Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,163 replies, has 114 voices, and was last updated by  _xPho3nyxblade318x_ 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

FoxesRule612

HIIII I’M BACK FOR GOOD NOW XD WHEW it’s been a really exhausting week! I had to do something new almost every single day this week! But it’s all over now, thank goodness! Now it’s time to catch up again with you guys! ;D We should definitely hang out again like we did with Pulse a week ago!! That was SO FUN! I don’t think I’ve ever had that much fun roleplaying in a while! And I need to draw out some of this “Kailie drama” because it’s just so goofy XDDD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HEY LOOK DOWN HERE! the SIGNATURE GERMAN SHEPHERD is in the BUNDLE pack at the eStore! I remember the clouded jaguar & leopard were last year too, oops. Too bad it’s so expensive, ugh. I had so much fun with you guys, @ilovemoonie, @Itswebkinztime & @Springshimmer!

YAYYY, WELCOME BACK FOXES!! YES, that definitely WAS!! Pfffttt, the Kailie drama is the BEST. I don’t know why I like making her miserable, lol. YESSS, I’m gonna draw some of it too because it’s so disastrous yet romantic YET DRAMATIC. XD

Also, could you p l e a s e respond to my ShareCenter stuff?? I reeeeally want you to see some of it.. >=] Taffy and Moonie said they’d reply over the weekend, but they didn’t end up doing it, and I at least want YOU to see my new spy pet. >=] also, Wintermint is so cute, lol.

ASDFGHJKL the Northern Trails Wolf if there too…my boy Arrow Ashclaw… @_@!

FoxesRule612

Oh man!! So much good stuff in the Share Center!! Chilly SylverMyst is so cute! Did you get the year Deluxe membership? AH I see good ole Marshy! He’s so cute :DD You sure have a lot of Next babies! I’ve been thinking about maybe someday sparking one, in hopes of getting a Rainbow Retriever (I really like those for some reason XD I just wanna brush its ears and make em FLUFFY) I see you got a nice packet of pastels there!! I love using those, especially with watercolors! I used to combine those as a kid a lot, dunno why! Maybe it’s because they were the only kinds of crayons available lol! And of course Kailie is adorable as always (don’t tell her I said that! XD) I never knew your mom collected plush too! That’s kinda cool, hehe. What is that fluffy orange and white thing on your Signature Persian’s head? XD

FoxesRule612

Oooh cool I didn’t know you had the Signature Cocker Spaniel too! That’s a really pretty one! Say, have you ever tried using a pet slicker brush on your plush?? They work WONDERS for fluffing up old and matted fur! I love the staredown picture too XDD HAH THE POOL SCENE XD WOWW you got more snow than we did here!! I think….XD We did get a bunch of snow in February though. Toki is so cute too! He’s in such beautiful condition! Oh and we should totally roleplay with Chilly Sylvermyst sometime!!

THANK YOU!! And yes, I did!! Yeah, Marshy is so cute. XD Oh yeah, I have a lot of Next babies/kids. XD My favorites are Kailie, Snickers, and Gravity haha. Aww, well I hope you get the Rainbow Retriever sometime! SAME, I used to ADORE watercolors as a kid. Btw, FireAlpaca is AMAZING!! It’s so much easier and more fun funner to use!! =D Plus it’s easier to use than Paint and Krista doesn’t even work. Kailie IS adorable and no worries, I won’t. XD Why is the edgiest and coolest pet of mine who is also brash so CUTE?? XD Baby Kailie on Next is making me go CRAZY!! XD Oh yep, she does. She’s played Webkinz long before me and I joined in 2009 when I was old enough to. It’s a hair band thing. XD …

Oh yeah, that’s Popcorn from BAM! He’s my lookalike, haha. Ooh, no I haven’t! Does it? Gosh, I should use that in some of my Signatures who have received a lot of love. Marshy YUSSS, THE POOL PICTURESSSS… XD Ah yeah, that was from February as well. We got like 3 feet of snow and it was like Negative 9-5ish FAHRENHEIT. XD My kind of weather, lol. Kailie absolutely loved it. ISN’T HE?? It was like someone bought a new Signature German Shepherd and took the tag and threw the plush to goodwill. >=/ Oh well, at least my nephew got it, haha. YES, we should! Talk to ya soon, Foxes!! ~Alex

HEY!!! FOXIE!! ME AND RESOLUTION WANT YOU TO REPLY TO TEEN WOLF NOW BECAUSE YOU CANNOT MISS THIS SCENE WITH KAILIE, KODA AND SNOWBELLE!!

FoxesRule612

Yeah the Signature German Shepherd appears in one of the Mega Pet Pack bundles each year! It’s been appearing there for quite a while!

ilovemoonie

AH I saw that!! That’s so cool that the Signature German Shepherd is in one of those estore bundles! Oof, yeah, I wish it wasn’t so expensive, though.. I’d love to get a virtual for Travis, but there’s no way I could spend over $100 just on virtual pets ,XD I kind of wish they had smaller bundles that were less expensive or something, because there’s always some really cool pets in them! And yeah, it was fun chatting with you, Spring, and Itswebkinztime, Alex! :D Sorry I never came back though! XP I wanted to stop by again later, but I ended up being too busy, ahah ‘^^ Also, @FoxesRule612, I agree that we should totally have another chat like the one a few weeks ago, sometime! ;D That was so much fun! And that’d be awesome if you drew some of the “Kailie drama”, pfft XD

FoxesRule612

Hey Moonie! Yeah, it’s expensive when it’s from the bundles. I wanted to get the red wolf from one of the recent Signature bundles, but it was almost $80!! I’m still looking out for a Signature Timber Wolf code too since I have his plush. But maybe someday! I was able to find cheap Signature Arctic fox and husky codes after all, so there’s hope!

IKR? I wish something physical was included, like Next plush. Yeah, I wish they were like 50 or less and had eStore points because then I could get my boy Arrow Ashclaw. XD YES, me too! Resolution says she can’t wait for us to do it again! We both also want to roleplay with you on a specific Kailie-Snowbelle-Travis-Koda thread. XD Kailie is going to be like “SNOWBELLE!!!!!” once she checks her Kinzstagram feed because of the tea party pictures she took in the Teen Wolf roleplay. XD YESSS, Foxie, I can’t wait to see the Kailie dRaMaaaaa!!!

TaffyKitty12

Hi there, Foxes! :) Welcome back! ^-^ I’m glad you made it through your exhausting week all right, ahah ,XD It sounds like you were very busy, indeed! Was last week your finals week? If so, I hope you did well on them! <3 Do you have off now? (Also sorry for not replying to your post on here last week! :( I meant to respond but didn't have much time for the Newz, ahah '^^) Oh yeah, it'd be fun to hang out on there like we did a couple of weeks ago! :) I enjoyed doing that with you guys! ^-^ I still can't believe I'm the root cause of all that Kailie drama, haha XD I'm not sure whether to be proud or concerned X,D Sorry I missed the roleplay and everything though, ahah… I really would have liked to have stayed for that, but you guys were talking way too late for me ,XD (I know I usually go to bed late, but there's almost always some stuff (often schoolwork) I gotta do before I go to sleep, so it's best…

TaffyKitty12

… I don’t stay too long past midnight unless I want to wake up with tons to do in the morning ,XD) Maybe we could try to have a chat a little earlier one night…? I probably can’t make it to any chats for a while, though, since I expect to be busy the next couple weeks ‘^^ But, we’ll see ,XD ~Anyway, I hope you’re having a good week, and I look forward to talking to you soon! :) (Oh, and also, thanks for letting us know that Fracktail says “hi”! Please tell her I said the same! <3 Ah man, I really miss her… she was always so fun to chat with, ahah ,XD It's too bad she doesn't want to come back to the forums, but I do understand. I do personally enjoy talking on here, but it's honestly hard to keep up with everything and everyone now that I'm so busy… ,XD Unfortunately I fear that my activity on here will always ebb and flow; I'll be here one week and gone the next :/ Ah well, c’est la vie, mon amie ,XD)

The kAiLiE drama IS so goofy. XD

@_emiemiemiemiemi_, HEY! I just now saw your replies on page 80 & 79, oops. I’m moving our conversation here because it’ll be easier to see. =P YES, I had fun with you on the 4th! You used Kailie aka Miss AARP so well. XD I’d love to roleplay with you again sometime! Maybe we could use Taylor & Lyric together sometime? I just feel like they’d get a long great and Lyric’s favorite color is purple, haha and because she’s 16-18ish. XD How are you? Are you still sick? Hope you’re feeling better! Hmm, not sure for a roleplay idea, unless you’d want to do the mystery one that Resolution & I were talking about doing. XD The song “no body, no crime” by Taylor Swift kinda sums it up since it has to do with Webkinz at Olive Garden, lol. Would doing a roleplay on the forums be easier for you? That way we’d get to have it saved here. Haha, thank you! The hoodie was perfect! They are definitely easy to draw, as I struggle with sleeve-lengths on T-shirts, ahah. Ooh, okay, if you say so. >=) Yeah, you definitely do! I’ll be sure to throw some great

… but GUESS WHAT? They expired LAST MONTH even though I got them a few days ago! *facepalm* I got you guys Milka bars which expire in June, so they should be good if I hurry it up & quit slacking, haha. Yeah, I guess Taffy’s just been really busy lately, rip. =( Aww, that’s sweet! =D Oh, okay! Just let me know if you need any, and I’ll be sure to send them. HAHA, I was literally just thinking of when I sent you those Emo Jeans in 2019! Today(May 12th), 3 years ago, I sent them to you & made my RobinFireEmblem account. XD I’m so glad you like them– they’re really fitting for Taylor. I wish Webkinz would make more generic jeans like the grey ones with sparkles, the blue ones at the KinzStyle outlet, and the ripped rockstar ones(black & blue). Maybe a black pair would be nice that are similar to the KinzStyle ones. Yeah, I’ve been trying to! OH YEAH, FireAlpaca! I knew it was “Fire” something, haha. I’ll see if I can use it, I bet it’s really nice & better than what Microsoft offers. Krita doesn’t work & they charge you 15

… I hope you like Tanner, though! I’ll try to work on him some more if I can. He’s on a different laptop & I don’t get on it much, oops. Ahh yeah, well I’ve been uploading a lot more stuff to the SC now & I posted a link down there. *points down* THEY SO ARE, we should talk about them next time we talk. XD I need to show you something PrEmInGeR related. *evil laugh* Yeah, horses are great! =D I just wish I could draw them better, eheh.. I used to draw them a lot, but sort of lost the hang of it. I did draw Moonie’s MLP sona in her notebook today, so does that count? =P Yeah, I’d really like to get one sometime. Glad you’re doing well! Have a great day, Emmitt! =D ~Alex

Bleh, my comments got cut off. “I’ll be sure to throw in some extra goodies” … “Krita charges 15 bucks for the app, while the website is apparently free but it’s broke”

Hey, Alex! Sorry I haven’t been around much again. =T Thanks for replying though! Yeah, it would be fun to roleplay on that other site or something! It was fun watching you and Taffy roleplay before lol. Oh yeah Taylor and Lyric might be fun? You’ll have to remind me of your characters’ personalities though, I forget. I feel like you have a lot and I never learned them all ‘XD wait, wHAT? Webkinz at Olive Garden? Okay.. XD that’s interesting.. lol! Hmm.. I don’t know? I honestly really enjoy roleplaying in a chat too, because it’s quicker and shorter. But if you want to do something on here that’s fine. Yeah. Clothes in general are hard.. Ooo, extra goodies, cool haha! Thank you ^-^ Milka bars? Huh, I’ve never heard of those. Apparently foxes has lol. It’s okay if some of the stuff is expired! I’m sure they’ll still be good. Oh really? Hah! Yeah, I love those jeans. They look good on Candy too! ….

… ohh yeah. We need some more nice black jeans! Or some grey ones. I wear those colors of jeans a lot lol. Yeah! FireAlpacca is pretty cool! I really like it. I’ve been using it for a while. I think it’s a pretty good program for being free. How’s your drawing going? Ooh okay, cool! I’m sure it’ll be cute =) Preminger related? XD oh boy. That’s guy was so funny dude. I mean.. bad but funny? I dunno haha. Aw yeah. Horses are kinda hard to draw. I’m sure you could do well with some more practice! Oh that does count heh! Nice! Are you posting that drawing to the share center? And yeah, thanks! =) hope you’re doing good too. Also, when should we chat again? I’m working tonight but maybe we can again soon.

