Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,201 replies, has 115 voices, and was last updated by  _xPho3nyxblade318x_ 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

AHHH, EMI!! I FINALLY OPENED IT TODAY(EASTER) SINCE “IT” WAS TODAY. XD GOSHHHH, I LOVE IT! My sona is PERFECT, AAHHHHH!! ALSO, is that my dear Kailie in the back? XD #Huskies4Life DANG, you totally SUNK Lumi. ;-; just kidding, Tyler can be one of the kids instead so I’ll get a new ‘replacement’ Aww, so glad you liked the songs!! <3 Hope I can send you more in the future! I'll try working on your subs. I got the supplies and so I just need to get the pattern off of Etsy. My rabbit is so perfect & HUGE & I love the crap out of him. Thank you so much, my friend! Taffy got me a Pioneer Horse, lol. Anyways, I opened it along with the rest of my giffftttsss!! Loved the letter, loved EVERYTHING! Thank you so much, Emi, I can't express my gratitude! I will definitely write a notebook full of stuff for you. <3 AND THE CARROT, my GOODNESS. XD Thanks so much!! <3 Talk to you soon! ~Alex

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Also, would you guys be interested in me posting stories/bios here? If so what kind/which pets?

@_emiemiemiemiemi_, so when would a good time to chat be? I know you’re probably busy, but I’d love to talk to you and ask how your “Lumi replacement” went. XD Also, do you think we could roleplay sometime? And ahhh, we could pair our characters to see which ones would get along! =D thanks so much for your prayers, you mean the world to me. <4 I will review you again soon! Lmk if you want to talk on Webkinz or whatever. Be sure to get on your Arcanine account, too! I sent a superbed gift box for you to open. =P I hope you decorate, lol. And YESSS, I got the Signature Red Panda(Hibiscus is an outdoorsy safari girl), Levi(a really cool dude), and then some more Webkinz! I hope we can play soon! ~Alex

Annnnd… I GOT A DRAWING TABLET!! I am SO excited about it! It came witha pen, gloves, a brush, and everything and OH MY, it’s PERFECT!! can’t wait to draw tons of Kailie & Travis Ohh, can you check your other account? I need to know who to draw for you. =P it’s a UGEE M708 Pen Tablet & my parents got it off of Amazon for like $50-$60!! I’ve wanted one since 2015, so this is a dream come true! I also got 2 new Barbie dolls named Pasta Chef & Snowboarder and some other random things. =P speaking of Barbie, I have been rewatching the older movies and I keep laughing so hard. XD I also got the new Spirit Untamed movie since I love Riding Free & then some items my parents got in Japan & LOTS of candy for Easter. I did not get a doll and name her Naomi. So I think that’s it?

Heyy! Ohh that’s awesome! Hehe I’m glad you like him =) Oh good! I’m glad you recognized who that husky was supposed to be XD I forgot to specific that it was gonna be your sona. Glad you’re happy with it though! Oh and yeah haha, that was a practice husky I made on the back. But sure, it can be her XD Yes lol, I sunk Lumi a long time ago! ;P pfFf right! Oh yeah, they were really cool! I liked the little references to other songs in them too! They were really good. Oh and okay! That’s fine, whatever you wanna do is cool. Aww really? That’s so nice of her! I have you talked with her at all recently? I haven’t heard too much from her. hehe glad you like your bunny look-alike! Aww yeah, gosh it’s been a while since we chatted. I’m sorry, I’ve been so busy and self-centered lately.. I’ll get on the Arcanine account and try to catch up with stuff on there! Aww and thanks for saving the super bed box for me. That was nice of you! Where did you get that box? I know I didn’t adopt that many

… Aw cute! I like those names! Congrats on those cuties hehe. Whoa! a drawing tablet? That’s awesome! Those are really cool. Have you tried making any art yet? I hope you have fun with it! I feel like they can be a little tricky at first, but they’re definitely better than using a mouse heh. Be sure to post some art to the share center whenever you make something! Pfff wow nice XD Barbie movies are classic! Which ones? I love the Princess and the Pauper and Swan Lake. Oo I love Spirit! I haven’t seen any of the spin-offs of the movie, but I like the original hah. Do you like horses? I used to love them when I was younger. That’s cool though. Sounds like you got some nice stuff! I hope you’re doing well.

Hey, emi!! Yes, he’s wonderful!! YESSS, and it’s alright! It’s so ME!! The sweater/shirt looks exactly like the one I showed you I have back in November! Haha, not sure if it can be Kailie since Kailie generally doesn’t look that cute friendly. XD Aww, well I hope you two have a great relationship! Don’t worry, I’ll just make a new ship. XD Aww, thanks so much! I’m planning on buying a notebook and filling it with songs just for you and sending it once I finish your package! You really inspire me, so thank you for relighting the candle that went out in me. <3 ALSO, you forgot to add a Bible verse on the drawing, haha! It's okay, next time. XD Yeah, Taffy said college has been super stressful and busy lately. She hopes everyone is alright though & said she should be a loy less busy in the summer, but we'll see!! ..

