Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,649 replies, has 180 voices, and was last updated by  strawberrystraw1912 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

littlebrit

Hi I can’t turn on the snow making machine goober built – any one know how to?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

huggiebuggy9

I FINALLY just won the jelly bean challenge and was super pumped, but to my surprise when I went to put the jar in my house, my cat ate it! Has it always been a food item? “My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hope…” :(

ojibwa

No! I won and got a trophy — a jar of jelly beans with a sombrero. So weird that yours was eaten! I would contact customer service!

Oh my gosh, really? D= Congrats on winning, but that stinks! @ojibwa said they got a trophy item, though. Maybe you accidentally got the trophy mixed up with a food item? If not, then I think you should contact customer service about it: webkinzsupport@ganz.com. They might send you a real trophy.

CocoaBunny

Which jelly bean challenge did you win? I’ve won twice, once at a party that awarded a food item, and once on the hourly activity that awarded a decorative item. There’s 8 different jars of jelly beans to win. Here’s the two I’ve gotten; Food item: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/kinzapedia/jar-of-super-jellybeans/ Decorative item: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/kinzapedia/poncho-jelly-beans/

ojibwa

I won the Jelly Bean Challenge in the hourly activity. The prize is a jelly bean jar that is wearing a sombrero and the jelly beans jump like jumping beans. It’s pretty cool!

huggiebuggy9

It was the hourly challenge. I went the “new” section in my dock and pulled out the jar of jellybeans there, and just dragged it into my room. It was definitely the first one CocoaBunny, the food item. :(

CocoaBunny

That’s really weird :/ I’m doubting that they would replace the jar of jelly beans, but I’d definitely contact them in hopes that they might; my thought is since there’s no way to *prove* you won the jelly bean challenge (or for some reason they purposefully changed which jar would be awarded) they might decline to replace it. But you never know if you don’t ask

netge

I have a question. Items like fairground rides that we received in previous years as Deluxe item of the year, etc, have vanished from my rooms. I know they are still there, as my pets can’t walk through them, but instead of the former grey shadow, they are completely vanished. I would like to be able to let my pets ride them. Is there still a programme for sorting old items out and making them usable again, as it seems very unfair that we paid for Deluxe, had the item, and now it isn’t there any more. Please Sally could you advise us of what is happening, as we are getting loads more lovely new stuff, but still major problems with the old stuff either vanished or not working and now it is several years since the change to the new Webkinz. Thank you.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Please contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com if the items affected are not on this list: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/carousel/incomplete-items/

netge

I can’t be sure which rides they are, as they are invisible. I did try to edit and see if they would remove from the room, but nothing happened. I think I will have to hope they are on the list. My pet does try to sit on them with a view to taking a ride, but that is as far as it goes.

Sally Webkinz
            Key Master

Customer service may be able to “dock” those items for you — or you may be able to log in from the mobile app and move them yourself. That can sometimes make them re-appear.

netge

I tried the mobile app, but they are still invisible on there and won’t let me remove them. I might write to customer services about it.

alucard

Hi, Sally Webkinz! I have a question. When you have eStore points on your Webkinz account, and you buy an item using the epoints, why can’t you send that item to another one of your own accounts? I mean, I understand that Ganz won’t let us send eStore items using Kinzmail to other players, but why can’t we send items to one of our other accounts? I have 4 accounts, 2 that I play everyday, and 2 that I don’t. I used them for when I need building game items and such. There are items on the 2 accounts I don’t play, that I would like to send to my other regular accounts. Why can’t we do that? It seems rather, dare I say, “silly”? I mean, I PAID for those items and I just need to send them to one of my own other paid for accounts. Why is it such a big deal that we can’t send eStore items to other accounts? Is it really such a bad thing? I’m sorry. I just don’t understand. I have items in the 2 accounts I’m not playing, that are just sitting there, unused! Wasted! I have items from the Sunken

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Right now, items are either sendable or not sendable. We don’t currently have the functionality to mark things as partially sendable. Most eStore items are non-sendable to make sure that they are not accidentally sold, traded or KinzPosted by children, but I will pass your suggestion on.

alucard

Thank you, Sally. I do understand that you don’t want children to accidentally sell, trade or KinzPost items, but it would be wonderful if there was a way to allow us adults to do so. I started playing WebKinz in 2009 with my granddaughter. She is now 15 and not interested in playing it anymore. I really enjoy the game, although I stopped playing for a couple of years. I have resumed playing on WebKinz and I enjoy it a lot. Perhaps there could be a way for adults to KinzPost non-tradeable or sellable items to other accounts. Maybe have a “Sendable Day” once a month, where everything would be sendable by KinzPost. That would mean you could only send 3 items per account once a month. They still couldn’t be sold or traded, just KinzPosted. Once a month wouldn’t be too bad, would it? Anyway, Thank you for your quick reply. Hoping that Ganz will listen and let this happen. :-)

07Polarbears

Hi Sally Webkinz My question has to do with the floatys. Was something changed I have not been getting the clicky floatys. I know there have been the Spree Dice floaty but I have not been seeing them especially on the Arcade screen. Also are the pet medallions still clicky floatys? Because I have not seen them in a long time. I have given up on getting any pet medallions. I have not received any in playing the games either,.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

The floaty clickies do not appear on your screen when you’re in a game. If you are in a game when it would have come, you’ll have to wait another interval until the next one. Anywhere else that you play in game will have the floaties come on their regular intervals.

Comments are closed.