Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,503 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by  webkinzworld 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Ayyy, so uh.. hi guys.
      So uhh… after deciding for a little while when I would decide to post about my new Webkinz that I got from the Black Friday sale from eStore…. I decided to post this today. I hope you guys don’t mind? Oh, and I’d like to apologize if it seems like I’m bragging at some point or another… XP
      Anyway, I guess I should just go ahead and list what Webkinz I got –
      Sooo, the ones I got are… –
      The Cactus Cat (I wasn’t too sure about getting this at first back when it was first released, but ever since I saw CuteHeart’s cat on the park chats, I thought it looks pretty adorable and decided to get it for a half-off price which I think is a good deal! XD And, I do think this cat is pretty adorable! ^-^)
      Mystical Otter (I believe I don’t actually have any type of otter Webkinz that I have on any of my accounts, so I thought this otter would be super cute to add! I especially really like the design…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…that it has!)
        Rainbow Rascal (No idea what to say about this ‘kinz but I thought its colorful design seems very convincing for me to get it on a sale!)
        Flora Hamster (I don’t have any hamsters on the account that I normally use so I decided to get this since it’s only like a thousand points which is quite a great deal, if I say so! I haven’t adopted it yet actually even though I decided to keep it the same name XD I keep forgetting to adopt it so that’s probably why :P But anyway, I do love its design, it’s super adorable! ^u^)
        None of these ‘kinz besides the hamster have names yet, and I can’t really decide on what I should name them ‘cause I’ve kinda run out of name ideas.. :P Sooo, I’d like to ask for name suggestions of any of those ‘kinz! I’d appreciate it if you guys do! Don’t feel like you need to, but I do appreciate any name ideas for any of my new pets!
        Speaking of that…. I also would like name suggestions for…

…the pets that I have gotten enough medallions for which are – Baby Penguin, and Tuxedo Cat
          Anddd, one last thing… (sorry about this by the way XP I hope this isn’t too bothersome…) I looked in the wShop lately to decide on which two Webkinz to get since I gotten enough points for two Webkinz. And, I think I’ve pretty much decided on which of those two ‘kinz to purchase which are – the Jolly Jubilee Reindeer, and the Red Velvet Fox (yeah… believe it or not, the virtual is actually available there. And, as far as I’m concerned, the plush is pretty expensive? So, that’s kinda why I decided on this one. Plus, I do think it’s pretty cute!) Anyway, yeah, if anyone have name suggestions for those two, I’d appreciate it! ^-^
          Lastly, the good news is that I’m pretty much done with the fall semester! I pretty much finished all my work on Tuesday which is quite a relief XD So, I’m pretty much on break now which is pretty exciting! XD
          Anddd, I think that’s all I have to…

…say. Oh gosh, this must be long, I believe? Sorry XP I hope I’m not too much of a bothersome ^^; I think I’m pretty caught up with most posts on here. Since I’m pretty much on break now, I might be on here more often! Sorry I haven’t posted anything for almost a month though, but hopefully I should be somewhat more active now.
            Alrighty, well, I’m gonna wrap this up now before it gets even longer. Have a nice rest of the week and the weekend, everyone! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Ahh hey, Spring! Unfortunately, I can’t reply to all of your update right now (congrats on your new pets, though (they all sound so cute, hehe!! ^-^), and I’ll be back to respond to this as soon as I got more time! Hopefully by Saturday I’ll have it done?) but I do quickly want to leave you some name suggestions for the red velvet fox, since I know you’re really eager to get that one and adopt it!
        Ah, I really hope you don’t mind!! DX I would reply to this all right now, except I don’t have too much time to be on here at the moment, sadly… ^^
        Anyhoo, here are some name suggestions! A lot of these are ones I actually considered for my own red velvet fox, haha XD Hope you find them helpful ;)
        Kitsune, Garnet, Sienna, Scarlet(t), Avalon, Praline, Chiffon, Éclair, Valencia, Nougat, Parfait, Snickerdoodle, Gingersnap (or Ginger), Cerise, Debbie (Deb), Swift, Ingrid, Dinah, Ésme, Gennelle, Cherry, Lolly, Pixie, Pamela, Sundae, Meringue, Aster, and Anika.
        Good luck with naming your new pet! ^-^ I’ll back to reply to the rest later this week!!