Hi Emmitt! Hey, it’s fine! Yesss, I hope we can! We’re talking tonight there at 8:30 CST/9:30 EST if ya wanna come! Lyric is very similar to Taylor. She’s 16-18ish and is really sweet and kind. Yeah, I have too many characters. XD YESS, WEBKINZ AT OLIVE GARDEN. XD It’s going to be a mystery one! Yeah, role-playing in the chat is definitely quicker, but I’d have to convince Resolution to get that site. I’ll see what I can do! Yeah, but I do enjoy them. Most of my pets wear clothes anyway. =P YESS, MILKA BARS!! They’re from Europe like the Alps/Germany/whatever & they are SO. GOOD. Ooh, okay! I also got ya Kinder candy. If you’ve never been to Europe, you probably have no idea what I’m saying, lol. Yes, they do! Yeah, we do! Grey jeans are cool, but I prefer dark grey. XD Light jeans don’t look good on me. …

… I mainly wear blue & black jeans. FireAlpaca is THE BEST!! It’s so much easier to use!! It’s going well! Drawing my girl Kailie again, haha. I can’t wait to show you my art! YES, dude, that guy had such a high pitched voice. XD Princess and the Pauper was so iconic, lol. I’ve been trying to draw more horses, but I feel I’ve been stuck in the husky-wolf realm for too long. XD I plan to! Just gotta finish it. =P Hmm, we can chat anytime! It doesn’t matter to me! And oh, that’s okay! Hope your job is going well!! See ya soon & LMK if you need more information on Lyric or other pets of mine! Hugs, Alex <3

Wow it’s already been 5 days? Sheesh. Sorry man… I’m not so good at keeping up with stuff lately. But okay! I would love to. Would you be able to do it at 8 EST? I don’t like staying up too late ‘^^ I usually want to go to sleep around 9:30. Huh, okay. And is she like an introvert or an extrovert or what? Lol whaat.. that’s pretty interesting, Alex.. a mystery in olive garden.. XD Ohh, okay. I didn’t realize you meant a roleplay with the three of us. Well I guess we could do that here if you want! Just let me know some details and when you wanna start it and such. Huh! That sounds fancy lol. I think I might know what a Kinder candy is. Aren’t there things called like Kinder Joy? Or something? Or Kinder Eggs? Maybe I’m thinking of something else though. Man, I hope they don’t melt in the heat when you mail them! It was so hot here yesterday, like 95 and humid. Ooh yeah, I can see that! I wear all colors of jeans lol. Well, the most normal ones. …

… I wear greys, black, dark blue, and light blue. I even have white jeans, but I hardly ever wear those cause I’m always afraid to get them dirty! Oh sweet! I’m glad you like it! Oh nice! Is this Kailie less of a Failie? lolYesss, it was! It was like the best Barbie movie man. Hmm, yeah it can be hard when you’re not used to drawing other animals! I bet you can do it though, especially if you look at some horses for reference. I also like to look at other people’s art sometimes, to get an idea of how they drew an anthro horse, or you could even look at My Little Pony cartoons. It’s helpful if you’re going for a cartoony look! Ah and okay! I don’t know when I’ll be free next.. I know the next few days I have plans/ work later in the day. But we’ll see. Oh and okay! If you wanna give me more info on Lyric that would be cool =)

Hiylo, Emi! Hey, it’s fine! Thanks for the $11K you sent, btw, lol. Sure, 8 EST works for me! What day of the week? Today works for me as well! Lyric is more of an extrovert but will be sensitive to others. Yep! XD Yeah, because I think we’re the only ones who can reply swiftly via forums. Taffy, Foxes & Moonie take way too long(no offense =P), and I don’t really like having a roleplay being held up like that. OOH, okay! So, Este is Resolution’s white cat(the December 2020 one.. I forgot what it was called), and someone is stealing her jewelry and they suspect someone at Olive Garden is doing it. I’m using Christine(Beagle Puppy, detective) & Resolution will be using Este(And Ace I think? He’s Christine’s husband who is a police). Not sure who else to use. Maybe we could just limit ourselves to 3 or 4 characters so it’s not too hard to use? Ohh, well, anyone could technically join, but turns will be skipped within 10 days unless someone is on vacation. OH YEP, they’re related to …

… are the same thing! I remember when the U.S. started selling those in stores & I was disappointed a little because it was so much fun to go to Europe and get them myself, lol. Oh wow, that sounds awful. =P It’s liked winter totally skipped spring & moved onto summer. When I was younger, I used to wear a lot of different colors of jeans too, but now I’m more neutral, haha! I guess I wear dark blue & regular blue? I’m wearing dark blue jeans right now. =P I wear the Silver Jeans brand mainly, and sometimes the Rock & Roll/Rock N’ Republic ones, but the Silver are my favorite, lol. Yeah, I used to own white jeans and that didn’t end well.. XD I wish I looked good in light colors, but I don’t. I LOVE yellow, but I look HIDEOUS in yellow. Yep, this Kailie IS less of a Failie. XD Ditto, dude. The songs & quotes were so iconic, haha. Yeah, I’ve been attempting to draw horses more. I just lost my groove for it, but I’m getting back there agine. =P Ah yeah, MLP is helpful. I feel that show …

… inspired a lot of my art. XD Okay sweet! So here’s a random & raw mini bio of Lyric: NAME: Lyric Nashville Darkpaw AGE: 16-18ish, born on December 17th TYPE: 2008 retired black lab PERSONALITY: Sweet, cheerful, helpful, kind, considerate, respectful, caring, loves shopping & watching movies, likes listening to music, reading books, hiking, travling, Kinzstagram stories, any/all shades of purple, earrings, bracelets, shoes, clothing, trading, hand sanitizer, etc. LIKES: (Insert personality here, oops) DISLIKES: Spiders(She HATES them), brocolli, mean people, when something in the eStore is promo, durian, rock/rap music, scary things, bugs, cheap perfume, etc. Hope that gave you a little insight on her! Let me know if you need any other short bios. =P Honestly, I don’t have as many “characters” as I used to. The more “developed” pets of mine are Kailie, Lyric, Christine, Commander, PMJ, Kasey, Hunter, Monrose, Strawberry, and I dunno who else. ;-; ShOrT tErM mEmOrY lOsS iS kIcKiNg In!

FoxesRule612

Say, making a bio isn’t a bad idea!! I haven’t done any bios at all in SO long, not just on the Forums, but elsewhere! I guess I’ve just been too lazy to do them :P Or can’t think of descriptions for their personalities. But I think I’m up for making one now! I like that Lyric’s middle name is NASHVILLE XD

FoxesRule612

I’ll go ahead and do Wintermint’s bio! She’s mostly based off of me since she’s my Kinzsona. Name: Wintermint Age:Early 20s Birthday: December 23rd Type of Webkinz: Signature Arctic Fox Personality Type: ENFP-T Likes:Hanging out with friends (being sociable), talking, reading, listening to music (ESPECIALLY 70s music), daydreaming, being silly, drawing, sewing, vinyl records and cassettes, traveling, the outdoors, sweets, adventure, attention (oops), being obnoxious, autumn, scarves, plaid, winter, green and orange, shag carpets, cheesy romance stories, “smelly” stuff (perfume, shampoo, etc), antique shopping, and MANY other things. Dislikes:Loud noises, sudden change (unless it’s under her control), wastefulness, smart-technology, rap music (most new pop music), spinach, allergies, hot weather. Appearance: Wintermint is a white Arctic fox who often wears a long, red, plaid scarf. She has an alternate form that she switches into sometimes that’s white with aqua blue patches, and tiny floating wings.

I get that, dude. =P HAHA, thanks!! Taffy suggested it for me. I used to thin she could be Lyric Amanda Nashville Darkpaw, but then she’d be LAND. XD Aww, Wintermint is so cute! I love her bio!! She has a great personality!! @ilovemoonie, if you see this, you should post Shannon, Alexandrite & Travis’s bios soon, too. XD She sounds like such a bubbly and cheery person! =D I bet she’d get along with some of my pets besides Xenneth. XD OH YEAH, I should probably post Sierra Nicole Ledger’s bio soon. XD I just realized that my “original representation pet” was Kailie, but I immediately crossed her name off as soon as August 24th, 2021 because something suspicious happened with Moonie & Spring. Also, her reflexes are a terrible habit in which I could never inherit. =P Thabks for sharing, Foxessss!! -Ledger VonSilver DaEdgyGurl

FoxesRule612

You got us WHAT??? MILKA BARS?!! YOU MEAN THE ONE WITH THE PURPLE COW ON IT?? AAAAAHH I used to get those all the time in Bulgaria!!! You are too kind pal!

FoxesRule612

FireAlpaca is awesome and very easy to use! A lot of other people I know use it. The only thing is I wish it had a clone stamp tool :P Ooh man you need to show us this drawing of Tanner! :D I haven’t seen much of your digital art yet and would love to see it!

HEY THERE, OMG YUP! We used to get those all the time whenever we were in Germany!! I even own a purple cow Milka plush. And yes! I just got FireAlpaca the other day ans it’s better than Paint! Eee, I can’t wait to s h o w y o u . There’s a foreign shop here and they sell a lot of European candy, haha.

FoxesRule612

WHAAAAAAT GIMME YOUR CANDY XDD Do they sell 7Days brand Bake Rolls???? I LOVE those!! I used to get those ALL the time!

Hmm, maybe? I’ll have to check next time we go!! =D European food is great, isn’t it?

Hey dudes and dudettes! Voila!! https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=81325 you can see them all from here! Just let me know which is your favorite!! =D

I should probably add that Snowbelle is my favorite because it’s SO HER. XD I got alcohol markers & I decided to use them on her!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Alex! :) Sorry for the late reply, by the way! DX I saw your drawings the other day, but I’ve been pretty busy this week and haven’t had much time to be on the Newz, ahah ‘^^ Unfortunately, I probably won’t have the time to respond to your art until the comments stop moderating for the weekend, but I’ll definitely make sure to reply before Monday!! (I’ll also try to reply back to one or two of our convos on the previous page over the weekend, if I can ,XD) I really love everything you made, especially those super cool (and cute!) drawings of Graphite! ;D It was neat to see a picture of Taffy Taylor, too, hehe XD I hope you’re enjoying her! :) ~Have a nice weekend, and I hope to be back soon to work on my response!

Yo, ToffeeFeline21! (Your version of my Adele Charendoff, haha) Ayyy, it’s alright! Thank you so much for the response! Aww, thanks so muchhh!! HAHA, thanks, Graphite is so photogenic for some reason, lol. Yay! Yeah, Taffy Taylor loves Hello Kitty now, haha. Thank you & you too! When can you, me & moonie chat again?

