Various psi NEEDED and things for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Various psi NEEDED and things for trade!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  pippa3090 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

bluerose91

Hi all, Here is a list of all the psi i need. I especially need the outdoor ice psi which i am willing to trade very good items for. My list is rated like this: 4: EXTREMELY WANT! 3: I want really really bad. 2: I want a lot. 1: I want. you probably notice that there is not a lot of 4′s. Now for the list:

Frozen fountain, Sig. Penguin- 4.
    Healthy Harvest dining table, Gobbler turkey- 3.
    Batik Loveseat, Batik elephant-3.
    Badger Hill, Badger-4.
    Hidden Hot spring, Golden Pegasus-3
    Red Velvet couch, Red velvet bunny- 2
    Capricorn window, capricorn- 2
    Nutty Converor belt, Signature Chipmunk- 2
    Shimmering Star lamp- green shimmer snake, 2
    Bobin Robin Jukebox- Robin, 3
    Magical Meadow Bed-2C
    Cozy log hideaway- purple fawn- 2
    Musical ice box- ice fawn- 3
    outback elevator- koala- 2
    friendly forest window- 2
    capricorn window-2
    log lodge pool-2
    signature deer psi-4

Thats all for now. I also need any signature items, (ESPECIALLY the signature exclusive fire place and regal rugs!), the classic game room theme or anything that would match that theme, or 1000 kinzcash coins.
    I wont write a list of all the items i have because it would take to long but i have the following:
    exclusives, rares (i have mostly rares), psi’s, valued, cars, clothing & more.

Please state what item(s) you have for trade, and ill try to get back to you so we can trade items! thanks for your time and i hope we can trade soon!

abislu1

Um I dont know if it can go outside or not.Right the second Im looking for clothes or PSIs.

bluerose91

Ok can you trade right now? i typed this at 6:12. i will be in blue zone trading room once you reply if you can trade right now =)

cutieny2008

Hey! I have the Daisy Pig PSI (Daisy Flower Bed.) It’s not on your list either, but I just got in the TR, didn’t really want it for myself (thought it’d make a decent trading item) so… IDK, would you be interested?

bluerose91

Thank you for your offer but i dont think i need that item right now. =)

abislu1

Hmmmmm I know this isnt on your list but are you intrested in the frosty fireplace.

bluerose91

Can the fireplace go outside? i think i would be interested; what do you want in return?

Anonymous

do you need the Brown Dog PSI or the psi idk what animal it is, but it’s something like, white super fluffy sofa????

bluerose91

Sorry dont need that. Thanks though =)

ladygaudiel

Hi i have the classic game room wallpaper and kc coin. PLMK

bluerose91

I’d like the kc coin please! what would you like in return? and i have the wallpaper already thank you, though! When can we trade? i can do the same times as listed above

hi there! i do have the signature exclusive fireplace if you need. that. i’m looking for PSI, or signature PSI. i can add for signature. PLMKSNOL

bluerose91

Awesome, i really really need the fireplace! i dont have sig psi i dont think, but i am constantly trading so i will look out for some. i have psi though and a bunch of valued,rare etc. if your interested. when can we trade? i am free today and tommorow, anytime before 5:30 eastern time. thanks! PLMKS!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.