Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,648 replies, has 109 voices, and was last updated by  FoxesRule612 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Chocomese

As I posted here, I am doing a Webkinz art challenge with bases. But, sometimes I have a hard time deciding which pet to make art of. So here is where you guys come in! Suggest as many pets as you’d like, but there are a few preferred things I have in mind. I will have a hard time with patterned pets, especially the pattern puppies. Please don’t try to request a lot of those, if at all. (Preferably none, as it will take way too long to finish). Please nothing with super-complicated designs (like the Fiesta Chihuahua). I’m still practicing, after all. I’ll do my best to do every request! I’ll probably submit them in batches.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey, Choco! Sorry for the late reply. I was pretty busy with Thanksgiving. =P How did your Thanksgiving go? I hope you had a good one, regardless of COVID stuff. Hmm.. okay! This sounds like a fun idea! Here are some ideas for you: Webkinz Calico Cat, Pink and White Cat, Tuxedo Cat, King Charles Spaniel, Misty Puppy, Earth Puppy, Husky,.. Not sure if you have bases for these other animals, but these are more unique species than just dogs/cats: Pinto Horse, Pewter Panda, Lamb, Pretty Panda, Floppy Bunny, Frosty Fawn, Winter Fawn, Raccoon, Wintermint Husky, Minty Reindeer, and uhh I guess that’s enough haha! Let me know if you color one and I’ll be sure to look for them in the SC!

Chocomese

I have submitted the Raccoon, so you should be able to see that one soon. I’m still working on the others, haha. Thankz for all the Ideas!

Oh okay, sweet! I saw your comparison image of the base for the Grumpy Cat. I didn’t realize it was just a simple cat base. Your coloring is really good! Ohhh and I found the raccoon. It looks really cute! ^-^ Which ones are you working on now?

Chocomese

I only have the Calico done, as I took a break for…personal reasons. But I’m geting back into it, do don’t worry! And thanks for the compliment, haha!

please do a lucky dragon! it was an unreleased pet!

TaffyKitty12

Er, hey there, fellas… ‘^^
      (Sorry for posting this so soon after your pictures, Spring! DX I’ll try to reply to those as soon as possible, by the way!)
      Dear gosh, I am so sorry I haven’t been on here lately! ;-; I don’t think I’ve commented on anything since the beginning of the month, and I haven’t even checked to see if anything new has been posted since… I don’t even know ‘^^ I’m sorry I’ve been away for long, and with no advance warning, too! :( I ended up catching a cold at the end of October, so that took away my motivation to do anything for a few days. And, well, I’ve been rather busy the past few weeks with school and family stuff… and I also suppose I’ve been kinda lazy and forgetful, too XP Unfortunately, once I’ve been out of the groove for a while, it can be difficult for me to get back into it, eh heh…
      Anyway, uh, while I have a little bit of free time on my hands, I thought I’d go and post a quick update, since there were a couple…

TaffyKitty12

… of things I wanted to say? I hope no one minds! :( I do feel bad, leaving you guys after posting two big things last month, and then coming back on a few weeks later to post another thing XP I hope I’m not being a bother or an annoyance! DX
        ~ Uh, I guess the first thing I wanted to say is, I’ll try my best to catch up on whatever I got to reply to on here! I know Spring posted some pictures and… I’m not sure what else has been posted? I get kind of anxious to look at the new comments after I’ve been gone for a while, eh heh… ‘^^ If there’s anything you guys posted that I missed, feel free to direct me to them! I’m the meanwhile, I’ll try to look at them soon, and although I expect to be rather busy the next week or so, hopefully I can reply to some stuff this weekend or at the end of next week, at the latest!
        Speaking of things, I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving, by the way! :) I’m…