FoxesRule612

ToffeeFeline21 XDDD I JUST now got that for some reason lol

BAHAHAHA, took ya long enough. XD She’s TOFFEE and TACKY and our BEST STICKY FRIEND. (it took Moonie a long time to figure out who our sticky friend was XD)

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, Alex! I’m *finally* back to reply to this now! Sorry about the wait!! DX (HAHA, “ToffeeFeline21”… I see what you did there X,D I feel like that’d be my screen-name if I were British, pfft XD That’s pretty funny, and “Tacky” made me laugh too, haha XD Yes indeed, I am a very sticky friend :) Sticky and tricky, hehe XD) I probably can’t reply to this SUPER in-depth, just for time’s sake, ahah, but I’ll do what I can!
            Ooh, I like those pet portraits for Savory Gingersnap and Snickers! :) Those two are so cute, and I agree that the grumpy expression is HILARIOUS on Next, especially with the retrievers XDD Do you have a lot of dogs on there? I feel like my house is being overrun by unicorns, pfft XD
            Heyyy, and I see you took a screenshot of us from that famous night in the Clubhouse, haha! XD Whoever would have thought that you asking me to dress Duncan like Travis would result in so much drama? XD I’m not sure whether to be proud or concerned about what I…

TaffyKitty12

… created, pfft, but I guess I’ll just sit back and eat some popcorn and watch this disaster unfold XD Well, for future reference, if you ever want to make your roleplays REALLY interesting, all you gotta do is ask ol’ Toffee here to dress up one of her pets like one of your characters, pfft XD By the way, I really like Kailie’s pretty wig! :) Do you know what the name of it is? I dunno if I’ve ever seen it before!
              Ooh, and speaking of Kailie, I really like that first drawing you made of her, too! :) Aw, don’t worry, I don’t this sketch was a “fail”! Actually, I think she looks super cool!! XD I really like how you did her blue “hair”, especially XD Do a lot of your Webkinz have “hair”/long fur tufts? I think only three of mine do? ,XD (Ava my King Charles Spaniel has wavy ginger-ish hair; Betsy my signature cow has black hair styled in a long braid; and I also have a lil’ kinz alley cat guy who has a long fur tuft going down the back of…

TaffyKitty12

… his head, haha) It can be fun doing that XD And I think dark blue was a great color for her!
              AHH, and so there’s Resolution’s Snowbelle, haha! XD Oh my gosh, I LOVE how you did her grumpy expression… she just looks so sullen X,D And her coat… it looks so GOOD :0 (Clothing is something I sometimes struggle with, ahah ,XD I can really only seem to draw short/long-sleeved shirts and pants well ,XD Skirts and hoodies are especially hard for me :P) I think you did an excellent job with her! :) In fact, this drawing might be one of my favorites of the whole bunch, and that’s really saying something! XD Ohh, and speaking of Snowbelle, I forgot I never told you about those Webkinz I thought of that might get along with her ,XD Hmm, well, so far… there’s Berrynose the Sterling Cheeky Cat (haven’t really developed him TOO much, but I know he’s kind of serious, sulkly, and sarcastic), Blaze the Striped Cheeky Cat (I REALLY need to develop him, ahah ,XD), and Kuzco the llama, who is kind of…

TaffyKitty12

… like a male version of Snowbelle, based on what you told me about her (he’s very overdramatic, germophobic, and snazzy… as well as VERY selfish and whiny) XD
              Aww, I like those sketches of Nala, Blue Breeze, Angie, and Peanut, too! :) They all look so adorable! I like Blue Breeze, especially… you’re very good at drawing dogs, haha! XD I’ve come to really admire your style, Alex! :)
              Oh my gosh, and I totally LOVE that first sketch of Graphite you made!! :D It’s SO good! You only did that in 30 minutes?! DANG XD She looks like such a cool husky, haha! XD I love the way you did her hair, especially… Graphite has like, the most amazing hair XDD What color is her hair supposed to be?
              Aww, that picture of Taffy Taylor is super cute, too! :3 I’m glad you seem to be enjoying her, hehe! ;) Do you think you’ll ever make her into a character? Ooh, Japanese candy! It looks so small, haha XD Is that actually REAL candy, or is it fake? I can’t tell but it’s so cute XD It’s cool…

TaffyKitty12

… that Taffy Taylor likes Hello Kitty stuff! I can’t remember, is Hello Kitty something you like, too? I don’t think I ever really got into it, but I do have a plush of Hello Kitty dressed as an alligator holding a license plate that I got on vacation many years ago XD
              Ooh, Beckinz’ Annie looks really good, as well!! :) What kind of animal is Annie? I totally love the way you drew her dress!! I never really know how to draw the folds and wrinkles on dresses, ahah ,XD But you did a great job! :3
              The manga-style pink and white kitty you drew is also very cool! :) You’re actually pretty good at drawing humans, I think! ;) (People are kinda hard for me, haha, but I did draw some cartoons of some of my favorite movie characters last year that turned out decent ,XD) I love her hair and her cat ears and those little whiskers you drew! :3 She looks very cute, haha XD
              PFFT, and I see what you did there with that sketch of Kailie in a dress…

TaffyKitty12

… I remember you telling me about that “Pretty, I’m Kailie” thing last week XDD It’s so funny seeing her wearing a dress because Kailie doesn’t seem like the kind of gal that would like really girly things like that XD She does look great in a dress, though! I am AMAZED at how well you drew that pattern on it :0
              Oh my goodness, and that second sketch you made of Graphite is AWESOME!! :D It’s another one of my favorites, haha! XD I love her hoodie, and her hair is totally rockin’ there, too, haha XD It’s cool that she’s got an adventurous personality! That seems to suit her XD I can’t believe how much you and moonie have developed for those guys, pfft XD Does Graphite have any siblings? And aw, haha, right… I guess you don’t really see too many drawings of Webkinz kids in the SC, huh? XD I actually have drawn one or two of my Webkinz children, but I just didn’t post them on there, since they’re not for any characters I use on the Newz ,XD …

TaffyKitty12

… All in all these were great drawings, buddy! ;D Keep up the great artwork!! :)
              Unfortunately, I probably can’t reply to all of your pictures, ahah, just because that’ll take me a long time… ‘^^ I’m really sorry!! :( Please know that I looked at them all, though, and really liked each one! <3 You have cute “kinztography”! It was cool seeing your new drawing tablet (hope it’s working well for you! :3), as well as some of your family’s Next plush! :) How many plushies do you have, and which ones? My personal favorite so far is probably the Grey Tabby or Rainbow Retriever… I love the intense blue eyes on that dog XD HAHA, it was funny seeing Kailie with a box of donuts, too XD I wonder if she’ll be willing to share some with Travis? That screenshot of her by the Clubhouse pool table made me laugh, too X,D Bad Kailie, pool sticks should ONLY be used for playing games of pool XD It was cool seeing your nephew’s Signature German Shepherd, as well! :) …

TaffyKitty12

… I can’t BELIEVE he got one for so cheap, lucky little dude XD
              AHH, it’s Chilly Sylvermist!! :0 Wow, it looks like the “evil apple” just continues to grow and spread its evil influence, huh? XD Chilly looks super cool, though (I love the outfit you gave her!) and it’s awesome that she’s a spy! :D I wonder who she spies on… the folks over on your other WW accounts? XD Poor little Elijah, though, stuck on the “evil apple” ,XD Hopefully Chilly is nicer than Monrose? XD Otherwise I think I need to send Hope Ledger the kiwi on a hot air balloon to go rescue him, pfft XD
              ~Thanks again for sharing these with us, Alex, and I’ll be sure to rate them all a “10” later! ;) Have a nice Wednesday! :) Talk to you later! ^-^

HI TAFFY! I’M HEEEERE! Sorry for my late reply! I at least wanted to reply before the mods quit moderating before the weekend. =P I had so much fun with you & Moonie last night! You really spiced up Hudson’s personality & I loved out Tulip Pony & Rockerz Cat Club. XD I’m also so glad Levi is developed a bit! He has samurai family ancestors and he’s proud of that. =P Also, Tim in a bear costume sounds so CUTE. XD YES, it is & could be. XD Yep, Tacky you are as well. XD Oh yes, you are tricky.. YESSS, AND THANK YOU! The angry ones are pretty ironic, aren’t they? XD Yeah, I have too many of those dogs. =P HAHA, yeah your house is definitely flooded with unicorns and deer. XD On Rainbow, I have 4 retrievers & on Dash I have 3 of them. =P YES, that night was SO MUCH FUN! Hmm, you should be proud & concerned. XD Proud that it all ended well, and concerned for poor Tim as he is sad from it all being fake. =( PFFT, okay! *throws over ketchup-flavored popcorn* …

… enjoy! >=) PFFT, yeah. Oh dude, I would be so MISERABLE if you ever decided to cosplay as one of my pets. XD WHO KNOWS WHAT THE HECK YOU’D MAKE TIM DO. XD Aww, thank you! It’s the “Starry Night Wig” from the 2019 Fall Mystery Clothing Bags! I need the dress to go with it. XD I wish they’d make more blue & black wigs with sparkles that look good on dogs. I would LOVE to see one with a black snapback on it! Then Kailie would DEFINITELY look herself. XD Thank you so much! Ha, thanks. =P I just underestimate most of my art & “Failie” as well. XD by the way, guess which cool girl drew Lady K today Hey, thank you! I can’t really imagine Kailie without her hair. XD Yeah, a lot of my Webkinz do have hair/long fur tufts! Lyric doesn’t though, because she looks fine without them. XD For the tufts, I think Sarah Anthony(Rockerz Papillon) is the only one who has them, unless I decide to do it for another pet, lol. I love drawing hair so …

… I tend to put hair on a lot of my Webkinz. XD I especially do it for wolf/husky-like creatures with up-ears rather than down ears & I don’t really do it for cats. =P (Oh yeah, I remember Ava! Betsy sounds cool! Would she get along with Clyde? XD) Me too! Dark blue suits her well! I think if it was any lighter, it would clash with her eyes since they’re a silvery light blue. =P I imagine her real natural hair color to be sillver-ish/dark silver since the husky is silver. =P YEP, SNOWBELLE!! XD HAHA, thanks so much! XD I made it last year for one of her birthday gifts. XD THANKS! I used my alcohol markers on her, so maybe that’s why it looks “real.” XD I’m so glad you like her! =D She is a high-maintenance, fashion freak, germaphobe, and somewhat stubborn snow soft kitty. XD I believe Resolution used her in the camping roleplay! =D Ooh, I’ll tell her to come on the forums & see if any of those suit her! Cheeky pets are so hard to draw. ,XD Thanks! Yeah, I like Blue Breeze’s style, too. XD …

… I just find dogs easier to draw than c-a-t-s. THANK YOUUUU!! XD I’m so glad you like Peppermint’s niece Graphite!! Yeah, we were staying somewhere & they had a guest book & I normally draw something in guest books & I didn’t know who else to draw, so VOILA, I drew Travis & Kailie’s girl, Graphite. XD YES, I just really like doing hair. It’s one of my favorite parts of drawing! Hmm, I think her hair is supposed to be black with blond/brunette/brown-ish lowlights. XD Similar to that of a Signature German Shepherd? Or similar to Sarah Anthony(The Letter Black)’s hair back in early 2020(You probably don’t know what she looks like, but more of that black-to-brown-to-blonde style.. Idk how to explain it. =P). YESS, I gave Taylor Taffy the sushi earrings I got from Japan as well. XD Hmm, maybe someday! YES, it’s REAL JAPANESE CANDY. XD Yeah, I feel she’d really like Hello Kitty. XD Oh my gosh, your Hello Kitty Alligator sounds SO CUTE! …

… I need to see that sometime!! =D Ah yep, I used to LOVE Hello Kitty as a child! Seeing all the Sanario & Pokémon stuff in Japan was pretty nostalgic. ,XD I still like it today & still need to eat that candy. I am TERRIBLE at eating candy. *facepalm* Oh thanks! Annie is a Black & White Springer! =D Thanks! I really feel like I should’ve sharpened my pencil more & done the designs a bit more precisely because now it’s bothering me. =P Aww, thank you! I love drawing humans, too! =D Yeah, it was supposed to be an anime version of the pink & white cat but it looks more manga. XD (Those sounds really cool!) Glad you like her so much! HAHAHAHA, YEP!! “PrettyImKailie” will NEVER die no matter how much the heck Misty wants it to. XD Speaking of her, I saw her in the trading room a few weeks ago & she readded me. XD It’s so weird, haha. RIGHT? Yeah no, Kailie definitely isn’t a girly girl & she HATES dresses, but she looks way too g0rG30u$ in them. XD *Gorgeous by TS plays* …

… Oh thanks! I was actually trying to cover some “pencil lines” so I had no other choice than to throw some nice designs & sparkles. XD HEY, THANKS! XD I made that back in October at like 12 AM. =P She ISSSSS. XD YEAH, Moonie & I have a really big problem with this, and we can’t seem to stop & no matter how hard we try, it just keeps getting BETTER AND BETTER. XD Oh yep! She’s the youngest of 4 kids: Phoenix(oldest), Wolfgang(2nd oldest), & Lancelot(middle child/medieval lover). Phoenix died at an early age though, so Graphite is the only girl now, making Wolfgang the “oldest.” Yeah, no. XD I haven’t really drawn my Next pets? Unless Commander & Kailie count. =P I should, but I’m kinda lazy and unicorns are h a r d to draw. Oh, it’s fine! Thanks for looking at them & replying to the rest, though! =) (I LOVE IT! =D) I have only one, and that’s the pig. My favorite plush? Hmm, maybe the cat because it’s so soft and cute. XD I really like the pig though, and Resolution does as well. …