You’re welcome!! I just really like giving you things. =P speaking of which, are there any Deluxe items you need? Awww, thank you!! ^-^ YES, I finally got a drawing tablet!! I connected it to the laptop yesterday and it works SO WELL!! I attenpted drawing a failed Kailie Failie sketch, but yeah, it was confusing but I’ll get the hang of it! Do you have any art programs you recommend? Eee, I will! I can’t wait to draw you stuff!! Haha, all the classic 2000′s ones, specifically P&TP & the Fairtytopia ones. HAHA, my sister loves those. XD Princess and the Pauper is ICONIC!! Maybe we could review Barbie movies sometime. PREMINGERRR ooh, that’s cool! Yes, I love horses! They’re one of my favorite animals besides dogs, wolves, and rabbits! Aww, thanks. I’m doing okay.

Just dealing with the typical moodswings. I really want to get a job soon, but I’m also finishing up school. Hope you’re okay as well, Emi! <3 ~Alex

Ohh perfect! I wasn’t sure, but I felt like youd like a hoodie lol. Plus they’re quick and fun to draw XD pff true lol I guess it’s just a random husky then. Thanks haha! For now we’re still kinda just friends? But we’ll see. Ohh okay cool! Aww no problem, I’m glad I inspired you. That’s awesome. You make some really nice stuff though! Oh I know! I remembered that after I sent out the package.. oh well. Aww yeah. I miss taffy! Don’t hear as much from her lately. She did message me on my birthday though! That was sweet of her. Aww, no I don’t really need any deluxe things! Thank you though! By the way, I still love those emo jeans you gave me XD i dunno if that’s what they’re called.. but that’s what I call them. Wow, yeah that is so cool! Yeah, it might take practice to get the hang of it, but I’m sure you’ll get there! I use FireAlpaca for drawing =) It’s a pretty nice free program! ….

… if you draw anything with it, post the links to the Share Center! I don’t really ever look at the Share Center unless someone posts the link to their photo on here. =P yesss, the classics XD Those movies were part of my childhood.. so they’re pretty nostalgic lol. Ohh okay! That does make sense that you’d like horses, now that I think about it XD Aw, yeah? Okay. Getting a job would be cool! Maybe when you’re done with school, you can do something over summer. I’m doing pretty good right now, thanks!

@Foxie, I reviewed you! @emi, my mom messaged ya about shipping!

HEY LOOK DOWN HERE!! Resolution just got a Signature Siberian HUSKYYYY!!! He’s in perfect condition and he has a code!!! <333

Whoa, that’s awesome! I feel like those new signatures are so rare now! Congrats to her!

Aren’t they? She named him Bertrin!! ^-^ Hope we can chat soon! Resolution wants to know if you have anyone who would get along with him or Snowbelle XD

LolliPup

Hey y’all! Just thought I’d pop in and say hi. I know it’s been like over a year probably since I’ve said anything (ugh). Is it my imagination or are there some new faces around here?

LolliPup

Also how are you guys? What’s everyone been up to?

Hey! Long time no see! It’s alright.. the forums haven’t been as active as they used to be, so none of us have really been on here a ton. I think there are a few new people! At least one or two that I don’t think you’ve met. Maybe you can introduce yourself to the ones you don’t recognize? I’m doing pretty good. I’ve been kind of anxious lately about a possible relationship, but it’s also been exciting at the same time. ‘^^ I’ve mostly been working, doing Etsy orders, hanging out with friends, and talking with a guy. What have you been up to? I hope you’re doing well!

FoxesRule612

Hey LolliPup! Good to see you! I don’t know if I’ve talked to you much! I’ve been on and off here quite a bit, so you may or may not recognize me. Lately though I’ve been trying to be more consistently on here!

Hey Lolli! How are ya? I hope you’re well! ^-^ not much! Just relaxing and enjoying Japan haha

LolliPup

Hey guys! I’m doing good, just trying to start wrapping up school stuff (studying for a test – :P). Emi, that’s awesome! I’m excited for you, hope everything goes well! :) FoxesRule, yeah I think we’ve talked (though probably not much), and I may or may not be friends with you on Webkinz? I don’t remember lol XD I wish I cpuld be on here more often but time gets away from me haha :P @_xPho3nyxblade318x_ Hi there! sorry, you seem familiar, but I don’t recognize your username, have we talked before? =P Wow, Japan! Really? well, anyway, have fun for me! ;)

Hey! We have a few years ago. =) Yep, Japan was so much fun! But we’re back now, haha. Have a great day! ~Alex(Short for Alexandria or my other account @Alexandrite_Ledger)

Heyyyy, how is everyone if they’re alive!!?? Hope you guys are doing great! @Foxie & @Emi– did you get your letters & have you seen Monroe lately? -Alex

ALSO, Resolution and I are f i n a l l y working more on our Teen Wolf roleplay. Just hoping people would be more active here too, =P

FoxesRule612

Ooh what would you think about doing a roleplay here with Res too? I haven’t talked to her much so it would be great to get to know her!

