Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,839 replies, has 194 voices, and was last updated by  RandaPanda523 3 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

Hey everyone! It’s been A LONG time since I’ve been on the forums. Internet is running slow, and I’ve been busy with ‘skull’. You’ll only recognize that word only if you’ve watched Winnie the Pooh Bear. I’m sorry I haven’t been on much lately. I’ve had a lot of tests with school work. I’m a Christian, so there’s going to be a Good Friday service at our church soon. I have only a few submissions new the to the ShareCenter. I accidentally put my Cotton Candy Fennec Fox in the T-Shirt entries. Whoops! It was suppose to be in the Fan Art thing. anyways, here is my crappy-didn’t have that much time entries. (Webkinz T-Shirt): https://share.ganzworld.com/tshirtdesign?id=40984 (Cotton Candy Fennec Fox): https://share.ganzworld.com/tshirtdesign?id=40985 (Cupcake Fennec Fox) https://share.ganzworld.com/tshirtdesign?id=40986 (Doughnut Fennex Fox) https://share.ganzworld.com/tshirtdesign?id=40986 Hmm, I did another one, but I guess it didn’t go through. I re-put it in the SC. This time, in the FanArt gallery. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I’ll try to be on more again like I was before.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

It’s okay, MLP! No need to apologize! Everyone gets busy at some point in time, after all! (I’ve even been kind of busy myself :P I’m going to be pretty busy during the upcoming next few days because of Easter and all) It’s nice seeing you here again! :) Cute t-shirt designs, nice job on them! :D ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hey MLP! It’s okay! We all get busy, so there’s no need to apologize! I’ve been kind of busy as well lately, and therefore haven’t been able to come on as much as I’d like to. So again, it’s fine! Aw, I really like your T-shirt designs! The Cupcake and Doughnut Fennec Foxes are especially cute! ^_^ Great job with them! I hope you have a great day, MLP! :)

Thanks ilovemoonie and Taffy! I DIDN’T NOTICE THAT THEY WERE CROOKED! D: D: D: Thanks! I had one more fennec fox, but I didn’t submit that one even though everyone might’ve really liked it.

FoxesRule612

Hi, everyone!! I haven’t been on here in about….4 months or so! That’s because WebkinzNewz has been blocked by the router for school reasons. =/ I hope it gets unblocked soon. Since I’m on vacation and the hotel has internet, I can get on here. I’m about to leave the hotel though. See you later! =(

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, FoxesRule! Nice to see you again! :D It’s okay! Emi told me that you haven’t been able to get on… we’ve all really missed here on the forums, but I completely understand! School is important to focus on, and I understand if you’re not able to come back on for a little bit. However, I look forward to when you are able to come back on, though, it would be awesome to talk to you more again!! In the meantime, I hope you have a nice day (and vacation), FoxesRule, and hope to see you again sometime soon!!

ilovemoonie

HI there, FoxesRule!! It’s good to see you on here again! :) Oh, it’s okay! I heard that you haven’t been able to get on lately…I’ve missed seeing you on here, but I totally understand! School is important to do, so it’s okay if you aren’t able to come on for a bit. I look forward to when you can, though! Until then, I hope you have a great day, and vacation, and I hope to see you on more soon, FoxesRule! :)

Hey FoxesRule! It’s soo nice to see you again! My older sister is a huge fan of your username btw. She watches Sonic the Hedgehog a lot and loves Tails! No problem! I haven’t been on here for about a month! Oh no, HOTELS!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how tortuing that can be. =P I just got home from a vacation that was lame a few weeks ago. =P And yeah, I know how busy life can get. You don’t want to know how upset my pet was when I got back on Webkinz. I hope you have a fun, and safe trip!

SnowFox15

Hey there, FoxesRule! It’s so great to see you on here again, even if it isn’t for that long! Aw, that kinda stinks, I hope that it gets unblocked soon, too! But, hey, school is more important than Webkinz Newz, as much as we love it. =) I hope to see you around here more pretty soon! We’ve all been missing you. How is everything going for you? I hope you’ve been doing well. I’ve been doing pretty well lately, but I’m pretty busy with school and dance and such. Talk to you later!

anon55

I do not appreciate the ‘changes’ from Ganz to Webkinz. Monthly 3,000 transfer is not an option.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

This option will be added soon. You can also call Ganz eStore (1-888-818-8770) to have your points automatically deposited to the Webkinz World account of your choice.