… HAHAHA, oh she would absolutely LOVE to share those doughnuts with Travis. >=) PFFT, I KNOW, RIGHT? That’s actually at her house as she has a special game room in her ginormous home. =P UGH, I KNOW, RIGHT? And Toki’s in PERFECT CONDITION!!! @_@ He has more Signature than me, it seems & lots of Webkinz I don’t even have. He also has the cute hamsters. *cries* XD YEP, “The Evil Apple” got another recruit. =P She IS! =D Yeah, no doubt that she spies on them, ESPECIALLY since Applh0nsik is now DELUXE!! =0 Chilly is nicer than Monrose, that’s for sure. MOST PETS ARE. XD Oh yes, Hope Ledger needs to come rescue him. XD Thanks again fo rgoing through them & your opinions! I had fun with ya both & see ya in June! =D ~Your Friend, Alex

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Alex! :) I’m finally here to reply to your Share Center pictures now– I’m so sorry for taking so long!! DX I really meant to reply to them last week or over the weekend, but I guess I ended up being busier than I expected, ahah ‘^^ Anyway, I probably won’t be able to reply to them all right now, but I’ll post as much of my response as I can, and I’ll be sure to finish the rest sometime tomorrow!
        First, I love those grumpy pictures you took of your golden retrievers in the Next photo booth! The grumpy expression is pretty great X,D I did a little “photoshoot” with baby Skye before I grew her up into a kid, and the grumpy expression looks so funny on a baby pet XD OOH, you should take a picture in the photo booth of grumpy baby Kailie ;) Even if they’re grumpy, though, your golden retrievers are really cute, especially Snickers! ^-^ Didn’t you say he was the first baby you sparked?
        AH and I see that you posted a couple of screenshots from the games room! …

ilovemoonie

… That was a night I’ll never forget, pfft XD I’m happy that you took those screenshots so that the memories can live on forever :) (And I love how you said “Kailie and her wonderful Travis” in the description, pfft XD ) (Also, I saw that fish in the bubble in the background and I thought it was Big Daddy Orca at first XD That would be so funny if he had somehow ended up in the screenshots you took X,D ) HAHA, and I love that picture of Kailie standing next to the pool table! XD Uh oh, it looks like she’s dangerously close to that pool stick.. Travis had better run ,XD Also, I noticed that Kailie is wearing those famous pajamas, too, hehe.. ;)
          Additionally, I love all the drawings you posted to the Share Center! :D All of them are so amazing!! ^-^ You’re really an excellent artist, my friend! ;) First of all, I LOVE that colored drawing of Kailie!! =D Aw, sorry you say you messed up on it, though :( But I think it looks amazing! Kailie looks so cool with her blue hair XD …

ilovemoonie

… Is that the shade of blue you imagine her hair to be? I never really knew what shade to imagine it as, but that dark blue is very pretty! =) That dark blue is one of Travis’s favorite colors, too ;)
            And I really like that drawing of Snowbelle for Itswebkinztime, too! :) I love the way you drew her outfit, especially– that jacket looks so detailed and realistic! :o I take it that Snowbelle is a kind of grumpy or serious character? XD You did a great job on her expression! That drawing of Nala and Blue Breeze is cute, too! I especially like that pretty bow around Nala’s neck =) Aw haha, and that drawing of Peanut and Angie is so adorable! :3 They’re such cute little chipmunks! :,) They look like they’re dressed up for a fancy party or dance, hehe XD Also, you’re really good at drawing front-facing animals! I never know how to get the muzzle right when drawing an animal from the front, ahah ,XD Yours look perfect, though! :D Ooh, and your drawing of Annie for Beckinz8 is amazing! I LOVE that dress she’s wearing!! =D …

ilovemoonie

… It looks so beautiful, and the pattern on it is so detailed and intricate! You really did an incredible job on that dress!! It looks so realistic! I think I’m a little obsessed with it XD I love the high heels and the tiara that she’s wearing, too! She looks like such a fancy and elegant ‘Kinz! ;) Aw, and that pink and white kitty sketch that you drew is so cute! :3 I like the different style that you drew it in! I love the way you did her hair, especially! I know I’ve said this before, but you really are amazing at drawing hair, haha XD Her outfit is cute, too; I like that little flower hair clip she’s wearing!
              OOH, and it’s Kailie in a dress!! :o Ahhh she looks so pretty!!! ^-^ That dress is beautiful! :,) I love the design you drew on it, too! You’re so great at drawing dresses and detailed patterns like that! I keep obsessing over your dresses and hair in drawings, haha, because they’re just THAT GOOD XD Anyway, it’s so funny that Kailie hates dresses, yet she looks so good in them XD …

ilovemoonie

(Heya, Alex! I’m back to finish my reply to your Share Center pictures now– sorry for the wait! XP Also, it’s okay, I definitely don’t mind that you replied before I finished my response! I enjoyed reading your reply, and I’ll try to respond back to it soon if I can! ;) )
              (continuing from my previous response) … Sorry, Kailie, but you can’t deny that you look gorgeous in that dress XD She should consider wearing them more often :) It’s too bad I can’t rate things in the Share Center twice; if I could, I’d rate it “10″ once from me and once from Travis, pfft XD
              And of course, I CAN’T forget about those amazing drawings of Graphite!! ^-^ I think those are two of my favorite drawings you posted this time, hehe! ;) (Then again, I am kind of obsessed with Graphite, so ,XD ) I was so happy to see Travis and Kailie’s little girl in the Share Center, hehe :3 She looks so cool in both the drawings you made!! :D I love her outfit in the more full-length drawing of her! Ahh, and the more close-up drawing of her is amazing, too!! :D …

ilovemoonie

…at using it, too XD (Also I was about to say that your arctic fox looks cute in that lunch bag, but then I realized that was Foxes’s picture ,XD But hey, @FoxesRule612, if you see this, I love that picture of your Signature Arctic Fox! It’s so funny how she/he is squished in that lunch bag, pfft XD Is that Wintermint, or your other arctic fox?)
              Ooh, and those two pictures of Marshy in the snow are so cool! (No pun intended XD Okay, kind of intended.. :P ) But WHOA, that’s a ton of snow in that first picture!! :o It looks like a winter wonderland! Did you go to Antartica or something? XD Marshy looks right at home in all that snow, though, hehe! ;) It’s nice to see pictures of snow and be reminded of winter, as it’s currently almost 100 degrees here.. ,XD
              Aww, and that picture of the Next pig and unicorn is super cute! :3 I was never a huge fan of the pig from the stock image and stuff, but I must say, it really looks adorable in your picture!! ^-^ …

ilovemoonie

… Yours has such a cute face! :,) I kind of wish I had gotten one now, ahah.. ,XD I wonder if they’ll ever bring back the Next plushes that sold out? It’d be cool if they did!
              HAHA, and I love that picture of Kailie with an ACTUAL peppermint mocha XD It looks like she’s quite fond of it XD But hey, I can’t blame her though.. a peppermint mocha does sound pretty good XD I wonder if that peppermint mocha brings her.. joy? ;) (Okay sorry, bad pun alert ,XD ) Ooh, and those Reese’s trees look delicious too! It looks like Kailie really hit the jackpot XD Speaking of Kailie and food, those glazed donuts also look delicious! :D There’s just too much good food in these pictures, they’re making me hungry XD I bet Travis would love to help her eat those donuts.. ;) (*coughnotreallycough*)
              Ooh, and it was cool to see Marshy and Lyric with your nephew’s Signature German Shepherd, Toki! =) (Autocorrect just changed “Toki” to “Loki” THREE times in a row.. leave me BE, autocorrect XD ) Wow, it looks like he’s in super great condition!! …

ilovemoonie

… I think he’s in better condition than Travis, haha! XD He has such a cute face, too! Also, Lyric’s plush is adorable, hehe :3
              Whoa, and I love that cool picture of a lot of your Webkinz and other stuffed animals! :D I see some familiar faces in there, hehe, like Kailie, Commander, Marshy, and Starlight Glimmer ;) And didn’t you say that cocker spaniel is a Signature Cocker Spaniel lookalike? If so, it looks JUST like the actual Signature!! That’s crazy how similar it looks! :o
              Aw, and your Signature Persian Cat looks so pretty with that feathery thing on her head, hehe! ;) She looks like a very fancy kitty XD I forget, what was her name? Your yellow lab, Kerri, is adorable too!! She has such a sweet face! :,) I like that cool collar she’s wearing, and how she’s holding a tennis ball between her paws and sitting on a tennis racket! Does she like tennis? Ooh, your Rockerz zebra looks really cool too! Zahna is a great name for her! ;) I really need to get a Rockerz plush someday, haha XD And your mom’s Next gray tabby is so adorable! …

ilovemoonie

… The gray tabby looks like such a cute plush! :3 Apparently it’s really soft too? I’ll probably buy that one the next time I get a Next plush XD Aw, your robin is such a cute little guy, as well! ;) Aren’t those Lil’ Kinz birds just the cutest? I love how chubby they are and how they can just fit in the palm of your hand XD
              I like that photo of Kailie in the leaves, too! :) I like how you titled it “cute” and then said “I mean cool” in the description XD Sorry, Kailie, but like it or not, you ARE cute XD But uh, don’t tell her I said that.. I don’t want her to send more of that spider punch thing or whatever it was to my Webkinz account ,XD Ooh, and it looks like you have some neat drawing supplies, too! :D What’s that colorful stuff in the right corner? Hmm, I wonder what Kailie is getting ready to draw in that picture.. Maybe her and Travis? XD
              Oooh, and your golden retriever named Jen Ledger is so cool!! :D …

ilovemoonie

… I love her light yellow fur color and the green on her ears! Is she still a baby or kid Webkinz, or is she grown up by now? Her outfit is really neat, too! ;) Aw, and Gravity is adorable as well! She looks like such a sweet little unicorn XD You’ve definitely sparked some adorable babies, hehe! :3
              Ooh, and I love your new chinchilla, Chilly Sylvermyst! (That name is GREAT, by the way XD ) She looks so cute! That chinchilla is seriously adorable XD She sounds super cool, too, from the way you described her! ;) So she’s a snowboarder and a secret agent/spy, then? Ahh, and I see she’s on Applh0nsik.. does that mean we need to be wary of her? XD Hopefully she doesn’t team up with Monrose :o
              AH and it’s baby Kailie!! :D She’s soooo cute, I’m obsessed with her XD She’s just such a tiny, chubby little husky baby and the fact that she’s supposed to be a baby Kailie somehow makes her so much more adorable than she’d already be if she had any other name XDD I love her little hat, too, aw :,) …

ilovemoonie

… She’s just too precious XD Do you think you’ll leave her as a baby for awhile, or will you grow her into a kid once you’re able to? HAHA and I love how you took a screenshot of my moon bear visiting her XD Your unicorn looks very suspicious of him XD But I guess I’d be suspicious, too, if a random moon bear broke into my Webkinz house to play with my baby XD But don’t worry, Khonshu just wanted to pay her a friendly visit and see all that baby Kailie cuteness for himself :) Or, at least I hope so… hopefully he doesn’t try to take her back to my Webkinz house because she’s just too cute to part with :o
              But yeah, all in all, I absolutely loved all of your Share Center pictures!! =D Thanks a bunch for sharing them with us, pal, and keep up the great artwork and photography! ^-^ You really have such a talent for drawing! =) I made sure to rate all your pictures a “10″ and even favorited a few of them already, hehe! ;) …

ilovemoonie

… Also, sorry that my reply here is so long, ahah! XP I guess I was just having too much fun replying to this XD It’s been so long since I’ve replied to Share Center pictures or anything on here, so I really enjoyed responding to these! ;)
              Anyway, I hope you have a great day, Alex, and I look forward to our chat with Taffy tonight! :D

ilovemoonie

… I love her hair in that one, especially! She’s so beautiful! I love her :,) I think Graphite is too perfect for the the world to handle XD OOH you know what’d be cool? If you someday made a drawing of Travis, Kailie, and Graphite together, hehe XD That’d be so cute to see them together! ;)
              Additionally, it was neat to see some Webkinz photos from you, too! :) Aww, Taffy Taylor the pink and white cate is so cute! :,) I always forget that Webkinz exists, for some reason (I always just think of the black and white cat, gray and white cat, and orange and white cat ,XD ) but that light shade of pink is super pretty! It’s cool that she came in that cute bag, too! She looks very snug in there, hehe XD I’m glad you were able to get her! ;)
              Ooh, and your new drawing tablet looks so cool!! :D Congrats on getting that! I bet it’s pretty fun to draw on there! ;) Have you used it much so far? Hehe, and it looks like Marshy likes it too! Maybe he can try his hand (or, paw I guess)…

ilovemoonie

(Ah, sorry, it looks like one of my replies moderated out of order! The last comment, the one that starts with “I love her hair in that one, especially!” is actually supposed to be the second comment I posted today ‘^^ I think everything else is in the right order, though? Sorry about that!!)

