Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,233 replies, has 240 voices, and was last updated by  alucard 6 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

alucard

I wasn’t sure where to post this, so I posted it on the link to the Color Storm Challenge on the main Webkinz Newz page. I thought I would post it here, too. Hopefully someone will be able to answer my question. Thank you in advance! :-) “I just got my Color Storm Arcade, and I have a question. When I put the game in a room and tried to play it, it took me to the main page of the Arcade, where I had to scroll down and find the game to play. Shouldn’t it take us directly TO the game, like the Bowling game does? (That’s the only other in-room Arcade game I have.) Do other in room games take you TO the actual game, or does it take you to the main Arcade page where you have to scroll to find the game? I don’t see the point of having an in-room Arcade game that just takes you to the main Arcade page. Shouldn’t it take you to the ACTUAL game? I love the look of the Color Storm Arcade game, but probably won’t use it as much, as it’s actually easier to go to the main

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BeezKneez

I got my Colorstorm arcade unit today, too, but I didn’t try it out, but I probably will now to see if mine dones the same. Honestly, I never use them because it’s very easy to access a game in the arcade and arcade units don’t work at all on the mobile app. I just get arcade machines for the sole reason that they look cool in a room.

alucard

Thank you, BeezKneez, I think you’re probably right. Love your user name! :-)

netge

I have recently complained that the new Webkinz App won’t work and I wrote to the Help desk to ask why. I got a reply telling me how to sort problems with the original browsers. I have just invested in an expensive new laptop and have found the solution, so I thought I would let you all know in case it happens to you. The Webkinz App stopped working after a Flash player update about 6 or 7 weeks ago, but as other apps updated and changed as well, it was not easy to spot that. The Flash player update in some way caused a problem with the Webkinz App so it just left a small window showing, but would not open properly. If it happens to you, what you need to do is remove Flash player completely from your computer and reinstall it fully as a new app, that way you overcome the problem and the Webkinz App works fine again.

netge

Webkinz not loading well this morning, took ages. Kicked me out several times and had ‘please wait’ both times when I went to use the Deluxe prize machine, so I expect I won’t get anything because of that, as I got kicked out the second time. Please could you see what is wrong, as it is not working properly. I am having to play on Google as the Webkinz new app doesn’t work any more. I did ask why, but the reply only covered the usual search engines and not the new app, so I am no wiser. Thanks

Alphaowlbear

Hi netge – I also had many issues – random logouts during the deluxe prize machine – very disappointing as it was the last day of deluxe preview. Also, kinzpost was horribly glitched – I tried sending items from my small accounts to my main account and got logged out and lost the items. Thank goodness it wasn’t anything rare. Michael Webkinz replied in one WKN article acknowledging the kinzpost glitch and said it would be addressed. Still though, very disappointing because early morning is sometimes the only time I can log on and do certain activities that aren’t on the mobile app. Best Wishes – alphacat

bcupcake

Is there a place where I can report glitches? My “hearts filled” score has been increasing instead of starting over for about 26 hours. I have 10 pets and the hearts filled score is at 21 as of 12:30AM EST.

Tertulia

What happens when you reach 1,000,000 Family Score Points? It will be a long time before I reach that milestone, but I was wondering if we are able to start over again?

Help! I had a 70% off and 10% off coupons, so I decided to see if I had enough for the clawfoot bathtub. The coupons lowed the price to $450, but I still didn’t have enough money. But when I said nevermind to get my coupons back, I never got them back! Who do I contact?

netge

It just keeps adding points, you don’t get to start again. Some players have complained that they are well past 1,000,000, but not getting further prizes. Maybe they will decide to add some more in due course.

Comments are closed.