TaffyKitty12

… indeed very thankful to have you all as my friends! ;D <3 (And hopefully you’re all still able to celebrate with some family? I’m pretty bummed out because my grandmother wasn’t able to come up for it—we’ve spent all Thanksgivings with her except one—and my one uncle cancelled his annual Thanksgiving party :/ But, a different uncle and aunt are coming over to celebrate with us, and I am at least very happy about that!)
          I do expect to be busy throughout all December, too, but with any luck, I hope to at least be more active than I was this month! Sorry again! XP
          ~~ And, I guess the only other thing I wanted to say here was that I uh, did end up getting some more new webkinz… ,XD I definitely didn’t plan on it, because I really am trying to save money for Christmas and stuff. But… at the end of October, when I was aimlessly browsing eBay one day, I saw that someone had just listed a lot of 9 signatures (all pretty good ones, but with no codes) for a little more than $100…

TaffyKitty12

… and I ended up buying it right away :P Yeah, I know: total impulse buy ,XD But, I thought that $100 was a pretty good deal for 9 hard-to-find signatures, especially considering that there was one extremely rare signature in the lot. That’s the main reason why I bought it, actually… ,XD (Once I saw that particular webkinz in the picture, that’s what convinced me to buy it quick, because I knew it probably wouldn’t last long otherwise, heh heh)
            Anyhoo, the ones that I ended up getting were the Signature Ferret, Signature Bengal Cat, Signature Pomeranian, Signature Giraffe, Signature Gazelle, Signature Tiger, Signature African Wild Dog, Signature Fox, and—believe it or not—the Signature Siberian Husky! (And yes, that was the “rare kinz” I was alluding to XD ) I was especially excited for the husky, since it’s always been one of my “dream ‘kinz”! ^-^ I was kinda worried I’d never get it, though, because how terribly expensive it always seems to be online ‘^^ But, I’m glad and incredibly thankful to have ended up finding a good deal on one :,)
            I already have one of each…

TaffyKitty12

… of the other signatures in a lot (and two of the gazelle), but I never mind duplicates or triplicates, especially when it comes time to signatures XD
              Now, the signatures didn’t look like they were in amazing condition from the pictures (and I could tell that a couple of them, like the pomeranian and the husky, would probably need some work done), but I couldn’t beat that price, and anyway, I think I’m kinda good at fixing up old ‘kinz, so I decided to take the chance!
              They arrived a few weeks ago, and I think the ones in the best condition are probably the giraffe and the gazelle. However, the gazelle’s back legs are splayed outward so it looks like he’s in a mid-leap pose… it’s actually pretty funny XD It’s distinctive, too, which will help me be able to tell him apart from Fleetfoot and Sage, my other two gazelles!
              As for the rest of the signatures: a few of them have some dirt stains I’ll have to remove, and the pomeranian is pretty matted, so I expect I’ll have to be giving him a bath and…

TaffyKitty12

… and a good brushing ,XD Unfortunately, I’ve been so busy, I haven’t really had much time to work on any of that recently ‘^^
              But, I did fix up the husky, at least! Poor fella looked to be in rough shape when I first got him ,XD His fur was tangled and kinda matted, and his nose (I think a dog must’ve gotten to him) was chewed on and hanging out of the muzzle. The back of one ear was torn a bit, too, so it flopped over fowards. But, roughly $11 for a signature husky was an incredible deal, no matter what condition, and luckily I was able to fix him up pretty good! :) I was able to sew the nose back into place (he now has a silver “scar” above the nose, which I actually think looks kinda cool XD ) and patch up the ear. The fur issue was easily resolved by giving the plush a bath and then combing it and carefully drying it with a blow dryer. He’s much fluffier now, which is good, because the fluff also hides the small patch of…

TaffyKitty12

… missing fur on the back of his neck XD
              He still may not be perfect, but he definitely looks much than he did when he first arrived! :) I still adore the plush (quite potentially one of my favorites, flaws and all) and at any rate, I’m just really thankful to have gotten it!! ^-^
              Anyway, I’ve already named a few of the signatures, and have settled on genders for all but the bengal cat.
              The tiger and the wild dog are both girls, and are named “Jade” and “Nyika” (pronounced “nee-e-kuh”), respectively. I don’t know a whole lot about them yet, except that they’re best friends and adoptive sisters who share a love of adventure.
              The pomeranian is a boy, named “Griffin.” He’ll basically be your typical, macho “cool dude”, and likes to play the drums and electric guitar. Except, he also has the unexpected, random, and very obsessive hobby of collecting Beanie Boo-like plush toys XD He’s very protective of them all and does not like people touching them, pfft. I dunno, random character idea, I guess ,XD
              And, I decided a long time ago that if…