HERE I AM!! (Finally. ;P) (Welcome back! And thank you! sorry, had to grab my phone to turn the radio up because All Around Me by Flyleaf came on =P) PFFT, Kailie denies ALL THE FACTS. And she SHOULD consider wearing dresses more often. XD I feel bad, I’ve drawn her in dresses more than the regular T-shirt-jeans-snapback combo. XD HAHA, thank you. XD I bet Kailie would give a really long eyeroll at that. XD random, but “I Am Yours” by NEEDTOBREATHE came on earlier & for some reason I was laughing out loud so hard. XD Yeah, I don’t get why Kailie looks so breathtaking in dresses, I really don’t. XD I hate dresses/skirts myself yet I LOVE drawing one of my most original characters who hates them in them. XD I guess I take pleasure in torturing my Webkinz. =P (Oh yes, you ARE obsessed with Graphite. Is she considered one of your grandkinz’? ;P) HAHA, me too, she’s famous. XD Graphite IS too perfect for the world to handle. XD …

(Um, okay, it’s only showing one reply of mine…?? I know I’ve submitted at least four! It just logged me out which means by LAST reply didn’t go through!! URRGHH, I should’ve pre-typed it, ugh. I forgot where it even left off at?? Shoot, I wanted this all to moderate before the weekend.. maybe if I post it on Friday before the mods quit moderating? I think I have a long test, though.. ugh.. Otherwise, you’ll be seeing this on Monday. *facepalm* I DID DRAW LADY K, BWAHAHAHAHA

HI MOONIE, I’M HERE! *dramatically yells* SO SORRY for the late reply! I kept thinking I was going to reply over the weekend but I DIDN’T, oops. I especially feel bad because I always nag you to reply. ,XD (By the way, I was in the Games Room earlier with Blizzard/Commander Hurricane & the pool tables there are different from the one’s in the W-Shop! =O I want those now. XD) Anyways, as I said previously, I wrote my entire reply LAST WEEK but guess what? My Wi-Fi went out & it deleted my progress, UGH. YESSSS, I should draw them together. XD Yesterday I drew Kailie & Graphite as 12-year-old’s and it’s so funny & TODAY I drew Kailie in that Neo Gothic Dress. >=) I really need to draw her in her regular clothing. ,XD YAY, I’m glad you like Taffy Taylor, my new white cate! =D (Haha, do you? I forgot all of them but the black one existed. =P My sister owns all 4!) She is & thank you! YES, Marshy likes it A LOT. XD Hehe, he can definitely …

… try his little paw out on it! =D (PFFT, yes, thank you. I surely love my arctic fox. ;P Yeah, @FoxesRule612, Ghostermint looks cute. XD ([I’ve been drooling over Wintermint & especially Blizzard lately. XD He is SO handsome, aaa.) HA, thanks! Marshy apparently likes snow. =P PFFT, nope, just our backyard which looks like Antarctica most winters. XD Wow, that sounds miserable. =P I can’t stand hot weather, so I gotta give it to ya for surviving it all YEAR long. XD He definitely is right at home! =D He IS a Signature ARCTIC Hare. XD Aw, thanks! Pork Bellied Tamale is very cute. XD I’m not really a big fan of the Next plush either, but because it was there, I HAD to get it. XD OKAY, I BASICALLY CHOKED ON MY WATER READING THAT PEPPERMINT MOCHA JOY PUN YES, that peppermint mocha DOES give her joy. XD She DID. I just love Christmastime because then I can take Kailie’s picture with a bunch of Christmas stuff & she’s not even into that holiday. XD …

… HAHA, *sends Kailie over* Kailie: Um, who are you?? *glares at you* I don’t know who you are, or how I got here, but here: *hands you box of glazer doughnuts*
              Bon appétit, eat it and weep. *spots Travis* HEY, this person.. *reads nametag* ilovemoonie… has DOUGHNUTS! You should go ask her & see if she’ll share! =D YESSS, autocorrect changes Toki to Loki a LOT. XD Also, apparently Toki doesn’t have red scribbles underneath it, but Webkinz does, pfft. HE IS! He felt BRAND NEW & he was SO soft. Of course, all of my nephews Webkinz pets are in way better condition in mine & they’re SO SOFT. Sad because he has a dog AND is younger than me. XD Yesss, he does! OOH, yes! I just take random group pictures because it’s way too complicated to get your pets to stand up properly. =P If you really look, Baltic is right by Commander & it looks like Lyric has her cranberry frost handsanitizer, lol. Also, try to spot Natalie. >=) YEP, I know, right?? I …

… love that guy. XD His name is Popcorn! =D Aweee, thank you! Yeah, remember when she was supposed to be Lightning’s mom last year? XD Well, she at least ACTED as his mom at Daisy’s Diner. I still have screenshots, haha. XD Oh, her name is Lynda. She’s also addicted to her phone & restaurants in Europe. XD that feathery thing on her head is some hair band & her “outfit” is a velvet black skirt meant for an American Girl doll, BUT SHE FITS IT SO WELL. YES, Kerri is very sweet! <3 I miss her so much, I hope I can find her soon.. Yep! Kerri is an active yellow lab & loves tennis, lol. The collar she's wearing apparently changes colors(aPpArEnTlY) & the black are actually lava rocks, lol. THANK YOU! I love Zahna so much! (Pronounced ZOHN-uh, not Zanna) Her real name is Susanna, but I thought Zahna fitted her better since that's her solo artist name. Also, Zahna is apparently a town in Germany. XD SHE IS & IT'S SO SOFTTT. YES, you should! I forgot, what were you going to …

… name yours? Resolution named hers Sushi! *insert crying emoji* YES, the Lil’ Birds are SO cute & they DO fit right into the palm of your hand. XD You can bring them everywhere! I took Robin(Yes, that’s his name. Also, I have a tiny obsession over the character Robin from the video game series Fire Emblem, and I totally did not name my account after him. to Canada & the security guards liked him because he fit in the window. XD YESS, Kailie IS so cute, but she DENIES IT. How can you not like a cute husky with an adorable FACE? XD (PFFT, too late, she already sent you spider food.. =O Well, it’s almost Wednesday, so would you rather have Monrose send you unknown substances or Kailie Halloween substances? >=] ) Thank you! I have a problem with drawing supplies.. XD Oh, those are pastels! =D They’re really fun to use! OF COURSE SHE WOULD, DUH. XD Thank you so much! I love her so much! She grew up last year, haha. …

.. oh thanks! =D Gravity is a STUBBORN little unicorn. XD Yeah, I have definitely sparked some.. interesting babies. =P I sparked a rare frog on Friday & her name is Namoni. XD Her father is a frog named Elon Musk & her mother is a unicorn named Fusion Dawn.. =P THANKS!!! (YES, I wanted to name a non-evil pet after you, so I was thinking “Moon Silvermist?” and then I was like, nooo… SYLVERMYST IS ORIGINAL. XD Plus Chinchillas are from South America, and they’re in Chile, so voila! Chilly Sylvermyst. XD) Yes, you need to be cautious of her. =O She is very sneaky.. very… and she may look like she innocently is snowboarding, but sHe’S sEcReTlY sPyInG oN yOuUuU… But yes, in general, beware of all the recruits of Applh0nsik… ya never know what they’re gonna do next. =O Hmm, I think Monrose wants to spy on people HERSELF, but they might be allies… I drew Monrose a few days ago & she looks so pretty & innocent. XD YESSS, AND YAY! You SHOULD be obsessed with her. XD .. (IT LOGGED ME OUT!!)

… YES, who knew Kailie as a BABY could be so little, chubby, and CUTE?? XD ALSO, I have a grown Commander Hurricane and a BABY KAILIE. XD She IS his BABY SISTER. XD IKR? I bet we wouldn’t be obsessing NEARLY as much as we are now if she was named “Sprite”, “Sierra Mist”, or “White Out”,yeah, pop names XD but I somehow threw in Kailie before I was thinking. XD She is so cute in the stroller, too. XD YES, the little hat makes her VERY precious. XD Hmm, I might grow her into a kid? I just need to soak in her as a baby for now, because she’s my FAVORITE BABY I’ve had, even though she is common. XD She does have the shield pet patch, though! Khonshu really seems to like her, too. =O Gravity doesn’t like him. Uh-oh.. I hope he doesn’t take her to YOUR house so Toby, Breeze & Skye play with her.. =O PFFT, BABY KAILIE CUTENESS ,XD She IS too cute to part with. ;-; I’m sure Commander won’t mind the “whiny warbler” being away …

… though. XD He doesn’t necessarily like babies, kinda like how the adult Kailie doesn’t like babies. XD Kailie is THE most STUBBORN baby I’ve ever had, too. I FINALLY got that child to sleep. Okay, actually my dad got her to sleep, but he says she’s always grumpy or sad & is never content & that is SO Kailie. XD Thanks so much & THANK YOU for looking at them! I love both drawing & photography, so that means a lot to me! Thank you for the 10 stars & the “favorites”! XD Gosh, my Favorites are so LONG. @_@ By the way, is Serenity anywhere in the SC? You said she was just a spare pink pony you had for a long time & I was wondering if she was there. Have a great day, too, Monroe! I hope you had fun at your sister’s! =D Me & Resolution cooked up some iDeAs, too. >=) (Oh hey, no problem, comments get mixed up easily, lol) See ya soon! I made a “Azure Gothic Dress” which is basically the Neo Gothic Dress, but blue. =P I’ll show it to ya sometime! Lots of love & hugs, your friend, Alex <3

… (and don’t sweat your long reply, mine is very long too & IKR? It is so much fun replying to things. XD Can’t blame ya for the Kailie & Graphite hype, though. XD)

HEY MOONIE!! Yay, I’m so glad you’re here! XD Aww, it’s okay! I’m just glad you’re here now to reply to them. <3 Hahaha, thanks so much!! The grumpy babies are pretty great, aren't they. XD Aww, I'd love to see her! Skye is so cute!! She also looks like she'd be related to Cedar Rapids, haha. AHHH, I SHOULD, shouldn't I? Kailie being a grumpy baby is so typical. ,XD Ah yeah! Snickers was my first baby. XD Dash Darkrock/Starlight beats Rainbow Stormsilver/Rad at literally everything. XD YESSS, I had to!! I will NEVER forget that night EITHER. XD Did you take screenshots, too? XD I know Foxie did, haha. (Yep, because he IS her wonderful Travis XD ) (HAHA, did you? Nope, just an innocent little blue fish… =,( IT WOULD HAVE BEEN!! XD) ..

