Webkinz building kits for FREE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz building kits for FREE!

This topic contains 188 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  readingrocks 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hey everyone! Is there a building kit that you want that is either deluxe so you can’t get it, or you just don’t have enough friends to finish it? Just tell me which one you want and your username and I can make it for you! Please don’t ask for all of them though, only one at a time.
    Also, please check out my trading forum to see if you are interested in anything off my trade list and of course to see if you have anything on my wish list ;)
    ♫Lamb♥Tyler♫

foxstar2000

do you have the home made hot air balloon? pleaesee and thank you!! user on WW: Foxstar2000

Gracie10294

Mom, do you have an extra gingerbread house kit. :) if you do, plmk sorry if my other post/comment gone through. :) Gracie

LambTyler

Yes I will build you one!

Gracie10294

Mom, do you have an extra gingerbread house kit? Plmk :) Gracie

puppyluver13

We’re friends on webkinz from when you sent me the watermelons (thank you so much for them!!!!!!!!!!!!) I’ll send you something in return for them. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

crissy135

puppylover13- send me a friend request and I am happy to send you the Moonberry machine- for some reason I can’t even see your post on this page……glad to share and hope you like it! crissy135 (my UN)

belle81502

can i get the moonberry one please you dont need to make it if you are busy and do you want anything in return my user name is Belle815

LambTyler

Do you still need a moon berry kit? If so I will build it for you! If anyone else needs a building kit and I haven’t replied to them yes can they please post under here? Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.