WACKY FOR TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WACKY FOR TRADE!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  123ABC 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Goldstar2

adama123 wrote on 2012-08-17 at 07:48 PM

Post offers here!

Adama- would you still like to trade the Spot of Tea Slide for the Sundae Making Machine and Wings? LMK if we’re still doing this :)

Goldstar2

adama123 wrote on 2012-08-18 at 10:16 AM

Kittensrule- no thanks sorry. What swing and slide do you have? Maybe I can offer something else :)
      Mislev- sorry I would need priceless for it.
      Golstar- could you let me think about it? My brother says that you should add something but I don’t know. Do you have the new year van?

Im not sure I do, I’ll try to get it though :) Anything else you need?

adama123

Kittensrule- no thanks sorry. What swing and slide do you have? Maybe I can offer something else :)

Mislev- sorry I would need priceless for it.

Golstar- could you let me think about it? My brother says that you should add something but I don’t know. Do you have the new year van?

mislev

adama… i have elephant hat and shoes, lion hat, hippo hat, or pink ears….plmk
      thanx
      mislev

kittensrule

I would give you scuba flippers, rock boots, purple tee, bubble blower hat, a slide or a swing for wacky. Or depending on what it is, you can pick two of these or 3. (i also have psi) PLMK!!!

KR :)

Goldstar2

adama123 wrote on 2012-08-17 at 07:48 PM

Post offers here!

Adama- would you still like to trade the Spot of Tea Slide for the Sundae Making Machine and Wings? LMK if we’re still doing this :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.