… YES, she IS dangerously close to that pool table… watch out. Travis. >=] YEP, she’s wearing those famous mama bear PJ’s. XD I mean, I guess she is technically a mom if Graphite, Lancelot, and Wolfgang are her children? Still, they look SO good on her, mom or not. XD Aww, you think so?? Thank you so much, Moonie!! <3 Your comments mean the world to me. <3 Haha, thank you! I draw when I'm bored or inspired. =P YAYYY, I AM SO GLAD YOU DO. XD I sketched that at like 2AM in January and then colored it like this month? =P Aw, I guess I'm just my worst critic then. XD YES. her blue hair is one of my favorite things about her. XD I bet a specific Signature German Shepherd who shall remain nameless wouldn't be able to …

… resist her soft, silky, silvery blue hair. XD That’s actually how I imagine Kailie, especially since it’s colored and I guess that’s her police uniform, lol. I’m just not good at coloring, so I sketch more than color. =P YES, that is the shade of blue I imagined her to be!! =D HAHA, of course it’s Travis’s favorite color. XD He loves all things navy blue, black, and then her shade of blue. XD I’ve tried dying Kailie’s hair black, but blue is just so her and it’s her favorite color and her eyes are an arctic glacier color. XD HA!!! Thanks, my friend!! XD I was trying to find what to draw with my alcohol markers, and I needed a simple pet to draw, and I picked Snowbelle. XD Snowbelle is a stubborn, high-maintenance Snow Soft Kitty who…

… loves fashion. XD She was in the camping roleplay you were in, remember? Ahh, thanks so much! I accidentally used my gold alcohol marker on her sleeve. =P I just couldn’t resist drawing her all grumpy-like. XD Aw, thanks so much! That was my first time drawing a lioness, so it’s not great. =P THEY AREEE!!! I hope emi likes it! AHH YES, A FANCY CHIPMUNK PARTY/BALL!! XD #NewRoleplayIdea Although, I’m pretty sure emi had her own ball roleplay, oops. Well we could do another one and add Kailie and Travis because I am sure Kailie would HATE wearing a dress. XD Aww, you think so? Gosh, thank you! The straddle is real, dude. XD I need to draw more front-faced Webkinz, lol. THANK YOU, PALLLL!!! …

… I asked Bec if she wanted me to draw another one of her pets, and she suggested Annie!! =D Ooh yeah. That dress is supposed to be that Long Sleeved Lace Dress from the 2014 Fall Line or whatever. WHAT, you think the designs are intricate and detailed?? =O Oh my gosh, THANK YOU!! I thought I did a terrible job and my pencil was dull. Thank you, Moonie!! You don’t know how much your words mean to me!! <3 Aweew, I'm glad you like her so much and are obsessed with it!! XD She is a fancy & elegant Kinz! Becky named her after her aunt's dog who looked like that, and she means a lot to her because her aunt passed away. =( <3 Thank you! Yeah, I made it for my friend CupcakeKitsune, haha. …

… YESS, I absolutely love drawing hair!! I think hair is my favorite part of drawing!! Aww, thanks, pal!! HAHA, I loved the “:o” for Kailie in her dress. XD EVERYONE’S face would be like that, ESPECIALLY Travis. XD I wonder what he’d think of it? HAHA. SO GLAD YOU LIKE HER!! Aw, thank you very much!! I guess I just like drawing hair and dresses, ESPECIALLY on Kailie. XD RIGHT? She looks so dang beautiful oops, did I say beautiful?!!! Anyways, thanks for your awesome reply & I look forward to seeing the rest! Sorry for MY long reply. ^^’ I was too eager to see yours, ahah. I hope you don’t mind me replying before you’re done! Scroll to the end to see Elyse & a sundog!! =D -Your fellow impossible, Alex

(And by “fellow impossible”, we both did the impossible with Kailie.. >=] so we’re not Fellow Impossible Best Font Friends Forever!! XD Oh yeah, I came back because Resolution and I agree Travis would LOVE Russell Dickerson!! XD Go on Aurora & you’ll find a suggestion. >=] Let me know if you need more song suggestions, because Resolution has a A LOT. XD Let me know know if you like “Yours” and “LYLIUT”!! =D Your FIBFFF, Alex XD)

FoxesRule612

Heeeelloooo there! Man I had had much fun last night!! XD I hope you enjoyed yourself playing with Wintermint and Blizzard!! Oh and I tried to send you some of the items in that one room you made, but apparently I’ve already sent you some items today! Maybe I can try sending them tomorrow or something (er, more like past 6 PM because my Kinztime clock is European :P) Also, do you want your WZ Jeans back too? I figured you’d want those. I LOVED doing our character voice impressions last night too!! (not sure if you’ll see this or not Moonie) but yes that is Wintermint in my lunchbox XD She comes with me to my animation class every day! Along with my uh, handmade Keith Green as a fox plush who is literally half as big as I am XDD Ghost I don’t bring as much since his fur gets messed up very easily. And as Moonie was saying, I never realized your lookalike Signature Cocker Spaniel wasn’t a real Signature!! :o It looks so much like the real thing that I never noticed! She (he?) is so pretty! I always love seeing your Kinz-photos and drawings =D

FoxesRule612

Gee though that reminds me, I really should finish my doodles from that one night with the pool roleplay too! I haven’t finished those yet.

HEYY, oh my gosh, I didn’t even SEE this until now! =O I am incredibly sorry for my LATE reply! I DID, I loved playing with Commander Hurricane and Jen Ledger Blizzard & WIntermint! Ah yeah, I sent myself some PSF’s because I needed them. XD The Alaskan Baked Salmon looks SOOOOO good. I am way too obsessed with the Signature Siberian Husky. Huskies are my favorite, too. XD AHHH, I noticed your Kinz Clock is European. XD That’s pretty cool and confusing, lol. Oh yeah, thanks! If you ever want to borrow them, just let me know! HAHA, me too! I always wanted to be a voice actor/actor/singer when I was younger, but ESPECIALLY a voice actor. That would be SO MUCH FUN! Aww, how sweet! Ah yeah, he’s not. XP I got him at Books-A-Million in 2018 and his name is Popcorn. You SHOULD remember him. HAHA, you should! Yeah, that pool roleplay was LEGENDARY. All that Kailie drama. XD Kailie has become A MEME. I never thought she’d be so popular!! XD

FoxesRule612

Those are all so cute! I looked through them all a few days ago while on the bus!

Ooh, thank you, Foxes!! Which is your fave? Busses make me feel sick.

FoxesRule612

Ooh gosh all your pictures were so cute I dunno if I can pick a favorite! I’ll have to look through them again and decide! Aw, that’s too bad! Buses are fun, especially when I get to look out the window and listen to music! It really helps clear my head and lets my thoughts drift away!

Aweee, thank you! Okay, true, but WHAT KIND OF MUSIC IS PLAYING?? Last time I was on a bus was in Asia and it was SUPER hot and weird new age foreign language music was playing. XD If it was hard rock/heavy metal music, OKAY SURE. I’M GAME. I did have my phone and earplugs with me, so I was listening to WayLoud. =P

Ooh hey, thanks for posting some drawings of Kailie! That’s helpful lol. I’m still trying to draw Kailie and Travis XD it’s almost done, but I totally did not know Kailie’s hair was blue. I would’ve guessed it was black. Good thing you posted that drawing! Also I like your other artwork! The other husky was really cute. I always like the outfits you choose too!

Hey, Emi!! I didn’t even see this until now & I didn’t even see Moonie’s until now. XD Ahh, you’re welcome! So LEDGER came on the radio the other say & Debbie was like “AHHH-HAAA!!! SO THAT’S WHY KAILIE HAS BLUE HAIR!!” And I’m like SHUSH, YOU. XD Ahh, I can’t wait to see it! XD Haha, yeah her hair is blue. I mean, I do imagine she’d dye it black sometimes, but not all the time? She just keeps it blue because blue is her favorite. She’s a blue/black/silver girl, lol. I think her hair is naturally dark grey, lol. Aww, thank you so much! <3 Glad you like them!! ^~^ Still trying to figure out how the HECK to draw Tanner's spots, lol.

FoxesRule612

Mmmmhmmm and now I know the REAL reason why Kailie has blue hair ;D XD I like how you implemented Ledger into Kailie though! Is her personality based on Ledger’s at all? Or is her hair just kind of a nod to her? Either way I like it when people make little allusions to their favorite singers in their characters like that! Blue is such a pretty color, it’s no wonder she doesn’t want it to be black! It also suits Kailie’s personality and goes well with the fact that she’s a Siberian Husky!

SHUT THINE LIPS, FOXES. XD YESSS, I want to get a Signature Arctic Fox and name her after my Jen Ledger, but since Kailie is my favorite, I just implemented that into her. XD Hmm, if Kailie was a human, she’d look like Jen mixed with Sarah Anthony a bit. Kailie is edgier than Jen, that’s for sure, but yeah, they’re mind of similar? Jen sucks at cooking and like kid’s shows, though. XD Aww, me too, like Keith! I’ve really been a big fan of Jen for as long as I can remember because she joined Skillet right when I joined Webkinz! I have a Barbie doll based on her as well. XD YES, it does!! Kailie’s hair is so pretty when it’s blue. XD also, I am really obsessed with Jen Ledger betcha didn’t see that one comin’ and Kailie is one of my original characters, so it just maes sense. XD Both are so elegant aaaaaa

Heyyy, Alex! Here I am, finally XD Gosh, I am so sorry for taking this long to finally reply to your SC pics by the way! Ah well, least I’m here now =P
        Anyway… To begin with, ahh gosh, I love the pics you took of your Next pets! Savory just looks fashionable, I love that outfit haha XD And ohh gosh, Snickers’ expression, I know I’ve seen them before, but I just love that expression she has XD Ahh, I believe I remember you told me about that third pic before? I wasn’t there but eh, lol. You guys must’ve had fun that night tho XD Oooh, well I don’t think your Kailie drawing is that bad? I quite like it, I do like the color that you choose for her hair, I thought that looks pretty cool! But yeah, I do like it! Ooh, I love that Snowbelle drawing! Gosh, you did a great job on it for the colors and such haha XD Ahh, the Nala and Blue Breeze drawing looks really nice as well! I think you’ve done a great job…

…on them! I just love the detail that you added to them, and that they look pretty accurate for what type of animal they are! I do think that Nala looks really adorable, love that bow she has, it’s really cute!! ^-^ And Blue Breeze looks pretty adorable as well! I like the scarf? (I don’t know if that is, feel free to correct me on that lol) that she has, it’s really nice! Ahh yeah, I think I can tell how old the Peanut and Angie drawing is XD But either way, I think it’s nice! I love the clothes that you gave them, I thought that’s pretty cute XD Ooh, gosh I love that Graphite drawing! XD I really like the detail that you gave to her, like that hair flowing looks really nice, I think you did a really great job on this! Ahh, it’s that pink cat XD Gosh, she looks really cute! And I actually do recognize Hello Kitty XD That looks really yummy by the way! That pic just fits that cat pretty well, I like it! ^-^ …

… Ahh, I love that Annie drawing! That outfit she has looks really nice! I love it haha XD Ooh, nice I like that Pink and White kitty sketch drawing! I’m assuming that’s anime style? It looks really nice, despite me not being into anime, I still like the style you gave her on this drawing haha XD She looks really cute! Ahh, another Kailie drawing XD I like it haha, she looks fancy lol. Ahh, that Graphite drawing looks nice as well! I like how she looks, it’s really nice! Ahh, nice that you got a tablet! That’s super cool that you got one! How are you liking it by the way? It’s really nice that you can make nice digital art XD Ahh, that Custard photo, it’s pretty cute hah XD That lunch photo is funny, I like it XD Ahh, that table pic XD That’s pretty funny lol. Ahh, I like that Winter Wonderland pic! Looks really nice considering we don’t get snow here XD Either way, it’s a pretty nice pic! Ooh, I like that Fizzle and Porky pic! I’m not a…

…a huge fan of Next plushies, but yours of the pig and the unicorn look pretty cute, at least XD Ooh, is that Reese’s? I love those XD Anyway, nice pic! I love what you included in the pic XD Kailie looks cute as well! Ahh, nice pic of Lyric and Toki! They look nice together XD Ohh, that’s the Signature German Shepherd? Wow, that’s pretty cool that your nephew owns that! And of course, Lyric looks really nice as well! Ahh, that’s Marshmellew I’m assuming? Sorry if I’m not spelling his name correctly, it’s been a while ,XD Either way, it’s pretty cute, I love it! ^-^ Ooh, donuts XD I loved those glazed ones, they’re pretty delicious haha, also Kailie looks pretty here! Ahh, that Marshall and Toki pic is pretty cute XD I love the flower that you gave them, that’s so cute!! ^-^ Ahh, that Pets pic.. wow, that’s quite a collection of various Webkinz and other plushies XD That’s pretty cool tho! Ahh, Kerri looks really nice here! Ooh, Zahna and Pounce pic.. I will admit I kinda do like that kitten…

…plush of all the Next plushies, it looks pretty cute XD And that horse looks pretty cool too! Ooh, love that pic of Kailie with all those art supplies! It’s super cool that you’ve got those! XD Ooh, that chinchilla! I love her! I have one as well, named Honeydew, maybe I should post about her here sometime? Either way, she looks so cute! That pet is really cute XD Oh, and one last thing to include here, I love that gift drawing that you’ve made for Taffy! That’s pretty sweet that you’ve made one for her, I made two drawings for her as well, but you’ve seen one of them already lol. But yeah, I love the characters that you included on that! It’s a really nice drawing! ^-^
              Ahh, there, I’m done replying to most of those pics. Sorry, I couldn’t reply to all of them, but at least I’ve finally got my response XD Thanks for posting these, I’ve enjoyed looking at them! ^-^