TaffyKitty12

… I ever got the signature siberian husky, I’d want to make it a boy and name it “Juneau”, after the city in Alaska. That’s exactly what I did here! ^-^ Juneau is pretty developed in terms of personality, too (not going to go into great detail, but essentially, he’s this charming, famous, but also humble and somewhat socially-awkward jazz singer, who’s much better at singing than actually conversing with people), so hopefully I can a post a bio for him after the New Year, or something? :)
              As for the other webkinz, I’ve at least decided that the fox would be a girl (possibly a relative of Dash? XD ), and that the gazelle, giraffe, and ferret would be boys. No idea of what I’d name them, though I am considering “Diesel” for the ferret, and “Sprong” (which I believe is a Dutch and Afrikaans word meaning “leap”) and “Bongo” for the gazelle. Again, I’m still unsure about what gender to make the bengal cat, but, if I did make it a girl, I’m thinking of maybe using the name “Inca”? I know bengal cats aren’t native to South America…

TaffyKitty12

… but I guess I’ve always liked that name and have wanted to use it on a webkinz for quite some time ,XD
              If you guys have any name suggestions, feel free to post them! :) I’d definitely appreciate any and all ideas! ^-^
              ~ And… that’s all I have to say ,XD (Apologies, too, if I sounded like I was ‘bragging’ or anything; I can promise you that was not at all my intention! D: I guess I was just kinda excited to share the news with you guys, is all, eh heh… ‘^^ ) Good gravy, I’m sorry this ended up being so long, though! ;-; I really did mean to keep it short, but then I guess I got a little carried away… DX’
              Well, I hope you guys have a great weekend, and hopefully I can talk to you all again in the near future! :) (And I’ll try to reply to some stuff as soon as I can!)
              <3 Taffy

Taffy! I’ve missed you! Aww, well, it’s okay. I understand, really! I know how it feels when you don’t get on here for a while and feels harder to come on. I’m sorry that you feel anxious about replying to stuff though! There’s really not that much been posted since you posted your bio. Just like, four things or something? Heart posted a short update, Foxes posted to say “hi” and the rest are on this page. It didn’t take me too long to reply to them at all. Oh no, and you had a cold? Gosh, that stinks! Especially now, when everyone else might think it’s that virus. ‘^^ Yeah, I know you’re really busy. If it’s any comfort, I definitely know you don’t dislike us just cause you’ve not been on here XD And a lot of people have been busy lately, so.. you’re not the only one. How are your classes going? I hope you’ll have more free time soon. Ah, yeah it’s almost Thanksgiving! Isn’t that crazy? And Christmas too! I already bought my Christmas presents for my family lol. =) I’m excited! …

… I’m still celebrating with most of my family. Some of us won’t be there, but.. that’s okay. (They have a new little baby boy and they want to keep him safe.) It’s too bad your grandmother won’t be there this year =( Hopefully next year will be better and she’ll come to that one. Oh, well that’s cool too! Do you like this aunt and uncle? Lol, just thought I’d check. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving too and eat tons of delicious food! But yes, I’m thankful for all of my Webkinz friends, like you <3 I do wish we could talk to each other more, though.. Hopefully soon, yeah? Haha, oh, Taffy! XD At it again with browsing eBay. That is the best way to find deals though. Oh wow! It had the Signature Husky? That does sound like a pretty good deal! Goodness, you’re just gonna be LOADED with duplicates though XD Well, it makes lots of siblings! And that’s always cute, haha. Ahh, so you fixed them up? …

