WANT OLD HALLOWEEN OR CHRISTMAS ITEMS? click here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WANT OLD HALLOWEEN OR CHRISTMAS ITEMS? click here!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  mislev 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

sparkless

<p>Yep! i have 2009 halloween bed, and all 2010 costumes! Plus a few Christmas things! And yes I have the rare costumes that did not come back in 2011!
    </p>

rat50

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-02 at 05:17 PM

rat50 wrote on 2012-08-02 at 05:14 PM
      what would you want? I have a Rockinz mohawk, trading card hat and pants, rainbow clown afro thing (i dont know what its called), full bee outfit (shirt, antennae, pants, and shoes), rhinestone jeans, balloon darts zip up hoody, gladiator helmet, and pink polo stripe tee… also road trip hat and shirt in pink and red.

I would trade it for the Pink Stripe Polo Tee. LMK. :D

ok will you trade over kinzpost? that would be easier ..my user is rat50 so add me and send it and ill send you the shirt. okayy :D

sonici

shellzcuda wrote on 2012-08-02 at 08:58 AM

sonici wrote on 2012-08-02 at 08:50 AM

sparkless wrote on 2012-08-01 at 07:47 PM
      Yep! i have 2009 halloween bed, and all 2010 costumes! Plus a few Christmas things! And yes I have the rare costumes that did not come back in 2011!

I Need Your Halloween Bed And What 2010 Costumes?? Oh Ill Be Gone Almost All Day Today I Have Looong Gone Retired Exlusives And LOTS Of Clothes
      **~**Sonici**~**

Hi Sonici,
      Do you have the blue dragster or the elephant statue?
      Thanks,
      Shell

No Sorry! But What I DO Have Is
      Magic Carpet
      Ice Cream Tree
      Propeller Plane
      Sparkle Plant
      Ribbons And Bows Tree
      Blue Farm Tractor
      Webkinz Day Count Down
      And I Think I Have Some More Exclusives I Hate Trading These Cuz I Wanna Have A Big Collection! LOLOL!!!

**~**Sonici**~**

rat50 wrote on 2012-08-02 at 05:14 PM

what would you want? I have a Rockinz mohawk, trading card hat and pants, rainbow clown afro thing (i dont know what its called), full bee outfit (shirt, antennae, pants, and shoes), rhinestone jeans, balloon darts zip up hoody, gladiator helmet, and pink polo stripe tee… also road trip hat and shirt in pink and red.

I would trade it for the Pink Stripe Polo Tee. LMK. :D

rat50

rat50 wrote on 2012-08-02 at 04:53 PM

i want full red ninja and vampire !!!!! what do you want?

Hey, Rat! I have the Red Ninja Costume, minus the shoes and hood. What would you have for this?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.