Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,447 replies, has 318 voices, and was last updated by  tulipc 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

Fracktail

Okay, so let me get this straight…PRINCEJACKSON IS BACK??? I can’t believe it!! Oh, man, I just…I thought you were gone for good, PJ!! When did you come back?? I feel so bad that I wasn’t here to welcome you back D: But you’re finally back!!! :D But yeah, hi princejackson!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Holy meatballs @Fracktail!!!!!!!!! (^o^) hahaha oh Wowza!!!! You have no clue how happy and how big of a smile I have on my face right now!! :D I sure have missed you a LOT bud!!!! Like bunches and bunches!! :O!!!! I came back about a week ago. :D it’s been such a long time. Wow holy cheese…I never forgot about you though. Honestly. You were and still are such a great friend of mine. :D and Awww gee it’s ok that you “missed my welcoming back party” I saved the piñata for ya! ;D!!! Wow I’m still shock to actually be talking to you again. It’s such a great feeling. :D I’ve been so busy lately. I go back to college tomorrow. Man how the time flies… :( How have you been?! :D are you still creating epic drawings and saying hilarious jokes?! :D I’m still smiling hahaha wow :D I sure missed you! :D ~PJ5

Fracktail

Hi!!! I’m so glad we found each other on here oh my gosh I thought you left??! I’m so glad you’re back!! I missed talking to you D: I’ve been on here on and off, but I’d been on a huge hiatus until like last week so I’m so out of the loop haha. And I’ve been great, thanks!! I haven’t put any new drawings on the Share Center, but I’ve been drawing nonetheless! (Maybe I should make another Webkinz picture, haha.) But enough about me, how are you?? How is college? Did you have a fun Christmas? Aw man, it’s been so long! It feels so good to be back :D Is MidnightQueen around? I caught up with Pokekinz but I haven’t seen her around yet.

Awww you are so awesome and sweet @Fracktail!!! XD Yeah I thought I left too :/…..hahaha but I’m recently back now :) I needed to leave for a while. I was going through a lot of personal things at the time and felt that by leaving, it would help. I know that probably doesn’t make sense..but I had to change a lot of things and figure myself out. Anyhoo, I never forgot about you or pokekinz or midnightqueen. You guys honestly mean a lot to me and I am so thankful to know each and every one of you. Each of you gave me something to laugh about, smile, and cherish. I missed you all a lot. So, now my life is getting back together one piece at a time and I realized I should now get back with you all. :) And may I say, I am so happy to have you all back in my life again. I smile every time I see all of you names and posts. I’m smiling now actually hahaha :) You were my very first friend on here and wow..im just so thrilled to be talking to you again. I feel elated and just happy! :D It makes me so happy to hear that you are continuing with you drawings and that you are doing great!! :D And don’t worry about being ‘out of the loop’ hahaha ;D I am still out of it too! :D Midnightqueen just recently came back on not even a week ago. :D So we are all back together again!!! Isnt this awesome!!! XD The whole gang is here!!!! These are the times in life where the simplicity of just talking to friends online means everything and makes life enjoyable :) ~PJ5

Fracktail

Nono, I know exactly what you’re talking about. That’s kinda why I left, to be honest. But then I came back, because I cave easy. And then I left again. And now I’m back. Really, at this point it’s like “oh, Fracktail’s going on ‘hiatus’? I wonder how many hours until she’s back.” And aww that post made me so happy!! I missed you guys too, all the memories and shenanigans and whatnot. But really, it meant a lot to me too. I used to go on here almost all the time, you guys always made my day brighter…I I have the stupidest grin on my face, you have no idea. Aw, man, princejackson. You’re makin’ me all emotional. ;_; It’s kinda funny, we all kinda met at the same time, and now we’re all coming back within weeks of each other. That’s kinda weird, and cool, like in a storybook or something. It’s awesome that we’re all back here though! It’s the little things like this that make life happy. :) Now we can talk about Cool Things, and throw our characters into stuff, and stuff! As soon as I get into that loop. :P