Fracktail

Now that there’s a new page, I’m gonna open my Character Q&As now! Basically people can just send in questions about my dumb characters (Poseidon, Jazzy, Blossom, and Helix), and I’ll answer them with an in-character response. Also, although I only listed my main four dudes, if you have a question for any minor characters (i.e. Bluesy, Libby, Fluff, etc.), I’ll also answer them (just not in-character). You can ask about personal preferences, stories, character relationships/interactions, whatever – it’s all fair game! (Oh, and if you want to do one of these for your own characters, go right ahead! I’d just advise putting it on a newer page when it comes so that things don’t get cluttered.) Have fun!

Hey Fracktail! That sounds awesome! If you don’t mind, I’ll go ahead and ask a few questions… *Questions For Helix: What is your favorite thing about mayonnaise? (Flavor, texture, etc.) Also, if mayonnaise didn’t exist, what would you do? *Questions for Blossom: What is the climate like in Berryfield? (Is it often hot or cold, dry or humid?) Also, what do you like most about archaeology? *Question for Poseidon, Jazzy, Blossom, and Helix: Do you prefer sweet, sour, spicy, bitter, or salty foods?

TaffyKitty12

Awesome, this sounds really fun! :D If it’s okay with you, I think I’ll ask some questions: Question for Jazzy: Just out of curiosity, how did you come up with pizzaghetti? Question for Poseidon/Helix: How is your guys relationship? Do you get along well, or prefer to stay away from one another? Question for Blossom: How often would you estimate that you go on adventures? (And, if you don’t mind, I also have a quick question about Fluff, how were her relationships with your ‘main’ character’s? (If this is too tricky to answer or if this is too much, it’s okay, you don’t have to answer it!)

Fracktail

Question for Jazzy: Just out of curiosity, how did you come up with pizzaghetti?

A: Well, to be honest it was originally just cause I dropped some spaghetti in the wrong place and played it off as an accident, heheh. But then I realized it actually wasn’t that bad, when you force yourself to eat a whole slice! It’s…an acquired taste. ..But that doesn’t mean it’s bad! The saltiness of the pizza goes great with some cooked spaghetti. Floppy and salty and good. You should try it sometime!

Fracktail

Question for Poseidon: How is your relationship with Helix?
            A: Oh, uh…Helix is…something. I’m definitely not a fan of how loud and in-your-face he is…he doesn’t have very much in the way of social skills…plus there’s that whole bit about him being a destructive menace. I prefer to keep away from Helix if I can, but I guess I don’t have anything…personal, against him? He’s not quite as grating as Blossom personality-wise…he’s just kinda weird and pathetic. I almost feel bad for him. (Not enough to justify anything he does, mind you.)

Fracktail

Question for Helix: How is your relationship with Poseidon?
            A: Nyehh, Poseidon? A snooty one, he is. So smart, he thinks he is! But smart he is nyot. Nyeheh! Almost endearing, though, I find him. In a sorry sort of way. If so judgmental he was nyot, stand to talk to him I could. Fun to bother though, he is! Nyeheheheh!

Fracktail

Question for Blossom: How often would you estimate that you go on adventures?

A: How often? Ha-HA! Why, a better question would be how often am I not on an adventure. My life is a constant rollercoaster of traveling and daring escapades! Why, just right now I’m…well, I’m not anywhere special now. But that’s only because Helix didn’t want to get his fur wet in the rain. Pity. If I had it my way, I would-

Helix: Nyeh, slander that is! Our expedition we cancelled because you were afraid of the thunderstorm.

Blossom: *sputters* Bwhat?! Me, afraid? Why, I’ve never heard something more ridiculous in my life. Besides, it was only for safety precautions! Not anything personal….anyways, go away, Helix. This is my question.