… It sounds like you are pretty good at fixing up old kinz heh! I hope you can find time to bathe those Kinz. It sounds kinda fun to do that, to be honest XD I wish I could bathe some Webkinz and fox em up XD Aww, poor little Husky! Sounds like a dog got to him. I’m glad you could see up the holes and such though. You’ll have to send a picture to the SC so we can see what his “scars” look like heheh. I’m glad you’re happy with him anyway though! Oh those are some nice names you picked too! They all sounds pretty cool and unique! Lol, I love how the Pomeranian is like this macho dude that likes Beanie Boos XD Youll have to get some of those little keychain ones for him, so they’re more his size ;P Aww, and I like Juneau! He sounds so cute and nice! I like how he’s a humble and charming jazz singer. That sounds cute! Ah, and I’m sorry, I can’t really give any name suggestions now ‘^^ I have two kids jumping on my bed trying to “wake me up” XD …

(My family from Missouri came out for Thanksgiving and she has three kiddos! XD) I’m really glad you could get Juneau though! He sounds adorable too! And I think his scars add to his character. I look forward to learning more about him someday. =) And it’s fine, it didn’t seem like that, and I honestly didn’t realize it was as long as it was dang XD I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and get some more free time to work on your other Webkinz plush!

Ahh, here I am! Finally replying to this after like almost a month since you posted this ^^; Sorry about that! I actually meant to do this earlier today (Wednesday), but I accidentally overslept and got a little bit lazy… :P Welp, anyway, I might as well reply to this now.
        Hi! Yeahh, I figured as much that you’re not on here much nowadays :P But, in any case, it’s nice seeing a post from you in here again. :) Oh yeah! I don’t mind lol.
        Ohh, yeahh, there are quite a few posts here.. I actually managed to get started on catching up last night after not posting on here for like almost a month :o But, honestly though, there’s not that much that is posted on here lately really. I managed to get started on catching up with no problem whatsoever :P Also, I already know that you replied to my drawings, thanks for doing that by the way! I did enjoy reading your thoughts on my drawings ^-^
        Ohh, new Webkinz, huh? LOL wow. Oh gosh, really? Woww. That lot seems pretty good. …

… Man, that’s kinda crazy to hear that you spent that much for a lot of 9 signatures. XD Ohh, okay.. Yeah, that does sound good for signatures that are hard to find! That’s cool. :) Those signatures that you listed sound pretty adorable! Ahh, the Signature Siberian Husky? Ahh, okay, I just looked up what it looks like, that does seem like a pretty cool Signature! That’s crazy to hear that one is extremely rare :o But yeah, it does seem pretty cool! That’s great to hear that you got a good deal on it then! That’s an amazing find XD I’m impressed girl!
          Ayy, really.. Well, I guess you can’t really argue about the condition of those ‘kinz considering the price for that lot anyway ;P Ahh, well, I’m sure you can do a good job removing the dirt stains on a few of them. Ahh, oof really? Wow… Well, hopefully you’ll find some time to work on fixing up those ‘kinz then! Ahh, and that’s good that you managed to fix up the husky! It does sound like he was in a rough shape.. …

… But, at least you managed to fix him up then! :) Aww, well, that’s great to hear that you still love the plush regardless!
            Ahh, cool. Those names that you picked for them are very nice. And, I do like what their personalities are like. I do like what I’ve heard about the pomeranian “Griffin” so far XD Ohh, “Juneau” does sound like a pretty cool name for the husky. Ohh, I like how he’s a jazz singer lol. Hmm, I guess so? I dunno what my plans are yet though but I guess you can post a bio for them sometime after the New Year then.
            Wait, “Sprong”? XD sorry lol. I didn’t know it means leap in those languages though. But yeah, those names sound fine :) Ohh, Inca sounds cool for the bengal cat. Well, in any case, good luck on naming the rest of your new pets!
            Dude, you’re not bragging, it’s fine lol. I don’t really mind. Congrats on your new Signatures!
            Yeah, you too. Talk to ya soon, bud! ^-^

