Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,132 replies, has 216 voices, and was last updated by  classic_books_and_fiddle 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

p9988

I need help! I have a magic mire charm (it even says so in my “unlocked” collection for magic mire). However, I hadn’t been on Webkinz in a while, and now when I go to magic mire it’s telling me I need to be a deluxe member to play! How do I fix this or contact Webkinz support for help?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mrscullen

The glitches in Webkinz world need to be addressed. I didn’t mind them at first, but now the glitches involving communication with other players are making me feel very uncomfortable. For instance, in the tournament arena I cannot not use the quick chat. However, this person that I have been playing games with awhile can. So, it appears as if I am not responding. I also just hosted a party at my house. All the items in my house were glitching, and I did not have the option of moving to different rooms. There should at least be an option to invite the other player to the kinzville park or trading room with the kinz chat plus option, so that I can at least apologize.

mrscullen

Also, the games no longer work in the parties

libertynews

ahhhh contest EVENTS is missing and this is the last day of peek a newz help lol

Dogdragon

I do not know how to adopt pets it wont tell me anywhere.

Army_Cat211

Well you must have an account first, and you must have a webkinz plush toy with a code on it. So after you create your account, (all you do is press I’m new on the webkinz site) enter were it says adoption code: and it will show you your plush toy, and then after that you select your pets gender and type in thier name. After you do that, you will be welcomed into webkinz world, and you will get a gift box with special items in it for your pet. I hope this helps you!! :) Camo :)

bellalicious

you can purchase a pet @ ganzstore.com/estore if you don’t have one or you can sign up for a free account @ webkinz.com

Army_Cat211

@Sally Webkinz ik this happened a long time ago but one time on webkinz I was in Kinzchat PLUS then all of a sudden it opened another tab and started beeping, and idk if it was about webkinz or not.

Comments are closed.