Walls & Floors Needed!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Walls & Floors Needed!!!!!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  OceanStar 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

OceanStar wrote on 2012-06-08 at 02:39 PM

I am looking for— Himalayan Forest Walls and Floors, Mountainous Grassland Walls and Floors, Sahara Desert Walls and Floors, Sunny Savannah Walls and Floors, Sparkling Gem walls and Floors, Swampland Walls and Floors, Temperate Forest Walls and Floors, Tropical Forest Walls and Floors. PLMK if you have these!!!!!! Thanks!!

Hey Ocean,
    I’ve got the gem walls LMK offer

jewels250

They are not making more? R U sure? That’s too bad. I like them a lot.

loue354

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-09 at 09:26 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-09 at 07:31 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-09 at 07:18 PM

OceanStar wrote on 2012-06-09 at 10:54 AM
      Jewels- great, what are you looking for? LMK =)
      Loue- I will check around, see what i have =)

Oh well since it’s just paper and flooring I think a psi would be a fair trade. Could you tell me which ones you have? Thanks,
      JEWELS

SOME OF THE WALLS AND FLOORS THAT OCEANSTAR ARE FROM RETIRED SIGNATURE ENDANGERED PETS AND ARE NOT THAT EASY TO FIND….JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW….GOOD LUCK TRADING JEWELS!!!!

I know that LOL!!! I have every Endangered pet they have released so far! It’s just that after decorating a “wilderness or forest” type room over and over it gets a little old, why else would my wallpaper/flooring still be sitting in my dock unused. I’m out of ideas!!! Might as well let someone who wants it have it Besides it’s not like a reg. item she can reuse or trade, cause once it’s on her walls it’s there for good! That’s just my humble opinion, thanks for the warning though.
      JEWELS

WOW YOU ARE VERY LUCKY…..I ONLY HAVE ONE OR TWO OF THEM….AND IT IS A DRAG THAT THEY ARE NOT HAVING ANYMORE ENDANGERED SIGNATURE PETS…..

jewels250

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-09 at 07:31 PM

Oh well since it’s just paper and flooring I think a psi would be a fair trade. Could you tell me which ones you have? Thanks,
      JEWELS

SOME OF THE WALLS AND FLOORS THAT OCEANSTAR ARE FROM RETIRED SIGNATURE ENDANGERED PETS AND ARE NOT THAT EASY TO FIND….JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW….GOOD LUCK TRADING JEWELS!!!!

I know that LOL!!! I have every Endangered pet they have released so far! It’s just that after decorating a “wilderness or forest” type room over and over it gets a little old, why else would my wallpaper/flooring still be sitting in my dock unused. I’m out of ideas!!! Might as well let someone who wants it have it Besides it’s not like a reg. item she can reuse or trade, cause once it’s on her walls it’s there for good! That’s just my humble opinion, thanks for the warning though.

JEWELS

loue354

JEWELS

jewels250

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.