Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,275 replies, has 251 voices, and was last updated by  stylishamy 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

jenspig99

I’ve been a Webkinz user since 2005. Kinda sucky that I’m not considered a member even though I have tons of real pets and have been playing for 15 years.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HELP! I did enough school for a super school day, but the kinzville academy merry-go round won’t spin. Do I really have to wait for ANOTHER super school day? This is my first earned super school day! (not counting the free one you get when you join).

I timed out on me… I am SO disappointed not being able to take my recess.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Animalgirl – I’m very sorry you had trouble spinning the recess wheel. What brower were you using? I have been using the new desktop app for several months now and don’t have lots of the glitches some of the browsers have. The new app is free and easy to install – directions can be found on the log in page. I’ve sent you some of my extra recess wheel prizes :-) Hope that helps!

Thank you, Alphacat. It definitely helps with the schoolroom I am making with my little brother. I will probably install the app soon.

ShmooPerson

Hi, I’m wondering how to edit something I posted in a trading forum, and am also wondering if I can delete posts that I’ve made. I posted the same thing like three times because I’m new to these forums. Thanks!

I don’t think you can do ethier.

ShmooPerson

Hey thanks for your reply, and yeah, it doesn’t seem like I can edit or delete my posts. But it’s weird because it gave me the option to edit something I already posted one time, and so I edited that post, but I never saw that option again!

At least with the current setup, there is no way to edit a post. (There might have been with an earlier version. I don’t know.) There also no direct way to delete a post. However, if you realize that you have posted the same thing twice (or more) before the posts are moderated, you can reply to the duplicate post with a note to the moderator to delete the duplicate post and “this reply” (the one telling them to delete the duplicate comment). I’ve done this at least a couple of times. I’ve never tried it after the duplicate post has been moderated, but it may be possible. Hope this helps.

beccadoodl14

Hi, what is Webkinz going to do when Flash ends?

BeezKneez

you can download the new desktop app.

Hopefully, they’re also working on a browser version without Flash.

risa78

I forgot my webkinz password. I had the same password since I started my account many years ago, and then was made to change it after the security breach.I can’t remember the new password. I have already e-mailed support twice, but no one is getting back to me. You used to be able to access your account again with one of your pet codes, is that still possible? Can someone please help?

Pokekinz

Honestly I’m curious about this myself; I went to check out my account and I thought I remembered my password but I was wrong and foolish and have been punished for my hubris
        My account is still attached to an email that never gets emails from Ganz for some bizarre reason (not even in the spam folder) too, so I can’t reset my password that way

ShmooPerson

That’s funny, “my hubris”

Comments are closed.