Helix: Hmph.

Fracktail

And, if you don’t mind, I also have a quick question about Fluff, how were her relationships with your ‘main’ character’s?
            Fluff…Fluff is an enigma. She was essentially an impersonal trickster, so she thought similarly of everyone (i.e. as sitting ducks for her tricks. She wasn’t a very well-developed character.). Other characters’ opinions were more varied. Poseidon was extremely wary of Fluff and tried to avoid her at all costs (big surprise). Jazzy’s changed a lot since he last interacted with Fluff, though; back then he was kind of a flat character and so his interactions with her ranged from “oblivious to her sinister nature” to “actively going along with her antics”. In his current incarnation, though, Jazzy would be just as put-off by her as Poseidon, but his more open and non-confrontational nature would lead him to feel obligated to be openly friendly with her but wary regardless. Blossom’s interactions with Fluff were probably the most interesting; before her relationship with Helix was established, she formed a vague, nebulous duo with Fluff, where Blossom seemed to be the only one who understood Fluff’s garbled nonsense and was the only one Fluff didn’t gleefully take advantage of. (1)

Fracktail

(2) Luckily, she was able to escape that less-than-healthy relationship and form a slightly-healthier but infinitely more well-developed friendship with Helix. I’m not sure exactly what Helix would have thought of Fluff had they shared more than two lines of dialogue with each other back in the day, but it’s safe to assume that if they met today Helix would get Very Bad Vibes from her and generally treat her with unabashed animosity. :P

TaffyKitty12

Hey Fracktail! Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions! (And I hope all of my questions weren’t too much of a bother!) Ah, so that’s Jazzy came up with pizzaghetti! I always just assumed that he created it on purpose (leave it to me to make assumptions :P ) It’s cool that he ended up ‘discovering’ it, though! For some reason, I actually wonder how pizzaghetti would taste, is that weird? Moving on to Poseidon and Helix, thanks for answering that question! I had a feeling they might’ve felt something similar to that way about one another, but I wanted to verify. (Oh my gosh, why is Helix so funny XD ) And as for Blossom, oh my gosh that thunderstorm thing is just hilarious it is very cool that she goes on adventures so often! And lastly, thanks for the detailed explanation about your character’s feeling towards Fluff! I have no idea why…

TaffyKitty12

… but I have a particular interest in learning about Fluff, for some reasons. I dunno, I guess I find find her to be an interesting character, heheh. But in all, thanks for answering all of my character questions, Fracktail! I enjoyed reading your answers and learning more about your awesome characters!

Fracktail

Thanks! Pizza and spaghetti is the single worst combination of foods ever, if you were wondering. Never eat it! (Especially if you hate awful textures on your food! Which there is a lot of!) Yeah both Poseidon and Helix have very predictable relationships with people, so their feelings about each other are just as predictable. (Moreso Poseidon than Helix, because unlike Poseidon Helix actually doesn’t dislike Poseidon despite making a point to be extra annoying to him. Helix knows.) Blossom is a coward and a liar what could you expect Yeah Fluff is interesting in theory but my execution of her back in the day was positively awful. I’d toyed with the idea of bringing her back since a while ago but the damage is done :P

Fracktail

Question for Helix: What is your favorite thing about mayonnaise? (Flavor, texture, etc.)

What isn’t my favorite thing about mayonnyaise?? Perfect in every way, it is! Light, happy, zingy, good stuff, nyeh. And with anything, it goes! Better with mayonnaise everything is. (Especially bugs. Taste awful without it, they do!) Nyeh, tasteless and awful my life was, before mayonnyaise. If ceased to exist, mayonnyaise did, I….nyeh. A…sad life, that would be. No matter, though! A special place in Helix’s heart mayonnyaise will always have, nyeheheheh!

Fracktail

Questions for Blossom: What is the climate like in Berryfield? (Is it often hot or cold, dry or humid?) Also, what do you like most about archaeology?