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, Spring! :) I’m back to start my reply to this now! I’m so sorry about the wait! DX I’ve just been really busy the past several days, eh heh… ‘^^
          Anyhoo, thanks for telling us about the new pets you got! ^-^ It seems like you were able to get a lot of cool ones, heh heh! :D Can’t beat those Black Friday deals, y’know? XD (Aw, no, you didn’t sound like you were bragging at all! If I’m correct, it’s been a while since you’ve last posted about any new pets you’ve bought; and anyway, even if it hadn’t been that long, I always enjoy hearing about what new ‘kinz my friends got, no matter how often they get ‘em! :) )
          With all that being said, congrats on your new Cactus Cat, Mystical Otter, Rainbow Rascal, and Flora Hamster! ;D I don’t have any of those (except the Rainbow Rascal; it really does have a cute and colorful design, doesn’t it? XD I love its tail, especially!) but they all are pretty cool virtuals, I think! :) That Cactus Cat looks especially neat, heh heh XD …

TaffyKitty12

… It’s nice that CuteHeart’s cat is what partially inspired you to get your own! :3 Ohh, and you didn’t have any other otters before you got the mystical one? That’s all right! Actually, I don’t think Webkinz has many otters, anyway, come to think of it ,XD (I only got the original plush version, myself) The Mystical Otter seems like a particularly cute one, though, and I agree that it has a nice design! ^-^ I love the teal gradient XD
            Aw, yes, and those hamsters really are a tremendous deal for 1,000 points! (I mean, you can’t get much better than a pet for a single dollars-worth of points, right? XD ) The Flora hamster is an adorable one, so I can see why you picked it out! ;) Haha, and that’s okay! XD I often forget to adopt Webkinz of mine, too, even after I decide what I want to name them ,XD It just happens, I guess? I hope you enjoy Flora, though, and I’d love to see her someday, heh heh! ^-^
            Ahh, and it’s awesome that you’ve got just enough…

TaffyKitty12

… medallions to get both the tuxedo cat and the baby penguin! :D I’d be more than happy to leave you name suggestions for them, as well as for your other pets! ^-^ I’ll go ahead and type those up below ;)
              Cactus Cat: Arizona, Phaedra, Sage, Sandra, Sonora, Aster, Bloom, Agave, Mariposa, Olive, Phoenix, Mesa
              Mystical Otter: Pearl, Delta, Marina, Mira, Meredith, Cascade, Beverley, Brooklyn, Chenelle, Geneva
              Rainbow Rascal: Gemma, Iris, Amethyst, Lilac, Fuchsia, Rosalind, Bella, Felice, Charlotte
              Baby Penguin: Alaska, Winter (or ‘Wynter’), Bianca, Frostine, Gwendolyn (or ‘Gwen’, for short), Iclyn, January, Lucia, Nieva
              Tuxedo Cat: Charleston, Clifton, Henry, Armani, Keane, Sterling, Oliver, Lewis, Atticus, August, Cameron, Benjamin
              ~ Hope these help you out some! ;) Oh! And I know I gave you some name suggestions for the fox last week (it’s awesome that you’ll be getting that one, by the way! It’s a really cute pet!! ^-^ And you are right in that the plush is unfortunately becoming quite unaffordable, eh heh… ‘^^ I thought $45 for mine was expensive, but now the cheapest is well over $100 o.o ) but here are some name ideas for…

TaffyKitty12

… the Jolly Jubilee Reindeer, in case you end up getting that one too!
              Reindeer: Christine, Noel/Noelle, Carol/Caroline, Fawn, Ayala, North, Garland, Mistletoe (or ‘Missy’ for short), Joy, Comet, Bailey
              I wish you the best of luck on choosing names for your new pets! ^-^ Feel free to let us know when you decide on some! :)
              Ah, and I’m glad to hear that your fall semester ended! I bet that’s a relief, having that behind you XD Well, I certainly hope you enjoy the rest of your break! ;) Just curious, how long are you off for? (I start back up this upcoming Monday :P )
              And I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year’s, as well! :D Did you do anything fun or exciting for the holidays? :)
              Thanks again for the update, buddy, and I’m really sorry it took me so long to reply to it!! DX