She says she finds the forums confusing =P

FoxesRule612

Hey bud!!! I sure did get my letter!! I LOVED it! =DD Emie got hers too! Your little drawings were so cute! ^-^ Who’s Monroe?

Hey there! Yeah.. I’m alive XD barely… lol. Yeah, I got the letter. Thanks! ;D I’m going to send you one back too, when I get the chance! And Monroe? Do you mean moonie?

YAY, YOU 2 GOT IT!!! I’M SO GLADDDD!!! =D YES, I MEAN MOONIE. XD THAT LAZY GIRL HASN’T REPLIED TO ME FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS NOW, BRUH. XD

FoxesRule612

I just heard from Moonie the other day! She told me she’s been pretty busy lately, so I don’t think it was because of laziness. I’ll remind her to reply to you next time I see her pop on!

FoxesRule612

ALSOOO I dunno if you remember, @_xPho3nyxblade318x_ what I told you a few days ago about “the surprise” I uh, recently got XD so it turns out there’s now TWO surprises, but one of them is a bit crazier than the other I think. One of them is probably sort of easy to guess, but the other one requires some Webkinz pet research on your part lol! If you wanna start guessing what it is, go for it XD Anyone else can feel free to guess what it is (EXCEPT FOR YOU EMIE YOU ALREADY KNOW XD)

AHHHHHHHH, I FORGOT TO CHECK THE FORUMS!!! HMMM, you must’ve gotten another Signature Arctic Fox, Husky, Timber Wolf, or some Webkinz Pet I can’t afford, lol.

FoxesRule612

Hmmm….ONE of these is correct! ;D Keep guessing!

Bruh, get on Xinter. Spring is also in our Teen Wolf roleplay. You’ll have to be very fluent & active unlike the camping one. Resolution replies every day and so do I, do you gotta keep up! =P OOH, the HUSKYYY!!!??

FoxesRule612

aaaaaaH sorry for not replying sooner! D: I hate to say this but I don’t think I’d be able to keep that kind of commitment, at least right now. Finals are coming up soon and I absolutely have to get my grades up otherwise I won’t get accepted into 4-year college. In addition to that I also have other responsibilities in the evening like helping with dinner. But I hope to eventually become more consistent so I can reply as often as I can! And YES you got it right!!! Only his code though. I’d have to sell an arm and a leg to buy the plush XD

FoxesRule612

Also, if I were to join your role play eventually, who should I play? I know it’s something like a high school-type setting (none of my Webkinz characters are high schoolers) althoooough I could MAKE them younger or something just for that XD Unless it’s not actually with our characters but characters from the show….(I’d have zero knowledge there)

FoxesRule612

Oh and I forgot to ask about the detective role play too! Are just the two of us going to do that one or are we also doing that with Resolution? If it’s just the two of us we could probably do it here! (But under a different thread)

It’s okay!! Just take your time, we divided sections so you can reply whenever, and it’s fine! Any of your characters work, and we’re honestly not using high schoolers ourselves. XD YAY YOU DID??? WHAT’S THE NAAAAMEEEE??? GOSH I AM JEALOUS.

How much was your husky? Resolution says maybe after Teen Wolf. Feel free to reply whenever you can. This weekend she & her family will be busy since they’re going to TN for Easter.

FoxesRule612

Ooh okay! Sounds fun! My husky’s name is Blizzard!! His price was best offer. I offered $25 and the seller surprisingly accepted it!!!! Alrighty! Do you think you could tell me a little bit about what’s going on in the story so I won’t be clueless while replying? XD And tell Res I said happy Easter and that I LOVE her drawing of Micah and Popstar in the ShareCenter!! :D

That’s a great deal! Er… Resolution didn’t draw that, Thunder did, but okay, lol.

FoxesRule612

Are you talking about Moonie? I haven’t heard from her since February or so! Unless you really do mean Monroe, whom I have no knowledge of lol

12hope34

Will we ever be able to adopt the clover cat through the w-shop?

Not sure, but last year I ordered a cheap one with a code off of eBay last year for my sister.

FoxesRule612

Probably so! I don’t think it’s retired, is it?

Comments are closed.