Hai, guys!! ;P
      Well, uh, I thought I might as well post about my drawings this week. I barely managed to finish them yesterday, and they moderated as of today. So, I hope you guys don’t mind? I noticed it’s been like months since the last time I posted something on here (I believe August was the last time?), which is hard to believe actually :o So… that’s kinda why I decided to post this now.
      Anyway, I’ll post the links for the drawings now –
      Gumdrop – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=70827
      Autumn Penny – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=70829
      Hubble- https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=70831
      Pepper Clark – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=70833
      Starlight – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=70835
      Lavender Mist – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=70837
      Popstar – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=70839 (@MyLittlePony2010EG13, I hope you like this drawing that you requested! Sorry it took me this long though, I hope you don’t mind XP Hope you enjoy! ^-^)
      Midnight Raven – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=70841
      Anddd, that’s all the drawings that I posted of this batch. Hope you guys enjoy, and if you guys can, I’d love to hear the thoughts on my drawings! I worked pretty hard on them, so I appreciate any feedback on them! ^-^ …

… Also, I’d like to apologize for how inactive I’ve been lately…. I’ve mostly been inactive because of how much homework I get each week, and that I haven’t felt much motivated at all to post on here lately XP This semester has been much harder for me in all honestly… :P Though I believe I have a month left of this current semester and then I’ll be off for winter break for like a month I think, which I am pretty excited about XD I’ve been looking forward for a break for a while now because of how busy it’s been for me recently.. ;P And, whenever I get that break, hopefully I’ll post on here somewhat more often then!
        Anyway, again I hope you guys don’t mind and that I’m not being much of a bother.. I see some things have been posted here lately and I’ll try to reply to them whenever I can! Sorry I haven’t replied much lately, but I’ll reply to them whenever I get the time!
        Welp, I think that’s all I have to say? Sorry this is kinda…

…long by the way ;P Well, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the week! See ya soon, my friends! ^-^

Hi, Spring! =) How have you been? Oh yeh, I guess t has been a while, heh. Sometimes that happens to me too- months go by and I don’t even realize I haven’t posted anything pfft. But anyway, your drawings are so cute! I feel like they keep getting better. I really like your drawings of Penny, Hubble, Starlight, and Pepper! They’re all adorable, but I especially liked how those looked! Their expressions, poses, and clothes all look really great! Oh it’s cool how you made Midnight Raven in a “floating” pose, and with those orange and purple swirls around her. I like that one too! Ah and it’s okay that it’s late heh. At least it’s not Christmas yet XD It’s still fall, at least! Thanks for letting us see your new art =) Ahh, yeah.. I’ve missed seeing you around here. It must stink being so busy! Phew, well that’s one nice when you get off for around Christmas. Do you get some days off for Thanksgiving too? I hope so! That would’ve kinda ridiculous if they didn’t, in my opinion. =P …

… Okay! It’s alright if you can’t reply to everything. I know there’s kind of a lot to reply to, heh. And it’s fine, this wasn’t that long lol! I hope you’re doing well though, and have a good Thanksgiving!

those are really good! isn’t mylittlepony2010eg13 radishbird3? I’m sure she’d love popstar! yours are very good, springshimmer! :) you have a future of being a female leonardo da vinci!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring! DEAR GOSH, I am terribly sorry for the late response here! DX I feel awful, because I know I told you that I’d reply back two weeks ago, and, well, things didn’t turn out at all as planned… ;-; Unfortunately, I’ve just been a lot busier than expected lately, and I guess it doesn’t help that I get really nervous to check the forums after I’ve been been gone for a while, eh heh… ‘^^ (This is actually the first time I’ve been on, since before Thanksgiving >.<) Still, I shouldn’t have taken so long, and I’m sorry once more for keeping you waiting like that!! XP
        Anyhoo, now that I am here, I’ll go ahead and reply now! (Although, sadly, I’m not totally sure if I’ll have all this done today—I ended up not having as much time to work on my response over the weekend as I had hoped, and only have some of it typed :( But rest assured, I’ll try to finish my reply as soon as possible! I’m gonna be a little busy today, so I dunno how much I’ll be able to…

