Walls & Floors Needed!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Walls & Floors Needed!!!!!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  OceanStar 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

OceanStar wrote on 2012-06-08 at 02:39 PM

I am looking for— Himalayan Forest Walls and Floors, Mountainous Grassland Walls and Floors, Sahara Desert Walls and Floors, Sunny Savannah Walls and Floors, Sparkling Gem walls and Floors, Swampland Walls and Floors, Temperate Forest Walls and Floors, Tropical Forest Walls and Floors. PLMK if you have these!!!!!! Thanks!!

Hey Ocean,
    I’ve got the gem walls LMK offer

loue354

OceanStar wrote on 2012-06-09 at 10:54 AM

Jewels- great, what are you looking for? LMK =)
      Loue- I will check around, see what i have =)

OK THANKS OCEANSTAR….JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE….THANKS

ferretfriend

Ocean,

I’m looking for rockerz stuff which I would most definately add for. Do you have any?

if not, meet me in the trading room blue, K?

OceanStar

Jewels- great, what are you looking for? LMK =)

Loue- I will check around, see what i have =)

loue354

OceanStar wrote on 2012-06-09 at 06:41 AM

Ferret- I could give you the Spree security desk, and a…. I don’t know, I’ll have to check. I’ll get back to you later =)
      Loue- what kind of things are you looking for? signature PSI, regular, e-store, exclusives… LMK and I’ll see what I have =)

I LIKE SIGNATURE, ESTORE AND NEWER PET ITEMS…..IF YOU COULD LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE THAT WOULD BE GREAT….THANKS

jewels250

Hi! I have lots of different walls/floors. Out of the ones your looking for I have ; Tropical dry forest walls/floor, Temperate forest walls/floor, Tropical rainforest walls/floor, gem floor and Whimsical walls/floor. LMK Thanks,

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.