WE NEED TO FIND THE WILD WATERMELON SHIRT RECIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives WE NEED TO FIND THE WILD WATERMELON SHIRT RECIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  ldd2001 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hrsgrl10

bri wrote on 2012-07-15 at 03:21 PM

EVERYONE! LETS TRY TO FIND THE WILD WATERMELON SHIRT RECIPE

WOW Cannot Believe that no one has figured this out yet! Hope someone gets it Soon! I would Help but I have Very Low Kinzcash At the Moment :( Good Luck!

~HrsGrl

bri

SMN wrote on 2012-07-16 at 09:34 AM

Can i help? I have 20,000 KC. -Stringsmusicnotes

yes, you can help too. We need all the help.

christinekc

sorry, i dont know the wild watermelon shirt recipe. but i do have a idea for the neon tu-tu!!!!!!!!! so i saw someone post on a forum that somebody at plumpy’s place asked about the neon tu-tu,and plumpy said it was a blast from the past! i had to figure out what this meant so i went to the kinz style outlet and read every discreption of every item and the black vest said a blast from the past! 1 down, 2 to go! hope this helps you guys! just wanted to get the word out!

from,
      christinekc

ifoliver

bri wrote on 2012-07-15 at 08:42 PM

Well I thought it was in it because it said it on another forum. He said that he got the wild watermelon shirt but he forgot the two missing items, but he knows the sundress is in it

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the LAST TIME the sundress is NOT in IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the real recipe: red tee, something kinzville academy related and somthing white. DONT waste time doing that! Just allow it to add up to 90 but double the resale value and it adds up to 180

SMN

bri wrote on 2012-07-16 at 09:19 AM

Maybe we should ask Plumpy for the recipe.

I allready asked plumpy. I almost ot the WWS in trading but the computer crashed. =( -SMN

SMN

Can i help? I have 20,000 KC. -Stringsmusicnotes

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.