Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,580 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  Springshimmer 15 hours, 44 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

jock

I have been trying to check my magic fairy charms but it keeps freezing when i try to check, or when i get a charm it freezes my site and i have to re log in.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey, friends! I hope you’re all doing well! I know everyone’s been busy lately, but I just felt like posting these pff..
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=73331
      I’ve drawn some artwork over the past few months that I’ve been wanting to show you all! I was hoping for a good time to post them, but it seems like there’s never truly a perfect time. Don’t worry about replying to this quickly! I just wanted to put it out there to share with you =)
      Anyway, I hope you enjoy the artwork! The first one is of Luka. Doesn’t he look cute? XD I’ve decided that that’s the type of outfit he would often wear. The following is part of an art trade I did with Foxie. After that is Kate and Chase. I don’t have very many drawings of them together, so I felt like it was something I needed to make! Next is Lyric, who Pony asked me to draw for her. Then a pink and white cat I drew for someone as part of an art trade, and then the drawing after that is also from an art trade. …

… Next is a drawing for Foxie for Christmas! I’m sorry I didn’t get around to drawing all of my pals something though. <3 =( The next to last one is Milo, lavadragon’s signature orange tabby! I recently realized it was almost her birthday so I quickly drew that up for her and sent it to her on Kinztagram. She responded and really liked it! X) AND LASTLY! A sketch I made when I first read Elliot’s bio! I know it’s not that great and doesn’t really make sense in our roleplaying world, but I hope you like it, Taffy, heheh.
        Alrighty, and that’s all! Thanks for reading and checking out my drawings! =)

FoxesRule612

Hiya, emie! :D I know I’ve said this before but awesome artwork as usual! That reminds me–I need to frame that picture of Velveteen! I still gotta look for a right sized frame. Ohh, if anyone else didn’t know, I got a Christmas package from emie! She got me a Batik Elephant, and sent me the picture in the ShareCenter! I’ll be sure to post some pictures of them soon :D

Hiya, Foxie! Thank you! =) Oh that would be so sweet! I’d love to see you frame it. ^-^ Oh and yeah, it’d be cool if you posted some pictures to the SC of your new Webkinz. =)

9876happy

What happen to adventure park? I am a deluxe member and can’t get into adventure park?

FoxesRule612

9876happy, try contacting Customer Support about the Adventure Park. They’re a bit overloaded right now but it’s worth a shot.

Hey all MLP told me to tell you thank you for all the art requests (I think).

Okay, heheh. Thanks, Unicornluv! And thanks, Pony, for taking the requests!

Hey, Pony? So I noticed you sent me some Candy and Strawberry themed things.. I get the idea! You want me to draw them together, right? I know you’ve asked me to do that before and have been wanting me to do that. But I just can’t remember what pet Strawberry is. I tried to look over the forums before, but even then I couldn’t find where you specified what pet she was. I sort of assume she’s a Strawberry Cloud Leopard, but I don’t really know and I’d feel dumb if I drew her as the wrong pet.. ‘^^ So if you could just tell me what Kinz she is by mailing her PSI, I can figure it out and will try to draw them sometime soon!

Hi again, Pony! It’s cool that you’re on vacation. Or maybe you aren’t anymore? I think I took too long to respond to that lol.. I haven’t been on Webkinz in a while. But I hope you had a nice time! As for the drawings, I don’t know if I have time to do Lyric and Taylor, but I’ll try to do Strawberry and Candy sometime soon since you’ve been wanting them drawn for a long time! I’m glad I finally know what pet she is now.. XD

FoxesRule612

Ohh, speaking of that, let Pony know that I’m drawing her husky pup, Xenneth! I just need to color him in! I started on it back in September or something but completely forgot to finish it. I think she sent me some other PSI of Webkinz she wanted me to draw too but I didn’t write them down, so I’m not sure what they are anymore. D:

FoxesRule612

Did I say PSI? I meant PSF XD Gee, past self….tsk tsk

cr2w

Need some help. Can’t play SPREE. Window pops up and says something about update and error, and a bunch of symbols. Do I contact customer service?

FoxesRule612

Are you experiencing this on a daily basis? If so then you probably should contact customer service. If it’s a one-time glitch I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Keep in mind that they’re currently a bit overloaded at the moment so you might not get a response right away.

Comments are closed.