A: Oh, Berryfield isn’t much known for its unique and enthralling climates. Just your average sunny-day, rainy-day small town, ho hum. We do get four seasons though, and you should see how it looks in the fall! Absolutely wondrous, I say. Autumn is my favorite season after all, hoho! But…um…I couldn’t tell you what I like most about just archaeology, heheh. You see, it’s not exactly my uh…specific area of interest, after all. I’m more interested in daring adventures, the thrill of the chase! (…and loot, but uh, that’s not too important, wot?)

Fracktail

Question for Poseidon, Jazzy, Blossom, and Helix: Do you prefer sweet, sour, spicy, bitter, or salty foods?
          A (Poseidon): Eheh…I’m a bit of a sweet tooth, you could say. I do like drier foods like nuts and vegetables sometimes though.
          A (Jazzy): Spicy all the way for me! Nothin’ that can’t be improved with a little bit o’ mouth-burn, heheh. Although another good flavor would have to be “cold, salty, and slightly soggy”. Like those floppy fast food french-fries that are always at the bottom o’ the container and shun the light of day. Gotta love those!
          A (Blossom): For me, I would venture to say that it is probably either sweet or salty, preferably both. Health-conciousness is for the weak, I say! Although I am rather partial to spicy foods, just so you know. Eat them every day. Never let it be said that Blossom Rover was a spice wimp!
          A (Helix): …What category does mayonnyaise fit under? Anything? No? Hmm. I guess mayonnyaise, my favorite flavor is!

ilovemoonie

Hey Fracktail! These pet Q&As sounds really fun! I hope you don’t mind me asking your pets some questions! Questions for Jazzy: Do you still have your cool sunglasses? And if you had to choose just one by itself, do you prefer pizza or spaghetti? Also, just about how many relatives do you have, and do you keep in touch with any one them? (aside from Bluesy.) Question for Helix: When did you first discover that you liked mayonnaise, and, just out of curiosity, do you eat it with other things, or just by itself? Question for Poseidon, Jazzy, Blossom, and Helix: What kind of weather do you like best? (Cold, hot, etc.) That’s all for now, I hope these questions were okay!

Fracktail

Questions for Jazzy: Do you still have your cool sunglasses? And if you had to choose just one by itself, do you prefer pizza or spaghetti? Also, just about how many relatives do you have, and do you keep in touch with any one them? (aside from Bluesy.)

A: Yup, still got ‘em! I dunno where I’d be without ‘em, heheh. Hmm, pizza or spaghetti…by itself? Definitely pizza! Pasta’s okay, but it’s really better as a garnish, ya know? The pizza’s the real foundation! And hoo boy, that last one’s a doozy. I’ve got a really big extended family, but Bluesy’s definitely the one I talk to the most! Most of them I only see during holidays. I do keep in touch with my parents though. And my younger cousins. They’re a pair of awful tricksters, but they’re a lotta fun to be around!

Fracktail

Question for Helix: When did you first discover that you liked mayonnaise, and, just out of curiosity, do you eat it with other things, or just by itself?

A: Mayonnyaise with anything, I eat! By itself, on top of something…matters it does nyot! Mayonnyaise I discovered as a little cub. For the first time a city I had visited! Amazing, the first taste of something tasty was. The only good part of a bad time, that was. Before that, only tasteless bugs and carrion I ate. Improved very much with mayonnyaise they did, nyeheheh!

Fracktail

Question for Poseidon, Jazzy, Blossom, and Helix: What kind of weather do you like best? (Cold, hot, etc.)
          A (Poseidon): Hmm, I think I like rain best. I don’t much like being outside when it rains, but it’s nice to look out the window and watch it all fall down. It’s very peaceful.

A (Jazzy): Sunny days all the way! That way it’s easier to persuade people to go do fun stuff. I’m cool with any weather though. I don’t really like cold days, though. Not a fan of freezing!

A (Blossom): Ideally, I prefer a good windy day. Not too sunny to go out, but not too cloudy to run the risk of rainstorms! And although it may not be a state of “weather” per se, I do enjoy autumn days. The leaves look beautiful dressed up in orange and gold, and the weather is simply perfect!

A (Helix): Sun, mostly. But only if in the shade, I can go! Awful the hot sun can be in an open field. A shady tree, the place for me, nyeheheh!

