ,XD I guess ‘cause I haven’t heard about him in so long? Well, it’s good to know you still seem to see Lucky from time to time! I do miss him, though… I wish he’d come around here more often ‘^^ Is he just really busy?
              And, lastly, the drawing you made of CuteHeart’s pomeranian, April, is just darling! What a cute and happy little ball of fluff, haha! XD Awesome job with the pose, and I love those eyes! What a unique color :3 Almost reminds me of the color of diamonds XD (Heh, and that’s funny, too, because aren’t diamonds the birthstone for the month of April? Wow, that’s a crazy coincidence XDD )
              All in all, these are awesome drawings, emi, and I thank you for taking the time to make these for us! ^-^ That was sweet of ya! <3 ;D And honestly, I think these might even be your best round of requests so far, which is incredible, considering I loved all the ones you ever took! Great work, my friend! :) Keep up the amazing artwork!…

TaffyKitty12

… And sorry again that my response was so late! :( I feel terrible, having made you wait two weeks for my reply like that ;-; Apologies, too, if my response seemed “rushed” at all! ‘^^ I know it’s probably not as long as my replies normally are… :( I would’ve loved to have elaborated a lot more, trust me! Except, I guess I just wanted to make sure I got this done before another weekend passed, because I didn’t want to make you wait even longer, eheh… (if I wrote really long replies for each pic, that might’ve taken a while ‘^^ ) I hope you don’t mind!! DX
              ~ Thanks once more, and I wish you a wonderful Thursday! :) Hope to talk to you again soon!

Ahh, hey emi! I’m so sorry this reply is late!! I haven’t felt motivated to reply to stuff on Newz lately and that I’ve been pretty busy as well XP But, I’ll go ahead and reply to this! I might have to keep this short though ‘cause I don’t have much time to be on here at the moment ^^; Hope you don’t mind!
        Anyway, I just want to say that first of all, I love that signature deer drawing! It’s so adorable and I love that hair clip she has! ^-^
        Secondly, I love the drawing of Alex! I just love his expression! I’m sure MLP loves it! ^-^
        Ahh, and I love the drawings that you made for Taffy! Scout looks really nice here and I love that expression he did XD And, I also thought that Shawn looks pretty nice as well!
        Oh, the Katherine drawing looks really cute! I thought that the dress she’s wearing makes her look adorable as well as the butterfly hair clip that she has!
        Ooh! I like that drawing of Firefox! You did a nice job…

…including the fire! I thought that was pretty nice to see!
          Ahh! There’s Lavender Mist! I love how you drew her!! I think you did a nice job on her mane and including the flower hair clip! I just love how she looks, she looks really pretty indeed! Thanks for drawing her! I love it! ^-^
          Ahh, and I love the drawings that you made for Chocomese! Marshmallow looks really cute! I think it looks really cute that she wears that sweater! And, Snuggles looks really cute as well! I love the hat that she’s wearing! ^-^
          Ohh! I love the Donnaidh drawing! It looks really nice!
          And, wow! I thought the April drawing you made for CuteHeart looks really cute! I just love how she looks! So cuteee XD
          Okay, I think I replied to all of these drawings. Sorry again that this is short, but I hope you don’t mind! I’m just trying to save myself some time.. :P Thanks for drawing these for us, I appreciate it! ^-^

Hi, Spring! It’s okay. =) Thanks for replying anyway! Yeah.. I realize it’s been kinda busy for everyone lately.. and I know you’re in college, so I’m sure the homework keeps you pretty busy, so I get it. But thank you very much! I think everyone liked their drawings, and I enjoyed making them all. ^-^ It was fun drawing Lavender Mist! I looked up that pose for her, but I thought it made her look really cute heheh. Thanks for requesting her! I don’t usually get to draw horses or ponies, so it’s good practice too. =) but yeah, it’s fine! My reply here is shortened too, so I can’t complain XD Thanks for replying and telling me how you liked your request! =)