hey hey hey Fracktail!! :D!! SO very sorry its taken me a couple of days to reply back. College and homework has been taking up all my “free” time… :/ Aw wow I am still so excited that I’m talking to you! hahaha and I have a dumb grin on my face right now too so no worries XD!! hahahahaha! and opps sorry for making it all emotional ;D *wipes tears*…*hands you a tissue* teehee its so awesome that we all came back at the same time! Its kinda scary O_o its like we all stalk one another O_O!!!!!!!! rofl! but I like your storybook idea better so we’ll go with that ;D how has you weekend been? Have you been on webkinz lately? :D We should all get together on there some time! that would be so funny and awesome! ~PJ5

Fracktail

Well, ever since Webkinz X came out (do you know about that? It’s been a while), I haven’t been able to do much of anything on Webkinz, haha. But I did hear about something called Pet Talk? Which is like the stuff we did with Echo and Poseidon and Shadow and all those guys? ‘Cause that sounds awesome!! I asked Pokekinz if I could join, I miss doing stuff with our Webkinz characters. Did you get any new Webkinz, by the way? I didn’t, but I suppose that’s good because I have too many stuffed animals for my own good :P

paperclip00

Welcome to Paperclip00′s Newsletter! The Winterfest snowflakes are now falling in W.W.! They started falling on the 15th, and they’ll be falling until the 23rd. How many do you usually catch a day? I’m trying to catch all five. The Winterfest Cookies are also available, and whenever you feed one to your pet, you’ll have “a small chance,” to quote Webkinz Newz, of winning the grand prize: a Fancy Frozen Piano! Which looks like it’ll match great with all the other ice stuff Ganz has been making lately. I think I’ll make an ice palace room! And on January 22, find Sophie be in the Kinzville park, and she’ll give you one free Winterfest Cookie! Well, The Bonus Winterfest Challenge has also arrived, and will be here until the end of January. Don’t forget about the other Winterfet Challenge either! Today is also the last day of January’s Community Challenge! In community challenges, we are given a challenge on Webkinz Newz, and we work to complete it as a community! The challenge for today, 18th, is to buy your pets 5,000 Stripy Toques. That’d be pretty hard if it was just one person trying to do it, but with all the Webkinz players working together to meet that challenge? No problem! And Deluxe Members, Deluxe Day is January 25! Don’t miss it! The Wheel of Wow has got new prizes! They are: Snowy the Snow Bernard, kinzcash, Mod Patterned Boots, Festive Winter Sapling, Winter Party Cupcake, Pretzel Window, and the Wheel of Wow Shirt. I used to have the Wheel of Wow Shirt and hat. Was there ever any pants to it? There’s the news! Thank you for reading!! *Please leave all feedback in a reply to this post, thanks* ~Paperclip00

paperclip00

I will be posting my next newsletter on the 27th. :)

Fracktail

Hey, this is a pretty cool newsletter! It’s nice to see all the latest news in one place, and you’re good at writing it to make it flow. Keep it up! :D

paperclip00

Thank you!! I’m glad you are enjoying it! :D

Fracktail

No problem! You’re really good. :D When did you start writing them? I haven’t been on in a while, so I’m a little out of the loop. :P

jellybean462

Hey- I would appreciate it if anyone could help or knows what to do: For a while now I could log onto my account, but it would never load into the game until today. After about 10 minutes of playing, it just stays frozen after logging on now. I really want to play again!

niipah

I’m looking to add friends.. I really need some to finish the challenges ! I have all the NPC’s added already, so if anyone wants to add me please do!

markg97

Hi niipah, I’m willing to help what’s your username? Just send me a friend request to Oxymoron101. See you around W.W.

lizabeth97

If anyone has any unwanted items i would be glad to take them off of your hands. My user is lizabeth97. Also, add me I love making new friends!! :)

Comments are closed.