Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,642 replies, has 109 voices, and was last updated by  FoxesRule612 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

FoxesRule612

It was fun playing games with you yesterday, @_xPho3nyxblade318x_! :D I always love going to the Tournament Arena!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

DEFINITELY! XD My pets always love seeing Minty!

Also, do you ever use your Xintermint account? I sent some stuff there.

FoxesRule612

Yes I do!! Just checked there this morning! You must’ve sent it later because I didn’t see anything in my mailbox!

You love going there even though poor Leah always LOSES. Poor Leah.. (I had fun with you, haha!)

Merry Christmas, everyone! What did you all get? I got some Webkinz pets, some Christmas goodies(lotions, soaps, etc), candy, merchandise from miscellaneous sources, & other cool items. =) Hope you all have a happy holiday! Love & hugs, Alex <3 PS I got a White Peppermint Unicorn from someone who hates spiders! XD

FoxesRule612

Hey Alex! I’ll be posting some of my “haul” in the ShareCenter! In addition to those I also got a bunch of ornaments and small doohickeys from an old friend who used to hang out on here a lot! :D What new ‘Kinz did you get?

Hey Foxie! Do you ever get on your Xintermint account anymore? You should go check it!

NIIIIICE!! I got the snow bear, peppermint snail, many snowy retrievers, white peppermint unicorn(an old friend who has ceased to be here gave her), Next pig, lioness, & I have some stuff coming in the mail XD I was also planning on ordering some more merch =P

FoxesRule612

Hey! I think I sent you a letter from there, but I may have forgotten. I can check it after church today :)

Yo, nice!

Merry Christmas, Alex! Ooh sweet! That sounds like a lot of nice stuff. What kind of Webkinz did you get? The peppermint unicorn is so cute! X) I got a lot of nice things for Christmas! I got a two Webkinz, one virtual and one plush. And I got some cute stuffed animals, earrings, candy and chips, and three Switch games! ^-^ Happy New Year by the way! Did you stay up or do anything for the New Year? I don’t think I’m going to, but we usually have a New Year’s party with pork and sauerkraut on New Year’s Day.

Thanks, Emmit! I got several Snowy Retrievers, a Peppermint Snail, Snow Bear, Rockerz Zebra, White Peppermint Unicorn, annnnd I think that’s it but I forgot the rest XD Oh nice! which Webkinz did you get? Aww, that sounds cool! Dude, you get those like every year. XD Which Switch games did you get? My brother’s collection is eNoRmOus O_O Happy New Year! Yep, I stayed up, wrote a song, played games, made cookies, listened to some special mixes on the radio that lasted until 3AM, and stuff XD Oh, that’s cool! This year won’t be any better than 2021, I bet. =P

FoxesRule612

Wow! You guys did a lot! We didn’t really do anything for New Years, I think I was the only one who was up past midnight XD I stayed up listening to Bulgarian music and drawing a New Years-themed picture (which I still haven’t finished!)

Oh haha, nice! Ooh, Bulgarian, eh? Lemme guess.. Keith Green covered that XD Oh fun! I hope to see it soon! OOH, lava & emi sent ya really nice stuff XD I still have to work on that thing for emi >.< Also, next to that fox, is that green toothpaste? XD You got some really awesome stuff!! =D Can't wait to see Mr. Dalmatian!

FoxesRule612

Haha actually he didn’t cover them! If he did he would’ve had to go through the Iron Curtain to even get his hands on those Bulgarian records! But yes, about 70% of my music taste is songs that Keith Green performed, covered, wrote, or participated in XD Or songs from artists he collaborated with back in the day! Oh yes they did hehe! YEaH sURe GREEN TOOTHPASTE XD actually it’s a chocolate peanut butter bar! But I ate it already lol

(Pretend I replied & it went through)

FoxesRule612

Oh and my little haul moderated finally! https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=77761&sort=Newest%2Bto%2BOldest I still need to upload a picture of the dalmatian too!

HEY LOOK DOWN HERE!! my Rockerz Zebra came in the mail today!! I ordered her on December 29th & she arrived today! (December 31st!) I really like her & I’m going to adopt her on January 4th & name her Zahna because that’s her birthday & she really looks like Zahna XD

YOU GUYS, WEBKINZ NEXT IS ON MAC!!