Chocomese

AGHHH! I’m so sorry for being inactive for so long. Anyways, here’s an…update…thread…thingy If nobody minds. First of all I want to say I absolutely LOVE the drawings Emi did for me! (THANK YOU SO MUCHHH) They both look how I imagined! Anyways, next announcement from me is that I have another new pet! She’s sadly codeless but I love her anyway. She’s a Cotton Candy Bunny that I found at Goodwill earlier in this/last month (depending on when this gets moderated)! I’ve been thinking of the name “Taffy” for her (since candy and all) but I’m open to suggestions. Third is that I’m going to be starting the roleplay real soon and I’ve decided on the main “plot” of sorts. (Discussion and roleplay is on page 5 of this forum just in case anybody forgot). Fourth is that I am planning a surprise for everyone here! Bios aren’t enough of a gift for re-activeness…so I figured out something special. First of those will be submitted here sometime around October 5th.

Chocomese

More about the “surprise” is that it’s…well…I don’t want to spoil anything TOO much, so I’ll just say…it’s something to keep you guys…not bored during these times. ANYWAYS…for fun, here is a quiz I made! Answer each question and I’ll give you your results! (Just to keep you busy until I post the other thing, haha) The things marked with asteriks are the answers you can choose from.

Did you ever play Amazing World?
        *Yes
        *No
        *Excuse me w h a t

What is your favorite Webkinz?
        (If you can’t pick that’s okay)

What is your favorite color out of these?
        *Purple
        *Purple
        *Purple
        (There is only purple)

Is it time to scream?
        *Yes
        *Yes

If you have indeed played Amazing World, which of these Zings do you like the most?
        *Floppy (the blue dog who a lot of people claimed was a rabbit…)
        *Goldie (the yellow monkey thing which nobody seemed to like)
        *Patches (the red cow/bull who was slightly overrated for some reason)

Last but not least…what is your personality?
        *Great
        *Trubbish
        *???

Beans
        *Of course
        *I SHALL BLASPHEME THE ALMIGHTY B E A N

Chocomese

Just a little heads-up, the bit I’m about to post in my roleplay section thing is explaining some of my characters story/stories. I’m attempting to establish a setting, one which people can still join in with their own stuff too. So yes, there will be quite a bit (possibly a lot :/) of stuff I will be posting. Another reason I’m doing this is the fact that writing/typing helps me relax. Anyways, if anybody just wants to read what’s happening, I’m fine with it.

Hi, Choco! It’s okay! It’s good to hear from you. =) Oh yes, you saw them? I just posted the link to the drawings.. I was too slow, you already saw them lol. I’m glad you like them though! =) It was fun drawing Snuggles. XD That name just makes me smile. Anyway.. that’s cool! The cotton candy bunny is a really cute Webkinz. Aw, Taffy is a cute name. Makes me think of our friend Taffy.. XD But it’s fitting! I can give you some suggestions though- here: Lily, Joy, Jolly, Twix, Annabelle, Emma, Poppy, Dahlia, and Ella. Oh okay, sweet! I can’t wait to start your roleplay! It sounds like a great plot. I’ll go check out the discussion thread soon. Whaaat, a surprise? Aw XD That’s so nice! Dang, no hints? Just something to keep me from being bored.. hmm.. well I can’t wait to see what it is! OH YAY! I love quizzes! I’ve always wanted to make a random quiz haha. Anyway, I’ll go ahead and fill that one you made out! …

Did you ever play Amazing World?
          Sadly no. =T
          What is your favorite Webkinz?
          Oh my gosh, WHAT that is so hard umm.. Let’s see… I love the jellybean puppy, signature yellow lab, signature cocker spaniel, signature Bernese mountain dog, signature English spot bunny, signature lion.. ah I have so many favorites!
          What is your favorite color out of these?
          …. Lilac ;)
          Is it time to scream?
          Always.
          If you have indeed played Amazing World, which of these Zings do you like the most?
          Last but not least…what is your personality?
          Trubbish. But also great. ;P (Did you know Trubbish is a pokemon? Lol)
          Beans
          Of course! I WOULD NEVER BLASPHEME BEANS

Oh and okay! That’s fine. Explaining is good.. I like to know what’s going on haha =P I’ll go see what you posted over there now!

