Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,314 replies, has 264 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

jbkss

How do I cancel my deluxe membership before it automatically renews on November 25th?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

You’ll need to log in to your Ganz eStore account and click on “Manage Account” — if you have trouble finding the spot, please contact ganzestorecs@ganz.com for more assistance

redsox7234

My children no longer wish to keep the 2 accounts (started in 2007) they both have many many pets, rare items etc but I do not want to just delete them. I am willing to give them to someone who would use the accounts. I have been doing daily things on the accounts to keep them active and up to date with gift items. So if anyone is interested please let me know. It has been a great run for my family but now the kids are older and have lost interest due to college you can reach out through the account names

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Couple of things that need to be addressed. 1.) Accounts are not transferrable. What you are proposing is against our User Agreement. 2.) You are not allowed to share your passwords through here, nor any contact information

redsox7234

sorry

netge

A quick query. In the past you have sent birthday greetings to members and a free wish token on each of their accounts. It was my birthday recently and I received neither greetings nor free wish tokens. Just wondered if any other members had had the same problem or if the new version is already seeing the loss of things in the classic one.

netge

I tried to redeem some of my GanzWorld Rewards today, but it wouldn’t allow me to press redeem, it only allowed me to cancel the potential purchase. Is there something wrong with it? I am keen to spend points before we get to the end of the year and Flash disappears, presumably with the points.

netge

Good news, I tried to spend them on Firefox and it worked fine, just wouldn’t work on Google, so if you use Google and can’t spend your GanzRewards, just log in on Firefox instead and it should be fine.

Cuz nobody has responded to my question in “what should I name my pet” I’ll just ask it here. What should I name my Kiwi Bird?

bellalicious

kiki, kiara, kelsey, krystal, khaleesi, kyleigh, khloe, kenzie, kendall ?

These are really cute names!! I’ll think about them! Ty!

Comments are closed.