Was this a good trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Was this a good trade?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 11 years ago.

• Author

I traded a take flight super bed and a tasteful and tasty tea set (rare) for a strike a posing plant was this a good trade?

Ok going to ask again but I traded a mystic eye lamp and a little lamb bed (I have 2 so it was no problem) for a vampire bed and a neo gothic wallpaper was it fair ( I love the items I just want to know if it was fair)

Yeah that was a good trade I just traded one of my slides for a cloud adventure hat and dress :)

Alpine, a good trade is a happy trade. Were you happy with what you got? If yes, then it was a good trade. ~Be the fudge

I totally agree. I usually trade items for others that I don’t have yet. If the other person gets the better item(s), that’s ok, I got something new. That’s good enough for me.

Narnian100

Hey guys I traded my promo Tyranical rex slied for a Water Dog falls spi and Coco Power shower psi. Was that a good trade? I really wanted the Water Dog falls and I like the Coco power shower.

dogfish

Hi, two are still available, the plant is retired, so I’d say yes. I would do that trade. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.