TaffyKitty12

… type, but whatever I don’t get done this afternoon, I’ll be sure to work on tomorrow!)
          Wow, Spring, I have to say… I think this might be your greatest round of fan art yet! ^-^ And that’s saying a lot, because I love all your art, haha! XD You’ve been doing an excellent job on improving and evolving your style! ;)
          First off, the drawing you made of your lil’ blue spring kitten, Gumdrop, is absolutely adorable! :D I love the way you drew her fluffy head, especially, heh heh ^-^ She looks so soft and cuddly! :3 I wish I could take her out of the screen and give her a big ol’ hug, pfft XD The flowers are very pretty, too! >^^<
          Aw, and I really like the picture you drew of Penny! You did an awesome job with the body (kinda reminds of the body style for MLP: Friendship is Magic— were you inspired by that? ;) ), and I love the fluffy tufts of fur you added on her ears and tail!
          Penny’s necklace (just curious, what’s the object strung in the middle of…

TaffyKitty12

… the beads/pearls? It kind of looks like a little pumpkin or a piece of topaz gemstone to me, but I may be wrong ,XD ) and the autumn leaf hair clip on her right ear are cute accessories, as well! :3 This might actually be one of my favorite drawings of the whole bunch! ;D
            Ooh, and there’s your turtle dove! Oh my gosh, she’s so pretty, the way you drew her! :D She looks so elegant! ^-^ “Hubble” is a neat name, too! Didn’t you tell me once that the turtle dove was your favorite of the Black Friday pets? If so, well, I can definitely see why you like it so much, haha XD (Although, ironically, it’s the only Black Friday pet I don’t have ,XD I really wish I had gotten it, looking back at it now :P )
            Ah, and I see you made a little drawing of Pepper, too! XD It’s cool that you decided to draw her! :3 I love her mischievous/determined expression, especially! And I agree with you in that it totally seems like a face that Pepper from the 2013 LPS cartoon…

TaffyKitty12

… would make, haha XDD (Man, I do miss that show… ‘^^ I should probably try to watch it again soon. I think I have some episodes on my phone that I bought off iTunes a long time ago?) Good job on drawing that tuft of pink fur on her head, too! :) I like the way you styled it XD
              Aww, your glitter fawn, Starlight, is beautiful, as well! ^-^ I see that you mixed some different colors together (I think some blues and a shade or two or purple?) to make Starlight’s fur, and I must say, I think your color-blending turned out very well! :) I looked up a picture of the pet, and they match up almost perfectly! Also I can definitely see why you love the glitter fawn, haha XD Actually, I forgot it even existed… ,XD But when I looked up it, I thought it was very cute! :3 Oh! Yes, and I almost forgot to say this, but Starlight’s indigo eyes are pretty, too ^-^
              Hey, there’s Lavender Mist again! XD Haha, it’s okay, I think I tend to draw my “main” Webkinz more…

TaffyKitty12

… as well XD (However, a few of my main Webkinz aren’t ones I really use on the Newz, so even though I draw them a lot, I don’t really send my pictures of them to the SC ,XD ) And anyway, there’s nothing wrong with sketching the same character twice or more, in my opinion! ;) It’s cool because it allows me to see how you’ve changed and refined Lavender Mist since you first started drawing her! ^-^ And I’ve got to say… you just keep getting better and better at drawing her, Spring! This is your best picture of Lavender Mist yet, I think! :) Her mane looks awesome, and I love the way you drew her body and hooves (great job on the shading and propositions! I especially like her glittery hooves :3 ) and her facial expression, and her multicolored horn… All of it, really, is amazing! I might just have to add this picture to my “favorites” category, sometime! ;) Also, just curious, what’s that pretty little bow/hair clip on the top of her head? Is that an actual item on Webkinz?…

