WARM RIVER SPA FOR TRADE!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WARM RIVER SPA FOR TRADE!!!!

This topic contains 34 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  sonici 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

sonici wrote on 2012-08-26 at 02:59 PM

I Would Like Other Lakes, Ponds,Plumpy And Shuts (Ill Add For Shuts And Plumpy) :) THANKS!! **~**Sonici**~**

Sorry, I dont have your items. But i have ancient civilization side table and palace princess couch up for trade.

guest112232

sonici wrote on 2012-08-26 at 05:09 PM

Hey Everyone Do You Have Plumpy/Shuts (I Will Add For Them GARUNTEED)
      @Chihuaualuver~ No Thanks I Dont Need Them But Thanks So Much For The Offer! :)
      @Ferret Freind~ No I Dont, Thanks Though!! ;)
      @Goldstar~ Ok! Ill Wait For Your Items! :) Thanks!
      @Guest112232~ Me Too When I Saw I Was Like I HAVE To Have It! LOL Luckily She Liked My Superbed! Which Items Do You Have?
      **~**Sonici**~**

Hm I don’t know I will have to get on my account and see I know I have a completed crystal falls and a retired exculsive pool

Goldstar2

Okay, Here we go :D

Endangered Island Getaway(NGO)
      Luxury Hot Tub
      Wild Game Gourmet BBQ (Endangered Signature)
      Webkinz W Pond (Long Retired Exclusvie)
      Pig Paradise Lake?

And Others, LMK

sonici

Hey Everyone Do You Have Plumpy/Shuts (I Will Add For Them GARUNTEED)

@Chihuaualuver~ No Thanks I Dont Need Them But Thanks So Much For The Offer! :)

@Ferret Freind~ No I Dont, Thanks Though!! ;)

@Goldstar~ Ok! Ill Wait For Your Items! :) Thanks!

@Guest112232~ Me Too When I Saw I Was Like I HAVE To Have It! LOL Luckily She Liked My Superbed! Which Items Do You Have?

**~**Sonici**~**

Goldstar2

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-26 at 04:25 PM

sonici wrote on 2012-08-26 at 02:59 PM
      I Would Like Other Lakes, Ponds,Plumpy And Shuts (Ill Add For Shuts And Plumpy) :) THANKS!! **~**Sonici**~**

Ooh, I like that psI :) I believe I have a few of your wants, will have to check ;)

I’ll post In a moment, I do have a few things that you might recall as “interesting” LOL C:

guest112232

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-08-26 at 04:34 PM

HEY EVERYONE! :) i have rock jacket (the one that comes with shuts),signature sundae station, and signature cocoa café booth, wings, amanda panda chest, and plumpys desk, plumpys chair, artes clock, stone washed jeans,the 2011 touring van,city street slide for trade i really need some points plmk if u want to trade!! :)

Hi I want your sundae station I only have 400 points though I can add

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.