Wacky jeans for trade here!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Wacky jeans for trade here!!!

This topic contains 60 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-10-11 at 06:45 PM

LMK :)

Hi there! Can I ask you a question? I have recently got hacked, which is 100% true, and my Wacky Jeans got taken. I swear I am not a scammer this really happened. Dou you think I could have Wacky? I have torn, slips, shuts, and rock jacket. I think I have some PSI if you are interted. I am not a scammer, so LMK if you need any of these things. I need my Wacky back, it took 5 years for me to find it. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!
    Thanks so much and LMK asap!

~*ABC~*

womack24

Let me know which three you want and its a deal

womack24 wrote on 2012-10-16 at 06:48 PM

yes I have that won

How many things can I choose? I like a few things LOL.

Purple Gem PSI
      Plumpy
      Full Rock (I don’t think I need shuts but it depends on another trade.)

womack24

yes I have that won

womack24 wrote on 2012-10-13 at 06:42 PM

I have all the gemstone pets and most of the candy pets, also sun fox car, seaspray dolphin sub, wolf car, polka dot cow piano, rainfrog orchid bath, petal giraffe and skunk items. I also have plumpy, full rock, cloud wings and spins. PLMK thanks!!!

Do you have the purple gemstone dog PSI?

womack24

I have all the gemstone pets and most of the candy pets, also sun fox car, seaspray dolphin sub, wolf car, polka dot cow piano, rainfrog orchid bath, petal giraffe and skunk items. I also have plumpy, full rock, cloud wings and spins. PLMK thanks!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.