Want Sera and Foundation Bear Plushies

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Want Sera and Foundation Bear Plushies

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  guamgirl 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

JRS1

Does anybody have Sera the Mermaid (from the Adventure Park) Plush or the Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear? The bear has a kind of tye dyed look to it. If you have either, or both, of these available for trade, please let me know. Thanks!

JRS1

FOREST – The Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear and the Black Bear Cub are different. I have the Black Bear Cub already, but thanks for looking and posting. The Foundation Bear is/was a Webkinz Cares Prize. It is sort of a Tye Dye color(s) and has the Webkinz Cares logo (dog with heart) on it.

guamgirl

JRS1- No problem asking at all, I sent the PSF your way, I like to help when I can. Are you looking for any other things, let me know (I don’t have double of the old much sought after items like plumpy, emo etc) but if I have doubles of something you might be looking for I am always willing to share? :)

forest85

hey I don’t know what the foundation bear is but I have the black bear cub plush. is that what you are looking for?? PLMK forest85

JRS1

GUAM – I have a favor to ask. I hate asking for anything since you’ve already been so good as to send me the Sera plush, but I noticed you have a Pumpkin Puppy. I’ve been looking for the PSF for awhile now with no luck. When you get a chance could you send me one Trickier Treats? It is so cute and I want to put it in my Halloween fridge. I would really appreciate it. If you ever need anything let me know. Thanks!

JRS1

GUAM – I got the Sera plush! Thanks again!! I already had a place all picked out for it; in my purple goldfish’s room. My fish, Dory, is very happy. She was getting a little lonely so wanted another undersea gal like herself to keep her company. :) I really enjoyed looking at your page on WW. Your rooms and your pets are great! My favorite is the Winged Tiger named “Captain Sully.” After the pilot Sullenberger, it is perfect, I love it!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.