Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,345 replies, has 279 voices, and was last updated by  TeaRose 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

rlla14

On Sunday 6/20, the 9 p.m. Food prize at Today’s Activities has a glitch in it. You get a “We’ve encountered an error. You will now be logged out of Webkinz World.” message whenever you click on it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dsparenga67

Hi, Can someone tell me the trick to getting BBQ seeds. I have fed my pet over 50 salt & pepper seeds I have grown and have never gotten the BBQ seeds. Please help

pegpony

Hi!! : ) I’m new to these forums so hopefully this is an okay place for this. Does anyone have any tips on how to pass the last level of the strength class in the kinzville academy? I’ve been stuck on it for a while now with multiple pets but would love to have at least one graduate.

Alphaowlbear

Hi pegpony – thanks for the friend request you sent Friday morning – happy to have a new trading friend. Yikes – that strength class is horrible and so glitchy. Years ago when computers were a lot slower, I managed to graduate several pets on my main account so now they only need to complete 10 classes instead of 50 on level 10 – but it still takes me months to do that – some days I get lucky, especially on Super School Day. I seem to have better luck if I try the strength class during peak usage hours like 4 to 6 pm Kinztime. Maybe that helps slow it down a little, maybe not. Best Wishes – I really hope that the whole Academy gets a makeover to help with the problems sometime in the future.

pegpony

Hi Alphaowlbear, thank you so much for your response! I’m glad it’s not just me that struggles with the class; I thought maybe the problem was with my computer. I’ll try doing the class during the 4-6 time frame you mentioned. I appreciate the tip! And yeah it’s great to have another friend on Webkinz!

lilmarie2013

@sallywebkinz Good morning. As I was attempting to login to my webkinplayer1212 account today I got a message about resetting my password. Then I got four emails from Ganz at the same time with different temporary passwords to my registered email address. I don’t believe that I requested to change my password. Do I contact customer support at webkinzsupport@ganz.com or is it a different email since its my ganzworld account that is affected?

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

The GanzWorld support email is ganzworldsupport@ganz.com — however, if someone entered your username when using the reset password request, you would receive these emails. Your account has not been compromised, but you’ll need to use the most recent one to log in and change your password back.

@SallyWebkinz Thanks for your quick reply :) I know a lot of peeps run other applications in the background while playing Webkinz but I’m not very computer savvy. Honestly the only thing I use my laptop for is to play Webkinz. If I am surfing the web I use other devices. Someone else in my household was adamant about shutting down the computer when you’re done and until surge protectors came along we did not use the desktop/laptop during a thunder storm. :0 I’m glad Ganz was able to keep Webkinz going, other flash games I played disappeared.

Comments are closed.