Hi, Sprig! Uhh.. sorry for the late reply. ‘^^ I seriously didn’t realize it’s been like two weeks and I haven’t replied yet. Sorry about that! Anyway, it sounds like you got some great new pets! Yeah haha! The cactus cat is pretty cute. Aw and I really like the mystical otter! It has such pretty colors. ^-^ OH maan I LOVE the rainbow rascal! I’ve always kinda wanted to get one of those. It’s soo cute. Congrats on getting it! Ah and a hamster sounds fun.. those little guys are pretty cute! Flora is a nice name too. Hmm.. and do you still need name suggestions anymore? Taffy gave you plenty of great ones and it’s been a while. But if you’re still looking for names let me know and I’ll post some for ya! Oh wow! You already have enough medallions for two pets? Dang.. that’s cool lol. I guess I just haven’t been on very much, cause I still have barely any medallions! And the baby penguin is so cute X) Oh gosh, and two more! XD Those are both super cute, the reindeer and the red velvet fox. …

… Yeah, the red velvet fox is pretty expensive. =P Maybe you could buy just the plush someday? Although that might even be expensive too. But congrats on all of those new pets! They’re all really cute ones =) Did you figure out what to name them yet? Oh that’s great! It probably feels really nice to be off work, er, school, I guess lol. Does your break go until sometime in January like most colleges do? I hope you enjoy your free time! By the way, how was your Christmas? Did you do anything for New Year’s? I’m not really doing anything for New Year’s this year, but my Christmas was good. Oh and it’s fine heheh! It wasn’t that long. Hope you’re doing well and have enjoyed your break!

Is anyone alive?

And @Chocomese, I remember reading one of your comments about a roleplay. Is it still open? If not, that’s okay! I just wondered since a mystery roleplays sounds awesome and I have pets suited for it. :) Oh yeah! You art is AMAZING(world)!!! I love it so much!

Chocomese

Yeah! Oh no…I almost forgot about that. Anyways, if you want to participate go to page 5 of this forum. I have it set up there.

Hah, sorry, miriammilner74! We’ve all been pretty busy lately I think ‘^^ I’m about to go reply to some stuff now though.

TaffyKitty12

AHH HEY! No worries, ol’ Taff is still alive, I can assure you ,XD Good gosh, though, it has been a while since I’ve last been on here… ‘^^ College and family stuff has been keeping me quite busy lately, I’m afraid XP It’s been getting harder and harder to find time to go on the forums, ack DX Anyhoo, I wanted to wish you a nice “welcome” to the forums, Carol (I see that’s what you prefer to be called on here, yeah? :) ) and I hope to chat with you soon! >^^< Hope everything is well with you, too! ;) Looking forward to Christmas yet? I know I am, haha! XD

Yeppp. I’m still here :P Finally managed to catch up on posts here after like a month of not posting.. I was pretty busy earlier this month and last month with homework and such, but I finally managed to finish up the semester just recently so I’m pretty much free now for a month lol. Nice to see ya on here by the way! Hope you’re doing well! ^-^

HI EVERYONE!!!! Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve said anything. I’m going to try to be on here and in WW more to be apart of all the holiday festivities! How is everyone doing? I know that it’s been a cray year but let’s forget about that and focus on happiness! :) What are some of y’alls favorite Christmas songs? My absolute favorite is “Do They Know It’s Christmas Time At All?” by Band Aid 1984. A few other favorites are “Last Christmas” by Wham!, “Christmas Time Again” by Backstreet Boys, and “It’s Christmas” by U2. Please stay safe!!

Hello! I’m Carol! I’m doing good. Yes, it has! mine? oh gosh, ummm…. Carol Of The Bells by August Burns Red? It’s The Most Wonderful Time of The Year by Barlow Girl, Jingle Bell Rock by Thousand Foot Krutch, Have Yourself a Merry Christmas by Maddie Poppe, Let This Christmas by Michelle Creber, Christmas Tree Farm by Taylor Swift, and probably more. oh yes!!! and angels we have heard on high by sarah reeves!

and Lindsey Stirling, Disciple, Britt Nicole, Hillsong Young and Free, Webkinz, Relient K(when they sand with Toby Mac in Can’t Wait For Christmas was FIRE! And deck the halls bang your head, the 12 days of Christmas, oh my goodness!), Owl City(light of Christmas was good), Capital Kings, and his Christmas Story by Capital Lights! i will probably add more soon!