Hi Spring!! Aww, so good to hear from you! Haha, thanks– I’m so glad you like them! <3 Yeah, that was a chaotic night with me, Moonie, Foxes, Emi, and Taffy, lol. We DID. XD You should join us next time we go wild in the games room!! XD Aww, thank you, pal! Kailie is strictly Jen Ledger as a Husky. NO EXCUSES, she’s just edgier and mixed with Sarah Anthony and me. Fun fact: the girl I named her after LOVES German Shepherds. XD Thank you, I’m glad you like her! Yeah, I was just testing my alcohol markers. XD pretty sure Snowbelle prefers blue, pink and other pastel colors. XD Yep, that’s a scarf! =D I have so much fun adding extra accessories to pets, haha. PFFT, yeah, 2020, I believe. XD I can’t believe my artwork has been so bad since 2021. That drawing of Kailie I showed …

… you and Resolution on Sunday is SO CRINGEEEEEY. I actually gave it to this guy as well, so that’s pretty embarrassing. XD Aw, thankssss! I love drawing hair, and flowing is just so much fun to do! YES, IT’S THAT PINK CAT. XD Yeah, Taylor loves Hello Kitty. XD (not sure if the real Taylor Swift likes Hello Kitty. I might have to Google that. XD) Ah, I haven’t even eaten them yet, oops. I am the queen of not eating candy. XD They expire in either August or September, so I better hurry. =P I’m not really into chocolate that much unless it’s Reese’s peanut butter cups, oops. I’m glad you like them! Yep, it’s aupposed to be in anime style, but Taffy saw it as manga, and now I do too, whoops. My friend CupcakeKitsune/CherryBlossom asked me to draw her sona as an anime pink & white cat, so voila!! I did. XD …

… Yeah, it’s a pretty cute plush! It’s SOOOO soft!! ^-^ and it just LOOKS at you. o.o Haha, thanks! I have way too many art supplies that I really need to use, oops. I got the charcoal stuff/canvases *COUGH*tocopymydearjenledger*COUGH* because I love realistic-looking stuff and charcoal in general, lol. Aww, Honeydew aounds adorable! Yeah, I’d love to see you post about her!! =D Thank you, I’m glad you and Taffy like them! \^-^/ it’s alright! Thank you for the lovely reply, Spring! It’s so nice to see you kn here again! Take care, Alex <3

… Yep, it is! Oh hey, it’s fine. It’s actually “Marshmelllew,” but it’s easy to mess up. XD I was young, okay? They so are! I love these especially. They’re from Kwik Star/Kwik Trip & the glaze is hardened and not sticky like the TYPICAL doughnut places. >=/ KS/KT & Casey’s have the best doughnuts & cookies, imo. Dunkin’ & Krispy Kreme are alright, but nothing compares to the other two. Crepes are good, too! Kailie IS pretty whether she likes it or not. XD Aww, thanks so much! Gosh, pretty soon this week those pictures will be a year old.. I kinda miss the time I spent on that trip.. Yep, and I brought them ALL along. XD Sadly, I have never brought ALL my stuffed animals anywhere, haha. I guess that’s good so I don’t lose them! Yeah, Kerri is very precious to me. She’s a Lyric to me. <3 ..

… PFFT, yeah I bet. XD Snow is incredible and I’m not sure how people manage without cold weather, I really don’t. XD Thanks! Yeah, me either, but I couldn’t resist them. =P My sister got the unicorn just for the Classic code. She’s not a fan of Next, so she didn’t adopt her unicorn there. YES, REESE’S ARE MINI PIECES OF HEAVEN. <3 *insert heart eyes emoji here* Thank you! As you can tell, it’s from Thanksgiving-Christmas, whoops. ,XD Kailie isadorable… no, CUTE. CUTE AND ADORABLE.!!! I bet she wouldn’t appreciate you saying that. XD Watch out, Spring. She might send you some spider-themed-toxic-food like she does to Moonie on a regular basis. =O Of course, that’s been Monrose sending spiders lately… They do! XD Yep, it is! Ugh, right? Lucky dude… XD …

… Karen DOES look fancy. XD I mean, she is like a billionaire so I guess it makes sense for her to own fancy things..? She doesn’t really boast about it though. She mainly has a bunch of high-tech gadgets, security cameras, laser beams, and that sort of stuff around her HUGE home which has an elevator and a lot of floors. =P Thanks, me too! I think all of us except for Aunt PMJ are obsessed with Graphite. XD YES, I am loving it! I am extremely careful and cautious not to get it dirty/eat/drink around it, and am very PARANOID I’ll scratch it or smudge it or SOMETHING unacceptable. XD IKR? I love digital art, haha. Thank you! Pretty sure those Custard things are from like Norway or somewhere over there, so I’m not sure why the heck they were in Japan, lol. They were pretty good, though! …

FoxesRule612

Gosh I’ve been so busy this past week urgh…how are you guys? Sorry I haven’t been replying here much recently! Honestly I think this week will die down in busyness (I hope) but we’ll see. I’ll be sure to get on Xinter soon too and talk to you guys! I hate being so busy these days but it’s kinda just been the way it is right now. But I do have some GREAT news!! I heard from Fracktail for the first time in 5 years today!!! She doesn’t really want to use the Forums sadly, but she does say hi to you guys!!

Hey Foxie! Your comment hasn’t moderated yet, but check Xinter!! Idk if I can talk tonight since I’m going to get my wisdom teeth removed pretty soon, but I need to show you my new pOoL rOoM. XD

AHHHH FRACKTAIL!!! HIII!!! OH MY GOSH, IT’S BEEN SO LONG!! TELL HER I MISS HERRRR <3 My surgery got postponed to May 27th… I miss her so much, and tell her about Jazzy in the tournament XD

Also, are you okay?? I’m absolutely worried about you..!! I’ll explain more if we can talk again.. =P

FoxesRule612

YOO I’m okay!! Just super busy! But it’s all over now thank goodness! I had a really long and stressful week. I should be back for good now until mid-June or so because I’ll be traveling! But other than that I’m right here! ;D

GOOD, GOOD. Where shall thou be traveling? =D are you going to Europe again? My parents want to hit Europe again soon.

FoxesRule612

Lord-willing around mid June we’ll be visiting the UK!! Should be a really fun trip!

FoxesRule612

Heyyy WAIT A MINUTE Redundancy-Captain-of-Redundancy!!! XDD I can’t believe I said I was going places in mid-June in my LAST comment without realizing I said it already XD

OYYY, NICE! The UK is so beautiful! Hope ya have fun and be sure to take pictures!!! =D

ilovemoonie

Hi, Foxes! Aw, I’m sorry you’ve been so busy lately! :( Have you been busy with school? Hopefully things will slow down for you soon! It’s okay that you haven’t been able to reply to much recently. I know you can’t help being busy! It’d be cool to chat with you again sometime, though, once you have more time! I had a lot of fun with you, Alex, and Taffy on Wednesday! ;D AH and really?? That’s awesome that you heard from Fracktail today!! Ah man, I remember the days when Fracktail was still on the forums.. good times ,XD It’s hard to believe that was almost SIX years ago now :o It’s great that you heard from her again though! =) How’s she doing? Aw, that’s too bad she doesn’t want to use the forums, but it was nice of her to tell us hi! If you talk to her again, tell her I said “hi” too! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, @ilovemoonie and @_xPho3nyxblade318x_! I hope you guys don’t mind me posting this here!! ‘^^ I just thought I’d create a thread where we could plan our trio chats together ,XD (Though we might eventually need to move this, if this page gets too full, haha ,XD) If you have any good chat days in mind, moonie, just let me and Alex know here! ;) I can probably talk one day next week, if both of you guys are free then?

Hey Taffy! Oooohhh, this is so cool! And yes, next week works perfectly for me! How about you, Moonie?

And Taffy… HOW DARE YOU BREAK TRAVIS’ HEART. Me & Moonie has some sCrEeNsHoTs to show you. You have caused SO much pain… ;( and I love it as heckkkk hehe, can’t wait to tell you how he mistook Melissa as Kailie and how Kailie scared him to death. XD

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Alex! HAHA XD Well, in my defense, that’s what happens when you let me dress up one of my Webkinz as a character of yours and tell me to impersonate them in the Clubhouse XD I was just trying to make things more interesting for yours and moonie’s roleplays :) Ooh, but I do look forward to hearing about what kinds of problems I caused by having Duncan impersonate Travis XD It sounds great already! :) (Also, sorry I haven’t replied to anything on here the past several days!! DX I’ve been pretty busy since last Friday, ahah ‘^^ I probably won’t be as active this week, but I’ll try to reply to one or two of our convos soon if I can!)

FINE. YOU HAVE A POINT. And you DID. You broke poor Travis’s heart! =O Minty and Kailie threatened to make his life miserable, so that’s a win-win!! (It’s okay! Take your time!)

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy and Alex! :D I finally made it on here, haha ,XD I can’t believe it’s been so long since I was last on the forums! :o Anyway, thanks a bunch for posting this thread for us to plan our group chats, Taffy! :) As long as it works for both of you, I should be able to have one sometime this week! I think Tuesday (tomorrow, but today by the time this’ll moderate) and Wednesday would be good days for me? Would either of those work for you two? I probably can’t start quite as early as you guys can, though, ahah, since I always have to walk/feed my dogs in the evening and we eat dinner pretty late ‘^^ Would 8:30 be too late to start..? I should be done with dinner by then! But if you guys wanted to start earlier than that, you could, and I would just come as soon as possible! Anyway, I hope we can figure something out! It’d be fun to have a group chat together! :D

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, moonie! :) Aw, it’s okay! Until this past March or April, it had been since last spring when I was last on here, haha ,XD It can be hard remembering to go on the forums, when you’re busy! Anyway, thanks for letting us know about this week! :) It’s cool that you can probably do a chat tonight or tomorrow! ^-^ As long as Alex can do it, I’m really good with either day! :) I don’t really have a preference as to which one we do! Aww, and that’s okay! It’s probably best we start later this week, anyway, since I have a lot of schoolwork to do today and I’ll be gone for a while tomorrow afternoon and evening ,XD 8:30 sounds good to me, as long as it works for you and Alex! ;) It’s okay if you end up running a little late, though! Also, maybe we could talk until 1:00 Kinztime, whatever night we chat…? I honestly don’t think I can stay much longer than that, ahah, since that’s midnight our time, moonie ,XD But yeah, Alex, please just let moonie and I…

TaffyKitty12

… know what you think! :) I look forward to hopefully talking to both of you guys this week! ^-^ A trio chat with just us would be so fun! ;)

Saluton, Taffy! that’s “hello” in Esperanto. ohh, okay, 8:30 works & 1AM KinzTime sounds good! I’m normally up thay late anyways. =P so Moonie, we’ll tak with Taffy on Wednesday when you join at 8 and Taffy, did you want to meet me earlier at like 7 or 6 EST? And Tuesday me & Moonie will have to ourselves, right? Just let me know whatever works for you guys and be sure to check Aurora and Commander!

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, Alex! :) (HAHA XD I remember the “Esperanto” thing… that was such a funny typo XD) All right, I’m definitely cool with talking tonight, as long as you guys are! ;) OH! And just to clarify, moonie and I talked about the times beforehand and we meant 8:30 our time (central), not 8:30 Kinztime/eastern (we’d be meeting at 9:30 KinzTime) ,XD Sorry, I’m used to talking with her in terms of central time, so I forgot I was supposed to use eastern on here, ahah ,XD But yeah, I’m good with starting at 9:30 eastern/8:30 central if that works for you, Alex! ;) Oh, and I know you asked if I could chat with you any earlier before moonie comes, but unfortunately, I won’t be able to tonight… :( My family’s going to dinner with my grandmother later, but she lives a little far from us so we probably won’t even be back home till around 8:00 or so my time ‘^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… There’s even a small chance I could run a little late tonight, since there are a few things I gotta do before we talk, once I get home, but we’ll see ,XD Either way, I’ll try to be there as soon as I can! Ah, thanks… lately I’ve been going to bed anywhere between 11:00 and 1:00 my time, so knowing myself, I’ll either be really tired around midnight, or if I’m pretty awake, I will probably want to try to do some extra schoolwork before bed so I don’t have as much to do tomorrow morning, ahah ,XD I think around midnight works out for moonie, too, because I think there’s still some stuff she needs to do before she goes to bed? I’ll definitely make the best of our time together, though!! I’m so excited to chat with you guys! ;D (Also, I ended up taking some “kinztography” earlier of Duncan and a Clydesdale horse I pretended to be Clyde XD I’ll have to show you, sometime!) See you later! :)

Heyyo!! (YES, it was. XD It’s a Polish language apparently, lol) ahh, okay! So 8:30 my time too, since my brain is still central, lol. It’s okay! I use Central all the time and Eastern. Ahh, okay. Hope you have fun with her! 8:30 CST works for me! Haha, I went to bed at 5AM last night, so you’re good! Ah yep, that’s what she said! HAHA, did you?? Ooohhh, I can’t wait to sEeEeEe!!! XD Dang, Clyde and Kailie’s evil clones need to quit stealing the Signature German Shepherd dudes, lol. See ya tonight!