Chocomese

I’m so sorry about the long wait but,,,here are the results!

Astra
            You are Astra. Who is this, you may ask? A Zing that like nobody knew the name of. Also she’s from Amazing World. (#spite)
            She secretly has an obsession with beans. Please help her.
            She likes purple shades due to her being the moon but a cat
            She screams at midnight with her almighty cat voice
            Her favorite Webkinz? Jellybean Puppy. Probably influenced by her bean addiction.

Ooooh XD I like her! I looked up Astra and she’s pretty cute. Oh my gosh she is probably too obsessed with beans. Just a bit. But I guess beans are pretty good… XD Haha, anyway, thanks for giving me my result! I like her design, so it kinda fits me I think hah!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Chocomese! It’s all right, no worries at all! :) I can’t say I’ve been very active myself, recently, either… ,XD I’m usually on at least once a day, but this is the first time I’ve really been on to comment on anything in nearly three weeks ‘^^ Alas, the life of a busy and forgetful and lazy college student, heh.
        Anyhoo, it’s cool that you got yourself the cotton candy bunny! :D Even without the code, I think it’s a pretty cool find ;) I don’t have the pet myself, but it looks really cute ^-^ Congrats! :3 Ohh, “Taffy” would be a neat name! Being a “Taffy” myself, I of course would approve XD But if you haven’t settled on one yet, I think the suggestions emi gave are really good :) Oh, and thanks for letting us know! Sorry I haven’t been checking that thread recently, by the way… DX I haven’t forgotten! I’ve just been really, really busy, so I have had a pretty difficult time actually finding the time to come on here and reply to different things ‘^^ I’ll see if I can get…

TaffyKitty12

… to that soon, though! A surprise, huh? Cool! I take it that’s the story you posted the other day? XD I haven’t read yet it, but I’ll try to before the end of the week!
          And thanks for the quiz! ^-^ What a cool idea! XD (Haha, well, I’ll admit, I haven’t at all been bored lately… I almost wish I was, because I’d take being bored over being swamped with school 7 days a week ,XD )
          My answers are down below :)
          ~ ~ ~
          a) Yes… for 2 weeks. Right before it shut down.
          b) I’m honestly terrible at picking favorites, especially when it comes time to webkinz ,XD It’s hard, because by “favorites”, it could either be favorite plush, or favorite virtual, or which webkinz characters of mine I like the best… too many options, ya know? Therefore, I’m afraid I cannot choose (<— indecisive webkinz lover alert)
          c) My favorite color is green, but given that purple is the only option, I would say magenta or orchid purple.
          d) Is it time to scream? Yes. Yes it is…

TaffyKitty12

… e) Hm, I guess Floppy? Maybe ‘cause I actually had that zing on one of my accounts. I didn’t own the other two :P Though I do think that Floppy sort of looked like a lop-eared rabbit, even though I know it’s supposed to be a dog XD
            f) Well I don’t even know how to explain my own personality, so I think “???” is clearly the best option in this case.
            g) No me gustan los frijoles. I prefer potatoes :P What kind of potatoes, you ask? All of them (gimme ALL the taters, BWAHAHA >:D) …unless they’re sweet potatoes. In that case, I would digress :P
            ~ ~ ~
            That was fun XD Oh, and no worries about it! I don’t mind if there’s a lot :) I just might not be able to respond to it all right away, if that’s all right? (I have a lot of catching up on here to do, so I might be slow… ‘^^ ) But yes, I’ll be sure to check it out, either way! I look forward to reading it! ;)
            ~ Take care! Enjoy your new webkinz! :D

