Webkinz building kits for FREE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz building kits for FREE!

This topic contains 188 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  readingrocks 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hey everyone! Is there a building kit that you want that is either deluxe so you can’t get it, or you just don’t have enough friends to finish it? Just tell me which one you want and your username and I can make it for you! Please don’t ask for all of them though, only one at a time.
    Also, please check out my trading forum to see if you are interested in anything off my trade list and of course to see if you have anything on my wish list ;)
    ♫Lamb♥Tyler♫

jaws2013

lamb, do you have any unfilled requests for Rickety Haunted Cottages, i have a couple i can donate…jami912

LambTyler

Hi! I actually have a bunch of haunted house kits and no one has really been asking for them recently, so I don’t need them, but you can send if you want. LT

Misty900

HAUTED HOUSE KIT! My username is: MistyPuppy17

elsun6

Hi Lamb! Thanks so much for the cottage! I sent you a couple gifts off of your old trade list, I hope you still needed them. You have great stuff on your list-hope we can trade in the future!

LambTyler

Your welcome! And thanks for the items, but you didn’t have to send anything back! LT

cutie135

Hey Lamb! We never ever have enough time to catch up so before I do anything else today I am sending you this note:) Sooooo- I have three rickety buildings done that I will send to you to give away. I will also start getting your dog food too! Send a note if you see me on WW ok? I have something I want you to look for for me in your trading please! Thanks crissy135

LambTyler

Hey Cutie!! Send me whatever building kits you want! And that’s great about the foods, but don’t feel obliged to send anything. Sorry I haven’t really been able to talk in WW, I’ve been super busy LOL. See you later! Lamb

crazy011

HI could you send me a rickety cottage? Thanks! ~crazy011~

LambTyler

Yes I can! Is your user crazy011?

Atomton

Hi Lamb, do you still need the Lurking Lagoon? If so I got you covered. Could I have a different POTM item for it? LMK ok!-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.