Webkinz Fashion! Really super cute clothes!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Webkinz Fashion! Really super cute clothes!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  elephantblue2000 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

craftfun

elephantblue2000 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 04:29 PM

I will do any kind of style! If you want a clothing recipe piece in your outfit, I know a lot so just tell me this info: Boy or girl What kind of webkinz pet What kind of style they have Do you want a clothing recipe in your outfit I am hiring!

Hi! can I work here? I have some really good ideas!

msc41501

hey elephant blue2000, um are you still working for me? i’m msc41501 you answered my test for the tie die puppy, i havent heard back from you……..

:(

TheWebkinzWarrior wrote on 2012-11-11 at 06:11 PM

Hi! I’d like a really cute fall look for my webkinz black cat, Lucy! I have a LOT of clothes so pretty much anything that is in the Kinzstyle outlet I have, as well as tons others so I don’t think I need to give you a budget!
      Thanks!
      TWW

Okay so I have made a 2 different outfits for you! One has a clothing machine recipe in it.

Studded low top sneakers, beige toque, Bright spies trench coat ( Dark shades, cowboy hat, wing tip shoes)

Lightweight striped top, purple denim jeans, lemon lime sash, High cut runners

Thanks for asking!! Come again if ever need help!

craftfun wrote on 2012-11-11 at 04:50 PM

I will do any kind of style! If you want a clothing recipe piece in your outfit, I know a lot so just tell me this info: Boy or girl What kind of webkinz pet What kind of style they have Do you want a clothing recipe in your outfit I am hiring!

Take this test:

a outfit for a girl going to a movie theater. 600 kc
      and and outfit for a boy going to a movie theater. 500 kc

Hi! I’d like a really cute fall look for my webkinz black cat, Lucy! I have a LOT of clothes so pretty much anything that is in the Kinzstyle outlet I have, as well as tons others so I don’t think I need to give you a budget!

Thanks!

TWW

craftfun

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.