ilovemoonie

Heya, Chocomese! =) (Ahh, sorry for the late reply, by the way! XP ) Aw, it’s okay, no need to apologize! I haven’t been incredibly active on here, myself…as you can tell by this late response, ahah ‘^^ It’s great to hear from you again, though, and I definitely don’t mind this update! ;D How’ve you been, lately? :)
        Oooh, you got a new Webkinz? That’s awesome! Congrats on getting the Cotton Candy Bunny! =D I think that one is really cute, hehe 8) Aw, it’s okay! Even if she doesn’t have a code, it still sounds like a great find if you ask me! ^-^ My Cotton Candy Bunny actually doesn’t have a code either, heh. (But hey, there’s always the pet medallions, right? ;) One of the ones you can get with those is the Cotton Candy Bunny, so XD ) Anyway, aw, I think “Taffy” would be a nice name for her! =] It reminds me of TaffyKitty, heheh XD But I think it’s very fitting on the Cotton Candy Bunny! :3 You’ve probably decided by now, but I’ll give you a few additional suggestions, just in case!: April, May, Azalea, Petunia, Blossom, Daffodil, Hope, Faith, Flora…

ilovemoonie

…Easter, Bonnie, or Bella. I hope you enjoy your adorable new ‘Kinz! ^-^
          Ooh, yes, and I saw that you decided on a plot for the roleplay! (I finally replied to that thread earlier this week, by the way; sorry that took so long! =/ ) I really like the plot you decided on! :) Aw, and that was nice of you to post a surprise for us! <3 So the surprise was the story you posted, then? I really enjoyed reading that!! :D You did an awesome job on it! Your surprise certainly didn’t disappoint, hehe! ;) If I can, I’ll try to reply to your story before comments stop moderating tomorrow (Friday); but if for some reason I can’t, I’ll be sure to get to it over the weekend!
          AH yay, and a quiz!! I love quizzes like this, hehe XD Thanks for posting this for us! :3 I’ll go ahead leave my answers below:
          ~~~
          Question 1: Did you ever play Amazing World?
          No, I didn’t, although I wish I had! :(
          Question 2: What is your favorite Webkinz?
          Nuuuu that’s so hard, how am I supposed to choose? ,XD I have a LOT of…

ilovemoonie

…favorites, ahah.. :P But, assuming this is going by plush (and not personality or anything else), some of my favorites are the Signature Cheetah, Signature Panda, Signature Calico Cat, Signature Ocelot, Signature Bernese Mountain Dog, Signature Labradoodle, Signature Lion, and…well, a lot more XD Yeah, most of my favorites are Signatures :P I’d list some of my favorite regular ‘Kinz, too, but, I think I should probably just leave it at this XD
            Question 3: What is your favorite color out of these?
            Purple, for sure! But purple is really neat too. And I also love purple, as well! Man, this is such a hard question, there’s so many options XD
            Question 4: Is it time to scream?
            Yes! *screams*
            Question 5: Which Zing do you like the most?
            Well I haven’t played Amazing World, so I guess I don’t answer this one.. Although, I must say, Floppy sounds pretty adorable, both name-wise and description-wise :3
            Question 6: What is your personality?
            ??? I guess? I don’t know what my personality is, so :P
            Question 7: Beans
            YEAH BEANS. Well, I like some beans.. I like jellybeans (depends on the flavor)…

ilovemoonie

…and refried beans and beans when they’re in soup, and Beanie Babies, and Mr. Bean XD But, I do not like green beans or lima beans.
              ~Alright, well that was fun! XD Thanks for the quiz, I enjoyed answering the questions! :)
              Oh! And about posting roleplay stuff, it’s alright! I don’t mind if there’s a lot! I’ll be sure to keep checking that page, so I don’t miss anything! I can’t wait to read whatever you post, and to start the roleplay! ^-^

My account is logging me into a random account :(

Chocomese

Oh…that’s weird. Can you tell us anything else about the issue? Where are you logging in? Please try and tell us anything you can.

