Webkinz building kits for FREE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz building kits for FREE!

This topic contains 188 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  readingrocks 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hey everyone! Is there a building kit that you want that is either deluxe so you can’t get it, or you just don’t have enough friends to finish it? Just tell me which one you want and your username and I can make it for you! Please don’t ask for all of them though, only one at a time.
    Also, please check out my trading forum to see if you are interested in anything off my trade list and of course to see if you have anything on my wish list ;)
    ♫Lamb♥Tyler♫

I can help with building kits too Lamb. So if you get too overwhelmed, let me know what you need made. @ ancharlina. I have an extra and since you were the first to ask, I will send it to you. ~mom~

LambTyler

Thanks mom! At the moment though I think I’m good. Thanks for sending that one to ancharilina, I felt so bad that I didn’t have it. Cehgirl – It would be helpful if you requested a certain building kit you wanted so I could make it for you. Thanks, LT

cehgirl

Hi! I have all the building kits, but am in need of more friends. My Webkinz user is the same user as on here. Thanks! ~YataStar~ (aka cehgirl)

chillylily

Hey LambTyler :D ! I don’t need any building kits but I just wanted to let you know that I’m in WW every day so I can help you finish kits if you want :D .

LambTyler

Yes and I appreciate all the things you have been sending me to help me finish these ;) LT

ancharlina

Do you happen to have a gingerbread house building kit? i wasn’t deluxe until after they “retired” it. My WWID is ancharlina :)

LambTyler

No sorry I don’t have any extras of those. LT

Gracie10294

Crystal falls! Lol please. This is girls rule122345 to

LambTyler

Sure! The bug ones will take some time though ;) LT

Gracie10294

That’s ok :) thank you

crissy135

What are the bug ones? Can you build a bug? does it do anything? Let me know!

chillylily

I think LambTyler meant big ones. P.S. I’m leaving for camp tommorow(Sunday) so I won’t be in WW or WKN for a few days. Bye! :D ~Crazy for Camp

LambTyler

Wow I never even noticed that typo. LOL. Yes I meant big ones not bug ones. I hope you enjoy your camp lily!! LT

bgos

Can I have one, it doesn’t matter which one, but please? My user name is bgos

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.