TaffyKitty12

(I’m really sorry I’m posting a new page here! D: Just wanted to post some quick announcements) I’m really sorry to say this, but I’m going to have to skip over your turn in the Adventure Roleplay, @lavadragon. If you see this, I’m really sorry! >.< I didn't want to, but it's been about a month since Fennec has replied. @LuckyTheBeagle, just a friendly reminder that it's your turn to reply to the Superkinz roleplay :) (I'm gonna try hard to stick to my 10-day rule so we don't fall behind. ilovemoonie replied about 6 days ago, so you have about 4 more to reply) @SnowFox15, I'm not sure if you've seen this or not, but I replied to your comment about your pets' powers (they're all really good! :D ) However, super-speed, invisibility, and super-strength have already been claimed, but, you can use them if they have slight power variations (ex. maybe Dash can run on water, but Zara cannot), since it would be confusing if there were two exact 'duplicate' powers, if you know what I mean

TaffyKitty12

… Also, if you want, maybe some of your characters could have a ‘side power’ (which is a power hat they sometimes use, but not as often as their ‘main power’) to help differentiate them? (Ex. Maybe Gwen could also smell things from far away, along with being able to turn invisible) Bit, those are just some thoughts, we can always talk about it a little later on :) Anyways, I think that’s about it in terms of “announcements”, but, I might end up posting some ‘updated’ pet bios later this week, and I’m currently working on some stuff to send in to the Sharecenter in a couple of weeks. Anyways, hope you guys have a nice Monday!

Hey Taffy, just thought I’d let you know I actually ended up replying to the roleplay yesterday. I was in such a hurry to reply to it, that I forgot to change the tags, XD

TaffyKitty12

Hey Lucky! Ah okay, thanks for letting me know! Goofy me, I should’ve checked first! XP I’m sorry about that! :/ Thanks for replying, though! :D (and it’s okay! I forget to change the tags all the time, heheh)

No problem Taffy! Sorry I forgot to tell you. >.< (Also, I noticed the tag I set up says "Emie's's turn". xP) Oh, and that's really funny that you're doing Updated Pet Bios! I was considering doing Updated Bios as well! XD

TaffyKitty12

Thanks, Lucky! Oh no, it’s fine! I probably should’ve checked, first… I’m actually not sure why I didn’t, considering I normally check it most mornings :P (it’s okay! I make mistakes like that sometimes, too!) Haha, really? That is so funny!! XD Well hey, great minds think alike, right? ;) If you do post some in the future, it would be awesome to see them!!! :D (I’d especially like to see Jak-e’s if you decide to make an updated bio for him, I really like him as a character) I’m probably gonna post mine sometime later this week, maybe on Thursday or Friday if I’m not too busy, or lazy (that happens sometimes, heheh)

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! (It’s okay!) Aw, that’s too bad you had to skip over lavadragon’s turn…but, it has been quite a few months since I’ve seen her last…I hope she can come back on soon! Oh, and that’s cool!! I look forward to seeing your updated pet bios if you decide to post them! Ah, that reminds me, I really need to get around to posting more bios…I’m just too lazy. :/ Maybe I can post one soon, though. And that’s neat! I look forward to seeing your pictures in the Share Center! Anyway, I hope you have a great day, TaffyKitty! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! (Thanks, glad you didn’t mind! I felt a bit bad since you just posted about getting Bucky yesterday >..< ) Thanks! I'm probably gonna send in some photos of my new signatures and some more drawings of my characters :) Thanks, same to you!

ilovemoonie

(You’re welcome, TaffyKitty! Oh no, it’s fine, don’t feel bad! Someone was going to start a new page eventually, so it’s okay!) You’re welcome! Cool! I look forward to seeing them, I’m sure they’ll be great! :) No problem! Thanks!