OH! And Carol of The Bells by Halocene(They do the BEST Christmas rock covers, including Last Christmas by Taylor Swift(Taylor Swift sang it amazingly too). But let’s be honest- any ROCK cover of Carol of The Bells is pretty cool, especially the violin one by Lindsey Stirling even though that’s not rock. Neon Feather did a good job of it, too), and wow, there are so many more I can’t think of!!! BTS has some really nice Christmas music, but I guess I’m obsessed with them anyway. I really like rock/metal Christmas music, so you get the point. And The Christmas Song by Flyleaf! Did I mention that? God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Anthem Lights is good too. Do you listen to Christmas music on the radio? I listen to Air1′s Christmas station and Pule Music’s Christmas station. There are others, but those are complete separate stations from Air1 and Pulse 101.7. :) If I think of more I’ll come back. I was up since 4 AM last night, so I thought of a lot of Christmas music.

Hi Carol! You can call me angel. :) my Webkinz World username is angelgirldog7 if you want to friend me! Those all sound like neat songs! I’ll write them down and listen to them soon!! Britt Nicole, Hillsong, and TobyMac are some of my favorites! Have you heard For King and Country? They recently released their first official Christmas album called “A Drummer Boy Christmas” Look up their performance of Little Drummer Boy on CMA Christmas last year. It’s awesome! Hope you have a good day!! ~angel~

Hiya, angel! It’s fine, I know it’s a busy time of year for everyone. Heh, yeah.. sounds like a plan! Have you been christmas shopping? I did mine, and I’m excited to give my gifts to my family. =) Oh, dang, hmm.. I’ll have to look in my Christmas playlist! OH, okay, so I like the Trans Siberian Orchestra’s Christmas music, Owl City’s “Humbug” and “Peppermint Winter,” The Future of Forestry’s songs, and “Thanking You” by Hollyn, GAWVI, and 116. Oh and I’ve never heard those songs you listed, but I listened to some of them and I like them hehe. =) I hope you have a great Christmas, angel!

Hi emi!!! I got my family their presents a month or so ago lol. I’m an early shopper. I’m glad you like some of the Christmas songs i mentioned! Which were the ones you like? I like Band Aid 1984 because i love 80′s music and it has some of the biggest British singers of that time. Look up the story behind the song. It’s really good. Also check out the version performed at Live AId 1985. You might some singers that you recognize that weren’t part of the studio recording! And “Last Christmas” by Wham! Is just so good!! What can I say, I love classic music lol. Have a safe day! ~angel~

Oh haha, good for you! It’s smart to shop early. That way you don’t have to worry about getting it done before Christmas. Oh and I liked the It’s Christmas one by U2, and Last Christmas by Wham! Haha, yes, they’re good! I did watch the videos on YouTube. I gotta say, the hair back then was so funny XD I think my dad had hair like that when he was younger too.

Hi. Yeah the hair was funny wasn’t it? Lol but cool too!! I wish I could’ve lived during the 80s. I love all the music that came out of it. Bono (main singer for U2) was cute when young haha. I love how he played with the camera at the beginning of the video. And he interactived with his band mates too. Last Christmas is so iconic. I only like it by Wham, who was the original group for it. Check out more 80s stuff sometime. I can always recommend songs for you! And check out Live Aid. Particularly Queen’s performance which is famous. Stay safe! ~angel~

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Oldshowsrock! ^-^ Long time, no see, pal! How’ve you been? :) (I really apologize for the super late response, by the way! DX I saw this a few weeks ago, but I couldn’t find the time to reply till just now, unfortunately… ‘^^ ) Aw, it’s all right: no worries about it! I haven’t been too active myself, either, to be honest, eh heh… Just a busy time of year, I suppose?
        Anyway, it’s great to hear from you again! :D I’m doing well, thanks! I’ve just been really busy with schoolwork these past few weeks, though I’m finally off for Christmas break, which is extremely nice ,XD (I only get a few weeks off a year, so I’ve been working almost nonstop ;P ) True that! It is important to stay positive and be thankful for what you have! :) I always gotta remind myself of that, because I have the tendency to get a little depressed every so often ‘^^
        Good question! Let’s see, well, I tend to like Christian Christmas music (songs like “The First Noel”, “Silent Night”, etc.”), and I also like a lot of…

