Want pink bunny ears? Go here!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Want pink bunny ears? Go here!!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  cece945 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

summergal

<p>Hey! I have pink bunny ears and they are for trade. I’m looking for new PSI or shuts. I will tell my user if anyone makes an offer. I am usually on light blue in KinzChat Plus but if you want to trade, tell me what time and we can meet up!
    </p>

mineturtle

hey! iv been looking for bunny ears for SUCH a long time! i have shuts, and i am willing to trade them, so replie me back if you wanna trade! :)

kittensrule

i have unicorn PSI or signature Tuxedo cat PSI! PLMK!

KR

Goldstar2

summergal wrote on 2012-07-31 at 05:41 PM

Hey! I have pink bunny ears and they are for trade. I’m looking for new PSI or shuts. I will tell my user if anyone makes an offer. I am usually on light blue in KinzChat Plus but if you want to trade, tell me what time and we can meet up!

Hey I need them! I have a carefree cushion(melody puppy) batwing chair, lap it up pool, leafy lounger, muddy mire….you can have two or three of these :) if you don’t want any just tell me and I’ll make another list ^.^

cece945

summergal wrote on 2012-07-31 at 05:41 PM

Hey! I have pink bunny ears and they are for trade. I’m looking for new PSI or shuts. I will tell my user if anyone makes an offer. I am usually on light blue in KinzChat Plus but if you want to trade, tell me what time and we can meet up!

Hi I have beachside gazebo and shuts (not sure) lmk!

I just traded my new psi for signature I have shuts but I’m not sure I want to trade them… Is there anything else you would like???

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.