TaffyKitty12

Oops, I think part of my comment got cut off up there, I remember typing more than that >.< Sorry about that, ilovemoonie! (Thanks again for understanding! (Oh, and speaking of which, I saw that you replied back to our conversation on the previous page, I proamise I'll try to reply back to it soon! Might be a little later today, though, since I still have some schoolwork to do)) Thanks! :) I still haven't taken any of them yet (or really drawn any of the pictures, eheheh), but I'll get started on those soon, and *hopefully* send them in by the end of the end. You're welcome! Hope you have a great Wednesday, ilovemoonie! :D

Ah, okay. I reminded lavadragon on DeviantArt recently about the roleplays, but she’s pretty busy, I think. I don’t know if she’s seen it yet. I’m working on my reply to the adventure roleplay now. Lucky went just after you posted this, I believe, and I just replied, so it’s now @PrettyPikachu’s turn for the superkinz roleplay. =] Thanks for the update, Taffy! I hope you don’t mind me sort of correcting your post.. =P

TaffyKitty12

Aw, poor lavadragon, I wish she was able to come on :/ It makes me feel a little more bad about skipping over her turn >.< I guess I was just more in a rush to get our pets to the jungle, since we haven't made too much progress in that roleplay this year. If you happen to see her on D.A. sometime soon, would you mind asking her when she thinks she'll be able to come back on? (I finished up a drawing for her that I promised her I'd make last year (it's a drawing of two characters we created in our private roleplay, and if she won't be around for awhile, I'll wait to send it in until the time she thinks she'll come back) Okay, sweet! Thanks for letting me know! I read your reply, aw, Kate is so cute! ^-^ I can't wait for Dash to say "hi" to her, haha XD And it's okay, I don't mind at all! I probably should've checked the page first before I posted my update :P

Same here! I miss chatting to her and also seeing Woods in the park and in roleplays and such.. Don’t feel too badly, Taffy. The roleplay does need to keep moving and those are the rules. Ah, okay! I’ll try to remember to ask her that next time I see her. =] No problem! Heh, yep! I can’t wait to get them together, hehe. ;P I hope PrettyPikachu will be able to reply sometime soon. I haven’t seen her in the forums quite as much recently. Nah, that’s okay! It’s not really your fault. I’m pretty sure I posted my reply after you posted that, so you wouldn’t have known at the time.

TaffyKitty12

Me too! I really miss seeing her at the park, it was always so fun talking to her there.. and on here, of course! I really hope she can come back soon! And thanks! I really hated skipping over her turn, but I know everyone is probably anxious to continue, and I haven’t done a really good job sticking to my ‘replying’ rule lately. Okay, thanks, emi! :) Heheh, yeah, me too XD I’ve actually already typed up most of my next reply, haha! Hm.. I think she would, but then again, I haven’t seen her on too much lately, either… well, she still has 9 days to reply, and that’s awhile. And thanks!

Um, hi TaffyKitty12. I don’t know if you remember me, or if anyone remembers me, but did you start Superkinz yet? =D If you did, is it somewhere in these pages, or did it get deleted? I can’t remember if you answered this or not, are you going to have a villain in your story? If so who is it going to be? Remember when I asked if you wanted to use Echo my Moon Fox or Nightmare Moon my Midnight Martin? Luckily I didn’t sound like that I was forcing you to do it. I am not trying to be mean AT ALL! Do you have the Webkinz Pink Bunny wig or the Lilac bunny wig? If you do, do you want it? I’m not saying you have to give it away. I just feel a little bit new on here. Even though I’m an old player. THANKS!

TaffyKitty12

Hey MLP! Of course, I didn’t forget about you! Welcome back, nice to talk to you again! :D Ph, and yep, I remember! Let’s see.. I started the roleplay.. maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago, I think? Oh, and we haven’t decided on antagonist just yet (I’m not quite sure if we will have one or not, but we’re talking about it.. we might have one, but I think it might be someone else’s pet or a character that we make up) But, thank you for giving me the permission to use yours if I wanted! And hm.. I don’t believe I have those two clothing pieces… I was planning on buying the spring clothing bag with my monthly e-store points earlier this month, but then they had a sale on a food dispenser, and I couldn’t resist, heheh. Oh, it’s okay! I’m a more experienced player, too, heheh. Hope you have a nice day, MLP! :)

Comments are closed.