Hey, Moonie! Last night I was kinda shocked to see your comment awaiting in moderation. XD Oh sure, Tuesday and Wednesday work fine. No, 8:30 isn’t too late at all! @TaffyKitty12, what time would be best for you? Eee, I can’t wait!

FoxesRule612

HEEEEEY there I finally went on Xinter!! XD I’ll have to see about that Teen Wolf Roleplay too!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Alex! :) If you see this, I just wanted to let you know that, if it works for you, I think moonie and I could probably do a group chat with you this Wednesday? Would 8:30 central time be a good starting time for you again? (Don’t worry, I should actually be there by 8:30 this time, ahah ,XD I was only so late last week because we visited my grandmother that evening ‘^^) I probably can’t do any earlier than that, just because I have a lot of work to do this week again ‘^^ And maybe we could stay till about 12:00…? Moonie and I both have work to do after our chat, ahah (I have schoolwork and she has important work to do for her parents), so it’s probably best we don’t talk much later than that ,XD (Also talking on there for too long gives me a headache, for some reason? I think it’s because of all the bright colors ,XD) But yeah, just let me know what you think!
        OH! And just to let you know in advance, I’m afraid that…

TaffyKitty12

… I’m afraid I probably won’t be able to do any group chats the next couple of weeks… :( I’m really sorry! DX Next week I’ll be busy with family stuff (got a birthday coming up!) and the week afterwards is when I have a big project due for my World Lit class ‘^^ But, maybe we could chat again later in June? As a heads-up, I won’t be able to do group chats every week, eheh, or always on Wednesdays (it just so happens that the last couple of Wednesdays worked out for me ,XD) but it’d be cool to do them a couple of times a month or so!
          Talk to you soon! And sorry, by the way, that I still haven’t replied to anything yet!! DX Unfortunately it was another hectic weekend, ahah (I was gone almost the whole day yesterday ‘^^) and I don’t know if I can get much done today because I still have a lot of work to do and am going to a cousin’s birthday party in a couple of hours, but we’ll see! I should hopefully be on…

TaffyKitty12

… tomorrow or Wednesday to finish some of that, as well as to reply to Commander ,XD I just don’t want you to think I’m ignoring you, or anything! :( I’ve really been WANTING to reply to all that, but I’m afraid I really have been just that busy recently, ahah DX

Hi Tacky! Ooh, yep, Wednesday at 8:30 CT works!! It’s okay & I know, she told me. Yeah, you shouldn’t have picked such a bright color. XD You shiuld change it to something darker, like purple or navy. Maybe dark green? Yeah, it gives me a headache too, but I didn’t want to offend you. =P aww, it’s okay! And right– I forgot!! Happy early special cake celebration. =P ohh, it’s okay! I get that you’re busy. Aww, okay. Me & Moonie will just tell you what you missed then, lol. Ahh, yeah. I kinda did think you were ignoring me, but I’ll explain that Wednesday. Well, thanks for the reply & talk to ya soon, Taffy! <3 Ciao ~ Alex

HEHE, I showed Resolution the Dunclyde collages & she LOVED THEM. XD

Oh yeah, we can roleplay that Traffy thing.. XD Btw, when did the real Taffy die? Didn’t you say 2015 or 2016? =/ you could get another Signature Marble Cat and name her Granite. XD See ya soon & sorry you’ve been so busy. =/ that must be tough, huh? And yeah, Moonie has told me she’s always busy helping her parents out, so that’s nothing new & I get it! She did say that should be dying down soon, so YAY!! =D I kinda want to draw Granite playing with blocks with a pacifier in her mouth… =P Oh yeah, let me know if you’re going to change the BG to something darker. Also, I’d love to see a bio of Bella sometime!! Glad she made it to bbdoll11, haha.

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, Alex! :) Sweet, I’m glad tomorrow (Wednesday) at 8:30 CT works for you! ^-^ In that case, I’ll see you and moonie around then! ;) Ahh yeah… now I’m starting to experience the cons of choosing such a bright color ,XD It’s hard because I honestly love turquoise blue and light green (that’s why I chose them) but I never would have thought their intensity would cause headaches ,XD Well, I’ll see what I can do about that! I dunno if I will have the time to change it before tomorrow night, ahah (it’s a hassle because I have to do it on my Mac, and I usually use my phone for that :P) but I’ll try ,XD It’s okay, you wouldn’t have offended me if you brought that to my attention! Actually I would have been relieved knowing that I wasn’t the only one experiencing headaches from that, haha ,XD Maybe I can change it to dark purple or gray, or something? I guess something dark or neutral will be best. Ah, thanks, and it’s okay! It’s hard to remember those days for everyone, ahah ,XD …

TaffyKitty12

… The estore will be having an all-things-vampire sale on my day, pfft XD Ah, and thanks for understanding… ‘^^ It’d be fun to talk more often, but I’m afraid it’s just hard for me to find good times to chat nowadays, ahah :( It’s difficult because my online college has VERY strict deadlines, and I get almost no time off… believe it or not, I’m only off a total of four weeks a year ,XD (I only get a one week break every four months, except for around Christmas, when I have two weeks off ,XD) And then whenever I’m not so busy with work, I’m either busy with family things or am trying to catch up on my hobbies (which I have little time for these days), or something, eheh ‘^^ But I hope and plan to talk with you more often over the summer, until I get really busy again in the fall!! I felt really bad for practically disappearing at the end of last year :,( Aww :( I’m so sorry you thought I was ignoring you! DX I can certainly promise that wasn’t the case!!…

TaffyKitty12

… I do feel really bad for not getting around to that stuff I promised you I’d do last week, but truth be told, I really didn’t have much time to be on here at all then, ahah DX I thought I’d have a lot more free time, but things didn’t pan out :,( Alas, that’s usually how it is with most schoolweeks now… I don’t ever know exactly how busy I’ll be until I actually begin working on my assignments ‘^^ I will be busy this week, too, but I WILL reply to your ShareCenter pics as soon as possible!! I dunno if this’ll moderate before the end of the day or not, ahah, but I really hope to at least BEGIN my response sometime tonight (Tuesday) ,XD And I meant it this time! I’m so sorry for having kept you waiting! DX
              But yes, please Alex, don’t ever worry about me ignoring you or being angry with you or anything! :( If I’m ever slow to reply and don’t keep a promise, it’s almost always gonna be because I’m busy!! To be honest, it’s just hard for me…

TaffyKitty12

… to having so many good, strong friendships at once, ahah… I’ve really only ever had one or two very close friends at a time, before we all started growing closer on the Newz ‘^^ I’m very glad to have so many friends now (you guys mean the world to me!! ^-^ <3) but sometimes I get overwhelmed with trying to keep up with everyone the same, especially since not everyone is on the Newz anymore… and I guess it doesn’t help that I’m an introvert and now really busy, either… eheh. Unfortunately, it’s just one of the drawbacks of growing up, I guess… life gets crazy and we have more responsibilities ‘^^ Trust me, I would MUCH rather talk on here with you and everyone else than do college work, haha ,XD It’s FAR more fun and enjoyable!! But sadly, I know that’s not really the way things work… if I don’t put my schoolwork first, my parents aren’t gonna be too happy ,XD But yeah, I just hate seeing you worry like that, ahah! DX I can assure you that most—if not all of us—would…

TaffyKitty12

Oops, meant to say “To be honest, it’s just hard for me because I’m not used to… (continue with fourth reply)”

TaffyKitty12

… never ignore you!! We all love talking to you! We’re just old and busy, is all, so we can only talk so much ,XD I’m gonna be turning into a Granny Taffy in no time, at this rate XD (OH! I did reply to Commander earlier, though! :) )
              Haha, did you? XD I’m glad Resolution liked those Dunclyde collages I made! XD Those were so fun to make :,) I love Dunclyde XD Oh yeah! It’d be fun to roleplay the Traffy thing with you, haha! XD Maybe we could do that tomorrow (Wednesday) if you and moonie are all right with it? But I’m good with whatever! Aw, haha XD I’d love to get another Marble Cat and name her “Granite”, but unfortunately that signature is absurdly expensive now, ahah… I just looked it up on ebay to see if someone was selling one with a tag for cheap, but the only listing (a tagless one, too!) was for over $100 :O What in the world?? That used to be like one of the cheapest signatures ,XD That’s disappointing, eheh ‘^^ (Though I did see that some…

TaffyKitty12

…tagless ones recently sold for cheap, so it’s probably just someone trying to get a lot for theirs?) I actually do have a second Signature Marble Cat, but I already adopted her a few years ago (her name is Turtle Tail) ,XD Ooh, unless… I could always find a Marble Cat lookalike plush? That’ll work XD AWW, a drawing of baby Granite would be SO cute!! :,) Let me know if you ever draw that! ;) (Oh! And the real Taffy died in June 2015… I was on vacation then, but my dad was home and discovered she had a jaw tumor :( It was really sad because I was just starting to grow close to her :,( My current cats are an orange tabby named Spencer and a calico named Lily, who we adopted in 2015 and 2016, respectively. We also had a grey tabby named Teddy that we adopted along with Spencer, but he passed away not even a year after we got him, which was tragic :,( ) Oh, haha, yeah! You do seem to like Bella a lot, don’t you? XD I’m glad…

TaffyKitty12

… she has a fan! :) Admittedly, though, I uh… don’t really remember much about Bella at all, ahah… ,XD I think I only ever used her in that “music school” roleplay on here several years ago? Do you happen to have a link to that? I would totally write a mini-bio for her for you! I just gotta remember how I made her, is all ,XD I’m actually really surprised you remembered her, haha, since she’s probably one of my most obscure characters XD I almost totally forgot she EXISTED until you reminded me a couple of weeks ago, pfft ,XD
              ~Anyway, I hope you have a good night, and I look forward to talking with you and moonie tomorrow (Wednesday) night! :)

(Hey there! I’ve read your replies & will try to reply to it soon! Probably not until after the mods finish moderating because I need to do 3 extra typing lessons & I need to hurry because my sister wants to use the PC, since my mom’s laptop broke & now she’s using my sister’s, lol. But see you & Moonie tonight at 8! =D I can’t wait to see you two!)

FoxesRule612

oh my gosh TACKY XDDD beautiful

ilovemoonie

Hey, guys! :) Yay, I’m glad that Wednesday should work for you to chat with us, Alex! :D In that case, I hope to see you guys then around 8:30 central time! ;) I’m excited to have another group chat with you both!! ^-^ Ahh and yeah, like Taffy said, I unfortunately probably shouldn’t stay much past 12:00 this time, ahah, just so that I’ll have time to get some stuff done before I go to bed.. ‘^^ I’m sure we’ll make the most of our time, though! But yeah, as long as all goes well, I look forward to our chat on Wednesday! =)

Alright, sounds good! I CAN’T WAIIIT!!! Yeah, I get that! I need a new sleep schedule so badly, but I JUST CAN’T SLEEP. Last night I went to bed 2 hours early. So 2AM rather than 4AM. XD See ya both soon on Wednesday!! <3 Your friend, Alex

HEY, @ilovemoonie and @TaffyKitty12!!! LOOK DOWN HEEEEEEERRRREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s JUNE! When will be able to do another group chat? =D

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, Alex! Oops, sorry, I didn’t see your comment till now! ‘^^ I haven’t checked this page in a couple of weeks, ahah… ,XD Anyhoo, I will be sure to ask moonie about when we can do a group chat again! Admittedly, I’ll be kind of busy this month (even though we’re not going on a normal vacation this year (which I am still really bummed out about ‘^^) I’ve got quite a few family things going on from now till the beginning of July) eheh, but I’m sure I’ll still be able to do one or two group chats with you guys, as long as moonie’s schedule allows it, too! Maybe we can try to do one in a week or two? I’ll let you know here when we decide on a good day for us!

Comments are closed.