TaffyKitty12

… the “Christmas classics”, and most renditions of them, at that—though there are some pretty awful versions of a few of ‘em that I’d prefer not to listen to ,XD
          Ahh, those are all really great songs that you listed! :) I especially like “Do They Know It’s Christmas Time At All?” XD It’s a pretty good song, I think! Except it took me until just a few years ago to actually understand what the singers were saying X,D (Prior, I was only ever able to distinguish the parts with the song’s namesake, haha :P The rest was all garble to me ,XD That’s what I get for not paying attention, pfft)
          Anyhoo, I hope you have a great Christmas, buddy, and thanks for stopping by! :)

hi

please help me!!! I submitted my outfits on November 30th, 2020 and they are not in the Share Center! And I logged in today, my username is CarolCaptainMarvelGirl, and I get miriamilner74! Help me! Something is wrong! this is not my ganzworld account and i don’t see my outfits in the share center! I worked hard on those!!! :(

Hi! Huh.. that’s weird.. =/ Are you sure they were submitted to the Share Center? Sometimes it doesn’t go through correctly and there’s an error. Did you check your email to see if it says “Your Share Center submission is under moderation” or anything like that? Cause if you didn’t get that email, then it didn’t go through. Or maybe they’re just taking longer to moderate, cause it’s a busy time of year for everyone. Maybe you should try submitting the pictures again though, and see if they moderate after about a week. I hope this helps!

convixxion

I’m a returning player and was wondering if any of the older pets like Orange Soda Pup, Grape Soda Pup, Zombie Pup, etc. ever come to the eStore? I’d rather have the plush but I’m not interested in paying so much money for the plush since they’re “rare/no longer made” if I can get it on the eStore instead. I hope someone can answer this for me! TIA!

Hey, convixxion! Unfortunately, all of the Webkinz plush you know and love are retired and no longer made. =/ So that means Ganz eStore won’t be selling them, because they’re all out of stock. The only way to get Webkinz plush is in thrift stores or online from people selling them. The best place to look for Webkinz is usually eBay, Mercari, and social media platforms, in my experience. I’m sorry that you can’t buy them at the eStore though! I know it seems all of the Webkinz are getting more expensive and rare these days.

convixxion

Thank you for your response! Just to make sure that I understand correctly, if they are retired, they do not come to the eStore, right?

No problem! And yeah, the eStore doesn’t have any Webkinz left. Otherwise I assume they would sell them.

convixxion

Ohhh, I think we’re misunderstanding each other! My apologies. I was meaning if they ever are released DIGITALLY in the eStore, not the physical Webkinz. Of course, I’d rather have the plush (at a normal/cheaper cost than eBay lol) but if they are available or come to the eStore DIGITALLY, then I’d rather not pay hundreds of dollars for the plush and just purchase the code/digital eStore pet. I hope that makes sense now!

They do sell them for Odd Holidays in the eStore! I have seen them, but not for normal listings. You know, like the time when they sold the virtual SIGNATURE ARCTIC FOX, for like 17,000 eStore points IN THE W-SHOP. 4 YEARS AGO. AND THE YEARS BEFORE THAT. Now it’s all so expensive and they took Corrine away.

Ohh, okay! Sorry, I didn’t realize you meant the virtual.. my bad ‘XD Yeah, I think maybe around Odd Holiday sales you might find those. Who knows? They also sell random Kinz in bundles sometimes. I hope you can find some of the ones you’re looking for though! Oh, wait WHAT? They did that once? No way!! I remembered seeing the Signature German Shepherd there before, but not the Signature Arctic Fox. =O Woww, that’s crazy. o.o I wish they’d sell those again.

convixxion

No problem! I appreciate you guys answering my questions and trying to help. Your answers give me SOME hope LOL but I guess I better pick up the ones I want if I can find them at a decent price!

you can find them in goodwill! I found a webkinz in a store earlier this year!

you can find them in goodwill! I found a webkinz in a store earlier this year! Good luck! webkinz are the best stuffed animals! I love the domino cat! The pop puppies are cool, too.

convixxion

Thank you! I’ve managed to pick up a few in thrift stores over the years! I still have a few left with tags but I’m really looking for a few of the “rarer” ones. I really want Chocolate Milk Cow, Pitbull Puppy and Zombie Pup! Those are my top 3! I’ve seen some on eBay but I really don’t want to pay that much for one pet. I agree, I think the plushes are some of the most well-made plushes available… I wish they’d start making them again! My daughter loves them too!

Comments are closed.