TaffyKitty12

… Either way, real or imagined, it looks very nice on her! ^-^
              Aww, it was sweet of you to draw Popstar for MLP, too! <3 I really like the way she turned out! :) I love her pose and her outfit, especially! Those headphones look so good XD I actually have a pretty hard time drawing headphones, for whatever reason…? But you did an excellent job, I think! ;) And that tail— it’s so wonderfully fluffy, pfft XD Ahh, and it’s okay— two months isn’t super long! (I know I’ve taken longer on things ,XD Actually, come to think of it, I think MLP asked me to draw her husky and black lab for her back in August or September, and I still haven’t done that yet… XP I have to make sure I start on it soon!) I’m sure MLP will love it! :)
              Finally, your Halloween drawing of Midnight Raven (pretty name, by the way! :3 ) is super cute! ^-^ Ahh, it’s okay! It doesn’t have to be done by Halloween to count as a Halloween drawing, you know? Personally, I don’t mind seeing holiday art…

TaffyKitty12

… even after the holiday it portrays has passed, hahah XD Anyway, I love how you drew this! :D You did a great job on that purple vampiress outfit Midnight Raven is wearing (the hat and shoes look especially accurate! Also I’m super impressed by how well you shaded that hat :o It looks amazing!) and her expression is adorable, too, heh heh XD This the drawing that got featured in the last Fan Art Showcase, right? Or, was that another drawing of yours I’m thinking of…? ,XD Well, either way, congrats on having more of you art showcased! ^-^
              ~ ~ Overall, thanks for sharing these with us, Spring, and I’ll be sure to rate them all a ‘10’! ;)
              Ah, and that’s okay, if you can’t reply to everything— I know you’re busy! (I do wish you luck on your schoolwork, though, and I hope you have a nice Christmas break!) Actually, I don’t even know what all has been posted since my hiatus at the end of October… ‘^^ I wouldn’t doubt if there’s a lot that I’ve gotta reply to! :o …

TaffyKitty12

… I should probably start working on my responses to some of those this weekend, so I don’t fall too far behind!
              And I’m sorry once again about how long it took me to reply to this!! DX Yes, I might’ve been busy, but it really didn’t take me that long to type my response to all these, once I started. My tardiness is inexcusable :( Hopefully I can be quicker in the future! (Though I do expect to be quite busy in the new year… ‘^^ I’ll have to find new ways to manage my Newz time, otherwise I’ll be on constant hiatuses, I fear!)
              Hope you have a great Friday, though, and I look forward to talking to you again soon ;)

Chocomese

Um, did my post not moderate?

Oh yep! You probably didn’t see it moderating cause it was starting on a new page. It’s okay, we all make that mistake a few times and post the same comment twice or something. XD

Chocomese

I am so sorry! I kept forgetting to check the forms…again…anyways, now that I’ve woken from my thousand-year slumber, I figured I’d tell you guys about my current project. I can’t really draw, but I can use bases pretty well. So I started a challenge of sorts with myself. I draw one Webkinz per day out of a base. Days 1 to 3 are currently up at the share center but day 4 and 5 are still being moderated. I plan to do this for at LEAST through winter from now, but preferably a year. The ones I have done so far are Fox, Siamese, Grumpy Cat, Ice Dragon, and Jack Russell Terrier.

Hi, Choco! Yeah.. it’s okay heh, I was kinda acting the same way.. I think everyone’s also a little busier now too. =P Ohh well that’s cool! I’ll have to go check those out then. =) How have you been, by the way? Are you excited for the holidays? I’m pretty much done with my Christmas shopping for my family!

Oh! I just saw your colored in art in the Share Center! They’re so cute! Where did you get those bases from? dA, or Kinztagram, or something? I like their style, whoever it was. =) Your coloring looks very nice too, and I like how you added some highlights to the coloring. Great work!

Chocomese

I just pulled them off the internet! I think most are from DA. I looked at each picture separately to see which base would fit the best for each pet. I’ll upload a comparison image of Grumpy Cat and the base so you can easily see what’s changed.

Chocomese

Thanks for saying you like the style! I am bad at drawing on my own, haha. I’ve always been fond of coloring and I like shading.

Hey, Choco! I know this is a late reply and I’d like to apologize for it, ahah… ^^; But, I just want to say that I liked what I’ve seen of the drawings that you posted on Share Center! I think you did a very good job on the coloring! And, I do like the pet choices. In all, though, I do think they’re pretty cute! Nice job! ^-^

Comments are closed.