FoxesRule612

YAY!! Although unfortunately 3D games make my Mac overheat a lot and it’s been having a lot of issues lately with that. But it’s still wonderful that it’s on Mac now! :D

I know, right?? Aww =( Welp, it’ll be easier for you to type! Me & a friend are going to start roleplaying a mystery one! She’s using Ace her Signature American German Shepherd & Este her Fleecy Soft Kitten. You should join us!

FoxesRule612

Ooh, that sounds so exciting!!! I’d love to join you guys! What’s the roleplay about?

So Christine is a detective & Ace is a police officer. Este is a Fleecy Kitten(listen to no body, no crime for the story XD) & her house has been robbed by a mysterious person & blah, blah. =P

Question: how many beavers are there in Webkinz? All I can think of are 3. =P Also, when’s teh sloth coming out?

I can only think of three too.. the regular beaver, the signature beaver, and that summer strawberry? Beaver. The pinkish one. I don’t know if there are anymore than that.

FoxesRule612

II think there’s 2 “regular” beavers because one of them got a remake a few years ago when Classic Webkinz were still being made. Oh, and there’s also the Northern Trails Beaver, but that one’s a promo pet. Hope this helps!

Oh cute! Ohh, and the pink one! What was that one called? -Alex

Hey! I didn’t see this earlier, and this is Alex on another account. Wait, the regular beaver, beaver kit, signature beaver, summer strawberry beaver, and is there a purple one? ~ALex

Oh those are cool! I like how you made that one room look kinda like, geometric.. or something lol. And the garden is pretty! Maple looks so cute in there =)

Thanks, Emie! Oh lol, that. Yeah, I got bored and decided to make that =P Moonie thought it was a maze, but now I’m actually making a maze hah. Thanks! I really like Maple.

Oh yeah, did you guys get your PC fixed yet? Also, I had fun with you in the clubhouse. Taylor is really cool. Can you send her PSF’s to Arcanine?

Oh nice lol! No, we didn’t. It’s not necessarily broken..? It’s weird.. like, I go to download Webkinz Next, but when I click on the “Install” it doesn’t load anything. Nothing happens. I’ve tried multiple times and in different browsers. It’s weird. I don’t know why it won’t download it. Oh and thanks! Taylor is a fun lil girl heheh. Sure, I’ll try to remember to do that.

Hey, emie! Yeah, that happened to us with our old PC. I hope you guys can get it fixed? She definitely is, lol. Thanks!

HEY EMMIT!! How many Webkinz do you have? -Alex (Btw, what’s your Next golden retriever’s name?)

Oh really? I wonder why it does that. Maybe I can ask my dad about it. He knows computer stuff. Lol, uhh.. I really don’t know how many I have XD probably like, 70, including virtual-only and plush-only Kinz. My newest Webkinz is Alexis (or Lexi), the new golden retriever.

lol, nice. Ahh I have about 120-150 including virtual only, plush only, hamsters, zums, zings, & other Ganz pets?

Cool, hope to see you soon

FoxesRule612

I have 40 as of today, just adopted my new Dalmatian! =D Wow, 150 is A LOT! Are most of them plush?

ONLY 40? O_O Ehh, some are plush some are cirtuals =P

FoxesRule612

Yeah, “only” 40 XD And I’m already starting to lose track of them! Actually, scratch that—make it 41 because I adopted my Snowy Retriever! But yeah, I probably won’t be adopting any more for a while. I’d like to settle down and develop personalities for some of these guys!

DUDE, I thought ya had more XD I can’t believe I have more than you! O_O Aw, yeah, true!

FoxesRule612

I love your rooms! Those are all so cool! And Maple is adorable!! We should add each other in Webkinz (I’m rosyposy707). :)

Thank you! She is, haha. Oh, alright! I’m ArcaninePlusEevee. When will you be on?

FoxesRule612

Hey pal! So sorry I wasn’t online yesterday! Maybe sometime today after I get some homework done.

Great! If I don’t make it, I’ll leave you a message

FoxesRule612

I ended up being gone longer today than I had hoped :( I hope your trip tomorrow goes well though!

No problem. Hope to see you soon.

Comments are closed.