Hey guys it’s been a while. Anyway this is probably the last update on MLP for a while. Sadly her mom did it and I don’t think we can talk to her for a while. She told me that she loves and misses all of you and told me to show her diamond room to you guys. I will link it from the share center. I hope we will be able to talk soon and if so I will definitely let you know. With that being said, hope all of you are staying safe and healthy. Hugs and love from both of us, Unicorn P.S. Here is her diamond room sorry it took a while to figure out how to find it lol https://share.ganzworld.com/room?id=68209

Chocomese

Oh no! Didn’t MLP have an Amazing World account? I seem to remember seeing a comment she made somewhere saying what her AW account was. Sorry if this sounds rather rude in a way but I’ve been on a hunt of sorts for my old friends from there. (I actually found a couple! Mazefuzzflower has a Fandom account and Spice has an Animal Jam account) Anyways…even though me and her never really had too many interactions in Webkinz World, make sure to let her know that I/we will be waiting until a day she can return. (Also I love that room!) Lots of love from Arielandjessica/Tanniorweave

Hi, Unicorn. Aww.. poor Pony. =( That’s too bad. I hope it isn’t too long that you can’t talk to each other. How do you guys talk to each other anyway? Just curious. Anyway, I like your room, Pony! It looks really pretty! I like how everything looks icy and light blue. I also think the stuffed animals in the room are super cute lol. Great job on that! Oh, and I saw your message on Webkinz! I’m not sure I remember who Strawberry is, but I can try to look around the forums and stuff for her.. Sorry that I can’t remember your pets very well ‘^^ But I might be able to draw her and Candy together! I’ll just have to find some info on Strawberry first and then see if I have time. Hope you’re doing well, Pony! Thanks, Unicorn for speaking for Pony once again heheh. =)

ilovemoonie

Hey, Unicorn! Aww man, really? That’s too bad we won’t be able to talk to MLP for a while! =( Did her mom take away Kinzchat Plus..? Ah, I feel really bad for her…I hope she’s doing okay! I hope you’ll be able to talk to her soon. Thank you, though, for showing her room design to us!
        MLP, if you see this, I really love your diamond room!! :D It’s so pretty, and all the items match so well! I love all the pretty whites and light blues used in the room. ^-^ Also, I think the ice wallpaper and flooring was the perfect choice, they go really well with all the diamond-themed items! Great job overall; you’re an excellent room designer, I have to say! =) I hope you’re doing okay, and hope to talk to you again eventually; we love and miss you too! <3
        Anyway, thank you for always taking the time to update us on MLP, Unicorn; I really appreciate it! I hope you're doing well and staying safe, too. Have a nice weekend! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Unicornluv! (Sorry for the really late response here, by the way! DX ) Aww, really? Darn, that stinks! :( Poor Pony! I’m sad that she won’t be able to talk to us for a while ;-; Thank you for letting us know what she said, though, as well as showing us her beautiful diamond room. I really do appreciate it <3 ~If you happen to see this, MLP, know that I miss you a lot, too, and that I hope you’re doing okay! Thank you for having Unicorn show us your room design— it’s absolutely gorgeous! You did an excellent job designing it, buddy! ^-^ It’s so pretty! :D Nice use of all those diamond doggy windows :) Gosh, you sure own a lot of cool stuff on Webkinz, I’ll say XD Keep up the excellent designs, pal! ;) (Oh! And also, I’ll be sure to start working on drawing Kailie and Lyric soon! Sorrry I haven’t done so yet! ‘^^ I haven’t forgotten! I’ve just been rather busy these last few weeks, and haven’t quite gotten around to it yet, ahah… but, I’ll try to get that done soon for you as soon as I can!)

Comments are closed.