Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,377 replies, has 150 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

Yeny09

How do I cancel these replies from coming into my inbox?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Click on your username next to your comment, then click on Subscriptions to manage which threads you’re subscribed to.

santo123

How can we figure out how many medallions we need still???

After you’ve logged into Webkinz, click the “My Pets” button (right beside the “Pet Care” heart; it’s the button with the purple pawprint) Once there, you’ll see there are two options to select; “Adopted” and “Medallions”. Click “Medallions” and it will show you the full list of medallion pets, along with how many medallions you’ve collected for each one. Hope this helps.

RocketRache

Is there a good/designated place to put helper paw codes? Mine is K3P5S5

huggiebuggy9

Just wondering, does my page still exist, or did that disappear with webkinz x?

No, sadly it does not exist in Webkinz anymore.. I don’t know about you, but I miss it! I always thought it was fun and interesting to help you get to know your friends better. Hopefully they’ll remake it some day, so we can design a fun page that expresses how we’re feeling, what we’re like, and shows off our favorite things and collections, including our pet collection, like it used to!

huggiebuggy9

okay, thanks!

suzzieq

This isn’t really a complaint, more of just my personal stance, but I really really really wish we could merge Webkinz accounts. I get that there’s a lot of technical difficulties involved and you would have to make an effort to make sure both parties were aware of the merging, and that you would have to determine how to move rooms, pets, etc. But I have access to my friend’s account, she quit playing years ago, and it’s just a lot of effort to have to move stuff back and forth. (Which I actually haven’t been doing because both accounts need their membership renewed in order to send packages. That’s also slightly frustrating.) I love having two accounts but being able to merge them would be super helpful. I understand that’s impossible but it’s just a thought.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Accounts are not transferable, as per our User Agreement. Second accounts created in error can be reset within 30 days of their creation, but taking over someone else’s account is against our terms of service.

Comments are closed.